green light ⇉ L.H

Galing kay ashleighh5SOS

❝it started with a picture, those messages you sent to me.❞ // disclaimer: contains smut (and lots of it) ... Higit pa

prologue
one
two
trailer!!! :-)
three
four
five
six
seven
do you want more green light?

eight

120 3 2
Galing kay ashleighh5SOS

*hi i'm back, if this receives a good response i will continue writing the story*

Luke spun around on his heal and walked over to the unnamed girl who was hugging December. December looked up at Luke with a look he had yet to see her give him. It seemed almost like she was afraid of him. Luke didn't like that. He didn't want it to be that way at all. God — what had he done?

-

Luke took a step backwards, bumping into Michael's wounded body on the grass, almost stumbling over him. He breathed in shakily, gathering his balance and taking a step forward. He looked back up, and into those captivating green eyes. They looked different this time. Even more piercing, a brighter shade of green when she cries. An interesting fact about her, that Luke wishes he had never learnt. He wanted to take it back. All of it. It was only the second time Luke had ever been around December, and he fucked it all up. He was just starting to gain her trust. For fuck sake, she had just cried her eyes out in his arms because of how broken she is from trusting the wrong men. And now, look. He was no better than any of them. At least that's what Luke assumed she was thinking. Luke knows he's better than this. But what reason would December have to ever speak to him again after witnessing him have such a violent outburst? Justified or not in this situation, Luke wasn't a violent person. He was raised to believe violence is weak and that there is strength in walking away and diffusing a situation. He couldn't believe what he had done. Hitting Michael once, inside, was one thing. One thing that was already out of character for Luke. But beating him up? Hitting him over and over again until he drew blood? That was a whole new ball game for Luke. He had never felt so angry in his life as he did towards Michael. The way he spoke about, and towards December. The way her eyes fell when she said his name. The things he did to her, that December had just trusted Luke with.

He watched as the girl he met inside rubbed December's back and held her close as December breathed in and out like she'd just ran a marathon. He wanted to be Avery. He wanted to hold her and tell her it was okay. But how could it be okay? She just watched him lash out in a fit of rage on someone he'd just met. What was to stop her from thinking he might do that to her? She has been betrayed over and over by men in her past, how could she trust that Luke would be any different? Luke knows, of course, that he would never hurt her. He went to move towards her, and she took a step back. That's when he understood, this wasn't about him. This was about her, and what she needed right now wasn't him, no matter how much he wished it was. Luke took one last look at December, truly believing it would be the last chance he would ever get before walking back towards the house.

"Wait, Luke" his favourite sound. He turned back around to see December running after him, coming to a halt. He stood there, watching her. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure he should. He had to let her say what she needed to. If he ever wanted anything in his life, it was for her to hug him right now. He wanted her touch, and not the sexual kind. He just wanted her.

She avoided his eyes, looking at her feet.

"Uh, you forgot this," she mumbled, taking off the jacket Luke had given her.

"Oh, um, you can keep it, it's cold..." he responded, scratching his head.

"No, I don't want it." she stated coldly, looking at him for the first time, extending her arm to hand him the jacket without getting too close. He reached out, meeting her halfway and grabbing the jacket. They stood there for a few minutes, looking at each other before she turned around.

"Em," he began.

"Please don't, I can't take anything else tonight."

He stood there, watching her walk away. Those words replaying in his head. 'Tonight'. Did that mean she would wake up tomorrow and text him as usual, and things would be okay? Did that mean things weren't over forever?

Who was he kidding, she was just trying to get him to leave her alone. She's used to men not taking no for an answer and maybe she assumed Luke would let her go if she implied she would talk to him again even if she didn't want to. He ruined everything.

Luke continued walking towards the house, pulling out his phone and ordering an Uber. He wasn't in the mood to find Ashton and deal with him at this point. He knew Ashton would applaud him for getting in his first fight and it was the last thing Luke could take at this point.

As he walked out the front door, he noticed a girl with strawberry blonde hair in a short green dress. Green. How could he escape her? The girl heard him come outside and turned to look at him with a distressed look on her face.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, my name is Lila. My friend ditched me, I can't find her anywhere and she was my ride home. My phone is dead, could I please call my roommate on your phone? I just want to go home." she pleaded, her lip trembling, like December's. Her eyes were hazel, with bits of green. Green.

"I've actually just called an Uber, you can hop in if you like and tell them your address?" Luke offered, to which her eyes softened and she smiled.

"Really? Are you sure?" she questioned, looking for reassurance to which he nodded and told her not to worry about it. They stood there in a somewhat awkward, somewhat comfortable silence until the Uber arrived. As they sat in the backseat in more silence, he felt her hazel eyes staring at him. Luke turned to face her with his eyebrows raised, to which she asked, "You're that guy... you hit Michael Clifford in the kitchen, didn't you?"

Luke's stomach dropped. Great, another girl who he has probably terrified. He nodded, looking away. He was surprised when she put her hand on his right leg, tracing up and down. She leant over, whispering in his ear, "That was really sexy."

He turned to look at her, their noses touching. She hadn't moved since whispering in his ear. They sat for a second or two, looking at one another until she moved in closer; grabbing his face in her dainty, manicured hands and kissing him. He pulled away momentarily, gathering his thoughts. His head was filled with December. Maybe he needed a distraction. He kissed her back.

"Uh... This is the first stop." The Uber driver stated, startling the two of them.

"Sorry about that, but we are both going to the second address," Lila declared, kissing Luke again.

Once the Uber arrived at Luke's house, the two exited the car, thanking the driver. Luke clumsily fumbled around for his keys, in a hurry to open the front door. In his mind, the quicker they did this, the quicker he would forget December.

Luke shut the front door behind them, whilst Lila hurriedly removed her shoes. He too, began removing his garments one by one, while he lead her to his bedroom. By the time they were there, they were both left in nothing but their underwear. He slammed her against the bedroom door, kissing her, "That's so hot," she mumbled in his ear.

He slouched down to reach her neck, losing himself in kissing it as she moaned in pleasure. She wrapped her arms around him as he lifted her up and threw her on the bed. He pulled her underwear off, throwing them across the room and catching a glimpse of their colour — green. She too, pulled his underwear down and threw them away, grabbing him in her right hand and moving her wrist upwards and downwards as he began to groan in pleasure. He spat onto his hand, moving it towards her, teasing.

"Fuck," she whispered as he inserted three of his fingers inside her. They pleasured each other with their hands until she begged to feel him inside, to which he responded by flipping her over onto her knees. He opened his bedside drawer, pulling out a ribbed condom - the one's that December said feel the best. He shook his head, as if to shake her out of it as he ripped open the packet and slid it onto himself, before smacking Lila's ass to which she screamed out in pleasure.

He entered, abruptly, to which they moaned in sync, "pull my hair," she pleaded, so he did. She moaned even more. He closed his eyes, and thought of her. As he got closer, he pictured her. He couldn't escape.

"December," he moaned, as he finished. He pulled out, removing the condom and tying it in a knot before throwing it in the bin next to his bedside table. He opened one of the drawers, pulling out a pair of green boxers. Green. As he did so, Lila headed to the bathroom. When she returned, she began dressing herself back in her green underwear and her green dress. Green.

"Um, do you mind getting me an Uber home? I can transfer you the money for it."

"No that's fine I'll pay, but you can stay if you want. I'll sleep on the couch," Luke offered.

She rolled her eyes, to which he raised his eyebrows in question.

"You called me December while you came inside me. I think I'd rather go, my name is Lila." she returned, bluntly.

Fuck. Could Luke do anymore damage tonight? Or at all, really? He didn't even know what to say at this point, so he handed her his phone with the Uber app ready to go. They said nothing while she typed in her address and ordered the Uber. They said nothing while they waited for it to come. They said nothing while he walked her to the door.

"By the way, December is my roommate." she laughed as she closed the front door behind her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
186K 7.7K 57
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...