𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

**𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄!!!**

After we read the letters to each other last night we threw them in the fire and let them burn, all those past hurts and heartache burned right along with them. From that moment on it was a clean slate for us both I just wanted to move on and live life the way that I wanted to with Toni. I wanted to focus on all of the good things we had to look forward to we had a daughter on the way, another little blessing from God that I couldn't wait to hold in my arms. I know things weren't going to go back to how they were right away and I was honest all those times I said I didn't really want them to go back to how things were before I wanted things to be better, for us to communicate better and to focus more on us and not outside influences.

For the first time in months, I woke up with the woman who owns my heart wrapped in my arms her face was tucked in the crook of my neck one of her arms slung over my stomach holding onto me for dear life. The sight alone made my heart flutter I missed this so fucking much.

I gently moved so I could kiss the top of her head while I ran my fingers through her hair a few moments later her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning," Toni said in her groggy morning voice making me smile to hear it once again. I kissed her forehead "good morning babe" I replied making her smile also. "You have no idea how much I missed this. This is seriously the first time I've slept so well since everything happened." Toni said as she intertwined our fingers.

"I missed this too, right now I could definitely say I feel complete again," I replied honestly. Toni lifted her head and stared at me for a few seconds before closing the distance between us and placed her lips on mine. I swear every time I kissed her it felt different it felt like she was made specifically for me like I was made specifically for her. She rested her head against mine "I love you so much, baby. I swear to God things will be better from here on out, that I'll be better. We will have the best life possible going forward."

I lifted her head and kissed her again "I love you too babe. I have faith that things will be better for us. We just need to focus on us more, and this little girl too. That's all that matters to me moving forward.

After laying in bed talking about how life has been for us the last few months I jumped in the shower and got dressed for the day. After I was ready Toni jumped in the shower and while she did that I decided to make us some breakfast. She told me how she was craving French toast and bacon so that's exactly what she got along with some hashbrowns and eggs. I let Zeus and Storm out to run around the yard for a while before letting them in to eat.

A little while Toni walked into the kitchen wearing some sweats and one of my shirts I knew she had to have taken from my bag but I didn't mind in something so simple she looked so beautiful. "Come and eat mama," I said to Toni making her smile.

"What did you make?" she replied sitting down at the kitchen island I placed her plate in front of her pecking her lips before walking to the fridge. "Oh my god, you're the best! I've been craving your French toast so much!" Toni squealed making me laugh "you're a dork I don't know what it is about mine that's so special the only thing I add is a little bit of coconut milk to the mix." She looked at me and playfully glared "that's exactly what makes it different it just adds another depth of flavor in my opinion."

I chuckled and looked in the fridge seeing what we had to drink "what are you in the mood to drink? We have milk, water, apple, and orange juice and Gatorade." Toni took a second before replying that she wanted orange juice. I poured her a glass along with a glass of apple juice for myself and set her cup in front of her while I grabbed my plate and sat down next to her. As we began eating I kept taking subtle glances at Toni taking in her natural beauty. No matter what has happened with us she was still the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, and her pregnancy glow only intensified it for me.

"How are you feeling about everything as far as our relationship goes?" I asked as I put a fork full of French toast in my mouth. "I definitely love where things have been lately I feel like we're making great progress. We're both on the same page on the things we want to continue to work on, we know the things we need to focus on individually. I feel good about where things are going. But I won't lie I'm definitely nervous about something." Toni replied looking down as she finished her last sentence.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped eating. I turned to look at her fully and took her hands in mine "what are you nervous about?" I asked as I rubbed the back of her hands with my thumbs.

"How your family is going to react when we tell them we're back together, that we're working on things. Like I've said multiple times I know that when I did what I did. I didn't just hurt you I hurt your family in the process too. I know that I betrayed them especially Veronica for using her as a cover that night. I know things are still in a bad place with us and I'm so fucking scared to see how they'll react to the news."

I sighed I knew Toni had a point with her feelings. "I won't lie and say I'm not nervous about their reaction either but what I will say is this. We're both adults, we know that if things don't work out this time then things will abso-fucking-lutely be done with us forever. We know that we've been working on making things better than things have ever been with each other. We're putting in the work to make us as a unit better for our daughter. The last thing I care about is what my parents or siblings have to say about our relationship. Because at the end of the day it's just about you and me, no one else. You can have a one on one talk with Veronica if you want, I'll sit down with her and talk to her myself too. But I don't want you stressing yourself out on any of that alright?"

Toni sighed and nodded I leaned over and pecked her lips a few times basking in the feeling of having her lips on mine again. My heart swelled knowing I had the woman of my dreams back in my life in this way, that she was carrying my second child, I didn't want any of this unless it was with her.

I rubbed her growing baby bump and leaned down to kiss it. I wanted to make sure I did those little things with my daughter just like I did with my son building that bond early on was important to me.

"Something else that's been on my mind is talking about names for this little girl. We need to start thinking of some. You got any in mind?" I said to Toni. She rubbed the back of my head as I rested my head slightly on her stomach. "I have a few, what about you?" She replied.

"I have a few too. For her middle name, I just want it to be different just like Ocean had a unique name I want her middle name to be unique too in a small way to honor him." Toni smiled and nodded "I like that idea baby, she'll definitely have a unique middle name." And for the next hour or two, we laid on the couch together talking about possible names for our daughter.

I just hoped the next few months flew by I couldn't wait to hold my little girl in my arms. To be able to do everything with her that we never got the opportunity to do with her big brother. 

**𝐀/𝐍- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩! 𝐖𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄!!**