ceo in love? // L.Ackerman [U...

By ixdkk9

"Millions of eyes were looking at him, yet he fell for the one looking down." A/N: This book is not my best o... More

《 Prolouge 》
《 1 - Partners 》
《 2 - Bento 》
《 3 - Her 》
《 4 - Music before Worry 》
《 5 - Sick 》
《 6 - Movie Marathon》
《 7 - Feelings under the stars? 》
《 8- The boy she hugged》
《9 - Dare to hit my girl?》
《 10 - Erwin's Curiousity 》
《 11 - His Special Person 》
《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》
《 A/N + Drabbles 》
《 13 - Social Media 》
《 14- Emerald Eyes 》
《 15 - That one lost kid 》
《 A/N 》
《 16 - Soft Heart 》
《 17- Day 1 》
《 18 - Day 2 》
《 19 - Day of Hearts 》
《 20 - News Flash 》
《 21 - Home 》
《 A/N- 3 》
《 22 - Oh? 》
《 23 - Nostalgia 》
《 24 - His Family 》
《 Ackerman Family 》
《 25 - Forward 》
《 26 - Platonic 》
《 27 - Envy 》
《 28 - Fucking Finally 》
《 29 - Destined Love 》
《 30 - In his arms 》
《 31 - Affection 》
《 Important Notice!! 》
《 32 - Official 》
《 33 - The Unexpected 》
《 34 - Lies 》
《 35 - Gone 》
《 36 - Guilt 》
《 A/N 》
《 37 - 1 AM 》
《 38 - Safe 》
《 39 - Angel 》
《 40 - Everything 》
《 A/N - Ideas 》
《 41 - Date 》
《 42 - Mine 》
《 43 - Public 》
《 44 - Interview 》
《 45 - Questions 》
《 47 - What? 》
《 48 - Yet to be Told 》
《 49 - Pregnant 》
《 50 - Call 》
《 51 - Her Parents 》
《 52 - Gifts 》
《 53 - Time 》

《 46 - Aftermath 》

8.2K 338 534
By ixdkk9

A/N: Sorta and kinda just like a follow up chap:> Basically fluff fluff~
~°•☆~°•☆

Months have passed.

And things run in a much easier and comfortable way.

Though there were still some who opposed of the idea having the former most wanted bachelor having a girlfriend, majority supported the both of you.

Your first interview with Levi had millions of views potentially making it trending.

A lot of people reacted to it and gave their own perspectives.

The video recieved a ton of comments as well.

Some of which are the following:

'Damn. The way how he looks at her tho'

'Need. More. Of. These.'

'Though I stan Mr. Ackerman, seeing him happy with someone he loves makes me happy too:)'

'They look like they came out from a romance novel😍'

'Mr. Ackerman seems like a whole new different person with her.'

'Definitely, she brings out the best out of him.'

'I hope they get married!'

'Stan power couple~'

But it didn't really matter because in the end, what matters the most is not the opinions of others but what you and Levi look at it the best.

After that you both took part in various and different kinds of interviews.

Just to make the media know you more and to make you loosen up a bit.

And it worked.

Although it may be a hassle going out, it was kind of challenging and fun at the same time since you get to wear disguises and avoid the paparatzzi.

Your brother also got attention.

But it was much containable than yours and Levi's though since you didn't show your brother's face.

And as a teen, the boy thinks it was cool and sees himself as a celebrity having girls and boys flock around him.

To which you immediately cancelled him, playfully pointing out how he looks cocky.

Then your Grandmother was impatient and she wanted a marriage right away.

Not that Levi opposed of the idea, but he says that he needs to ask permission from you first properly. To which you immediately became flustered of it.

And Haruka threw a tantrum at Levi, raiding his company despite not having to finish his mackerel meal yet.

Anyway.

You and Levi had gotten so much happier and closer for the past months

Levi adjusted his schedule as well.

Since he is CEO, he can make his schedule less busy.

(A/N: Like Park Minhyuk in 'Strong Woman' :))

Early in the morning would you wake up in your lover's arms before sharing half-awake conversations with him.

-

You turned to face him. "Levi... you awake?" You croaked, still tired.

He opens his eyes before a scowl appeared. "Bitch, the fuck you want?"

"It's nice hearing your voice first thing in the morning." You smiled despite the agressive comment.

"Yeah, I know." He shows off a drop dead sexy smirk making you wonder how you were able to land on a hot guy like him.

-

Then you would make breakfast while he prepares for work.

And damn each morning would he smile at the amazing breakfast you'd make.

-

When Levi was about to open the door, you suddendly ran and halted in front of him, your back facing the door.

"You can't leave without giving me a kiss." You pouted making him chuckle.

-

At lunch would you occassionally visit him at work with packed lunch.

Then he'd take a 30-minute to 1-hour break for you.

-

"You don't need to leave so soon though.." Levi hugged you.

"Is it just me or is the Levi Ackerman pouting?" You giggled, kissing his nose.

In the background did the employees stare in bewilderment.

-

After work would be the best part.

At 4 would Levi Ackerman come home from work and see his loving girlfriend in a comfy attire.

And would he also plop in a comfortable attire before cuddling with you on the couch or in his room.

Spending an hour of random conversations or simply in peaceful silence.

-

"Can we talk about fishes?" You blurted out of the blue.

"Of course we can."

"They think they're better than me."

"How dare they."

-

Sometimes, you both would spend hours watching movies or cleaning.

-

"I spent an hour cleaning the fucking floor and you're telling me it isn't clean?!" You raged, pointing at the perfectly shiny floor.

"Yes."

"I think I might actually hate you."

"Yeah I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that."

-

And then while you cook dinner, Levi would accompany you at the kitchen but at the same time, work.

-

While cooking, Levi softly gazes at you, completely forgetting about the work on his laptop right in front of him.

"It's rude to stare you know." You giggled, not turning your head fully aware of his stares.

"That's fine cause a lot say I'm rude already." He counters making you laugh.

-

Then you both would sometimes bathe together.

And if Levi still continues to work, you'd sleep first.

But if Levi sleeps while working and you haven't slept yet, you'd walk over him and tuck him in blankets at his desk.

Sure he had an office room but at night, he'd work his ass off at his bedroom where he could calm himself from frustration by looking at you.

It helps really.

At days when he has no work, he'd make sure to cuddle with you and sometimes treat you out too.

Mostly in your favorite places like fast food restaurants or cafès.

And rarely at fancy places since he knew how you didn't like to wear formal attire.

But he'd especially go in a day-off when your shark week starts until the day it's gone.

Treating you with your favorite foods and turning the AC on along with many pillows and movies ready.

Then there were times where you both would quarrel, but it never lasts a day.

If it does last more than a day you would be the first to apologize making Levi feel guilty promising himself to apologize first if there are, hopefully not more, quarrels in the future.

In conclusion you both were doing well.

Until-

"YOUR RELATIVES ARE VISITING?!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

Buddy flinched while Ish jumped in terror before scranbling out the living room.

Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance before shoving his hand to your face.

"Stop screaming you'll bleed my ears.. and you scared the damn pets Y/N." He groaned.

You pushed his hand away.

"Oh I know you've already gotten used to my shit." You slyly smirked.

"Yeah you know me too damn well."

You laughed before putting on a serious expression.

"Seriously though, your relatives are visiting?"

"Yes."

"How long and when?"

"2 days, one night starting tomorrow."

Then you fumbled. "I don't know if I should be happy or scared because I am profusely sweating but I want to smile."

"You already met them anyways.."

"When we were best friends that is." You pointed out.

"They thought we were a couple though." He shrugs.

"No shit sherlock, weren't we adorable?" You fangirled.

Levi rolled his eyes before flicking your forehead making you instantly rub the spot.

"They pretty much already see and accept you as my girlfriend anyways."

And before you could respond, Levi cuts you off.

"But don't go near Mike." He furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh Levi, I though you were over that."

"No I'm not. And I won't until the day I see him married."

"Oh my gosh." You stiffled.

~°•☆~°•☆
A/N:
Congrats to Chris from Mr. Beast bc of his newborn baby!
-
Date Published: 6/21/20
Word Count: 1270

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.3K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
8.4K 207 36
You just started college. Scared and lost, you bump into someone rather intimidating on the very first day. To your surprise, he lets the mishap slid...
15.8K 517 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
292K 10.2K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...