Patrick x Reader (SMUT)

~ Judas ~
(Slight warning, this has a bit of BDSM and a bit of degration, you've been warned sinner)

Me and Patrick were the most toxic couple of our school, we'd constantly get into fights and makeup the next hour or so. Patrick would get jealous really easy and so would I, many people would ask me as to why I stay with him. I could ask the same thing, there was something about him that's just so intoxicating and addicting. I don't know if it's his personality, his looks, his touch, he had some sort of spell on me, he was like the devil himself. All though I knew Patrick had issues, that's what drew me to him in the first place, and when he'd get rough with me during fights we'd get heated. I was sitting in homeroom, today was one of the days we where arguing, he was giving me the silent treatment, so I was returning the favor.

I was just sketching in my notebook, as I felt a tap behind me on my shoulder. I look back and it's Victor, "Hey, you and Patrick good or are you guys back at it?" I sigh, "We're back at it, he swore to god that I was flirting with one of the losers, when I was simply just asking them something." He laighs a bit, "That's patrick for you, why do you even stay with him?" I sigh, " I ask myself that all the time.. I don't know honestly, he's just so addicting." I smile to myself. I look behind Victor and see Patrick staring daggers into Victor, that's when an idea popped into my head. "Hey Victor, can you ask Henry to meet me near my locker at lunch?" Victor looks at me, "Uh.. sure (y/n)"

At lunch I see Henry at my locker just as I asked, "Look Henry I'm going to make this quick, I need you to help me make Patrick really jealous." Henry looks at me confused, "Is this your idea to get him to screw you and for you too to get back together?" I blush, "I mean... I'd like the first option, but I just want to do a little experiment." He rolls his eyes, "You owe me big time." I smile, "Thanks bud." I see Patrick making his way down the hall, I hug Henry, "Just go along" I whisper to him, as I fake cry. "Uh.. Don't worry (y/n)... it's ok.." "T-Thanks Henry, you're so good to me.." I feel Henry tense up. I look over to see Patrick pissed off, he grabs me by my arm and pulls me from Henry, "What the hell is wrong with you, you belong to me." He turns around to look at Henry, "And you, the hell are you doing touching her?!" Henry starts to get defensive, I pull Patrick by his arm, "Patrick babe, I was joking, I just wanted your attention!" He looks at me, "You got it alright, meet me after school." He leaves as the bell rings, Henry puts his arm on my shoulder, "I only hope you'll be able to walk tomorrow." I stood there dumbfounded and slightly turned on.

After school I meet with Patrick, as we walk to my home he's whispering to me all the things he'd do to me.

As we get to my house as soon as we get through the front door, Patrick picks me up and pins me against the wall, "You're all mine, you're my little whore aren't you.." I felt a tingle hit between my legs as he said that. He carries me to my room and he throws me on the bed as he holds me down. He reached over me and grabbed handcuffs he bought for our one year anniversery. He cuffed me to the bed railing, As he lifted my shirt and brought down my bra as he put his mouth on one of my nipples. He was swirling his tongue around it and makeing eye contact, I moaned lightly ad he did the same to the other.

After that he pulled down my pants, he teased me through my panties, "I don't think you deserve it (y/n).." I squirm as he teases me even more, "P-Please Patrick, I need you so badly.." I moaned lightly, "How badly babe?" he smirks, "So badly please" I moan a bit louder as he slides my panties to the side as his tongue meets my clit. He starts with soft gentle licks as they get progressively faster, I feel myself get close, as I pull against the cuffs. He stops before I can finish. "Fuck babe, I can't wait anymore" He looks at me for consent, "Go at it babe" I smirk at him, "Or is Henry going to have to do the job for you?" After saying that something in him snapped. He pulls out his cock, as he just enters me rough, "OH FUCKK" I moan loudly.

As he continues to go rough he says so many lewd things to me, "Can Henry fuck you this good babe?" "N-No, only you can" I hold on to the railings as he pounds into me continuosly. I feel myself get close, "Patrick please I'm so close" I moan louder, "Cum all over my cock babe, claim it." I moan loudly as I feel myself go over the edge, Patrick soon pulls out and cums on my stomach. Patrick reaches for the cuff keys as he releases me from them, I fix myself up as Patrick does the same. "God I love you (y/n)" I smile, "Does that mean you're not mad at meee" I say while smiling and cuddling him, he laughs a bit, "Yeah, I'm not mad babe." I feel him relax more as we both drift to sleep.

(A/N: Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed this lil smut, and just know I am going to try to update more, anyways, I'm planning on making a karate kid and or an Outsiders book, much like this one, what do you guys think? let me know through comments or messaging me, anyways, if you have a request don't be shy to message me and or comment on here, hope you guys have a good day/night:))