𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

**A/N- IF YOU'RE READING THIS PLEASE START VOTING ON EACH CHAPTER!!!**

It's been a few days since I got confirmation that Toni was once again pregnant with my baby. There was a whole mix of emotions I was still feeling I don't think it's truly hit me yet. After we left the doctor's office a few days ago we went and had a long lunch together to talk about things.

Toni cheating on me is something that I'm definitely not just going to get over, and I'd be lying out of my ass if I said I didn't love her still. But I was betrayed in ways I couldn't even fathom betraying Toni and that's something I still struggled with. But we needed to work things out because it wasn't about us anymore we had another life to think about now, we had a daughter on the way and she didn't deserve to be brought up by two parents who didn't get along. Ocean wasn't on this Earth for the short time he was here with those kinds of parents and I refused to have my daughter get anything different.

We talked about doing couples therapy and counseling and that's where we are right now. Toni knew and understood that these were the steps that needed to be taken before there could be an 'us' again.

"Jade and Antoinette" our new therapist Shay called out. I followed Toni into Shay's office and took a seat on the love couch Shay pointed out. This was my first time doing something like this so I was beyond nervous but I was ready to move past all the hurt.

"So to start off I just want to get a little background on the two of you. How you met, how long you've known each other, how long you've been together, those types of things." Shay said looking at the both of us.

"I'll start off Jade and I met when we were six, I was getting bullied by a boy and Jade stepped in and saved me and we have been best friends ever since. We started dating when we were seventeen and then when we were eighteen we got engaged on a birthday trip to Bora Bora with our friends and Jade's siblings." Toni explained to Shay.

Shay took notes and nodded "so what brings you here?"

"A few months ago we lost our son. He was only minutes old when he passed away. Three months later Toni cheated on me with a client of hers. I ended the engagement and the relationship after I found out what she did. I made her move out of the home I built for us. About a week ago I found out Toni was pregnant and just a few days ago we got the DNA test back confirming the baby was mine. I don't want our daughter growing up in a fucked up household like we were both raised in.

I didn't know who my birth mom was until I was seventeen, I was raised by my dad and his wife but I kind of always felt like she wasn't my birth mom and then I found out that she really wasn't. Toni didn't have the greatest upbringing either and I don't want that for our baby. Even though the betrayal I feel is still there, I still love Toni. I've loved her since I was six and that's not something you can just turn off. But we have a lot of things to get past before we can even try to be in a romantic relationship again which is why we are doing this." I replied.