Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

I'm Fine

4.9K 119 19
By greeniesdeadpool

I was outside the hospital room that Stiles and Melissa were sat in. She said she was just gonna ask him a few questions. Either way I was gonna listen to what their gonna say.

"Thanks Mom." I heard Stiles slowly fall asleep and I tear slipped down my eye and I quickly wiped it away as Melissa came out the room. I'm not some soft bitch that cries in front of people.

"I thought I told you to wait?" She said playing the mom act and I raised a brow at her. "Come on Melissa, you know I don't do what you say."

She grinned looking towards me and I took the files out her hand. "You might wanna add impulsive, and finds it hard to distinguish fantasy and reality."

I told her looking at her notes on Stiles file and she snatched it out of my hands. "Wait here."

She walked away and I furrowed my eyes. So does everything bad happen to me or is it just a curse.

I saw her walking back with another file in her hand and I saw it covered with the words DECEASED IN 2004

Holy shit that's Moms file. She handed it to me and I opened it up. "Patient is irritable, impulsive, complaints of vivid dreams. Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, acute insomnia. Make my life why don't you Melissa."

I read out and I sighed looking back at Stiles sleeping. "So does that mean?" I asked and she nodded and I banged my head against the wall.

"Max, you okay?" She asked and I nodded. All I have to do is hide that I want to cry. That's all I have to do. "Yeah, I'm fine."

My voice kinda broke and she pulled me in a hug. "He's gonna be okay kid." She said and I nodded.

"No he's not." I shook my head and I heard my phone buzz. "Hey lover boy." I sounded as happy as I could and Melissa had a sorrow look in her eyes.

"Hey, you okay? You sound hurt?" He said and I sighed.

"I'm fine. Why did you call?" I asked him and I looked at Stiles sleeping in the room. "Well, you know a lot about motorcycles right? You think you can come fix mine and Ethan's?"

"I'm on my way."

I arrived at school and saw the twins waiting for me. "Hey, so Scott and Kira took these out." He told me holding these small pieces of his motorcycle and I grinned. Damn, nice work.

"So you can somehow creep into my bedroom but you two can't fix your own veichals?" I teased them and they both rolled their eyes.

"Hey." Aiden smiled kissing me and I grinned. "Have I ever told you that I hate you?"

"Multiple times." He huffed and I love teasing him. It's the best thing you could do when everything's slowly falling apart.

I took the little pieces out his hand and I crouched down fitting them back in his bike. "So are you two together?" I heard Ethan say and I looked up at him.

"Something like that." I told him and he nodded as I moved over to Ethan's motorcycle. "Hey, how do you know so much about motorcycles?"

Aiden asked and I stood up starting their engines. "There a little like cars." I told him and I grabbed his helmet fitting it on his head.

"So my brother finally got the girl." Ethan smirked at us and Aiden had this happy smile on his face. "Something like that."

"Lover boy, hop on. I'm driving." I told him and he sat behind me grabbing my waist as he kissed my cheek.

I'm not complaining.

We arrived at Scott house and I saw one of the ninjas walking around. "Aiden." I tapped his should and I pointed towards the window.

Ethan and Aiden both looked at each oher and they ran into the window smashing it. Yeah I'm gonna go take the door.

I ran to the front door and I grabbed my crossbow aiming an arrow through them. "Mom now!" Scott yelled and she smashed the bottle full of mountain ash on the ground.

Why did no one just use the front door. I mean we could've avoided paying for smashed glass.

Kira walked up to the door placing her hand out but it blocked her from going anywhere and Aiden looked down at her as I was standing next to Ethan.

"So you and Danny?" I asked and he gave me glare. "If anything happens to him, I will force wolf's bane down your throat." I threatened him and he chuckled.

"Just like you brother." He muttered and I rolled my eyes. "It's Kira right? You gonna tell us what you are?"

Aiden asked and I turned my head to him as he grabbed her hand. "Aiden." I set my voice in a warning tone he shrugged.

"Watch!" He pushed her hand against the mountain ash and she reacted to it. "See that, she can't go through it either. You gonna tell us what you are?" Aiden looked down at her and Ethan walked up to her.

"Hey dumbass. She's a kitsune." I told them and they furrowed their eyes as Derek walked in the room.

"Max is right. Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give of an aura, she just hasn't concealed it yet." Derek explained and I'm pretty impressed. I guess research makes you look clever, and like a dick who knows it all.

Kira headed out the room and I sighed sitting down. So are these Oni's going to leave or am I seriously gonna have to stay here all night. Because I have better things to think about, like my brother.

Holy shit, my brother might have frontotemporal dementia. But he doesn't, I think. I randomly felt my breathing speed up and I ran upstairs into one of the empty bedrooms and I slowly took small breaths.

Seriously? This is the worst time to have a panic attack, why can't it have been tomorrow. Why can't I schedule my panic attacks.

I sat on Melissa's bed trying to control my breathing but I couldn't. I heard someone knocking on the door and I looked over at it.

"This room is occupied." My voice broke up and I grabbed on to the covers tightly. "You okay?"

I heard Scott's voice and I nodded avoiding his eye contact. "I'm fine." I looked up at him and he furrowed his eyes.

"Your having a panic attack." Scott said and I nodded still hyperventilating. This isn't making anything go better.

"What do I do?" He asked and I could hear his voice kinda blur out. "Hey, Max look at me. What do I do?"

"I don't know." I told him and I could feel my eyes starting to water and I couldn't stop shaking. "

"Hey, look at me. Count to ten." He told me and I nodded and I felt him lace my hands with his.

"One." I slowly said and he nodded. "Two, three."

"Four five." I counted and I felt my breathing starting to slow down. "Six seven."

"Eight, nine."

"Hey, look at me. Keep going." He said softly and I huffed. "Ten."

I felt myself slowly calm down and he pulled me in a hug. "What's going on Max?" He asked and I sighed.

"It's Stiles."

Before he could say anything we felt the whole house starting to quake and we both exchanged confusing looks heading downstairs.

I heard plates being smashed and I widened my eyes. Well, I'm not paying for those. "What are they doing?"

"Testing for weaknesses." Ethan answered and I looked around to see them slamming their swords against the ash.

"I'm calling Allison." I told them and Scott nodded as I dialed her number. "Allison please tell me you have something they're here and they're trying to get in. And I am the only one in this room without a supernatural advantage. So do me a favor and make sure your only sane friend doesn't die-"

I paced around the room and Scott grabbed the phone out of my hand. "Just tell us that you have something." Scott said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Scott held the phone to his ear and I furrowed my eyes. I can hear anything she's saying. "A nogitsune." Scott said and I huffed in anger.

"I'm right aren't I. They're looking for me?" Kira sounded worried and Scott looked down at her.

"They're looking for a dark spirit. And I know that isn't you." He told her and I raised my brow. How can he be so sure.

"Scotty hate to break it to you. But the ninjas are coming through." I pointed to the door and they manged to break the mountain ash.

"Don't do anything." He told us and I furrowed my eyes. "Is he serious?" Aiden questioned and I shook my head.

"No he's not serious." I said and Scott looked towards me. "I said don't do aything."

I felt Aiden lock our hands and I looked up at him. They grabbed onto Scott and Kira and Aiden was about to stop them until I pulled him back.

They stared into their eyes and they disappeared out of nowhere. Can they teach me that, so I don't have to take any tests.

I raced towards Scott looking down at him. "You'll be fine." I told him and I saw him shivering.

Aiden broke his hand and he slowly growled as it triggered his healing. It's amazing how the supernatural can magically heal yet I haven't manged to die.

Life's going great

Just a quick reminder for you beautiful bitchess. If anything going on, just tell someone. When I tell you that I get the pain.

I truly do get the pain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 10.3K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...
10.9K 563 31
The fourth and fucking final. Who knew moving back to her old town would be one of the worst and best decisions she's ever made. After currently fac...
517K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
365 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...