*Preference 1* How you met

Henry:
You both met at school, you were in class and he would stare at you constantly, one day you just confronted him, "What's your damage? Why do you keep staring at me?" You say in a stern voice as he just smirks " I'm just lookin' at the most hottest girl here." Your face goes red as you smile, "alright then.. I'm (y/n), and you're Henry right?" He nods his head as you just walk back to your seat.

Victor:
You both met on the street, you were just casually walking around town as soon as a blue car pulls up next to you, "Hey honey, you look like you need a good time," as all the guys cat call you, you notice one quiet one as you approach the car, "what's his name?" You ask the other guys as they tell you his name is Victor, you smile as you get out a small piece of paper and write down you're name and number, "call me Victor, you seem like a decent person~" You say with a flirty voice as he goes slightly red and smirks back.

Belch:
You both also met on the street, you were out of a ride and needed to hitchhike. Luckily a blue car was coming up as you stuck your thumb out. The driver pulled over, to you he was pretty cute, " what do you need?" You smile as you tell him about your need for a ride, he accepted. As soon as he got you home you were both so into the conversation that you didn't want to leave, "Pick me up here tomorrow, 3:00." You say as he looks at you dumbfounded, "A-Alright." As he smiles at you.

Patrick:
You both met at a party, as you were getting shit faced with your friends you started talking to this guy. You and him were hitting it off, what turned out pretty casual turned into a pretty heated make out session. As you pulled away he tried to convince you to go home with him but you refused, "I'm not that easy darling~" you say in a teasing tone as you slip him a paper with your name and number as you make a phone gesture with your hand, "call me." As you walk out.

(A/N:) heyyyyy sorry if this was bad or OOC at any point, I'm just tryna come back and come up with ideas, so if you have any requests don't be afraid to comment or message me:)) also btw I'm thinking of making a My Hero Academia ( AKA: Boku No Hero Academia) preference/oneshot story, lemme know what you all think, besides that, I hope you all have a great day:)))