𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 | Hwang...

By lalaloona127

~ "So that is what you think of me? That I'm a heartless fuckboy without feelings?" ~ But who is the real one... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
* extra 1*
Epilogue
Hi
**

*4*

29.2K 881 4.4K
By lalaloona127

~

The party this night was a celebration because the basketballteam won a game.
I don't know why, but our school really likes our sports teams.
Everytime they win a game or something like that, the school organizes a party.

I dressed pretty simple but I really didn't wanted to make an effort, I was just way to lazy for that.

I looked in the mirror one last time.
In this moment, i can hear someone ringing the bell. It must be Hani, she was here so that we can go together. I took my purse and went downstairs to open the door to see Hani

She looked cute, as usual.
"Hiii", I hugged her welcoming.
"Aren't you a bit cold?", I asked her.
"Yes, a little. I forgot my jacket."

"You can take one of mine", I said. She went to my room while I went to the kitchen. I took a bottle of Bacardi and searched for another empty bottle to put it in there. I put the new bottle into my bag. Nobody needs to know that. But I won't survive this night without a little bit of alcohol. And they don't seek it at the school because of the freshmen.

I went to my room to check on Hani if she already found what she needed.

"Are you ready?", I ask her.
"Yes. I'm gonna give it back to you as soon as I can, I promise."
"Don't worry, it's not that big of a deal."
"Okay, we can go now."
Together, we went to the bus place.

~

When we arrived at the party, there were already a lot of people.
I usually like these kind of partys, our school is big and has a lot of money, so they like organizing stuff like that.

Hani immediately went to talk to some of her friends, so I left her to go drink something, because I didn't wanted to stand awkwardly by her side.

I went to get a soda and drank half of it. Then I looked around if nobody was watching and quickly pulled out the bottle in my bag, put a little bit in my drink and put it back.

I just was tasting my new drink when two girls came to me.

"H-hey", the one said shyly. Both of them didn't dare to look at me. They just are staring at the ground.
I gave them a confused look.

"What du you want?", I asked and took another sip.

"Uhm, we heard what you did in school this morning and that was really cool", one of them said shyly.

Drama at our school always goes around fast, everyone knows immediately what's going on. And if you ask me, that's pretty dumb.

Like, is your life really that boring that you always habe to talk about other people?

I never really liked this gossip shit at our school, but I guess that's like that at every school, so I can't change anything about it.
And I have to live with the fact that everyone know now that I started roasting Hyunjin this morning.

But I don't really care.

~~
Hyunjin's pov

"Hey, Hyunjin", I heard voice from behind me.
I was alone, because I wanted to go grab a drink.
I was just on my way to the bar.
I tuned around to see who just called my name.

And it was this girl from this morning that started this drama, the little one.

Great.

I didn't really wanted to see this her right now, she's pretty clingy and that's a little bit annoying.

"What do you want? I told you to stop talking to me", I asked her.

"I- I'm sorry that Soomin got so mad this morning. She's really bitchy sometimes."

"Are you friends with her?"

"Yeah, because she wouldn't have friends without me. Uhmm, anyways I know that it was really weird this morning, but I still would like to go an a date with you. So, when you have time, I would be very happy."

"Sorry but I don't know you", I said and walked off.

This bitch is clingy.

And why the fuck does she talk so bad about her friend?

"Hey, you know what happens if you don't do what I want, right?", she says.
"I don't care, you can't blackmail me."

"We'll see about that."

I already rejected her, why would I say yes now? I'm not this kinda guy that changes his mind every two minutes.

And she wasn't worth it, so I didn't really care if she's heartbroken or not, she should just stop it

~~

Soomin's pov

I spotted Hyunjin and Hani in the crowd.

Together.

Talking.

They were not that far away from me, but far away enough so that they didn't notice me.

I looked around.

And not that far away from me we're Hyunjin's friends.

So I went over to them.

"Hey. Uhh, Felix? That was your name, right?". I asked the first boy I saw.

He nodded smiling.
The whole group looked at me now.
They started whispering and grinning.

„Hey Soomin", Felix greeted me back.

Wow.

Why was he so nice?

Did I do something?

It freaks me out when people are so nice and I don't know why.

I tried to ignore this feeling and I immediately asked why I even went over to talk to them.

„I have a question. Would you give me Hyunjin's number?", I asked and took out my phone.

„Of course", he said and also took about his phone.

„Thank you, you're an angel", I said when we finished and hugged him.

I was very happy right now.

I never really like hugging people, but I just felt like I needed to hug him right now.

He looked a little bit surprised, but then he smiled.

When I looked back to were Hani and Hyunjin were talking a few moments ago, Hyunjin was gone, but Hani was still there.

Hyunjin

stay away from Hani Hwang Hyunjin

Song Soomin?

Yes congrats

Why do u have my number?

I asked ur friend

The one with the Australian
accent and the freckles

Felix?

Exactly

I will have to thank him
later

How did u know I was with ur
friend

R u stalking me?

U wish

I just saw u coincidentally

Where re u?

why would I tell u this

Kay then I will search u

U will never find me

What if

When I find u

U go on a date with me

Hwang Hyunjin I told u

U will never find me

We will see princess

Ew that's so fucking disgusting
don't call me like that

Princess

Princess

Princess

Princess

Okay stop it

See u later babe

Omg Felix told me u hugged him

Why did u hug him?

Can I get a hug too?
(Seen)
~

I didn't saw Hyunjin the whole evening.
I went to the rooftop with my bottle of Bacardi.
I sat down and just looked over the city.

I didn't care that I miss the party, I was just here for the alcohol anyways, so it doesn't make any difference if I was here or if I was down there.

I still could hear the music from the gym.

~

After I finished half of bottle, I started to get a little cold.
I didn't even noticed that it started to get really late.

I was on this rooftop for a pretty long time.

I started searching Hani. I wanted to go home, but I didn't wanted to let her here alone.

But then I realized, that she was gone. She already left, without me.
I tried calling her, but nobody picked up.

I needed to go to the bus place.

But there aren't many busses at this hour, I will have to wait.

I left the hall to think outside about what I will doing

I arrived outside, when a hand wrapped around my waist.

I froze.

"Found you", someone whispered in my ear.

My heart started beating faster.

Shit. I forgot that.

"Now, you go on a date with me", Hyunjin said smiling widely.

"You wish", I answered and tried to get auf of his grip.

"You promised me."

"I promised you nothing."

"You know, your friend still comes back to me. When you go on a date with me, I swear I never talk to her and I won't let her the opportunity to talk to Hani.

"Are you blackmailing me?"

"No, it's just a date. C'mon Soomin."

I had to think about that. I really don't want him to just near Hani.

She is like a naive little child.

I had no idea what Hyunjin would do with her. He just isn't good for her.

And I didn't had a car either, and I didn't wanted to walk home by myself or wait for a bus.

Maybe he can drop me off later, that would be way easier for me.

I sighed. "Okay."

He looked very surprised, but then very happy.

He took me closer to him and we started heading towards his car.

"You know you look really good in this. But I think you would look better without clothes."

God, he should really stop with these disgusting pick up lines.

"Fuck off."

I got into to car.
"You drive?"
"Yes, my dads car. I'm not supposed to drive. I failed my drivers license, so don't do anything dumb, I don't want to get arrested."

He has a pretty cool car, it seemed expensive. I don't really know much about cars, but I know that this one has to be expensive.

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 950 35
- I love you - ...I don't...but we'll be best friends 😄 -...sure ___________________________________ -C'mon now you can't date him - Why not? Why a...
21.3K 403 21
You can request as many oneshots as you want, I'll be happy to write them. Dm me or comment your ideas. I'm only writing about Hyunjin x another memb...
11.8K 365 16
When Hyunjin moves into a college dorm, he finds out he may have feelings for his roommate (COLLEGE AU) /♥/THIS BOOK CONTAINS/♥/ -fluff -boyxboy / bl...
79.1K 2.4K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}