𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 | V...

By koyasmom

After the death of his parents in 1917, Jeon Jungkook finds himself accepting a job as butler to the wealthy... More

Prologue
A Little Different
The Stableboy
Unspeakable Things
Cursed Men
Personal Affairs
The Young Adonis
Burning Fires In The Wind
People Who Make Love
Perfect Imperfection
One Of God's Treasures
Golden Dreams
A Beautiful Pair
The Strange Creature
A Gentle Heart
The Indoctrinated Fool
A Bad Mood
Child Of The Devil
Shared Pain
A Wordless Vow
Uncharted Territory
Firmer Hands
A Romantic Thought
Brightening What Was Dark
As If He Owned The World
A Shameful State
A Distraction
An Orchestrated Life
His Straying Ghost
Soaring Through The Sky
Like A Beating Heart
Heaven On Earth
Surrendering
The Purest Soul
More Dangerous Than Before
Playing Pretend
A Better Truth
A Fairytale
Defenceless
Fated Lovers
A Lullaby
Fallen Angels
A Natural Disaster
When The Dust Settled
Darkness And Light
A Terrible Weight
A Story For The Hopeless
An Empty Space
Unsteady Feet
Adam and Eve
The Devil Itself
The Watchmaker
A Silent Cry
The Villain Of Our Story
The Spell Of A Wild Romance
The Pocket Watch
Mindless Puppets
A Marionette Doll
A Newfound Fire
Until We Breathe Our Last Breath
Rose Coloured Vision
Caught In His Web
The Devil's Most Valuable Demon
A Broken Heart
Old Friends Catching Up
The Puppet Master
The Reins Of His Life
A Gift Of Flight
The Sun Within The Sky
Until The End Of Time

Snow Next To Fire

3.8K 305 333
By koyasmom

After the extacy had started leaving our bodies, both of us looked down at our soaked crotches, still connected by thin strings of cum that slowly broke apart.

I bit my lips, blushing at the fact that I liked the sight. That I secretely loved the indecency. I realised that I was changing, step by step, transforming into a person I actually enjoyed being, and surprisingly, I wasn't afraid any longer.

"That was..."

"Horrible?" Taehyung filled in with a wavering voice, looking at me with the eyes of a mistreated puppy. "You regret it... right? You don't want this, you don't want me... you never want to talk to me again.. you hate-"

"Amazing," I said, wrapping my arms around the groundskeeper's neck as I ignored his negative thoughts.

"It was amazing... you gave me the best feeling I've ever felt Tae."

I coupled our noses, and connected our foreheads, playing with Taehyung's hair and waiting with the groundskeeper until he became at ease again.

"Really?" He asked petulantly, and for some reason it broke me a little that Taehyung looked so insecure. That he thought I would only use him to feel good for a moment, and drop him after.

I hummed and smiled, crinkling my eyes to show the man that he did not need to worry. I had chosen to follow my heart and it guided me to him. There was no question in my mind about that.

Taehyung was finally able to smile back at me, and the world brightened as it always did when he showed me the most charming quality he had. "I'm... I'm happy about that velike oči... I'm really, really happy."

I scrunched my nose when the groundskeeper placed a quick peck on my lips, and without meaning to, I was reminded of my walk in the garden with Jimin, when I had given the millionaire the same hurried kiss.

I wasn't sure if I was obligated to tell Taehyung about what happened. But I didn't think keeping it from him would be better than telling the truth. So I pursed my lips and braced myself, deciding to speak fast before I could change my mind.

"Taehyung... I don't know how you'll react when I tell you this, but I hope you won't be upset..."

The groundskeeper looked at me and immediately grew concerned. "What is it velike oči?"

I hesitated, but spoke after taking a deep breath. "Me and Jimin were walking through the garden today... and I might've... sort of... kind of..."

"Jungkook."

"I kissed him," I admitted as I shifted my eyes away, unsure if I was meant to feel guilty or not. "B-but it wasn't a long kiss or anything. It was quick... I almost didn't feel it! Well I did... and I liked it... but I-I won't do it again... if you don't want me to do... t-that."

I looked up through my lashes, feeling like a complete fool with the incoherent sentences I was forming.

But Taehyung was smirking at me, and I didn't trust it.

"Don't worry velike oči," he said. "If I were mad at you I would be a hypocrite wouldn't I?"

I nodded carefully, wondering if I were able to say yes to that question.

"So you... you aren't upset?"

Taehyung cocked his head as if he were thinking deeply. "Hmm. Perhaps disappointed is a better word."

All colour drained from my face.

"D-disappointed?"

"Yes," Taehyung said, creating a childish pout. "Next time you two better let me watch."

My lips parted in full indignance, but I couldn't help chuckle as I pushed Taehyung away from me, pretending to be outraged by a request that didn't seem all that bad.

"You didn't miss out on much I promise. I was too scared to kiss him for longer."

Taehyung grinned and I rolled my eyes, making the man turn around so I could braid his silky locks.

"Well... how did he react?" The groundskeeper asked, allowing me to fix the tangled mess that was his hair. "He did seem to like you."

"He did?" I asked, a smile growing on my face. "Thank god I didn't imagine it then..."

I combed my fingers through Taehyung's hair to untangle it and noticed how the man's shoulders seemed to relax as I did.

"I think he was okay with it..." I said, thinking back to the melodic chuckle Jimin had released right after I surprised him with the kiss. "But we ran into someone before I could ask..."

"Who?" Taehyung ask sharply as if he already had his suspicions.

I pursed my lips, glaring. "Emilio."

Taehyung tensed right up right away, a long and foreign array of words suddenly streaming from his lips.

"Zajebi to stari! Odrezat ću mu udove i objesiti ih u jebenom vrtu. Ako se ikad više usudi da mi pokaže lice, natjerat ću ga da moli za brzu smrt!'

"Tae I have no idea what your saying... but I agree."

Taehyung chuckled, but it sounded bittered. "I'm sorry velike oči... I carry an intense hate for that guy. And actually... the others do to."

Taehyung huffed. "There's a reason that asshole lives in a little shed next to the house instead of with us in the servant's quarters..."

"Because he sucks?"

"Because all of us once jumped him at the same time during dinner and his arm ended up broken."

My eyes widened, and I began braiding Taehyung's hair the way I used to braid my sister's. "Wow," I chuckled, wishing I could've been there to see it.

"Yeah.."

"But... I don't understand," I said, frowning as I parted the groundskeeper's hair into sections. "Why would Jimin keep that guy around? Why would he... be intimate... with him..."

Taehyung sighed deeply, and though I couldn't see his face, I knew the man's expression would be warning me of something dreadful.

"You've been around Jimin long enough..." he said as if he'd suddenly become very tired. "You must've picked up on how much he hates himself. On how he keeps feeling like he needs to suffer fot the bad things he's done."

"Yet he won't tell me what those bad things are..." I mumbled quietly, my thoughts caressly rolling off my toungue as I finished Taehyung's small braid.

"It... it is complicated velike oči," Taehyung said. "More complicated than you can imagine. But you don't need to worry about all of that okay?"

Taehyung turned around, looking much more groomed and a lot less like a madman.

"How can I not worry?" I asked as I pouted my lips. "I already care about the both of you so much... I know I haven't been here for that long but I can be trusted I promise!"

"It's not about trust Jungkook," Taehyung said as he shook his head. "Not even the other guys know. And Jimin trusts them with everything he has. They are his friends, he cares for them, and that is exactly why he needs to keep this secret."

I squinted my eyes, still sceptical and unafraid to show it. "So why do you know? Are you part of it?"

Taehyung edged his lips up, and he took my hands to help me off the desk like a true gentleman. "Not quite..." he chuckled. "You can just call me... collateral damage."

"Collateral damage?" I asked as Taehyung rested his hand on my waist, the simple touch carrying so much care it made my face flush.

"What does that mean?" I asked, leaning against the man's chest and looking deep into his eyes as he held on to me. "That you were dragged into this against your will?"

Taehyung cupped my face, and he smiled at me with twinkles in his eyes, that made me nervous and perhaps a little scared. Because that look he was wearing seemed reserved for only one man in the groundskeeper's life, and I had never expected to be gifted the same one.

"Life isn't something that is usually in our control velike oči... you know that right?"

Taehyung's hand climbed up to hold my cheek and I leaned into his touch, closing my eyes and feeling home through his warmth.

"Of course I know that..." I whispered, the drowsiness that came with my climax gradually catching up to me. "I think you and I both know... I've had to learn that the hard way..."

I was falling deeper into my hazy mind, a soft yet startled moan leaving me when Taehyung brought his lips to mine and made us share a sensual kiss. I held onto his shirt, melting in his hands like snow next to fire.

I love him, a quiet voice that I couldn't hear clearly yet echoed inside mind. But I ignored the faint noise, holding the man's face between my hands and enjoying every moment of our kiss, falling deeper and deeper until I abruptly hit the ground.

The door to the basement was slammed against the wall as it opened, and me and the groundskeeper flinched.

"Tae! You need to-"

Both Taehyung and I simultaneously snapped our heads towards the entrance of the basement, my hands clenching tighter around Taehyung's shirt when I saw Jin's shocked face.

"Oh god..."

Jin looked away, his cheeks colouring red as I could see him silently wishing himself away. "I'm so sorry... shit! I should've knocked... I'm really sorry but, Tae, there's a problem."

Taehyung's expression became serious right away, frowning as if he were a hero asked to report for duty.

"What is it?"

Jin stood uneasy in the doorpost, glancing at me at if he wasn't sure if I was allowed to know before beginning to speak anyway.

"It's Jimin... he needs you."

--

I hurried after Taehyung, remembering the few nights ago when we ran through the dark hallways to find Jimin's room in the same way.

This time didn't feel much different, as my heart wasn't beating any less fast, and my clock wasn't ticking any less harshly against the glass.

"Couldn't Jin have been more specific? What exactly is going on with Jimin?" I asked as me and Taehyung hurried up the stairs, our feet drumming against the steps as we ascended.

Taehyung looked more than stressed, and he struggled to answer while keeping up with the faster pace.

"He has... moments... they are hard to explain."

"Moments?"

The two of us sped down the hallways, quickly nearing Jimin's room.

"He panics... he gets... irrational."

Taehyung shook his head as if he didn't think he was explaining it right. "Just... help me calm him. Perhaps sing again? It soothes him."

I nodded and kept running, wondering what in the world I needed to expect.

But I didn't have to wonder for long.

"Get out! I said get out!"

Taehyung and I flinched, an expensive vase of flowers flying out of Jimin's room and crashing against the hallway wall, glass hurtling into different directions before falling onto the ground.

"Nessuno capisce! No one fucking gets it!"

The both of us shared a fearful look, and we gulped at the same time.

"Shit," Taehyung cursed under his breath when two terrified housemaids ran out of Jimin's room, nearly tripping over themselves as they fled away.

They ran past us as Taehyung and I made our way inside Jimin's room, entering though the both of us were just as or maybe even more fearful than the housemaids.

"No one understands!" Jimin yelled, the pain in his voice chilling me to the bone, though the sight of the young man screaming was somehow even worse.

The millionaire was stomping through his room, launching every object he could lift at the walls and shoving all his possessions off his desk and nightstand.

"Mój aniol!" Taehyung called out, wasting no time before speeding towards his master.

"Get the fuck out!" Jimin shouted fiercely like a lion's roar.

I flinched, tensing up as if a bomb had been dropped right before my eyes.

Jimin cowered away from Taehyung, grabbing a pillow from his bed and holding it out before him like a weapon.

"Mój aniol," Taehyung tried calmly, "you're not thinking clearly again. Just calm down okay? It's me, Taehyu-"

Taehyung was silenced by a pillow that was thrown into his face.

"Stay the fuck back! Don't go near me!"

Jimin grabbed another pillow, tears streaming down his face. "I'll hurt you! I hurt people! I hurt everyone! Stay away and get out! Get the fuck out now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 354 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...
170K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
77.8K 4.3K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
348K 15.5K 40
Started 2 November Finished 26 August Taehyung is a man in his 20s that works at a famous company: Jonghyun's Enterprises, where Jonghyun is becomin...