Eroda |h.s.|

By cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... More

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
Disappeared
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

The Story (Part 5)

26 5 4
By cherry_beans

"Keep it sweet in your memory."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

6th Flashback

01. 02. 2005.

(Bill's P.O.V.)

-Did you finish them?- I asked right after I stepped into the dark space that was filled with some strange smoke that smelled like the worst human poison in the world.

He turned around in his chair and looked at me with a cold expression on his face. I saw two big present boxes on his table that was behind him, but I did not want to seem so stupid to just ask questions out of the blue.

-It depends. Do you have what I want?- He asked me and I nodded my head before reaching into my suit pocket and grabbing the plastic bag that was inside.

He took it from my hand as I reached out to give it to him. His eyes carefully examined the white powder inside and he nodded his head.

-Thanks, Davids. You can have them now. It was a pleasure to work with you.- His voice spoke in the darkness and I took the boxes from the table.

-And you also need to come to the company tomorrow to sort out the robbery issues. We need that money fast.- He added and I nodded my head before walking away and out into the streets.

The thing is that I have finally realised how to grant Anne's wish and stop our kids from knowing each other. It took me a lot of thinking, calls, threats, drugs and money to get to the only solution.

I know why did Anne want this in the first place. She did not want her kids to have any possible contact with the kids of a killer, a drug addict and an alcoholic. She wanted everyone to live a happy life.

And I want that too.

I am not sure exactly why should I trust the wife of my worst enemy when it comes to kids. Somehow she always seemed like a nice woman to me. A complete opposite from her husband.

Well, maybe I should trust her with this.

My plan was to erase the kids' memory. That was the only way to stop them from knowing about these two families since they already met each other.

I found this guy named Michael Parks who is a massive technology and science genius, but was never discovered by the world because he turned to the dark and evil side like me.

He agreed on making machines for memory loss only of he gets something in return. I asked him about the thing that he wants. I strictly told him that there are some things that I cannot do for him in return, but luckily, he did not ask for anything too big and hard to get.

Parks admitted that he was a drug addict and I agreed on buying drugs for him. I found a lot of different people that ilegally selled drugs and started to buy a lot of different stuff from them.

So, that was how it happened. I gave Michael the drugs and he made two memory loss machines for two families. I was happy I managed to make a deal with him somehow. He seemed like a tough guy to handle.

One day when I came to him to check on his progress, he told me about the crime company that he made with a couple of his coworkers that are all just like me. He said that they are looking for the boss of the company and that I would be a good person to fill in.

So, I went to the place and just like that, we started to steal, kill, drink, do drugs and a lot of different things that I would not like to mention right now.

My life has became even worse in the past few months and I must admit that I really liked it to be that way. I have became a lot richer because of the money the company was stealing and I could finally raise my kids nicely.

Still I believe that my children deserve someone a lot better than me to look after them. They are not so little anymore. It is impossible for them not to see that their father is an awful person and definitedly not a real parent.

Sarah and I got a divorce and I was left alone with Emma and Cameron. Right after she left us, I started to do bad things even more. I thought that I seriously could not live without her, but here I am. I am still alive.

Right now I was on my way to Anne's house in order to give her one of the machines. I still did not tell her about my plan, but hopefully she will agree with me on this. It is the only way.

I walked to the front door of the house and heard a lot of cheering and talking coming from the inside. I rang the doorbell and soon enough Anne appeared in front of me.

-Bill, what are you doing here?- She asked me. I noticed that she wore an elegant dress and makeup. Why did she dress up like this if she was staying inside of her house? Maybe she had company.

-I am here to sort things out.- I quickly responded and she looked at me with eyes that were full of confusion.

-What do you mean?- Anne spoke again, but instead of giving her an answer, I walked past her and right into the house.

I saw a lot of children running around as each one of them had a birthday hat on their head. My eyes traveled to the big dining room and over there I saw a lot of adults talking and eating.

-What is going on over here?- I asked. I was hoping that Anne will be alone with the kids.

-It is Harry's 11th birthday today. The family is here to celebrate.- Anne explained the situation. I nodded my head with a monotone expression before walking into the dining room.

It seemed like no one in there actually paid attention to me. That was some kind of a strange relief. Anne stood in front of me and looked at my face with her brows being furrowed.

-So? Are you going to tell me exactly why did you come here?- Her voice told me and I nodded my head at her.

-I have finally realised how to make it possible for our kids to forget about each other.- I said to her and she widened her eyes at my words.

-How?

-I am really sorry, but there is no other possible way....

-Bill, just say it already!

I hesitated with telling her because I was not sure if she will take it well. That was a serious thing to do, but deleting our kids' memories was the only possible way to make them escape the path of the baddest fate that was destined to hit these two families.

-We need to erase the kids' memories.- I fonally let out and she gasped right after she heard me.

-Listen to me, Anne. I know what you are thinking right now, but this is the only possible way to make our children be completely safe once again.- I explained as my voice was getting weaker and weaker.

-Alright, Bill. If that is really the only possible way, then just tell me what to do and my kids will not remember anything in no time.- She agreed after she took a very deep breath.

-Just call Harry over here. Tell him that I have a present for him and I will put a hat on his head. Once he turns the lights on the hat on, he will lose his memory.

She nodded her head before spotting her child in the crowded space.

-Oh. Harry!- She called him and he ran in our direction.

-This is Mr. Davids. Mr. Davids, this is my son, Harry.- Anne introduced us.

I reached my hand out to the kid and he took it, shaking it slightly.

-Happy birthday, kid.- I said without a hint of joy in his voice.

-Thank you.- He replied. It seemed like he was trying to be on his best behavior even if he did not really want to.

-So, Mr. Davids here bought you a present for your birthday, Harry.- Anne told him and his eyes lit up before he smiled brightly. I held out the box for him to take it and he grabbed it right away.

He opened it quickly and looked inside. He grabbed the hat that was hiding in the darkness of a birthday box before pulling it out and examining it.

-So, do you like it?- Anne asked him as his eyes stayed completely glued to the hat he was holding.

-I love it!- Harry exclaimed happily.

-Glad you like it kid. Put it on.- I said and he nodded before the hat ended up being on his head.

-Oh, I forgot to mention. The hat can glow as well.- I spoke and his eyes had the size of apples at that very moment.

-Really?

-Yeah. Try it. Press the button on the side.

Harry noticed the button and pressed it. The hat started shining with red and blue lights...

And that was when everything went black for him.

One down, three more to go.

____________________________________

A/N: Idk about you, but I seroously think that this was well planned.

Do you remember the chapter "The Gift"???

Anyway, hope you liked it.

Vote and Comment!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2.9K 88
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
102K 2.4K 45
{Book 1 - Completed} - Meet Amabel Walker, the girl who kept everyone else out, who put up walls to protect herself from another accident, like the o...
3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
363K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...