Baby Girl

By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... More

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[38] Final

5.4K 121 43
By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Avery-Rose

.

.

.

-8 months later-
.

.

.

.

.

Ever since I was a little girl, Christmas has always been my favourite holiday. And new york, my favourite city.

Now here I am, celebrating Christmas in New York with the best people I could think of.

And not only is it Christmas but...

"Momma, momma, momma, Santa came and it's my birthday! Uncle Louis said that my gifts are under the tree! Cmon Cmon Cmon!"

"Okay" I laugh. Ellie grabs my hand and try's to pull me out of bed.

"Hey birthday girl, how about you go wake every one else up and we'll meet you down in a few okay?" Niall groans, waking up beside me.

"Okay, five minutes." she warns before skipping out.

"Good morning Misses Horan." Niall says, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning Mr. Horan." I smile leaning into his shoulder.

"And good morning to you future baby Horan." he leans down and kisses the small baby bump.

After court, Niall and I just got closer then ever, we became official a week later. I did take up his offer to temporarily move in with him but after a while of denying it, we just moved in officially. It got lonely at times in Niall's big house because Niall was always on tour an Ellie started going to preschool in September.

During the summer time the boys were on tour in Europe and Ellie and I were both lucky enough to have a few photoshoots here and there.

Paris was one of those places, Ellie had a Channel photoshoot (Channel I know ridiculous right?) and I had a small run way show. I never thought I'd do runway but the timing just worked out so Quinn signed me up. It was insane, all the boys were in the front row.

That night was even better, we watched the boys concert, something that we didn't get to do often with Ellie in school and such.

Anyways back to Paris, so I had finished the show and Ellie and I watched the concert from backstage. When the concert was done, Lou took Ellie so her and Lux could have a sleep over in their hotel room.

Niall took that opportunity to take me to dinner. We went on a double date, with Perrie and Zayn. The boys told us to dress nicely, so I wore a black dress that had a low cut v neck and cut kinda short. That dress was thanks to a photoshoot I did the month before. Any ways the boys were in suits and we were in dresses.

They surprised us and took us to dinner on the Effie tower, and it was honestly just a magical evening on its own.

That was until we started dancing, looking over Paris and he went on this whole speech and got down on one knee and proposed.

It was magical.

Needless to say, we obviously couldn't wait, and we got a little busy.

And now here I am, four months pregnant. I'm barely showing, and we haven't told any one yet.

"We should get downstairs before Ellie freaks out." I tell Niall.

"You know considering she has two other kids her age her, she'd find someone else to bother." he jokes.

The two of us finally get out of bed. Everyone in the house are wearing matching pyjamas, like the cheesy people we are.

When we get downstairs, everyone is crowded around the tree, someone the couches, some on the floor. Ellie was playing with Lux and Logan around the Christmas tree.

"Look who's finally awake." Louis tisks.

"Ellie didn't let anyone sleep in today." Nora, Logan's mum, jokes.

"Santa came! how can anyone sleep in?" Ellie yells. Niall and I sit on the couch squeezing between Louis and Eleanor.

"Okay so now that we're all here, how about we open some gifts?" Liam asks excitedly.

Oh, about him. So it really only took a month for him to finally call me up and ask if he can see her, and I let him. It took a long time for me to let her go to his house, but she did eventually.

Whenever he was off from tour he would usually come back and visit her. And it was his idea to bring everyone down here for Christmas.

He's a lot better now that he's not with Ashlyn, and I mean a lot better.

Ashlyn is in jail. Ha.

"Okay so we should do oldest to youngest right?" Louis suggests.

"I think that's a good idea." Riley agrees, teasing the three little kids.

"That's not fair!" Ellie whines.

"I think it's fair." Niall agrees, sticking his tongue out at her. She does the same back.

We ended up winning. So first went Nora, Logan gave her a gift he made a school, and I bought her some perfume.

Louis went next, then Eleanor, then Perrie, then Zayn. The two couples got very similar things, pyjamas, gift certificates for dinner, a tie, a book and Louis got Eleanor tickets to go see a Broadway show, which was pretty cool.

Next was Liam, he got things from the boys, gift certificates mostly. But one gift stood out, and of course it was from Louis.

"I can tell you didn't wrap this." he jokes.

"Hey me lady is good for something." he says, kissing her cheek.

"Parenting for dummies, thanks Louis." Liam says sarcastically.

"Check the first page." Louis eggs on.

"'Rule number one: don't kill them' haha very funny." Liam rolls his eyes.

Ellie runs up to Liam and gives him her gift that she picked out for him. Liam brings her on his lap as he unwraps the small box. When he looks inside, his face lights up.

"Awe Els I love it." he says, kissing her forehead. Elle picked out a dark blue mug that read '#1 Dad'.

"Okay my turn!" Niall says excitedly.

Niall goes through his gifts, and the boys are so uncreative. At least I got everyone something different. I got Niall his favourite cologne that he just ran out of, he seemed to like that.

Riley went after, oh I forgot to mention her and Harry went on a date like last week. I don't know how it went though, neither of them will tell me.

"Ellie can you hand this card to Aunt Riley and this one to Harry." I tell her and she smiles.

"Don't open it till I say so." I warn. Riley goes through the rest of her gifts, perfume, a curling iron (because I'm a good Bestfriend), a few movies and some clothes.

I was next. Eleanor handed me the gifts that read my name.

The first gift from Eleanor and Louis was some perfume, the one direction one to be specific. I appreciate the creativity. Zayn and Perrie got me a very nice necklace and earring set, and I'm pretty sure they're real diamonds... oh my God. Harry got me a gift card to TopShop, which I will gladly use all of, Nora and Logan got me a few cute blouses. The next gift was a big box. I read the tag and it said it was from Liam, Ellie and Riley, weird.

When I open it, it contains three photo albums. Each album is full of pictures that I swore I had lost. Pictures of me and Alice, baby pictures of Ellie, A few of Ellie and my mother. I couldn't help but tear up.

"Momma don't cry, Christmas is suppose to be happy." Ellie says, crawling over laps to sit with me. "oh my gosh is that me?" She points to a picture of her when she was just born, the size of my dads hand.

"It is." I smile. "how did you find all these pictures?"

"Well after the fire, I know how upset you were that you lost a lot of stuff. So we went on a but of an adventure to get back as many pictures as we could. Some from your family, some from us. We wanted you to have your albums back." Riley tells me. "Ellie helped pick the best ones." Ellie smiles proudly.

"This is awesome thank you guys." I wipe the tears from my eyes. "okay who's next?"

We went on to Harry who basically opened the same thing as all the other boys.

"Can we open this card yet?" Harry asks impatiently.

"Yes, but you can't tell anybody what it says until Ellie opens up her gift." Niall warns. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer. Neither of us could keep the smile off our face.

Both of them open their cards and we got the exact expression we were waiting for.

"Seriously?" Riley asks.

"Oh my God I'm so excited!" Harry says.

"Shush both of you." I tell them. "okay Logan, open up your gifts."

He got a lot of things. The boys spoiled him, along with gifts from 'Santa'. They were things you'd expect a little boy to get, toy cars, video games, clothes (obviously from his mum), and all the boys pitched in and bought him a gaming system.

Lux was next, and let me tell you, if I thought Logan was spoiled she was twice as much. Toys, bears, clothing, dolls, you name it: she got it.

Ellie was the same thing. Gift after gift she got toys, bears, dresses, hair bows, and Louis even bought her an iPad- she's 4 she doesn't need one. Finally it came to the gift from Niall and I.

"Okay Ellie open it up." Niall says.

Ellie slowly started ripping off the wrapping paper.

"Cmon EllieBear go faster I wanna know this surprise." Louis says. Ellie stops unwrapping and looks at him.

"Louis I am 4 now, EllieBear is a baby name." she says before ripping the rest off. she pulls out some nail polish, some pants and shirts that I bought her and finally the one shirt that I was expecting.

"Ellie put that one on." I tell her and she does.

When she turns the shirt is reviled and says 'Big Sister' on it.

"Momma I don't know what it says. "

"No way!" Eleanor gushes.

"Are you serious?" Perrie squeales.

"And are Harry and Riley?" Louis try's to ask.

"The Godparents, yea we are." Harry says.

"I totally called next God parent." he rolls his eyes. "next next one ... got it ." He says sternly.

"Can some one explain!" Ellie asks.

"Ellie, your mom and Niall did the dirty and now you're going to have a baby brother or sister." Harry explains.

"Harry! Not the right way." I yell.

"She'll know soon enough." he shrugs.

After a whole bunch of questions from the girls we finally started cleaning up the mess. I look around and notice that Liam is not around. I excuse myself and walk up the stairs to his room, the only room with a balcony. And low and behold there he is.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hey." he says back.

"You know, Christmas is meant to be with your family not alone in your room." I tell him. I stand beside him, leaning over the railing beside him.

"Just have to process something's I guess."

"Like what?" I ask him.

"Like how Niall will be so much better of a dad then I will ever be." he says. " you know he's getting the life I dreamed of, you and two kids." he adds.

"You thought we would have had two kids?" I chuckle a bit.

"Well I wanted four, I was being realistic." he laughs back. "I don't know I just really screwed up with you and I have no idea why you let me back into your life."

"Because for a while you were my life, and then you weren't and I was heartbroken. but id rather have a Liam in my life then not." I explain.

"You still are my life." he whispers.

"No I'm not." I slightly shake my head. "your band is your life, Ellie is your life, me, I'm just a small part that you left behind. But at least now we can be a small part in both our lives."

"Do you think we would've ever worked out?" He asks me, finally looking me in the eye.

"Maybe in a different situation. But if we would have tried again? No I don't think so. I wouldn't be able to trust you anymore, if be settling for the past instead of striving for the future. In a way though, I think we did work out. We have a beautiful daughter and we're creating a great life for her."

"I am happy for you and Niall, you know that right? It just reminds me that Niall is going to be there every step of the way and see things I missed out on." he says sadly, looking out into the city again.

"You still have so many milestones to watch though. And one day, when you find someone you truly love, you can be there for her every step of the way. But for now Cherish the time you have with her, you never know when it's going to end. "

"Really?" he asks.

"Really."

"So why won't You talk to Adam. You if all people know to cherish the ones you love." Liam says out of no where. "he called me a few days ago, crying. He misses you. Your dad does too."

"I cant." i whisper. "You don't understand-"

"I do know what he did, and it's terrible. But you need to talk to him. It is Christmas." Liam smiles.

"But-"

"Wish them a Merry Christmas Avery-Rose, I'm sure they'll appreciate it." he says before walking away.

I sat on one of the patio chairs and pulled out my phone. I just stared at it for a long time. Then finally the decision was made for me.

Adams caller ID popped up on my screen just as it did many times before in the last few months.

"Hello." I say into the phone.

"Oh my God you answered." he breathed.

"It is Christmas, miracles happen." I chuckle.

"Merry Christmas Avery-Rose." he says, and I can tell he's smiling on the other side.

"Merry Christmas Adam."

"Listen, I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was Alice, and I was so drunk. He turned himself in, I made him. I told the police I was in the car and they sent me to do community service and I've been doing it. Im so so sorry Ave-" I cut him off.

"I forgive you Adam." I simply say.

"Wait what?"

"You think I just spent these last few months hating you?" I chuckle a bit. "well I sorta did, but the rest was me trying to forgive and move on. What happened, happened, and I guess we can't change that. Plus it is Christmas after all."

"You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so so much."

"Shut up Adam." I laugh. "Hey, um are you with dad?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yes, do you want to talk to him?" He asks. I contemplate for a minute. Do I want to talk to him? He hasn't tried to reach out to me as much as Adam did, but he had tried.

"He really misses you Avery, and he heard about the wedding, he's so excited!"

I take a deep breath before finally agreeing. I hear some rustling on the other end, Adam talking to my dad before finally I hear my dad speak.

"Hello Avery-Rose." he says.

"Hi dad." I smile. I honestly missed his voice. "Merry Christmas" I add.

"Merry Christmas. And I hear some congratulations is due." he says.

"Yea, Niall and I are getting married. Sorry for not telling you sooner." I say. I used to be such a big daddy's girl, I would have been devastated if I couldn't have him walk me down the aisle.

"It's okay, at least I found out before the media." wait what? I never spoke to my father about this? And the media has been all over our engagement, asking Niall about it in interviews,tweets, you name it, it happened. "Oh forget I said anything."

"No, you have to tell me now." I say.

"I shouldn't."

"Dad?" I warn.

"It was Niall, he came to me and asked permission to marry you. His exact words were 'I know you aren't on the best terms right now with her but I'd still like your permission to marry her.' It was very sweet if you ask me."

Oh my God that cheesy idiot. My cheesy idiot. I smile to myself.

"Oh and one more thing dad."

"And what's that."

"I'm pregnant again."

"Wait what?" he asks in shock.

"Long story, but yea. I'm sure Ellie wants to talk to you." I avoid all the questions from my dad and bring the phone down to Ellie, who gladly talks to her grandfather.

I go into the kitchen and stand beside Niall and Harry, who are surprisingly doing dishes.

"Hey, Liam said you were on the phone. Who with?" Niall asks.

"Adam and my dad." Niall almost drops the plate he was holding in his hand. " Don't worry, it was a good conversation. Were good now." I add to calm him down.

"Did he apologize for being horrible to you?" Niall asks.

"Baby steps Horan, baby steps." I giggle.

*

There was a deal I made with my mother and my sister a Christmas Day four years ago. That was that no matter what happens, where I am, or who I'm with: Ellie's birthday will be made to feel like her day. And I've done that every year since.

I have Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, open up gifts on Christmas morning and then go out for her birthday dinner that night. Morning-Christmas ; evening-Ellie.

The only difference this year is that we're celebrating both Ellie and Louis' birthdays during dinner. And here we are, a group of 16 unlikely people.

A few boy band members, a few old friends, some kardashians, some new friends and a few kids.

Who would have thought that at the age of 21 I'd have a beautiful daughter, a baby on the way, an amazing husband, a good relationship with my ex lover, a life changing job and the best friends in the world.

Ellie runs over to where I was sitting beside Niall, leaving Mason (who came to New York for Ellie's birthday), Lux and Logan and sits on my lap.

"You enjoy your birthday dinner?" I ask her.

"Uh huh." she nods

"And all your presents?" She nods again.

"Momma I have a question?" She says, twisting herself weirdly so she would face me.

"What's up Ellie?" I ask.

"With a new brother or sister, am I not going to be yours anymore?"

"Elizabeth Skyler of course you will." I tell her, turning her around so she would face me.

"But I won't be your baby anymore." she almost cries.

"Don't say that Ellie, you're always going to be."

"Are you sure?" She asks again.

"No matter how old you are, or how many kids I have, you will always be my baby girl." I say kissing her forehead.

Always and forever she'll be my baby girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~•THE END•~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: so I'm not going to do a huge an rn wait till after the epilogue (ITS IN TWO PARTS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU)

Anyyywho if anyone has any questions about what happens to any of the characters, or has something they want me to clear up let me know and I gotchu I'll but it in

Okay I'll see you all soon

(If you're bored read another one of my stories)

OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

XOXOXOXO

PLs vote

LEXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
8.7K 93 19
This is a collection of Reign one shots of scenes i would have liked. Plenty of Frary fluff and fix-its!
877K 40.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
812K 25K 47
For Lucy, Sean was the one who got away. Now US Marshal, Sean shows back up in Lucy's peaceful farm life to shake her to her core all over again. Bu...