SOLID

De verifiedspiffy

Mais

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
New Story..
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.

ten.

4.3K 324 39
De verifiedspiffy

sorry for any mistakes.

Quentin Jru Wardell.
Q.. | July 3

"Ma, who all coming over?" I asked her, watching her prepare the macaroni.

"All ya' damn uncles, aunties, grandma should be here too." She told me.

"Unc bringing the fireworks?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told him don't be tryna do too much, just enough to keep the kids entertained." She told me, changing the song.

"Oh yeah you finna cook cook, lemme go." I chuckled, leaving out the kitchen.

I walked outside on the front porch and the screen door accidentally slammed behind me.

"QUENTIN—"

"Ma it was the wind." I yelled, sitting on the porch.

"Allante get that shit out yo' mouth G." Tone smacked his lips, grabbing his son.

"Da look." He mugged him.

"That lil nigga bad as hell." I chuckled.

"Man, he be playing too much," Tone shook his head, "I'ma stop bringing him around Koda."

"Bitch, don't blame me." Koda looked up.

"Da bit." Allante pointed.

"Watch yo' mouth, I'on wanna hear ya' mama mouth," Tone smacked his lips, "Koda stop cussing around him."

"Nigga wasn't you just cussing." Dre chuckled.

I took my blunt from my ear, and lit it. I seen Nelly car pull up in front of the house; she parked, and got out, getting a sleeping Kimora out the backseat.

"Ma gone fuck you up." She shook her head, walking up.

"Momo." Allante stood up.

"She sleep right now Lante." Nelly told him.

"I'ma beat y'all ass smoking that shit on my porch." My mama said walking up to the door.

"I told you." Nelly shook her head, walking past.

"Shut up." I mugged her, "Ma we was just finna leave."

"1-2-3, not it." Koda said.

"Not it." Dre looked at him.

"The fuck?" Tone made a face.

"Not it." I shrugged.

"Oouu, gotta be quicker than that. Tone driving." Koda laughed, standing up.

"Nigga no." He smacked his lips.

"How you gone start that and yo car not even here right now?" Dre laughed.

"Exactly, so either way I wasn't gonna be able to." Koda shrugged.

"I swear I don't like y'all niggas, come on." Tone stood up, and grabbed Allante hand.

"Da."

"Yeah Tae?" He looked down at him, walking to the car.

"Hungy." He said rubbing his eyes.

"You hungry, but you rubbing your eyes?" Koda looked down at him.

"Nigga leave my son alone." Tone mushed his head.

"Son come here, and leave that child alone." Dre pushed Koda to walk faster.

"Y'all niggas gone stop bullying me 'fore I come new crew on y'all." He smacked his lips, getting in the car.

They put Allante carseat in the middle, and buckled him in. Once we were all settled in the car, Tone pulled off going to Checkers.

"Duke you want chicken?" Tone turned looking at him.

"Ya da." He nodded.

"This lil nigga only 2 and smarter than Koda ass." Dre snickered.

"Y'all niggas gone get enough of coming for me." Koda nodded.

"Welcome to Checkers, how can I help you?" The lady said at the drive thru.

"Yeah lemme get a 5 piece barbecue boneless wings, with a small fry, and a lemonade." Tone told her.

"Is that all?"

"Where's the excitement? Lemme get a McChicken, with a Coke." Koda yelled out the window.

"This nigga here dawg." I snickered.

"Excuse my seed, lemme get Whopper and a lemonade." Dre yelled.

"Nigga stop playing." Tone laughed, "Just get they dumb ass two bacon cheeseburgers."

"The baconzilla?"

"Yeah that—"

"Nah get me a uh.. a uh— damn that bitch with the fries." Koda said.

"The fry lover's double?" She asked.

"Yeah sweetheart." He waved off.

"Will that be all?"

"Q you want something?" Tone looked at me.

"Just gimme the garlic parmesan classic wings." I leaned over.

"You heard him?" Tone asked.

"Yeah, so y'all want a 5 piece boneless barbecue with a lemonade, two baconzillas, the fry lover's double, and a 10 piece garlic parm classic wings?" She asked.

"Yeah and just add 4 lemonades." He shrugged.

"Ok, your total is $37.28."

"A'ight." He pulled up, "Its hot as fuck."

"Da I hot a fuck." Allante said leaning his head back.

"Lante stop repeating everything you hear." He turned around mugging him.

"Stop cussing around my nephew." Koda thumped Tone neck.

"Koda get out." Tone looked at him through the mirror and pulled up to the window.

"$37.28."

"Hey Melody." Koda stuck his head out the window.

"Hey Koda." She laughed.

"We talking to opps now?" Dre mugged Koda.

Melody was some lil chick Dre used to mess with before he got locked up. They ain't really end on the best of terms, so they wasn't too fond of each other.

"Don't say shit until we get our food, cause if a muhfucka spit in my shit, I'm blowing this bitch up." Tone shook his head, passing her a 50.

We pulled to the next window and got all of our foods and drinks. Tone pulled over to get Allante food ready and set him up. Once he was finished, he pulled off.

"Mama V cooking for the block party again?" I asked.

"Hell nah, she said fuck that shit. She still pissed off about what happened at the last one." Dre told us.

"Damn, thats fucked up." I shook my head, "Well she can personally just make my pound cake for me."

"Nigga fuck you, she is cooking but I guess she bringing it to ya' moms house." He said.

"Oh hell yeah, we gone eat good." Koda clapped, "I wish my step mama knew how to cook."

Not too long after, we pulled up in front of Tone baby mama's house. Koda grabbed his food and Allante hit him.

"Stoooop." Allante mugged him, "Da look."

"You finna go in the house duke, he tryna help you out." Tone chuckled, getting out the car.

"My nigga, you ain't even have to hit me like that." Koda blinked.

"He did hit you hard as fuck." I laughed.

"I know y'all better stop calling my son a nigga." Tone baby mama, Jasmine, walked up taking him out the car.

"He be calling us one." Dre waved her off.

"Y'all please don't make my son bad." She shook her head kissing his cheek, "Duke you had fun with da?"

"Ma food." He pointed at Koda.

Tone grabbed his food from Koda, and his drink. He walked around to the trunk and grabbed his bag and cup.

"I love you son." Tone said kissing his forehead, and handed Jasmine the bag, "I'ma call later a'ight."

"Okay," She nodded, "Say bye da."

"Da luh you." He waved, eating his chicken.

"Love you son." He chuckled, getting back in the car.

They walked into the house, and Tone pulled off.

"We going on the block wit' it?" Koda asked.

"Finna go scoop Dyl, then the block we go." He nodded.

"Yo y'all gotta drop me off at Nae and Raj house." Dre said.

"What happened?" Koda asked.

"Bro my moms just text me saying they mama in the hospital." He shook his head.

"Huh?" I looked back.

"I'on know, gotta go check on them." He sighed.

"Fasho." Tone nodded.

thoughts?
ideas?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.6K 7 58
Part 2
1.6M 63.4K 46
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"
3.2K 157 17