๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ซ.๐˜ฑ...

By elhotchner

โHow'd you get kicked out of Beauxbatons?โž โI didn't, I got kicked out of Franceโž ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—•... More

I. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
II. โEvans annoyed you already?โž
III. โBecause 'hottest boy alive' is too long of a nicknameโž
IV. โI don't break rules, Sir, I abolish themโž
V. โClearly you haven't met my sisterโž
VI. โDear sisterโž
VII. โDrop dead gorgeousโž
VIII. โAre you my fuck buddy? Are you a future boyfriend?โž
IX. โHe wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!โž
X. โIt was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?โž
XI. โMy mother's dead?โž
XII. โShe isn't my sister!โž
XIV. โStill your girl?โž
XV. โLost, slut?โž
XVI. โActually, I'm a Riddleโž
XVII. โForever, Rosieโž
XVIII. โAdore, I need a bad ideaโž
FINAL. โYou'll always be a Blackโž
SEQUEL. โAdore Rosierโž

XIII. โFuck you, Rosier!โž

11K 375 1.1K
By elhotchner

❝Fuck you, Rosier!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺...

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗔 smile, a sigh escaping her lips, "You know, Lily will get over it" She speaks.

"I don't know if I care, the school is gonna be staring at me as it's announced that I'm no longer a legitimate Black, my title is being ripped from me - Evans has let the school know that her and James are having a kid, yet half the school saw me leave the party with him! My reputation is getting ripped to shreds from all different angles" Rosalyn rants, running a hand through her chocolate curls.

"Maybe so, but on the bright side Rosier is eating out the palm of your hand!" Marlene exclaims, as the brunette only chuckles.

"Rosier is another problem I'm gonna have to deal with" Rosalyn says, throwing her leather jacket over her small black dress.

"Well, you'll always have me" Marlene loops her arm through Rosalyn's, as they descend the stairs into the Gryffindor common room.

"Marly, you joining us?" Sirius asks, his arm draped over Remus' shoulders.

"Of course, Siri', is that an issue?" She retorts, as Sirius rolls his eyes, ignoring the girl and beginning to lead the way to the main hall.

"The tension could be cut with a knife" Rosalyn observes, Marlene simply shrugs her shoulders - she didn't want to get into that discussion today.

"Adore, can I borrow you for a second?"James rushes a hand through his hair, Marlene squeezes Rosalyn's arm, before leaving the girl alone with James.

"James my reputation is being murdered in front of me today, please! Do not hurt me anymore then you already have" Rosalyn begs, tears already forming in her eyes.

"I just want you to be prepared, I knew that all eyes were going to be on you today so I did what I could to help deflect some of the attention" He explains, as the girls eyes widen.

"Potter, do not tell that you told the school about your kid in some fucked up way to try and play my knight in shining armour in this shit show fairytale!" Rosalyn raises her voice, as James takes a deep breath.

"I'm trying to help! Ro-"

"By making the school gossip about the girl who isn't only an illegitimate Black, a girl who is the daughter of the greatest dark lord since Grindelwald, who is also the girl who fucked Potter whilst her supposed friend is pregnant with his kid? Brilliant, Potter, I'm now not only a embarrassment for my blood but also for being a slut, thanks a fucking lot!" She hisses, running a hand through her hair and leaving the common room.

"For fuck sake" James whispers, beginning the journey to the main hall.

Rosalyn could feel eyes on her as she walked into the main hall, in all honesty she wanted to move away, but above all - she's a Black, or was. And Black's, don't back down.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the Gryffindor table, Remus, Sirius, Peter, Marlene and, of course, Lily, all laughing together, Rosalyn comes to a holt, questioning if it was really worth it.

"Rosie, baby!"

Evan Rosier, Rosalyn couldn't help the smile that broke out on her face, maybe he wasn't that mad at her after all.

Rosalyn made her way over to the Slytherin table, taking a seat next to Evan, a sigh falls from her lips, "I'm sorry, Ev" She whispers, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"I know, Rosie, I could tell the moment I saw you, I shouldn't have stormed off like I did, are you okay?" He asks, draping an arm around her shoulders.

"Ev' I feel like my life is falling apart around me, James, Merlin James Potter is a royal pain in my ass! I know it's a bad idea me and him, I don't know what I was thinking" Rosalyn mutters, tears welling in her eyes.

"You'll forget about him, Rosie, look at it this way, your one step closer to finding the one" Evan grins down at the girl, a chuckle escapes her lips as she sits up.

"You really believe in the 'one', Rosier? In a world like ours" She laughs, stealing his glass of pumpkin juice.

"Adore Black?"

The brunette looks up, her eyes widening as she stares up at the man, his black curls fall down into his emerald green eyes, dark tanned skin glowing in the light.

"Nicklaus!" She exclaims, sitting up, Evan's hand falling to her knee.

"Adore Black, my Merlin, the woman who's responsible for my expulsion" Klaus grins, his accent thick.

"Stop, I'm blushing! Is Alexis here too?" Rosalyn quizzes, looking him up and down, not surprised that he's dressed in Slytherin robes.

"She ended up in Ilvermorny, you stuck with just me, mon chéri" Klaus smirks, his French accent making the girl roll her eyes.

"Evan Rosier, meet my ex, Nicklaus Greengrass" Rosalyn introduces, "Klaus, meet my Evan" She smiles.

Nicklaus raises an eyebrow, as he shakes Evan's hand, "New boyfriend already?"

"Klaus..." Rosalyn earns, as the French man rolls his eyes.

"I'm teasing, relax, I'll see you around, mon chérie, Rosier" Klaus leaves without another word.

"Do I even want to know?" Evan questions, as the brunette sighs, leaning her head against his shoulder once again, "I do" He continues.

"You do?" Rosalyn questions, confusion clear on her face.

"I believe in 'the one', even for people like us" He explains, Rosalyn scoffs.

"Your naive then"

"How?" Evan asks.

Rosalyn lifts her head up from his shoulder, staring at him with amusement, "our families are made purely from arrangements to keep the blood pure, money wealthy and reputation strong" She explains, as the blonde laughs at her.

"Maybe, doesn't mean we have to be" He shrugs his shoulders.

"Seriously? Ev' your telling me that if you fell in love with a muggleborn you'd loose everything for her?" Rosalyn speaks, stealing his cup of pumpkin juice once again.

"I'd never fall for a mudblood, Rosie, never for someone of that sort thankfully the people that I fall in love with tend to be of my class"

"Lucky you, Ev"

ϟ

The Quidditch stands seemed to be full to the brim, as Rosalyn takes the seat in between Marlene and Remus.

"You guys take this shit so seriously" Rosalyn laughs, as Remus dips his fingers in the red paint, pressing it onto her cheeks.

"House pride, Adore!" Remus cheers, ruffling the girls chocolate locks and covering them in red paint.

"Cheers for that, Moony" She rolls her eyes, as Marlene grips her arm.

"Adore! Quidditch days are the best days, Gryffindor win, some wankers loose, at least two people end up in the hospital wing and we all get drunk to celebrate!" Marlene grins, squeezing Rosalyn's arm.

"Sounds riveting" She mocks, as Marlene rolls her eyes.

Soon the game begins, as Rosalyn tries not to look at James Potter, as he rides around the pitch, his hair falling all over the place.

Remus couldn't help but notice how Rosalyn winces everytime James came close to being hit by a flying bludger. The girl grips tightly onto Marlene, "Yes!" The three shout, as Gryffindor score once again.

Evan Rosier pretending he didn't notice James' scowls, or the dirty looks that he sent Evan's way, watching as he aggressively screamed profanity at him, "Fuck you, Rosier!" He added, just as Evan caught the snitch.

The Slytherin's went wild, as the crowds dimmed, Slytherin had won, all thanks to the blonde seventh year. Rosalyn watched as the Quidditch players landed, leaving the pitch quickly.

"Well we're definitely getting shitfaced tonight" Marlene sighs, pulling dark locks behind her ears.

"Yep, Pads is gonna be fuming" Remus adds, as the trio make their way down the stairs.

"I'm going to make sure that Sirius doesn't drown himself in the locker room showers, I'll see you guys in the common room?" Rosalyn asks, as Remus raises his eyebrows.

"Sirius or James?" He teases.

Rosalyn replies with a smile and her middle finger sticking up.

"Always charming aren't they, Blacks?" Marlene laughs, looping her arm through Remus' as the two leave.

Rosalyn walks towards the outdoor changing rooms, the grass still muddy from the rain the night before, she pulls out a cigarette as she waits, leaning against the cobblestone wall.

"Fuck you, Rosier!"

Rosalyn ears peak at the sound, coming deep from the changing room, she shrugs her shoulders, until a few more bangs are heard, she throws her cigarette on the ground and begins walking in.

Her eyes widen as she takes in the sight before her, James Potter on top of Evan Rosier, his fist smashing against the Slytherins face.

"Potter! Potter!" Fabian and Gideon chant, ginger hair falling over them.

"Everte statum!" Rosalyn shouts, the spell knocking James back against one of the walls.

"Adore" Sirius turns to her, as his cousin sends him a dark glare.

Evan begins to sit up, blood falling from his nose and lips, he looks up at Rosalyn, brushing wet hair from his face.

"Get out!" Rosalyn screams, her voice echoing against the room.

The students scramble to leave, as she whips her arm, wand in hand, "Colloshoo! Not you two" She spits, watching as James and Sirius' feet stick to the floor.

"Adore..."

"Shut up, Potter" Rosalyn growls, her eyes glaring into his light hazel, James gulps, wiping the blood from his knuckles.

Rosalyn grasps Evan's hand, pulling the blonde boy up, he smiles, brushing his wet hair from his face, "Always to the rescue, Rosie" He smirks.

Rosalyn rolls her eyes, but squeezes his hand tightly, "Come on, Adore, he deserves it!" Sirius barks.

Her eyes dart to him, her hand reaching for her wand, "If you wasn't my dearest cousin I would hex you into next week" She growls, her grip tightening around her wand.

"And the chaos continues, mon chérie, I'm not suprised to see your at the front of it all" Nicklaus speaks, Rosalyn grits her teeth turning to the Frenchman.

"Not now, Klaus, I haven't got time for your shit" She sighs, as he smirks.

"Who in the hell is this guy?"

"You must be the infamous James Potter, I'm Klaus, heard a lot about you and I'm guessing that makes you Sirius Black" Klaus introduces himself, "colloshoo? Good thinking, chérie" He continues.

"Well, Klaus, I don't care what you've heard but this shit has nothing to do with you" Sirius spits, as Klaus laughs.

"I'd cool it if I was you Black, seen as though your engagement to my sister is soon to be made public" Klaus smirks, as Sirius jaw drops.

"What?" He whispers, as Klaus raises his eyebrows.

"Nicklaus..."

"Your all children of the Sacred 28? You think the tradition would be mocked for you?" Klaus asks, looking between the four students.

Rosalyn grasps onto Evan's arm, her eyes darting to his blue ones, "No, no" Evan shakes his head.

"Rosier right? Your engaged to Madison Goyle I believe, their reputation is falling nearly as bad as the Malfoy's - you'll save her at least, speaking of Malfoy's" Klaus' eyes drop to Rosalyn, "You'll have the pleasure of saving Lucius from hell, I tried to argue mon chérie but Abraxas needs a Black alliance to save him"

"Your lying" James states, as Klaus let's out a laugh.

"Trust me, I wish I was, tried to get myself in your fathers good books mom chérie, but I guess Abraxas and Lucius got there first" Klaus shrugs his shoulders.

"Ev..." Rosalyn whispers, her nails digging into her skin.

"I know, Rosie"

"Sirius! You can't marry her, what about Moony" James begins, his voice cracking - it was common law that arrangements we're taken like gospel.

"I know, prongs" Sirius runs a hand through his hair.

Rosalyn mutters a spell under her breath, freeing the boys feet, her arm still tight on Evan.

"Ev', what are we gonna do? I'll be damned if I marry Malfoy and you, you cannot marry Goyle I won't allow it" Rosalyn shakes her head, running a hand through her hair.

"Marry me"

"What?" Rosalyn eyes snap up to his.

"Marry me, Rosie - Your father treats me as his own, the Blacks adore me for I am practically family, my fortune, my power is respectable even compared to a Black, marry me" Evan speaks, moving his hand to hold hers in a tight grasp, "Let me save you from Malfoy, help save us both from a life of misfortune, marry me, Rosie" He whispers.

Rosalyn looks up at him, starring at his blood covered face, even with blood coating his lip and nose, and wet hair falling in his face, Evan Rosier still managed to look somewhat angelic.

"Come on, Adore! You can't be thinking about it" James scoffs, his eyes glistening in the light.

"Above all, I am a Black. You think I'll be spared the torture just because I am the daughter of the dark lord? You think I'll be spared from these wicked traditions? Tell me another option, James, go ahead!" Her voice raises, her eyes not once leaving Evan's.

"I, I, just wait, something will change just wait, please just wait don't make a stupid mistake" James pleads.

"Marry him" Sirius' voice breaks as he speaks, as all eyes snap towards him.

"Mate, you can't be serious!" James shakes his head.

"Your not apart of this like us, sure, your parents are classed as The Sacred 28 but when did they last attend a ball? When did they last torture you for not believing in death to all mudbloods? Mate, you have more privilege then you even know and you want us to wait?"  Sirius rants, running a hand through his wet curls.

"Adore please, just wait, wait for it..." James turns to the girl, his eyes pleading, "wait for me" he whispers.

"James I have a legacy to protect! I am the one thing in this life I can control, I am not lying in wait, James, it's so easy for you to say! You have something to prove and you have nothing to lose! You do not get to ask me to wait for you, not after this shit show you've put me through with Evans!" Rosalyn explodes, tears pricking at her eyes.

"Adore..."

"Leave it, mate" Sirius interrupts him.

"Your all willing to defy your parents? Mon chérie with the role you play in our world I'd like to pretend to be shocked, but remember who's known you longest and who's loved you most-"

"Sirius is my cousin you imbecile, I can't marry him!"

"I meant me, Rosa' I've known you since first grade, with your help I can fly above my station after the war-"

"Or you could die! This war, that my father is brewing is going to end in blood, in sweat, in tears, this isn't some prank we used to play at Beauxbatons! This is war, Klaus we can either help you to get free from marrying whatever bitch your father has set you up for, or you can run along and find yourself a seat back up my fathers arse" Rosalyn spits, Klaus gives her a grin.

"You haven't changed, you should know I'll never leave your side, I'm meant to be with Anastasia Parkinson, of course Sirius your with my sister Athena, think we've found a fix to your twos problem" Klaus gestures towards Evan and Rosalyn.

"Right, seems like we've got a plan to wreck" Evan smirks, interlacing his fingers through Rosalyn's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 385 28
"Maybe we weren't meant to be in this universe." "Then I will find through every universe, where we are meant to be. Don't l...
27.5K 731 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
152K 2.1K 12
โ—œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„โ—ž ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š: โ†ทimagines ...
199K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...