๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ - ๐˜ซ.๐˜ฑ...

By elhotchner

โHow'd you get kicked out of Beauxbatons?โž โI didn't, I got kicked out of Franceโž ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—•... More

I. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
II. โEvans annoyed you already?โž
III. โBecause 'hottest boy alive' is too long of a nicknameโž
IV. โI don't break rules, Sir, I abolish themโž
V. โClearly you haven't met my sisterโž
VI. โDear sisterโž
VII. โDrop dead gorgeousโž
VIII. โAre you my fuck buddy? Are you a future boyfriend?โž
IX. โHe wouldn't hurt a hair on her head!โž
X. โIt was a pretty good bad idea, wasn't it though?โž
XI. โMy mother's dead?โž
XIII. โFuck you, Rosier!โž
XIV. โStill your girl?โž
XV. โLost, slut?โž
XVI. โActually, I'm a Riddleโž
XVII. โForever, Rosieโž
XVIII. โAdore, I need a bad ideaโž
FINAL. โYou'll always be a Blackโž
SEQUEL. โAdore Rosierโž

XII. โShe isn't my sister!โž

11.9K 377 1.3K
By elhotchner

❝She isn't my sister!❞

Rosalyn Adore Black

𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗦 as he watches Rosalyn intensely, "Does this look too much, honestly?" She questions, holding up a black shirt and green skirt against her body.

"Rosie, baby, wear whatever you want, it's your family remember" Evan points out, watching the girl sigh and take a seat on his bed.

"I'm about to tell my whole family that I'm not their family, Sirius! Merlin, Sirius told me that I'm the only one who understands him in this family, what is he gonna say?" Rosalyn groans, Evan shakes his head with a smile approaching the girl, using his fingers to lift her chin up.

"They love you, Rosie, baby, you cannot stress yourself out over this, I know that the world feels crazy right now, because it is, but just remember that you and me? We're on the right side of history" Evan speaks, she nods, giving him a small smile.

"You'll be by my side, right?"

"It'd take the world to stop me, Rosie" He replies, his eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips.

Rosalyn looks up at him, his crystal blue eyes staring into dark chocolate, she watches a stray platinum curl fall into his face, with a steady hand she pushes it out of his face. Evan's hand reaches down to cup her cheeks, his palm rough against her soft skin.

"I won't kiss you whilst I know that Potter is still on your mind" He whispers, his eyes staring down at her lips.

"Are you telling me that or yourself?" Rosalyn murmurs, a smirk forming on her lips, she watches as he rolls his eyes, his hand moves to wrap around her throat.

Hearing the door open, the two pull from each-other, Evan scratches his neck, looking over his desk.

"Alright?" Regulus quizzes, looking between the two.

"Course, I need to go grab Siri', otherwise I'll doubt he'll come" Rosalyn sighs, grabbing her clothes and shoving them into her bag.

"I'll meet you outside of Dumbledore's office in half an hour" Regulus gives his cousin a short smile, who nods.

"See ya later, Ev" Rosalyn leans up onto her tip toes, pressing a kiss onto his cheek, she squeezes his arm before leaving.

ϟ

"It's a bit mental isn't it, you think it has something to do with your Uncles death?" Remus questions, glancing between Rosalyn and Sirius.

"Maybe, Uncle Xavier was overly dramatic but we'd know if it was his will being read" Sirius speaks.

"Nothing to do with that really, erm, I, it's to do with me and getting ahead of the scandal before it becomes public" Rosalyn admits, as James sits up a little straighter.

"Scandal? Big enough for the Black's to have a meeting, Merlin, are you okay?" James leans forward, placing a hand onto her knee.

"It's crazy, really, absolutely insane" Rosalyn lets out a deep sigh, her hand falling on top of James', "I can't tell you, not till our family has discussed it and Merlin, I know the world is gonna stare at me, everyone's opinion is gonna immediately change but I'm hoping that you four understand that I had no idea and it's breaking my heart to admit who I am" She wipes a stray tear, as Remus let's out a chuckle.

"None of us care if your a bit gay, Adore!" He exclaims, as Rosalyn's eyes shoot up to him.

"What?"

"It's alright to take a bite out of both cake and pie, to bat for both teams" Remus continues, as Rosalyn lets out a small laugh.

"Whilst true, that's not what I'm referring too" She chews at her lip, trying to hold in her giggles.

"Oh, right" Remus runs a hand through his mess of a curls.

ϟ

The Black manor dining room is full, Druella and Cygnus at the head of the table, Orion and Walburga, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda and Regulus.

All eyes turn to the door as it swings open revealing Rosalyn Riddle and Sirius Black, he glances at his cousin, who gives him a sad smile, "It'll be alright" she murmurs.

"Rosalyn join me, Sirius take a seat next to your brother" Cygnus orders, Rosalyn squeezes her cousins hand before following his orders.

"I'm sure that everyone is shocked that a meeting has had to be called, in honesty me and Druella thought we had longer, before we had to discuss the truth and explain the lies" Cygnus begins, his eyes scanning over the family.

"What in Merlin's name is going off, dear brother?" Walbruga questions, her shrill voice breaking through the room.

"I will explain in due time dear sister, if you give me the chance" Cygnus sends her a short glare, Walbruga rolls her eyes with a sigh, "Just over seventeen years ago, The dark lord granted me and my wife the greatest gift and the greatest mission, to take care of his daughter like she was our own" He looks up, as the gasps are heard throughout the room.

"Rosalyn is in fact a Riddle, Lord Voldemort's daughter, not my own and whilst our family has always treated her like our own, and always will, The dark lord has decided it is now time for her to step into her role as a Riddle" Cygnus continues, looking over to Rosalyn.

"No! She's my sister, she's our sister" Bellatrix shouts, standing up and slamming her hands against the table.

"I'm so sorry" Rosalyn whispers, tears flowing down her face, her eyes set on Sirius.

"It can't be true! It isn't true, no, your apart of this family, your just like me, the black sheep" Sirius exclaims, tears welling in his eyes.

"Bellatrix, Sirius, quiet! What I'm saying is true, The dark lord has taken it upon himself to publish it in the tabloids, Orion with you running for Minister and Uncle Xaviers funeral, our family needed to be aware of it immediately, Rosalyn only found out herself a few hours ago" Cygnus speaks, as the teens shake their heads.

"This is ridiculous! My sister is more Black then us all, you've all heard of how she strangled me, punched me and your gonna tell me she isn't a Black?" Bellatrix scoffs, "Tell me this is a sick joke! That's my sister!" She yells, as tears begin to fall down her face, "That's my sister" Bellatrix whispers.

"I'm sorry, Bells, Rosie" Druella says, as Cygnus squeezes her hands tightly.

Rosalyn rushes over, wrapping her arms around her older sister, "Bella I stand for nothing you seem to believe but by Merlin, you will always be my sister" She whimpers, as Bellatrix pulls her into a tight hug.

"She's not a Black, get her out, out of the will, out of the family, all of it"

Rosalyn turns to Narcissa, as Bellatrix gives her a disgusted look, "She is our sister!" Bellatrix hisses, as Narcissa raises an eyebrow.

"Did I stutter? Rosalyn has always been a burden on the family, may as well kick her out whilst we have an excuse!" Narcissa exclaims, flicking her blonde hair over shoulder.

"Narcissa Black! Do not speak about your sister like that" Druella's shrill voice echos in the room.

"She isn't my sister!" Narcissa shouts back, storming out the hall.

"Sirius..." Rosalyn looks to her cousin, he gives her a sad smile.

"I love you, we've always felt slightly left out of the family, turns out you actually weren't one" Sirius let's out a chuckle, "Your my cousin, wether the blood that flows in you agrees, I don't care" He pulls the girl into a tight hug.

Regulus stands up, "Seems like adopted siblings brings families together?" He jokes, Sirius rolls his eyes before opening his arm, Regulus grins joining the hug.

ϟ

Rosalyn laughs, Sirius' arm swinging over her shoulder, as the duo approach the Gryffindor common room, "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I don't know, I need to tell James, tell Peter and Remus" She murmurs, running a hand through her messy curls.

"It'll all work out, everything does. Prongs is too smitten with you to care, Remus adores you like a sister and Peter would be no where without you inventive recipes" Sirius chuckles, murmuring the password and letting the Gryffindor door swing open.

Despite being nearly 11 at night, the common room seemed to be full, James catches their eyes first, he rushes over to the two, "Narcissa is spreading some bullshit! You need to tell everyone it isn't true" James demands, taking Rosalyn's hand in his own.

"James, baby, I can't" She sighs, pulling her hand from his grasp.

"What?" He whispers, as the girl storms pst, jumping on top of the wooden table.

"Prongs..." Sirius speaks, patting James shoulder.

"My sister has been spreading rumours about me! I know that you've all heard them and I regret to inform you all, that it's true" Rosalyn declares, eyes burn into her.

"Tonight my parents told me something that as much as I wish wasn't true - it is, seventeen years ago my parents were given the mission to take care of a child, the daughter of The dark lord" She gulps, looking towards Sirius who gives her a small nod, "that child is me, I'm his daughter and whilst I wish I wasn't I can't change it, so take me or leave me" Rosalyn finishes, jumping off the table and making her leave towards the dormitory stairs.

"Adore!"

Rosalyn sighs, turning towards James, "I need a bad idea" He speaks, she looks at him, "I need a bad idea" He repeats, his hand reaching out towards her.

"It's a pretty good bad idea, me and you" Rosalyn whispers, her sickeningly pale hand falling into his.

James gives her a grin, he leads the way through the crowd, their fingers interlocked, the two make their way towards the garden.

The moonlight lights up the garden, silently the two take a seat on the bench, James offers her his hand, she takes it quickly, brushing her thumb against the back of his palm.

"Are you okay?" James whispers, as the brunette sighs, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"I don't know, are you?" Rosalyn replies, James takes a deep breath.

"I'm having a son, it's all started feeling a bit more real now, I told my parents today, they were surprised but happy" James explains, squeezing her hand.

"A son? Can already tell he's gonna be your double, the same messy curly hair" Rosalyn teases, "It's a bad idea me and you" She whispers.

"I don't love Evans, I can never forgive her for the way she broke my heart, Adore, but she's having my child" James sighs, leaning his own head on top of hers.

"When did our life's become so messy?" She asks, swiping her thumbs against his palm.

"Adore, baby, I have no clue" James chuckles, pressing a kiss against her head.

"It's a bad idea me and you" Rosalyn whispers.

"Your telling me you don't want this?" He moves his head from hers, watching the brunette as she looks up at him, "I need a bad idea" James continues, his hand reaching out to cup her cheek.

"I need a bad idea" Rosalyn murmurs, her eyes stare at his, falling down to look at his lips.

James leans down, his lips capturing hers in a messy kiss, her arms loop around his neck, James' hands tangling into her hair, Rosalyn pulls away from the boy, her eyes wide.

"We can't do this, we shouldn't do this"

"Adore, we can, what's so wrong about it? There's no reason to throw it all away when there's love to be had!" James declares, watching the girl pace the garden, her head in her hand.

"I can't! James you are incredible, but with Evans, with the baby, with my own fucking issues, I'm the Dark Lords daughter! We have too much on our plates and I don't wanna get more hurt then I already know I will" Rosalyn voice crackles as she speaks, with a final sigh she turns to James, who only nods.

ϟ

James and Rosalyn walk silently through the halls, returning back to the Gryffindor common room, Rosalyn's eyes don't leave the ground.

"Rosier" James hisses, pulling Rosalyn behind his back, which causes the girl to sigh, "What in the hell do you want?" James growls.

"I was coming to check on, Rosie, but I guess that's not needed" Evan scoffs, turning to leave.

"Ev!"

"You know what, Rosie, I was right wasn't I?" Evan turns to the girl, shaking his head.

"Ev..."

"I'm not playing second best, whilst I'll always be your friend, I will not be treated like some toy, I'm out" Evan shakes his head, leaving without another word.

"Adore I-"

"It's a very bad idea me and you" Rosalyn brushes past James, storming her way into the Gryffindor common room.

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, this chapter is written inspired by 'Bad Idea' from Waitress the musical, please give it a listen.
~ 𝐞𝐥 𝐗𝐱𝐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.2K 15
๐—œ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
29.5K 622 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 57.7K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...