The Death of a Time Viewer (C...

By Cptmorgue

Morgianna Salieri is an average girl. She makes good grades, never gets in trouble, and works hard in her mar... More

Death Is Not The End
Characters
Reborn
Curse This Tiny Body
A Little Adventure
Are We Enemies?
This girl isn't natural!
Capture Targets When Older
Otome Game?!
Public Debut
Public Debut 2
A Chance Encounter.
To Break A Curse
The Pact
Where To Go
The New Guard
Death Wants Payment
Lets join a Guild
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Little Red
Fight Their Way In
The Strongest
Author Update
Picking A Payment
The Target
Payment In Full
Death
Author note
The Invitation
A Princely Party
A Princely Party 2
THE Mission
Thank you!
Alnwick
The Real Alnwick
A Plan
The Binds that Hold Us
The Gathering of Beasts
Nothing to do with the story
The Start of His End
As Black as His Soul
When Two Became Four
When Two Became Four part 2
A Proper Lady's Party
Meeting the "Heroine"
Lets be Friends
Lets Be Friends (part2)
Her Brothers Friend
Little Red and the Not So Bad Wolf
Little Red and The Not So Bad Wolf
Spilling Secrets
A Big Happy Family
Thank you!
Necro
Kidnapped the Wrong Girl
Power, Foes, and I want to go home.
Q&A
Q&A Answered
Who is She?
New Guild Members
A Family Vacation
Disaster Strikes
An Unexpected Visitor
About The Engagement
Love is in the Air
Surprise
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Part 2
Off on Another Adventure
12th Birthday Party part 3
Where Dragons Live
Where Dragons Live Part 2
What Happened?
All is Fair In Love and War
All Is Fair in Love and War part 2
The Making of a Murderer
Sacrifices
Before and After
What Happens Now
What Happens Now Part 2
Another Pact
A Woman Scorned
Never Goodbye
Crossroads Academy
First Day
First Day Part 2
First Day Part 3
School Life
Meeting The Dean
announcement
She's An Obstacle
Teams
The Contest
The Contest Part 2
Finding Her
Under The Hood
The Hunt Begins Anew
Needing A Reason
Becoming a Crowd
Telling The Truth
Preparing For The End
Death Comes for All
The Making of an Army
Pink Haired Beauty No More
Surprise Attack
The Signal of The End
The Final
The Last Sacrifice
Death Is Still Not The End
Epilogue
Welcome To The Blumhouse
Short Spin-offs

After The Contest

5K 303 11
By Cptmorgue

After Angeline was detained all of the students were gathered up and sent back to the Academy. Morgianna, refused to return saying that she had something to do and that she would return on her own. The teachers wanted to insist but found the words freezing in their throats as a massive black dragon descended upon the forest with a deafening roar.

As she climbed upon his back she looked at everyone present, her expression still cold. "I will be back to the academy within a few days. Take care of Olive... and make sure Angeline does not get away with what she has done." Even though she was still just a child the teachers could not help but shake at her oppressive aura and nod their heads. Most had been around for a long time but had never seen a dragon, yet here Morgianna was riding one with ease.

After she had flown away the remaining people let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't until she had been gone for several minutes before anyone could even move. Bartholomew and Silvus exchanged a glance and made their way away from the others. "Do you believe their story?"

Silvus shook his head no to Bartholomew's question. He saw the murderous intent in Morgianna's eyes, and no beast attacked those other girls. "I do not believe all of it, but I also do not believe Morgianna would attack for no reason. We can only ask her when she returns."

....
Days passed and true to her word Morgianna returned to the Academy. Unlike the first time she passed over the bridges, this time she brought Fafnir and the others with her. They refused to allow her to walk into the unknown without them, and if Morgianna was honest she did not know what kind of welcome she would be receiving upon her return. Her first stop was to see where the academy stood on punishing Angeline, after that she would visit Olive. She wanted to see her friend first, but that bad feeling in her gut still had not left and she wanted, no needed to take care of the more pressing issue.

The Dean had an office inside of the main part of the school, though Morgianna knew from experience that it was seldom used. She walked with a purpose and did not say a word the whole way there. Once she got to the ornate double doors she didn't hesitate to push them open as if she owned the place and stride right in. The guards at the gate have long since told the Dean of her arrival just as she knew they would so she was not surprised to find several familiar faces present. Dean Bancroft with her trusty shadow, Silvus, Bartholomew, and... The princes.

The princes being there was a slight shock, but Morgianna did not show it on her face. Instead she turned all of her attention to the dean and curtsied. "I have come to find out what has or will become of the student Angeline Roth in regards to her attack on Olive." The words she spoke gave the impression of being polite, all the while her eyes showing how much she detested doing so.

Dean Bancroft gave an uncomfortable look around the room. "I will answer your question if you answer a couple for me. We just need to get the whole story."

A dangerous glint flashed in Morgianna's eyes and it did not go unnoticed. "Did the princes not already tell you what happened? Do you perhaps want to say something to me?" She cocked her head to the side, a move that normally would have seemed cute if not for the murderous intent swirling around her person.

Prince Alaric stepped forward with her hands raised as if in surrender. "Oh no of course not, we just wanted to make sure you agreed to what they said." Morgianna could see his obvious attempt to placate her but did not care.

"In that case, the words that they said before we left the forest is what happened. Now answer my question, where is Angeline?"

Everyone looked like they would rather be anywhere but there. Sir Bartholomew scratched his head clearly uncomfortable. "Well it seems that someone broke her out... And well we have not found her."

The sound of Morgianna gnashing her teeth brought everyone's attention to her as she looked between each of the princes. There was an accusation in her eye that couldn't be ignored. "Which one of you did it?" The words barely escaped through her gritted teeth. Her fists were clenched so tightly that blood dripped into the ground from where her nails had bit into her palm.

Soon the room was in an uproar of everyone denying that they let her out. Deep in her heart she wanted to blame them but she knew they hadn't done the thing she accused them of. All at once it was like the strength left her body and she leaned back into Fafnir who stood behind her, a pillar of strength. "Fine, then I am withdrawing from the academy. You obviously cannot take care of the students and I learn better alone anyway." The words were an excuse, a lame one at that. With Angeline gone there wouldn't even be that much of a reason for Morgianna to be at the school.

Her words set off another torrent of questions. They seemed never-ending but she paid them all no mind, only thinking of her next plan of action. As if everyone noticed that she was ignoring them they calmed down and watched her. When the room once again became calm she looked around with a blank expression. "Most of you know me, in some way or another so I hope you know I am not lying. I will not tell you everything as I can't but that girl that just escaped is going to bring havoc to the world. She believes she is meant to be chased after by the princes and one day rule, but I stood in her way. That is why she attacked Olive, to get back at me. She will return one day, I'm not sure how or when but you have to prepare for it." She turned her gaze to the Dean. "I believe you already know why it is important for everyone to train. Tell my parents not to look for me... And that silly brother of mine."

Her words were so quick and left no room for argument. In the eyes of everyone but the Dean she was still but a child and they did not see her running away for long. However, Dean Bancroft knew that it would likely be years before they will ever set sights on Morgianna again.

Watching Morgianna turn on her hill and stride out of the room felt final. Everyone wanted to stop her, to reach out and restrain her if need be but they knew it would be useless. She wanted to leave and that is exactly what she would do.

After the meeting Morgianna strode down the halls with one person on her mind. The way to the infirmary was quiet, which only allowed the thoughts in her mind to seem louder. Her group did not complain at her harsh pace, only followed behind without a word. They knew where they were going and what was going to happen and hated it for Morgianna.

Arriving outside of the door Morgianna froze. Her hand that had reached out to grasp the doorknob hanging midair. "Will you all wait out here." The words were almost a whisper as Morgianna didn't even turn her face away from the white door with the word infirmary glistening on a silver plate. Morgianna did not even need to hear words of agreement, she could feel it.

Walking into the infirmary, Morgianna saw Olive breathing gently in a bed. White blankets and walls made the girl seem more fragile than ever before and it squeezed Morgianna's heart painfully. They were the only two people in the room, as class was still going on at this time.  "Olive, what am I to do with you? I won't always be right beside you, but I will protect you even from afar." Reaching her hand out she put it on her friend's forehead and closed her eyes. In her rage and despair she had completely blanked on her magical abilities. With her light magic she could have healed her friend and left, but she let her rage consume her. She knew it wasn't good and that other instances like that would happen again if she did not distance herself. As long as she was around those she cared about would be targeted. She let the light magic trail down her palm and into Olive, feeling for anything that was wrong and only sighing once she was sure her friend was alright.

She turned to leave but a small hand clutched her sleeve. "You are leaving?" Olive's voice was hoarse as she stared up at Morgianna. Then she gave a dry laugh. "Of course you are. Will you be coming back?" There were tears in her friend's eyes and it made Morgianna want to promise to return, to promise that they would see each other soon...but she couldn't.

Taking Olive's hand she gently removed it from her clothes and held it between her own two cold palms. "I cannot promise that it will be soon... But I can promise that you will be safer this way. Tell everyone that we argued and didn't get along... Tell them I am a monster... Look out for yourself and do not worry about me. As long as you are alright, I will be happy."

"I'm a liability aren't I? In the movies you have these superheroes who have a weakness and that's what I am, a weakness." Olive hung her head as tears fell silently. Morgianna pulled the girl into her arms and let her friend cry.  She patted her back in soothing circles and ran her fingers through her hair.

"One day I will finish the fight and be able to live peacefully. When that day comes I expect you to be ready for my return." Morgianna's words seemed to cheer Olive up greatly as the girl pulled away wiping her eyes hastily.

With a huge smile on her face that did not match her tear-stained cheeks Olive chuckled. "It's a promise then! My promise to you is to get stronger while you are gone. I know my powers aren't practical but I will learn to fight to the best of my ability so that you don't have to worry about me."

.....
*somewhere in the vampire kingdom*

"You will have everything you ever wanted and get rid of Morgianna. What is there not to agree to?"

Angeline looked at the shadowy humanoid figure in front of her and frowned. She had never seen this in the game and had no idea who it was. She was supposed to be the heroine yet everything was ruined. She would get her revenge one way or another. "You will let me use some of your power, but what is in it for you? I appreciate you helping me escape but I do not know you. What is your reason for helping me?" She looked at him with undisclosed suspicion shining in her pink eyes.

Eltarr wanted to laugh at her but held it in. "For now all you need to know is that we have a common enemy. I want Morgianna dead, you want her dead, what better way to achieve that than by working together?"

Even though Angeline couldn't see a face she felt as if a sinister smile was looking back at her. A shiver ran down her spine, but the thought of getting rid of Morgianna made all her worries drift away. The corners of her mouth twisted in an unnatural smile as she thrust her hand out at the inky shadow. "Then I hope we both get what we want."

When the shadow grasped her hand pain shot through her causing her to blackout and crumple onto the ground.

"Sure I will let you have what you want, all of it will be yours...at least until I destroy it too. Sleep well because when you wake up you have to train, can't have you dying on me too quickly." The air was filled with a sinister laugh as his shadow looked down at Angeline's sleeping face. He could see her eyebrows twitch as the pain still coursed through her but he did not care. After all she was little more than a tool, a means to complete his goal and nothing more.

____________________
Word count before note:2137

And now my two main Villains have teamed up! Stuff is rough for my dear Morgianna and it's not gonna get better any time soon.

I hope all are enjoying the story so far. Hit that like button!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
8M 460K 173
Rei, a former samurai lieutenant is reincarnated into the body of an 8 year old, who happens to be the main villainess in a romance novel for foreign...
450 6 21
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
473 214 27
*1st in sacrificial (18/1/2024)* *1st in egoistical* *4th in demom* *3rd in coldfemalelead* *1st in salariana* *1st in cantdecipher* *1st in unknownl...