𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

**I wanna give a shout out to NM2324 for helping me with the inspo to finish this chapter I appreciate it so much!**

Today I was starting on the nursery for our son, I was way too excited to start it. Toni gave me some suggestions on what she wanted and I kind of snowballed the ideas into something I felt would be perfect for our little prince. Toni's pregnancy has been progressing well and Eva (our doctor) is happy with how everything is going.

Toni has been working from home a little finding properties for a few of her clients and Veronica helps out and takes them for their showings which I'm super thankful that my sister is more than willing to help out in any way she's needed.

"Just double checking your one hundred percent sure this is the theme you want to go with right?" I asked Toni before I started painting the baby's room.

"Yes babe I'm sure. It goes perfectly with his name it's super different just like our little man will be. I trust you'll make it perfect for him." She replied as she kissed my cheek.

We finally decided on our son's name something super different but we fell in love with it one night when we were in bed looking through a bunch of baby name books and online.

We decided to name our little guy Ocean Jaden. I loved the name Ocean since Toni and I got engaged on the ocean. And on our last day on the vacation we got engaged on Toni and I wrote down all of our hopes and dreams down on a paper and attached it to a lantern.

Our number one wish for us both was that when we did get the opportunity to be parents that we would have a son first. I think that week was the happiest we had ever been so the ocean holds such a deep significance to us both. And Jaden, Toni picked that to be his middle name after me.

Jaden also means 'God has heard' and heard he did, after trying for so long we were finally going to have our baby boy.

So since our baby boys name is Ocean we decided to go with a nautical themed nursery for him. "How about you go lie down and rest for a little bit with Storm and Zeus while I start the painting. I don't want you in here with the fumes." I said to Toni as I rubbed her growing belly.

"But babe it's an odorless paint I want to watch you" she responded with a pout. "I don't care my love, I just don't want to risk something happening to Ocean if you're in here when the paint is wet."

She shook her head "nope I'm staying here to watch you, I just want to be included in this." She was frustrating me "baby you're going to be included in this, just not this part everything else you can watch or help me with. Please just go lay down and rest Toni."