Serendipity • 【 BTS 8th me...

By iamannoying123

Lee Yerim, a lucky trainee at Bighit Entertainment, who happened to debut in the biggest boy group in South K... More

Profile
Predebut
Predebut pt.2
We Are Bulletproof Pt.2
Perverted
Outside of BTS relationships Pt.1
Outside of BTS realtionships Pt.2
R.I.P Yohan
Instagram
BT21
Overworking
Overworking Pt.2
Iconic Vlive Moments
Tatoos and piercings
Puberty and height
Temporary Sub-Group
Meeting BM
Yengi moments
Instagram
YeJoon moments
LuLu
Lulu Pt.2
Lulu Part 3
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~
Expensive Girl
Updated Profile
\( ̄▽ ̄)/
Temporary Manager
YeHope
Dating BM
Dating BM pt.2
A/N
Sasaeng Encounter
TY FOR 20K READS!!!

Memorable Yerim moments

2.4K 38 0
By iamannoying123

Stream Oopsy my dudes

1.Sasaeng fan

Bts were all at a concert in Seoul performing the song 'Fire'. Everything had been going well until Jin's part came up where they were all in a line formation.

Yerim was all the way to the left while Jin was singing and felt her arm being grabbed. She looked up to see a random stranger who started dragging her.

Jimin was next to her and immediately noticed but before he could do anything, Yerim punched the guy in the face. He tripped over himself and fell to the side and was immediately dragged off by security.

They both continued dancing and none of the boys seemed to notice anything except the fans screaming extremely hard.

Jimin was extremely worried but at the same time laughing to himself about how Yerim handled it.

When the boys all finished the concert Yerim and Jimin explained what happened, and showed a video they found on youtube.

Yerim ended up trending on twitter and gave a lesson to anyone planning to mess with her.

2. Gerbil Fear

Yerim had an extremely irrational fear of Gerbils. She hated squirrels, hamsters, and all those similar animals but she just absolutely dispised gerbils.

So the boys decided to prank her.

They were gonna trick her into meeting them in the practice room but when she goes inside they're gonna quickly put a few gerbils inside the room.

The boys were all ready and were in another room looking through a few cameras and had a microphone they can use to talk to her through the camera.

Yerim goes inside and suspects that she's early
and starts stretching.

The practice door quickly opens but closes again as she sees her worst nightmare on the floor.

Gerbils.

5 of them.

"AAAH! FUCK!"

All the boys start laughing their asses off as they watch her run around the room starting to avoid them.

One of the gerbils start chasing her as she screams louder.

"FUCK YOU GET AWAY YOU HAIRY PIECE OF SHIT!"

Yoongi starts dying of laughter holding his stomach to try and contain himself.

"Fuck off!" She yells in Japanese.

She finds an office chair and stands on it as she pleads for someone to help her.

"HELP!", She screams.

"NAMJOON........YOONGI...........HOBI.............FOR FUCKS SAKE GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"On one condition." Namjoons voice says through the microphone. Her head snapped in surprise. Her eyes narrowed at the camera as she realized what was going on.

"You have to clean everybody's room in the dorms."

She laughs.

"Hah, yeah no I'm getting out of here on my own."

"Good luck." Namjoon says, amused at her response.

She looks around trying to figure out how she's gonna get out and gets an idea. She starts hopping on the office chair like a pogo stick as the boys watch in disbelief.

It takes her a few minutes but she finally gets to the door. She turns the handle only to realize that it's locked.

"Are you joking me!"

She looks around in desperation then remembers something. She grabs a bobby pin from her pocket then proceeds to try and open it, having no idea at all how she's gonna do so and hoping it will somehow open on its own.

"Aha!"

She finally gets the door open, as she hops off the chair and zooms outside the door and into the hallway, closing it and trapping the gerbils inside.

She turns and sees all the boys standing in shock.

She puts both middle fingers up.

"I will get you all back, I promise."

(hehehe future chapter)

3. Fancam Situation

Yerim was hanging with one of her fellow idol friends, Sorn from CLC. Sorn was vlogging for her personal channel, produsorn(go check it out she's great), while they went on a little friend date together.

Yerim was on her phone and Sorn started filming her playing a game. The game required her slide up a lot which can also lead her to the home page of her phone since she has an IPhone X. It can also lead her to her previously used app page.

She ended up accidentally doing that and quickly went back to the app without being bothered. Sorn didn't notice either and kept chanting to her while she played the game.

Fans tried to catch some of her recently used apps and saw that one of them was YouTube. They also saw what she was watching on YouTube.

A BM fancam.

She started trending on twitter once again and didn't find out until she was confronted by one of the boys.

"Yeri!" Jin yelled.

She came out from her room and sat next to Jin on the couch.

"What is this?" He asked while handing her his phone.

She started gazing her eyes at the phone and after about 10 seconds started furrowing her eyebrows.

She then saw the screenshot of her phone that had the BM fancam and stood up grabbing everyone's attention in the room.

She handed Jin his phone back and looked up to the ceiling sighing heavily.

"Oh god, this is not good."

"Of course this isn't good! What were you thinking? You should've just turned your phone off the minute she started recording it!"

"I forgot that was there, ok!"

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked from his place on the couch.

"This is what's going on!" Jin gave the boy his phone with the exact same article on it as Yerim was on the couch wallowing in her own shame.

Jungkook chuckled a little bit and handed Jin back his phone.

"This isn't funny, I'm so dead. PD Nim's gonna kill me." Yerim barked.

"You'll be fine let's just see what he says." Jungkook stated calmly in attempt to calm her down.

Bighit ended up putting out a statement that the two idols had no relations at all and Yerim was just casually watching fancams.

Sorn took down the video and reuploaded it without that section and deeply apologized to Yerim, even though Yerim insisted there wasn't a need for one.

The internet didn't believe the statement bighit put up but they had no choice than to drop the assumptions and no longer accuse them of dating.

BM stated in a live stream that he was flattered but also confirmed they were not dating and didn't actually know each other. But also mentioned that he would love to be friends with her, since they do have very similar personalities.

4.Nightmare Cover

Yerim had always been a very good friend of Halsey and loved all her songs. She decided to do a cover of one of her songs "Nightmare"

She adored the song so much and listened to it all the time. She wanted to make it a surprise for Halsey and decided not to tell her.

She was in the practice room by herself and pulled up an acoustic version, without the vocals, and started the recording.

Her voice was extremely smooth and she grooved to the rhythm as she was siting on the floor with her legs crossed.

She put up a thumbs up and ended the video once she was finished. She got a conformation from BigHit to be able to upload the video on their channel and she ended up getting 1 million views in under 10 hours.

Halsey dmmed her on instagram, their primary source of communication, and showered her in compliments.

They decided that when Yerim would come back to America, they could film them singing it together.

She agreed and couldn't be more excited.

———————————————————————-

I'm ngl Oneiric Diary was so much better than I could've imagined. And Weki Meki's comeback was so amazing. There were some great comebacks this
week my goodness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 9.2K 86
Dawa Anderson never imagined he would be part of a K pop group, until one day he got a call from a small entertainment company. Now he must face the...
81.7K 3.3K 135
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
39.9K 1.2K 18
You, who had a dark past, are finally moving out. Your dream was to become an idol, so you decided to choose to train in BigHit Entertainment...if yo...
203K 4.7K 103
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 She's still a short, young and talented Kpop idol, apart of one of the biggest Kpop groups, Bts. But now we are going to...