Henry x Tozier!Reader

This was requested by Co04Slytheringirl :)

                                                                                                                    Secret Lovers

I was walking to my last class of the day which was physics, I was harassed in the hall by my little brother Richie and his friends, "Hey (y/n), you think you could drive me and my friends to the pharmacy?" "Don't you guys have bikes?" I asked irritated, "Yes, but a car is more convienient." Richie said with a smug face. I smirk as I respond, "Only if you could bribe me with something I'd be interested in." Richies smug face turns into a frown as he knew I wasn't bribed so easily. As I was in class I felt a tap on the shoulder, I turned around as the kid behind me passed a note over to me, when I opened it I was met with a note from my boyfriend Henry, "Meet me behind the school after school, I'll make it worth your while." I blush as I slightly look back at Henry as he winks at me and I just smile back.

After class Richie kept following me around begging for me to give him and his friends a ride, I was trying to lose him but he was being a persistant little fucker. "Richie if you could leave me alone for at least thirty minutes, I will give you and your friends a ride, deal?" Richie looked at me confuesed since I never gave in this easily but didn't complain, thank God. As soon as Richie leaves I make my way to the back of the school, and as soon as I get there Henry greets me with a small kiss, "What took you so long babe?" "Sorry, I had to lose my little brother." Henry rolled his eyes, I knew he hated my brother and his friends with a passion but I made him promise me not to be assholes to them. " So where were we.." Henry says as he starts attacking my neck with kisses and starts leaving marks on it, "Henryyy." I say in a slight giggly tone as he goes back up to my lips and starts to kiss me more and more passionately.

As soon as I feel his hand reach under my shirt that's when I heard, "(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK!?" Me and Henry jump and look over to see Richie. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask him obviously pissed, "What the hell am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here snoggin' up with Henry fucking Bowers?" I feel Henry get tense as I hold him back, "I'll deal with this, He's my brother. Just get in my car." Henry complies and walks to my car while glaring at Richie and his friends. " Richie look-" "Oh don't Richie me, you know he's been making our lives a living hell!" "Look I get that Richie but-" "Why are you even associating with him and-" "RICHIE JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!"

Richie looked at me with shock, "Thank you, what I was trying to say, I've been getting to know him and I've learned things about him that no one else knows and I felt empathy for him." Richie scoffs, "Boo-Hoo, poor little Henry Bowers has home issues, everyone does (Y/n) that's not your problem." "You know what Richie, I thought you'd be understanding about this but you're just being a little prick!" I turn away to get to my car, "At least I'm not someone's whore!" I stop in my tracks. "what did you say..." I say in a low hurt voice. "Oh shit, (Y/n) i'm sorry-" "When I get home you are fucking dead Richie." I continue to walk to my car. As soon as I got in I cried onto Henry as he comforted me. "Look as much as I hate the little shit, he's your brother.  I'm sure he didn't mean it." I smile to him, "Yeah you're right. Never knew you had a soft side Henry.." He smiles at me, "Well you change for the person you love." I smiled as I kiss him.

As I got home I went straight to Richies room with his friends as they all looked at me in fear. "Everybody out except for the shithead." They all walk out as I close the door, "Look (Y/n), I-" "It's fine Richie, look you were right. I should've at least told you and I know you didn't mean what you said." "So... you are not going to kick my ass?" I laugh a bit, "No i'm not, jackass."  I say as I slightly punch him.