Another World - Clexa/Superco...

By attemptingtowrite07

Lena wanted to show her new L-Corp project to her best friend. She wanted to discover the multiverse. The mac... More

Worlds Apart
Experiment Gone Wrong
"this isn't the first time"
"Who are you?"
Worlds Explained
Reunions Anyone?
Arkadia
Earth-38
Twenty Questions
Problems
Polis
Meeting the Ambassadors
Queen Nia
Assassination Attempts and Unexpected Friends
Jealous?
The Challenge
Who?
Luna kom Floukru
Returning to Arkadia
Road Trip?
Reunited In Time For War?
Any Ideas?
Make a plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
Save a life
The Commander of Death
Funeral Fires
Can we talk?
"Am I preparing for war?"
The Details in the Deal
I'm sorry
Earth One
You look good in a hoodie
"Let's get this over with."
"Raven, can we please tone down the charm..."
"I'll be right here the entire time."
"Don't let Commander Heart Eyes catch you looking at me like that."
"You were much friendlier without clothes on Raven."
"So, you think we're hot?"
"I thought you were a genius."
"Last stop for residents of Earth 38."
"Um... well, I don't want you to get mad at me but..."
"You'll have to speak to me eventually!"
"At least the hotel walls are thicker than the tents."
"Do I want to know what I said?"
"Did she just suggest what I think she suggested?"
"I am The Commander..."
"It's the only way to look at it."
"Clarke?"
"We said our souls stayed here together, did we not?"
"We-We aren't giving interviews about our personal lives."
"WHAT?!"
"I'd never do it in public."

You should go

1.1K 46 2
By attemptingtowrite07

Kara

Dropping Lincoln at the cave, Kara smiled at Lena as she helped place him against the wall, only mildly shocked to see her appear at the entrance before shooting off again. When she met with Octavia at the tree line again the others were making their way to them, none looking too grim or overly ecstatic.

"Lena met me outside the cave to help, he is safe." Octavia nodded, her eyes never leaving her friends walking towards them. In no time they were crossing the tree line enough for Kara and Octavia to meet them, the latter of the two still staring at the gates of Arkadia.

"O, you okay?" Clarke frowned at the raven haired girl. "Did you find Lincoln?"

Octavia nodded, finally looking the blonde leader in the eyes. "Yeah, Kara took him back to the cave. What happened after I left?" Lexa looked at Clarke and back to Octavia, her expression giving away nothing - as always.

"Let's discuss it with the others back at the cave, I'd rather not say this twice." Clarke smiled, nudging Lexa to start walking.

Dispite Kara's super speed, it didn't take a genius to know that Clarke and Lexa needed time before telling everyone what happened in the meeting, although why was a good question since nothing seemed too bad from what she'd heard. Maybe she hadn't heard everything? So together they walked to the cave, the comms in Kara's ear going off about half-way back.

"What's taking so long?" She didn't sound annoyed, but the pitch of her voice told Kara she was worried - not that she would ever admit it.

"We're walking back, shouldn't be too long now." Everyone in the group looked at her confused as she spoke to Sara, until she turned comms off again. "Sara. She just wanted to make sure everything was okay."

"She's worried because we're taking longer than necessary." It wasn't said as a question but Kara nodded all the same. "Okay, lets stop and could you speed us the rest of the way?" Lexa stopped next to Clarke, the blonde stopping in sync with her.

"Of course. I'll take Raven and Luna first and come back for the two of you." Kara stepped up to Raven and Luna, them wrapping an arm around her each to keep them at her sides as the other two nodded. "Ready?"

Luna nodded. Raven just looked at her. "I'll take that as a yes." Without warning, Kara sped of to the cave, arriving moments later with a disorientated Luna and Raven as they stumbled slightly letting go of her. Once again Lena met them outside the cave instantly and helped the two inside as Kara voomed off again. Getting back to Lexa and Clarke, the two didn't hesitate to let her speed them back to the cave, obviously no longer needing to think about what had happened in Arkadia.

Lena

Kara dropped Raven and Luna back at the cave and left to get Clarke and Lexa without a word and none of them looking overly happy. Was the meeting that bad?

When they did return, Clarke and Lexa didn't stop for a moment, calling a group meeting to talk about everything instantly. With everyone waiting for thier arrival, it didn't take long for everyone to be outside the cave to hear the outcome, but their faces didn't inspire confindence in their success.

"Okay, so Bellamy has agreed to the terms once again to the terms him and Clarke previously discussed and also the one's I had to add for the Coalision." Lexa started. "Hannah is to be turned over to Ton DC to face her punishment in the shooting of Clarke and attempted shooting of myself and a leader is to report to Polis in a week to take the brand in a ceremony." Lexa looked at Abi. "Abi, Kane. He has asked you both return to decide who is to be Skaikru's leader and take the brand. Do not worry, he has assured you will be safe. From the sounds of it, hearing that Pike and Hannah killed the remaining delinquents that disagreed has swayed people to see things differently."

Everyone say silent for a moment, Abi and Kane processing the idea of going back and listening to Bellamy as Clarke cleared her throat. "I can't go back, but I will act as our Ambassador in Polis until there comes a time I can't - not that I expect there to be. Raven and Octavia are you still okay to be the first port of call if the clans ask for Skaikru's help?" Clarke searched the faces of those in the circle, landing on Raven first who nodded, then Octavia.

The warrior hesitated. "What if I don't want to go back to Arkadia at all?"

Clarke looked at Lexa who shook her head. "No. Anyone that does not wish to live in Arkadia is welcome in Polis. We already host people from all twelve clans, Skaikru will be just as welcome. If we are able to teach anotehr Skaikru the language fluently, most of the reasoning for you to be there wouldn't matter and that won't be an issue for a while as clans get used to Skaikru in the Coalision."

"I'll do it. Indra was already showing me some Trigedasleng, so I have some knowledge already." Kane smiled, happy to learn a new language. Watching everyone, Lena noticed Raven frown as everyone else discussed the outcomes of the meeting and she wasn't the only one. Luna had stopped paying attention to study the girl beside her, the downward tilt of her lips and slight frown showing she was worried.

"As for everyone else..." Lexa glanced around at their new friends. "You should go."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed collectively, even Clarke. Lexa held her hand up and instantly everyone went silent - something that would never not be impressive to Lena.

"We are no longer at the brink of war with Azgeda or Skaikru, in fact we are on the verge of peace with both thanks to everyon here. We have a week, so go. Go home, take Raven and Clarke and anyone else that wishes to and fix Raven's leg." Lexa's lips curled up slightly. "Besides, if Sara is good at her job you won't be gone long." That earned a few laughs, but mostly everyone was happy to be able to go hom.

"I promise to get your girl back in once peice within a day. How does that sound?" Sara smirked at Lexa who ignored the question.

Lena, smiling at the prospect of going home looked at Kara who was already looking at her. Green meeting blue and Lena realised that losing Kara was not an option she was willing to entertain. Whatever issue she had with Kara keeping her secret no longer mattered, she didn't lie about anything else and the small voice in the back of her head telling her otherwise was squashed by the look in the blonde's eyes.

"When can we leave?" Barry's voice brought the two of them back to the conversation, Lena unable to stop herself from smiling.

"Whenever everyone's ready." Sara grinned and looked around. "So who's coming to Earth One?" Everyone from Earth's One and Thirty-Eight laughed as Raven, Clarke and Luna raised their hands, the latter recieving a double take from some in the group. "Okay, this is going to be tight and not everyone is going to be able to strap in, so I guess just hold on?"

Clarke

Everyone was making their way to the 'Jump Ship' as Sara called it with Clarke and Lexa walking at the back of the group. People were already saying their goodbyes and slowing down, Clarke let her fingers brush Lexa's as she veered off to the right behind a section of trees. As expected, Lexa followed, not letting the blonde out her sights for as long as she could.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Lexa turned back to see the others, only just able to make out the form of Raven between the trees.

Leaning back against a tree, Clarke linked her fingers with Lexa's. "I wanted a moment alone with you."

Giving one of those small smiles that Clarke already loved, Lexa stepped closer to look at Clarke's hands linked with hers. "I'm not going to know you were gone though, so I don't think we need to say goodbye." The glint Clarke saw in her eyes told her Lexa knew what she was saying and it made her smirk.

Pushing Lexa back slightly with their linked hands, Clarke looked in Lexa's eyes. "In that case I'll go kiss someone else... I'm sure Lincoln wouldn't mind if I kissed Octa-" She didn't even get to finish her teasing when Lexa's lips landed on hers, stopping her as Lexa trapped her body between her and the tree.

Dropping her hands, Clarke cupped the back of Lexa's neck as the other pulled her closer at the waist. Instead of pulling away, Clarke deepened the kiss, taking control and earning a small moan from Lexa.

Finally pulling away, Clarke leaned her head back against the tree as Lexa caught her breath. "Still not going to know I was gone?" Smirking, Clarke raised an eyebrow as Lexa chuckled.

"Of course. I was always going to miss you." Smiling back at Clarke, Lexa pulled back and away bringing Clarke with her. "Now let's catch up before someone interrupts us again."

Laughing, Clarke followed her. "At least you have you're top on this time."

Lexa

The pair found the others waiting at the Drop Ship already, the majority already inside except for Sara stood on the ramp in the doorway. "About time you two! I almost sent Kara to find you but she said she'd rather not tune her hearing into more of your conversation." Clarke laughed and Lexa blushed but tried to hide it by looking angry - an act no one bought.

Clarke smiled at Lexa one more time, her hand squeezing Lexa's one last time before she dropped it and walked the few final steps to the ramp. The metal echoed as she walked up, turning back to see Lexa expressionless once again. Clamping down on her emotions, Lexa told herself that Clarke would be back within a day and that there was nothing to worry about, but as the Drop Ship door closed, taking the view of the blonde from her, Lexa wished she could go too.

Moving to see the front of the ship, Lexa was suddenly glad she wasn't inside, the whole place looked cramped and uncomfortable from outside, let alone the feeling of actually being inside. Sara smiled at her as noises started coming from the ship before it left the ground. Standing back, Lexa couldn't hide the shock on her face as she watched it, along with Abi and Kane, who she could feel not far behind her, fly into the sky before disappearing in a ball of yellow and blue like it was never there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 43
Clarke has been walking for three days when she's reunited with someone that once meant the world to her. Lexa has been searching for her sky princes...
47.3K 1.3K 16
**This is a Sequel to my book Clarke of The Grounders.** With Lexas' last breath, she picked Clarke to be the next Commander. Lexa was buried and Cla...
76.5K 2.5K 65
A supercorp fanfiction. Lena loves Kara. But Kara didn't trust her. Kara misses Lena so much. Lena feels betrayed and hurt. Kara feels like she has...
109K 2.3K 23
Supergirl opens the pod to see her long lost/ almost forgotten little sister Mora. Mora was lost on a star called Corling for 12 years until she foun...