Always And Forever [Aizawa Sh...

By Cat_Noir_trash

!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
heyo it be the xmas/holiday thing ゚▽゚
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
late valentine's thing :0
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
angst for those who like it ;^:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
it's been a year baby oh yeahhhh
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Oneshot thing
man i just love writing stuff late at night huh
part 2 to that teacher thing
Chapter 19
Epilogue
another one shot thing ahaha
oneshotsoneshotoneshot
Morning oneshot hehe

Chapter 18

5.6K 199 67
By Cat_Noir_trash

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR MORE RECENT MANGA CHAPTERS. IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP (as of writing this the latest chapter is 275) OR DON'T CARE ABOUT SPOILERS, EITHER WAY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This is just a headcannon for what I think what could've been after... certain... events... for Toga. Also let's just say that the LOV has some little part of Kurogiri's quirk with them to use for emergencies or whatever (idk where I'm going with this)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was kissing my best friend. In the middle of the night. On a rooftop. While on duty. WELL THEN...

His lips were so... bitter... like his coffee... They felt so nice, and his facial hair... it never ceases to amaze me with how scruffy he was. He-

BOOM.

Immediately detaching himself from my lips, he looked up to the direction from where the explosion was heard. I sat up as well as I straightened out my hoodie and gloves.

"What do you think happened?" I asked, getting up from the ground.

"We're about to find out." was all Shou said before he leaped from off the rooftop.

I quickly followed after him using my webs to swing from building to building. Once we got to where the sound was coming from, it was at an entrance of some run-down building near the forest.

On the ground, there lay the number two hero, Hawks, and above him was Himiko Toga. She had a knife right next to the Wing Hero's neck. Near the two having a death match, Dabi was trying to get the young girl off of Hawks.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM US- FROM ME. AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT. YOU... YOU MONSTER! HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A HERO?! SOME 'HERO' YOU ARE!" screamed Toga, her knife just barely millimeters away from touching Hawks' skin.

"Toga! Killing him isn't going to do us any good. It'll just be a waste of time." said Dabi, trying to pull back Toga.

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU." yelled the blonde, firing daggers at the raven-haired villain.

Dabi grit his teeth as his eyes dilated in size. He started to make a ball of blue fire appear from his palm.

"What's going on here?!" asked Shou, his goggles and capture gear ready to use.

"This has nothing to do with you, Eraserhead! Get the fuck out of here before I do it myself personally." ordered Dabi, tearing his attention away from the two blond(e)s and onto Shou and I. "And take your little girlfriend too."

My face burnt up when I heard him say those words.

I looked up at Shou to see a reaction. It was too dark to see his cheeks, but I did see that he was gritting his teeth.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Either Hooder, here, and I kick your asses or you two leave before anything starts." said Shou as he jumped down from the building.

"Thanks but no thanks, Eraserhead. I've got this all under control. They don't call me the 'number two hero' for nothin'!" mumbled Hawks as he spread out a few of his feathers, making them attack Dabi and Toga.

The feathers made it so that the two villains were hung to the wall of the building. Hawks then crawled up from the ground and pat himself down.

"Well, night Eraserhead. Hooder." said Hawks as he flew off into the night. The feathers followed along with him.

"Well. That just happened." I said, scratching my head.

"Whatever. Let's just get those two troublemakers before they-"

As we turned around, the only thing we saw was a black and purple portal and the end of Dabi's tattered coat.

"Get away?" I finished as I took off my hood before slightly sighing and chuckling nervously.

I saw Shou's eyes lose their spark. Sure, he didn't have a lot to begin with, but after seeing that portal... it was like seeing a lost puppy give up.

"Shou...?" I looked up at him.

"Let's go." was all he said before turning around with his hands in his pockets.

"You-"

"I SAID LET'S GO, (Y/N)." exclaimed Shou as he got ready to jump up.

I felt like I was on the verge of tears. It was so rare when Shou would yell at me. Usually it would be for over sleeping or something stupid like that, but never for anything serious.

I looked back at where the portal was one last time before I made a string to swing up to where Shou was and followed him.

On the way back to the apartment, it was quiet. Really quiet. He didn't speak to me at all. Once we got home, he just closed his door and left me alone.

~

It wasn't until later that night, probably around 3 or so, was when I woke up to use the bathroom. When I was passing by Shou's room to get to mine, I heard soft weeps from the other side. I pushed my ear against the door to clarify what I was hearing.

I then opened the door just a crack to see what was going on.

There, on the floor of his room, sat Shou in a black tank top and sweatpants crying.

"Shouta...?" I whispered, looking at his disheveled form.

He sniffled as he looked up at me.

"Go away."

"Shouta..."

"I SAID GO AWAY." yelled Shou, his eyes glowing red and his hair levitating.

"NO!" I yelled back. I wasn't about to leave the man I love alone when he was at his lowest. "I'm not going to leave you alone, Shouta. That isn't what friends do. Especially not best friends."

His eyes and hair went back to normal as he sniffled and turned his back to me.

"Turn the lights off in the hallway and close the door at least." said Shou, his voice sounding more drained than ever.

I did as he said and then joined him on the floor. I sat criss-cross and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"They..."

"Shh... I know... I saw it too..." I whispered, trying to calm him down.

"I just... I just miss Oboro... so... fucking... much..." whimpered out Shou, his breath hitching at every other word.

"I do too..."

"I refuse to believe that... that monster is him..."

"Shouta..."

"Why was he the one who had to go?! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME INSTEAD. ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, THAT VILLAIN SHOULD'VE KILLED ME INSTEAD OF HIM. HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANY OF THAT. HE-" cried out the Erasure hero. I cut him off.

"SHOUTA."

He looked at me with puffy, tired eyes.

"Stop saying shit like that. If Kurogiri really is Oboro- and you saw it with your very own eyes that his conscience is still in that black void somewhere- then at least he isn't completely dead."

"He might as well be. Who knows what kind of twisted shit the League has done to him..."

After that, I didn't know what to say. All I could think of doing was hold him tight and not let him go. I know that he was damaged... and I knew that I'd never be able to fix something that was broken, but all I could do is try and make the best of things.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and hugged him from the side.

Shou noticed this and decided to pick me up and sit me in front of him so it was more comfortable for the both of us.

After some time of silence, all Shou said was, "Thank you."

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you haven't left me."

"Left you? Why would I ever leave you to begin with?"

"Because I have baggage and shit..."

"Shouta!" I turned to look at him above me. I then pushed away from him to turn around and look him straight in the face.

"What?!"

"I love you. I'll always love you. And I'll never leave you. Whether you like it or not. You're my ride-or-die, Shou. The only way I'm leaving you is when I die. And that won't be for a long while. So in the meantime, you're stuck with me. I don't care if you have baggage- I'll be here to help you through it. For you to lean on me- or to just use me to forget." I explained, my hands on either side of his face.

His tired features looked numbed than ever. His eyes looked all over my face for some reason, like he was trying to find something.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, slightly tilting my head.

"You."

I blushed, not knowing what to do anymore.

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

"... I... I love you."

My eyes went wide as I felt my face burn even more.

"I love you too..."

"I don't know if this is the appropriate time to ask you this but... will you be my girlfriend...? Like... officially?"

"W-what?!"

"Yeah, I mean... I realized that even though we've been doing couple shit, we never really 'made it official' or whatever."

"I- I- I-"

"It's a 'yes' or 'no' question, (Y/n)."

"Y-yes. Yes... I'd love to be your girlfriend. Officially."

Shou kissed me softly on my lips as he leaned down a bit. After the kiss, we went back to our previous position and cuddled until we eventually fell asleep.

A/n: so like,,,,,, you and Eraserhead??? Pretty fucking cute if you ask me hehe also I really hope that your friends and/or S/O's don't leave you or cut ties with you when they find out that you aren't happy all the time or whatever. But if they do,,,,, I'm sorry. Then they're just,,, kinda shitty if you ask me,,, but if they're just not emotionally open or something, then I understand that. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna stop talking about this I probably made you uncomfortable now okay bye-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 435 27
Y/n= your name Y/l=your last name H/l=your hair length h/c=your hair color e/c= your eye color s/c= your skin color "It's like your not even human...
752K 20.7K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
59K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
98K 3.5K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...