In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 58.

1K 51 31
By ADayIntheLife19

"What's this??" Paul asked, a mouthful of food. George looked at him and whispered to us.

"He does look terrible." He walked over to the sofa. "Paul. Erm, how are you?"

"I'm alright. Why d'you ask?"

"Well em...you look like shit."

He pouted and set his bowl down. I felt really bad. Making my way to the living room, I kissed the top of his head.

"What is this?" He asked again.

"Paul you're a bloody savage. That's what this is. You sleep all day, eat the entire kitchen. Ye don't shower or get fresh air. It's always just you in that bed." John crossed his arms.

I made a face for him to shut up. He shrugged and lit a cigarette. Paul just sighed and nodded.

"I know. I just...things aren't well. At all. I'm grateful you took me in. I'm sorry if I overwelcomed my stay."

I sat next to him. "You didn't Paul. You can stay here forever if you'd like."

John made a face at me and I made one back. "Come on Paul, atleast face whats going on. Your friends are here. We want to help cheer you up. Bring out our Paulie again." I smiled.

He nodded and looked up at everyone. "I understand. Thank you all for being 'ere. It means a lot."

We all nodded and stayed silent.

"Is that food I smell?" George smiled.

..

Me and Richard were making eggs as George and John talked. Paul finally taking a shower. Maxwell and Sean running around the table as Julian ate cereal and read a book. I sighed and set some food on a plate.

"I wish I had a girl."

Rich looked at me, then at the room full of men and boys. He chuckled.

"Oh come now love. It's not that bad."

"My whole life. Boys. Either I'm fucking them, nurturing them or telling them to buzz off." I shook my head.

"Ye never fucked, nurtured or told me off. Am I special?" He smiled. I giggled and grabbed a grape, plopping it into his mouth.

"Yes you are Ritchie."

We smiled at eachother and soon interrupted by a hungry Lennon and Harrison.

"Aye is brekky almost finished??"

Richard put his hands on his hips. "Aye! It's ready when it's ready!"

I laughed and kissed his cheek, finishing up more eggs and placing a plate in front of each greedy bastard.

"Here you are." I smiled. John kissed my cheek, followed by George. I made a face and ruffled their hair. Maxwell bumped into me and fell down, soon breaking out in a crying fit. Sean pouting and helping him up as I kneeled down and wiped Max's tears. The kettle whistled loudly before Richard took it off the stove. Julian walked around us.

"Jules, take your brothers to the restroom alright?? Max scraped his arm and it needs to be cleaned."

"Uncle Paul is in there!" He groaned.

"Then take them to the one connected to mine and your fathers room. I'll be in in a second."

He nodded and led them off on their way. I stood up and ran a hand through my hair.

"The little lad alright?" John asked.

"Yeah. Just a small scratch and a bruise on his poor little arm and knee. He just needs some ointment and a bandage."

"I'll do it! After all, I am the little one's godfather!" Richard smiled, kissing my cheek and leaving the room. I smiled.

"Thank you Ritchie!" I called out after him.

I sighed in relief and yawned, making my way back into the kitchen to make myself some food.

..

One Hour Later

"Ow!"

"You're not doing it right!"

"Fuck!"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shaving razor from Paul's hands. He obeyed as I pointed for him to sit on the counter. I started where he left off, giving him a fresh, clean cut.

"You do this for John?" He asked.

I worked on his chin. "When he needs a shave I do."

"He's lucky. You really do love him. Don't you?"

I glanced at him, making eye contact for only a brief second before looking away. "I do. With all my heart."

"And he? He loves ye back right?"

I shaved off the last small patch and cleaned off any excess shaving cream.

"I would hope so." I laughed. "No but...he does love me. I know he does. I can just feel his love. He shows it too."

"What about Yoko? He still love her?"

I sighed and grabbed a tissue, cleaning his cheek. "I know he does but....he'll always love me more. We all have people in our lives that we love. Truly, passionatly love. But when it comes to the end of the day, there's always that one special person you go home to at the end of the day."

He just watched me as I set the razor away and touched his smooth skin. I leaned over and gave him a small kiss.

"You're welcome for the shave." I pulled away and walked to the open door. "Turn off the light when you finish in here yeah?"

..

Two hours later

I wiped Max's mouth as he ate his peanut butter sandwich messily. He smiled at me and returned to drawing monsters with John and Sean. I kissed the top of his head.

"What are you three doing?" I asked.

"Drawing monsters!" They all yelled.

"It's a dragon! Bloody reptillian mutant of the sky!" John said in a funny voice. The boys laughed as I giggled.

"Here." I nudged between them and began drawing. They all watched until I set the crayons down.

"What is that?" John asked.

"It's a knight! See, the helmet and the cute armor." I beamed. John chuckled and grabbed a pink crayone, drawing something next to it. I watched and smiled.

"This knight needs a princess to save." He added. I blushed.

"Aww baby."

Paul, Rich and George walked in the front door, talking and laughing together. I had to admit, it was nice seeing them all together. It was like we were a family again.

"So we were thinking maybe 'aving a few drinks tonight? Ye wanna come John?" Richard asked.

John looked at me and the boys. He shrugged. "I dunno. I mean me and Luce kinda 'ad plans..."

"It's alright babe. If you want to go, go ahead." I smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Who knows when you all will be together again." I shrugged. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Alright then. I'll come out then."

..
Six Hours Later
11:50 pm

I sat in the bedroom alone after a warm shower, looking through a pile of photos Richard brought over. I smiled to myself, holding up a picture of me and George dancing. We looked drunk out of our minds. Laughing our heads off.

"I'm off to bed." Julian said, poking his head into the room. I nodded.

"Are the boys asleep?"

"Yeah. I put them to bed. Good night."

"Thanks. G'night babe." I gave him a small smile. He nodded and left, leaving me once again alone. I sighed and set the small box to the side, laying down and turning the lights off. I got under the covers and got comfy, closing my eyes and letting darkness take me over.

..

"Lucy."

I groaned and picked my head up off the pillow, looking around at darkness.

"Hello?"

"Lucy...open your eyes."

I blinked and still, darkness. I reached for the lamp but it was gone. I felt my heart beating harder as I reached out and felt water. In the air? I quickly got out of bed and gasped as I fell into a pool of water. Everything turning red.

"John!" I screamed.

"Lucy. Look at me."

I gripped the bed for support and tried pulling myself up. I felt heavy. Someone was pulling me down. I panicked, kicking my feet and screaming.

"Someone help me! Please!"

"Lucy... look at me." The voice asked again. I looked up. My eyes meeting John's. He placed his hand over my head and slowly pushed me into the water. Drowning me. I reached for his hand, gripping tight and screaming underwater as I lost air in my lungs. Everything was in slow motion. My screams silent. A small ringing filling my ears. I let go of his hand, slowly sinking into the red water. His face the last thing I saw.

..

"John!!!" I screamed, sitting up and gasping for air. He ran into the room and held me as I cried. I held onto him, burying my head into his chest.

"Shhh Lucy. I'm here. It was just a dream. Shhh calm down my love."

"It was you. This time it was you." I sobbed. He stroked my hair and squeezed me tighter.

"Everything's alright Luce. Shhh." His voice calm and soothing. I whimpered and nodded, holding him. I turned to see the others watching the whole scene unfold. John turned to them.

"Please leave us." He demanded. They left silently, leaving us alone in the room. I sniffled and looked over John's shoulder to see George, still watching in worry.

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 310 29
Married, unhappy and only staying for the sake of the children. Could you imagine living such a miserable life? Sylvia could. In fact, she lived the...
319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
20.9K 870 32
𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙨𝙝 - 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙧 ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
43.2K 1.5K 42
In the Spring of 1963, Cynthia Lennon gives birth to a beautiful baby boy. However, things don't go to plan, as complications during the delivery go...