Bowers gang x reader ( one sh...

By sweetiegrl102

Helloooo, so this is like my losers club book but obviously with the bowers gang lols. Same rules apply I onl... More

INTRO
Patrick x reader
Henry x Reader
*Preference 1* How you met
heyy :)
Patrick x Reader (SMUT)
!ANNOUNCEMENT!

Henry x Tozier!Reader

4.6K 60 13
By sweetiegrl102

This was requested by Co04Slytheringirl :)

                                                                                                                    Secret Lovers

I was walking to my last class of the day which was physics, I was harassed in the hall by my little brother Richie and his friends, "Hey (y/n), you think you could drive me and my friends to the pharmacy?" "Don't you guys have bikes?" I asked irritated, "Yes, but a car is more convienient." Richie said with a smug face. I smirk as I respond, "Only if you could bribe me with something I'd be interested in." Richies smug face turns into a frown as he knew I wasn't bribed so easily. As I was in class I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned around as the kid behind me passed a note over to me, when I opened it I was met with a note from my boyfriend Henry, "Meet me behind the school after school, I'll make it worth your while." I blush as I slightly look back at Henry as he winks at me and I just smile back.

After class Richie kept following me around begging for me to give him and his friends a ride, I was trying to lose him but he was being a persistant little fucker. "Richie if you could leave me alone for at least thirty minutes, I will give you and your friends a ride, deal?" Richie looked at me confuesed since I never gave in this easily but didn't complain, thank God. As soon as Richie leaves I make my way to the back of the school, and as soon as I get there Henry greets me with a small kiss, "What took you so long babe?" "Sorry, I had to lose my little brother." Henry rolled his eyes, I knew he hated my brother and his friends with a passion but I made him promise me not to be assholes to them. " So where were we.." Henry says as he starts attacking my neck with kisses and starts leaving marks on it, "Henryyy." I say in a slight giggly tone as he goes back up to my lips and starts to kiss me more and more passionately.

As soon as I feel his hand reach under my shirt that's when I heard, "(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK!?" Me and Henry jump and look over to see Richie. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask him obviously pissed, "What the hell am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here snoggin' up with Henry fucking Bowers?" I feel Henry get tense as I hold him back, "I'll deal with this, He's my brother. Just get in my car." Henry complies and walks to my car while glaring at Richie and his friends. " Richie look-" "Oh don't Richie me, you know he's been making our lives a living hell!" "Look I get that Richie but-" "Why are you even associating with him and-" "RICHIE JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!"

Richie looked at me with shock, "Thank you, what I was trying to say, I've been getting to know him and I've learned things about him that no one else knows and I felt empathy for him." Richie scoffs, "Boo-Hoo, poor little Henry Bowers has home issues, everyone does (Y/n) that's not your problem." "You know what Richie, I thought you'd be understanding about this but you're just being a little prick!" I turn away to get to my car, "At least I'm not someone's whore!" I stop in my tracks. "what did you say..." I say in a low hurt voice. "Oh shit, (Y/n) i'm sorry-" "When I get home you are fucking dead Richie." I continue to walk to my car. As soon as I got in I cried onto Henry as he comforted me. "Look as much as I hate the little shit, he's your brother.  I'm sure he didn't mean it." I smile to him, "Yeah you're right. Never knew you had a soft side Henry.." He smiles at me, "Well you change for the person you love." I smiled as I kiss him.

As I got home I went straight to Richies room with his friends as they all looked at me in fear. "Everybody out except for the shithead." They all walk out as I close the door, "Look (Y/n), I-" "It's fine Richie, look you were right. I should've at least told you and I know you didn't mean what you said." "So... you are not going to kick my ass?" I laugh a bit, "No i'm not, jackass."  I say as I slightly punch him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
262K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc