Darker Secrets, Bigger Lies...

By BrooklynMHM

This is the sequel to Dark Secrets, Big Lies |Toni Topaz| so PLEASE read that story FIRST! Continue to read t... More

๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ด๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰?
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ 1)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ 2)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
โš ๏ธ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13 โš ๏ธ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
New Story Is Up
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
Dying Of Boredom
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
Imagines Story!
Reminder
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31
๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–“๐– ๐–„๐–”๐–š!
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28

988 59 3
By BrooklynMHM

**IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!**

"Oh my God Jade fuck right there baby!" Toni screamed as I continued to jackhammer into her as she bounced on me. This morning I was woken up by Toni stroking my member while she kissed along my neck. Ever since we moved into our new home a few days ago we've been going at it like rabbits and I'm definitely not complaining about this new phase of her pregnancy at all.

"You like that huh? Who's pussy is this?" I asked as I continued my strokes "fuck yes i-it's yours daddy this pussy is all yours" Toni moaned in my ear. Something about her calling me daddy sent me over the edge "get on all fours baby" I instructed my pregnant girlfriend she did as she was told. I don't know what it is but seeing the woman I loved, pregnant with another child of mine made me feel some type of way.

I lightly slapped both of her ass cheeks before kissing up her spine onto her neck exactly in the place I knew would make her toes curl. We began making out in the nastiest way and I loved it I ran my tip through her glistening folds before entering myself into her fully. Her walls hugged me tightly making me moan from the sensation. I began slowly moving my hips in the way I knew Toni loved "arch your back for me" I moaned in her ear. She arched her back making us both moan at the feeling as I was able to sink deeper into her I picked up my pace and was encouraged by the sound of her moans and our skin slapping.

I held onto her hips as I watched myself enter her completely Toni loved to talk dirty and it only encouraged me to fuck her in the best ways possible. Pregnant sex just hit differently I couldn't explain it but there was nothing like it at all. "Ugh I'm going to fucking cum" Toni moaned picked up my pace and helped her out a little more by reaching my hand in between her legs and flicked her clit quickly I felt her walls grip my dick as she came making us both moan. As I continued with my speed I felt the coil in my stomach "fuck I'm gonna cum babe" I moaned Toni looked over her shoulder with the most lustful look on her face.

"I want you to fill me up with your cum," she said seductively that did it for me as I grunted and painted her walls white with my cum. I slowly pulled out of her and watched my seed seep out of her making me moan at the sight. Toni laid on her back trying to catch her breath and I followed doing the same. "That was fucking amazing," Toni said as she looked at me and brought our lips together. "I love you" she whispered the look on her face made my heart race "I love you too" I replied.

After we rested for a few minutes we got in the shower and went for another round before finishing up. We got dressed and went downstairs Storm and Zeus greeting Toni first, ever since they saw her stomach growing they became even more protective of Toni just like they were when she was pregnant with Ocean. We let them outside in the backyard and let them run around for a while.

"So what's your plan for today?" Toni asked as she drank her orange juice. "I need to go to the clubs to collect some money and check on things. Then I was thinking about going out to lunch with Jug it's been a while since I've hung out with just him."

Toni nodded and smiled "yeah it has been a while. He needs you right now." I felt like a bad sister I got so caught up in my life and everything going on in it I forgot about my siblings that's something I never wanted to do.

"What about you? What are you going to do?" I asked rubbing my girlfriend's growing stomach. "Veronica wanted to come over to help with baby girls nursery design and wanted to have lunch too." I smiled hearing Toni's words. It meant a lot to me that Veronica was turning a new leaf with Toni after everything that happened.

"She's taking this Godmother thing to the extreme as she does with everything else she does." I said with a chuckle "you know how Veronica is but it's fine I'm glad we're able to put the past behind us and work on our relationship again. She's become my best friend over the years and I don't want to lose that again." Toni replied.

I kissed her head and nodded "I know your friendship with Veronica is important to you. I'm glad to see progress being made that's all I want. But I better get going do you need anything before I leave?" Toni shook head but grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me "I love you so so much" I smiled into the kiss "I love you and my little princess so much more." I replied.

I grabbed my keys and my cell phone and made sure I locked the front door and got in my car. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and turned on my favorite playlist before driving off. We lived in a whole new area so it was still taking some getting used to remembering everything that was around where we lived. It was about a thirty-minute drive to Black Diamond but I didn't mind it at all.

Once I got there I parked in my usual spot and made my way inside. It still amazed me to see what my brother, Pea, and I created with this club at such a young age. With this club alone we were able to live comfortably but we wanted our kids and their kids to be set we never wanted our kids to struggle and go without like we did growing up. That's just something I refused to let happen but I would never allow my daughter to grow up a spoiled brat she was gonna know what hard work was.

"Ashley, what are you doing here?" I asked the woman standing behind the bar taking inventory of the products on the shelves. "Fangs is at home with Bella she's been under the weather all week so he thought he'd give me a break to come do inventory while he took care of her today." I still couldn't believe Fangs was someone's dad but he turned out to be an amazing dad I was proud of him.

"Aww give my little nugget a kiss for me when you get home. I still can't believe she'll be one in two weeks." I replied, "neither can I, it seems just like yesterday I was giving birth to her it's been a wild ride but I wouldn't change it for the world." I smiled at her words "you and Fangs are doing a great job with her I've never seen a happier baby in my life. When you're done with the inventory list can you bring it up to my office?" Ashley smiled and thanked me before she nodded.

I wanted to make sure my employees were always comfortable with work and made sure that they knew any concerns or suggestions they had about things I was willing to listen to with open arms. I wanted them to enjoy coming into work every day. After I made sure everything was good with everyone else I went up to my office to do input some paperwork into the computer but Alexa had been doing a great job with taking a shit ton of the workload off of me.

Ashley knocked on my office door and gave me the inventory list. I quickly ordered everything we needed and collected the money I needed to deposit into the bank. I told everyone a quick goodbye before heading to the bank right away.

After that was taken care of I met Jug at Pops per his request for lunch but I didn't mind at all. Every time I pulled up to Pops and looked in a certain part of the parking lot I was always hit with memories of the night I was beaten by Night Walkers and the night I took someone's life. It felt like a lifetime ago but it still fucked with me a lot but I never let it take over all my thoughts.

I walked inside and was greeted by Pop Tate with a big hug and a big smile. "So good to see you Jade it's been a while" I nodded "good to see you too Pop. I know it has been life has been pretty crazy I just moved to Dakota so we're getting settled before baby girl makes her arrival." I replied.

"I'm proud of you Jade, not just you but your crew too you've all turned your lives around you're responsible young adults. It's a great thing to see." I hugged him and thanked him and also reminded him if he needed anything to let me know.

I walked to the table we usually sat at seeing my brother sitting with his back towards me so I quietly snuck up behind him "boo" I said as I squeezed his shoulder making him drop his phone which made me laugh. "Asshole you scared me!" Jug said glaring at me. "Alright alright I'm sorry," I said wiping my eyes from the tears that had fallen from my eyes from laughing so hard.

"Thanks for meeting with me I know we haven't been able to do this in a while and that's my fault I'm sorry I've been sucking ass on being a good sister." I said honestly Jug shook his head "don't apologize you've been through a hell of a lot within the last few months you had to focus on all that stuff. I know if none of that was going on you'd be around more but I don't hold anything against you J, I promise." Jug said it made me feel better hearing that he understood my absence for the last few months.

We ordered our food and drinks and just began catching up with each other we talked about how business was going but that was the least of my worries.

"So what really happened with Kai why is she back in Hawaii?" I asked curiously Jug sighed "she started talking about marriage and kids and it freaked me out I started spending more time at work and less time at home. And I guess she got sick of it so she said she was going back home to her family while I figured out what I wanted."

I furrowed my eyebrows "why would that freak you out?" Jug shrugged "look how things were when we grew up dad and my mom always arguing dad was in jail a lot you know just as well as I do we didn't have a positive image of getting married and having kids."

I know exactly where he's coming from "you're right we didn't have a positive image at all but that's where you break the cycle. Look at how involved dad is now with my mom, shit you even call her mom too. He changed things around we don't need to make the same mistakes like our parents did before. Believe me when Toni said she was pregnant with Ocean I was scared shitless because of how we grew up but I wanted to break that cycle I wanted my son to know I was going to be there for him no matter what. And when he needed me I would always be there for him. I still feel that same way now that my daughter will be here soon.

The shit that happened with Toni and I damn near killed me that added to the darkest time in my life. But the fact is I love Toni more than I've ever loved another woman in my life. I know that she's the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life. And I know that Kai is that exact woman for you she's so good to you Juggy the entire family loves her, our friends love her. She has her head on right she's so damn smart and don't deny it either." I said truthfully to my brother.

Jug smiled and nodded "I know I truly feel like I found my home in her I know that she's the only one I want to be with forever." I smiled and pulled out my phone worked on it for a few minutes before sending the message to Jug.

When his phone went off and he saw my name pop up on the screen he looked at me confused. "What's this?" I shrugged "check the message" he unlocked his phone and opened the message and looked at me with wide eyes. "Go pack your bags your flight leaves in a few hours. Don't make the same mistakes I did, I almost let my damn self get in the way of being with the person I want to spend forever with. Go get Kai and let her know how you truly feel."

Jug slid out of his side of the booth and gave me a bone-crushing hug and I heard sniffles in my ear. I rubbed his back and then we pulled away after a minute "why are you crying?" Jug wiped his tears "you're the best big sister ever. Thank you for this." My eyes watered at his words "I just want my family to be happy at the end of the day I'd move heaven and earth to make that happen."

And it was true I knew how much Kai means to Jug it was a no brainer to send him to Hawaii to make things right with her. I had my happiness back in my life, my parents were happy together, Veronica and Sweet Pea were happy, my brother deserves that too and I was gonna make sure he had an opportunity to make that happen. 

**A/N- I apologize for my lack of updates on my stories lately. I just wasn't in the creative head space for them I've enjoyed working on my Imagines story recently. But I'm getting back in the swing of things. I promise my other stories will be updated soon!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
68.5K 2.4K 155
๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...
24.5K 559 33
The Southside Serpents come to Riverdale High, Cheryl isn't happy about it! Will these enemies become friends or more? There is going to be a lot of...
69.9K 1.7K 20
"You're playing with fire" "Well, I'm willing to get burned" When Jughead finds out Betty has joined the Southside Serpents and how dark she truly i...