CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-55

2.7K 97 399
By klliknow

C-55

"Run!"

We both took off hand in hand, only to get separated as Yugyeom appeared in front of us and tackled us to the ground. My glasses slipped from the fall and I lost it, almost choking on my tears when pain spread through my body as I hit the ground.

"Damn you!" Minho said through gritted teeth as he kicked him off to the side.

"Shit, they're getting away! Get your ass up, Bam!" Yugyeom groaned as he stayed down, too beaten up by Minho to move.

"Give me the keys!"

My eyes widened as I heard the revving of the engine. I cried harder as I saw a car fast approaching from behind, knowing that we wouldn't be able to beat it. We went out of the road but it still followed us like a maniac in a driving frenzy, driving through the grass and mud like there was no tomorrow.

"Sunny, no-"

My eyes shoot open and I sit up, panting heavily. Trembling in fear and clutching the sheets closer to my body, I look around my room and panic when I can't see anything. I tried holding my sob but I can't calm myself down. I feel like someone will suddenly appear from the dark. I sweat profusely when I hear a faint movement.

"H-Help!" I shout for them repeatedly and burry my face in my hands. "Help me..."

"Noona, why are you shouting?" Jeongin groans and sits up. I feel a little relieved with his presence but I still can't stop shaking.

Everything feels so real, like danger is running after me.

"Why you crying?" He starts sniffling as well.

"I'm just scared..."

His eyes widen. "A ghost?" He screams like the dolphin he is that I had to cover my ears. He's scaring me more at this point.

The door bursts open and light illuminates the whole room.

"What's wrong?!"

I look up and immediately run to hug my mum. My heart is beating so fast. It hurts. Everything hurts.

"I had a nightmare..."

"Shh... Don't worry, we're here, you're safe." She runs her hand up and down my back. I stop sobbing at the soothing sensation, my system calming down after a while.

"Mum..."

"It's okay, sweetie. I won't go." She kisses my cheeks and tucks me back in bed. "This is the reason why we asked the Yangs to let Jeongin stay with you... but I guess this little boy isn't doing a good job."

Jeongin pouts and tries spooning me in his little figure. He murmurs an apology before eventually knocking out. My mother runs her fingers through my hair. It's so relaxing, making me drift off to a peaceful slumber.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I woke up feeling so tired, as if I ran all night. I didn't even hear my alarm and my baby cousin is the one who got me out of bed by blasting his nursery rhymes.

"Do you still want to take the bus? At least take the pepper spray and alarm we got for you," Mum says as we're having breakfast. It's been a few days since I got discharged but they're still eating with me every morning.

I bite my lip in guilt. These past few selfish days, I reflected on a lot of things. I feel so bad about my behaviour even when they lied. Now I feel like I'm the worst daughter in the world.

"I'd go with Taeil-oppa now..."

My dad nods and gives the keys to my brother but he looks at us apologetically.

"I'm sorry, sis. The company needs me to go there early for the drama OST I recorded."

"It's fine, I can go on my own..."

Dad clears his throat. "Actually, the guys talked to me. They want to take turns in dropping you off to school. That is if you're okay with it."

"Why do they have to do that?"

"Y/n, we need to tell you something." The mood becomes more serious when dad said that. He nods to my mum for her to continue.

"Do you know why you got hit by that car?" she asks and I shake my head. "Well, Bambam is back."

"Bambam who?" I frown at the strangely familiar name.

"The Thai boy from your old school."

"Oh, yes! He's such a bully back then. When did he come back-" I stop when I realised who we're talking about. "Y-You mean Bambam the Dabbin leader?"

They all nod and my jaw drops.

"A-Are we still safe? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I-I don't remember his face!"

"You wouldn't listen to us." My brother pouts. "But that's not your fault, we understand."

"Hey, it's okay, calm down." Mum squeezes my trembling hand. "We have it covered."

"I know you probably still hate us, but please accept our help. We don't know what those guys are thinking and we just want you safe," my dad says and he's never been more right.

I look at the three of them and my heart just can't take it anymore. I can't bear to hate them knowing that they just want the best for me. They lied, they're not perfect, and I got really hurt... but they did it with the intention of wanting the best for me.

"Mum, Dad, bro... I'm sorry." I look down in shame. "I'm sorry for being a brat, I'm sorry for letting my emotions control me... I understand you now and I feel bad for only thinking about myself."

My mother envelopes me in her warm hug. "We're sorry too. We also made a lot of mistakes. We should've listened to you and trusted you more, and we shouldn't have lied. We can't take back time anymore, but we'll try our best to fix it if you'll let us."

I nod and hug her back.

"We love you, sweetie." Dad pats my head.

"Awe... Group hug!"

"Ow!"

I glare at my brother when he almost crushed my left arm which is still visibly very injured.

"Taeil, sit down and finish your breakfast," Mum orders as she inspects my arm.

My arm used to feel so numb days ago but now I'm able to slightly move it. I don't know if that's a good thing because the sting is increasing to the point where I have to breath hard whenever it moves. Luckily, no bones are broken but it has a few large cuts that are so scary to think about.

"How did I get so injured when the car didn't even hit me that hard?"

We moved to the living room when red spots start to appear on the bandage, that's why my mum will clean and replace it again. This is my brother's fault!

"You're a weakling, little sis, if you didn't know yet. Your body wasn't able to take it that's why you're in a two-day knockout. You've never jogged before, have you? Do you even lift?" He lifts my right arm to see my muscles and laughs wholeheartedly.

"Mum!"

"Aight, I'm outta here!"

"Don't forget your lunch!"

My brother sticks his tongue out before grabbing the little goodie bag and running out the door.

My mum peels off the bandage and I got scared when I see the stitches. I am so thankful for painkillers because a weakling like me would've already cried a river with a single cut.

"Would that leave a scar?!"

"It won't if you take care of it properly."

"What if they open up?!"

"They would totally open up if you keep moving and won't let me finish," she scolds and I immediately straighten up. I bite my lower lip as she sanitises and applies all the medications needed.

"Do we still have painkillers?"

"It's right there. Oh?" She frowns as she looks inside the medicine pouch. "Oh."

"What is it?"

"Your brother took the wrong bag."

I groan in both pain and frustration. This is totally my brother's fault!

"I'll order some right now."

"It's okay." I sigh. "I can still take the sting. Besides, I'll be late if I wait for it."

"Okay, but don't move too much and take care."

"I will. Bye-bye!"

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The wind blows at my face as I walk by the pavement. I tuck my hair behind my ear as I subtly look around to check if particular boys are lurking around.

Hmm. It's rather quiet. Seems like the coast is clear-

"Sunny!"

I look back to see Kun and Ten running towards me. The Thai boy put both his hands up for high-fives but I just stare at him.

"Oh yeah, you're still in low power mode," he says and proceeds with eating his ice cream.

"Why are you eating that so early in the morning? That's not healthy," I tell him.

"Well, I like putting soft and sticky stuff in my mouth." He smirks.

We continue to walk and it feels a little awkward. Kun obviously sensed it that's why he decided to break the silence.

"Sorry we're late. We decided to eat breakfast first."

"It's alright... Uh, thank you for walking me to school. I appreciate it..."

Kun smiles at me. "It's nothing. We may have failed in the past, but we'll never let you get hurt again."

I start to feel goosebumps on my body when I remember what my family told me.

"They're back... What if- What if they're just around? I don't know what I'd do. W-What about you guys? Are we still safe?"

"Don't worry, we already talked to the company and they'd hire guards for the Moons. Taeil-hyung is quite valuable, you know?" Ten tries to lighten the topic with a sing-song voice.

"Let's not talk about this now, yeah? Let's not scare her."

"Yeah!" Ten nods. "You know what, I'll just tell you what happened during breakfast. Hey, Sunny-"

"Please don't call me that anymore..."

"Oh... S-Sure, it's a stupid nickname anyway." Ten smiles at the ground, then he shakes his head and clears his throat. "As I was saying! Earlier when we grabbed breakfast, we went to this pancake place. You know, I was kinda famished so when they served the food, my eyes twinkled when I saw that there's ice cream on top! I went for it and swallowed the whole half, but guess what? It turned out to be butter!"

"It's not that bad," Kun comments.

"Still! It crashed my hope on eating ice cream for breakfast."

I almost giggle at Ten's mischief but I managed to hide the smile that formed on my face. They keep talking, I keep walking.

"Did you know he almost made a scene because of that? He's so disappointing and embarrassing." Kun facepalms.

"Friends are supposed to back each other up! How dare you call me that?"

"Friendship over then."

"As if I wanna be friends with you, old guy. That's like having a sugar daddy."

Kun's eyes almost popped out, slowly turning to Ten with a soulless smile.

"Ahaha. He meant I should cut down on my sugar because I'm starting to gain weight. This guy. Ahaha." Kun laughs as he slaps Ten's back repeatedly, but it somehow sounds forced.

"What? She should learn about these stuff! It'll only be a matter of time before she finds out about S and M- mmn, mmn!"

"Is there a problem with SME?"

"Oh, don't mind him." Kun waves at me as he covers Ten's mouth with his other hand, dragging him away. "Good luck at school and enjoy your day!"

I hope the company wouldn't be too hard on them because of our situation.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"He's so bad but he does it so well."

"Bad boys really do bring heaven to you."

I frown at the giggling junior high girls when I passed by the parking lot to get to our homeroom. I'm pretty sure there are no KDrama shooting happening in our school.

I suddenly understand them when I see what they're gushing about.

Minho is leaning on the hood of his car with tousled hair, exposed forehead, and furrowed brows as he sports a bored look. His uniform is unbuttoned all the way down, showing his fitted black shirt inside whenever the wind blows for a little peak. He's sipping on his beloved iced americano, Adam's apple moving up and down as he swallows. He throws his head back a bit to stretch, displaying his prominent jawline and neck, lips parted as if to catch his breath.

Oh no. He looks very- He's so- I'm feeling- Why is my thought stuttering?!

I go out of my daze when I see him looking back, a side of his lips quirking up in a smirk. He starts walking towards me and the sun seems to shine on him like a spotlight.

"Oh, he's taken."

"Tsk." The junior high girls walk away with defeated sighs and I don't know why it made me feel a little smug.

"Hi," he says with a little gasp of breath. "Sorry, just came from the gym with the guys." He brings back the straw to his lips, slightly biting on it.

"Yeah, it shows." My eyes can't help scanning the veins on his arms and the minuscule sweat on his forehead.

He looks very good and it's making me feel so weird!

My cheeks flare due to my unholy thoughts. Just because he looks so handsome whilst looking disheveled, smelling so good with that freshly showered scent, and totally cool and hot at the same time I'll just forgive him. I shouldn't be swayed by looks! What I should be is mad! Repeat!

I manage to tear my gaze and walk away, heading to our classroom. I sigh once I got settled on my seat because walking suddenly become so tiring. The whole room is silent because it's just the two of us. Our classmates must be in the event hall already but I'm exempted once again.

A milk carton is placed on top of my desk as Minho sits beside me.

"What's this?"

"Duh? Milk." He opens it himself.

"I already had one-"

"Drink." He slips the straw in my mouth as I was talking.

"Mmn!" I glare at him after my coughing fit. "Bad!"

"Swallow it properly next time." He wipes the white liquid off the corner of my mouth then peers over my desk. "What are you doing Maths for?"

"For Jeongin since he's staying with me."

"Want help? I'm good with the Pythagorean theorem."

"It's just basic MDAS because he doesn't know- wait... Why am I even talking to you?" I huff and turn away from him.

He chuckles softly. "How about drawing? I can draw for him!"

"No thanks."

It's been quiet for a while so I look over at Minho to check. He's staring at what I'm writing with his chin resting on his palms, a stupid grin displayed on his feature. I suddenly feel conscious. My nails are a little longer than usual but they're clean, right? I always wash and moisturise my hand so they don't look weird, right?

"W-What?"

"I can help you-"

"No! Oh my-" My eyes widen when I accidentally scratched his hand as I swat it away. "I'm s-so-"

"I'm fine." He bites his lip as he chuckles. "You can scratch me anytime, it doesn't even hurt."

I purse my lips and take out a bandaid, but I put it on his desk and let him do the work because I'm not concerned!

"What happened to this?" he asks as he sees a matching bandaid on my hand.

He lifts my pinky with his index finger. I immediately withdraw it as I feel my heart skip a few beats with his simple touch.

"Your twin... I-I mean Dori accidentally bit it."

"Twin?" He laughs.

"It's true! You're both very similar."

Minho smirks. "I won't bite you, at least not like that."

"You... W-What do you want?"

"You, I want you."

My whole face burns at his playful words. What does that even mean?

"I said what, not who. Can you not play around?"

"I'm not playing around, Y/n. I asked you so nicely to give me a chance but you didn't. If acting like this is the only way to get noticed then I'll be glad to keep it up." He looks straight into my eyes but I immediately avert my gaze. "Avoid my eyes, hide how you feel, run away. Yeah, you can try but I won't stop giving you all my attention until you ask for more and more."

My head heats up at his logic. He's so annoying!

I gather all my things and was about to head out when he stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere without you."

He sighs. "Come on, when will you listen to me?"

"When will you leave me alone?"

"Goddamn it," he curses. "Please, I'm sorry..."

I scoff. "Your sorry doesn't change anything."

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. Anything... I'll do anything just for you to listen to me."

Minho looks so submissive right now and I suddenly feel a rush of dominance. A side of my lips quirks up as I pull him closer by his tie. His lips part, breath hitching as our faces are inches apart.

"If you're that sorry then beg for it... Beg, Lee Minho."

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Take me to church and I'll worship like a dog just to rewind time and stop past me from doing anything so embarrassing and weird.

I facepalm while thinking back to what I did and said to Minho. It sounds awfully bad! I'm getting flustered just thinking about it. How would I be able to face him again?

"Ohoho! Isn't it that secretive girl with a spicy past?"

Felix appears beside me, grinning creepily.

"Can't hold him back for that long." Seungmin sighs.

"I'm too hungry to fill you in right now, Lix."

"Don't worry, Hyunjin already told us everything! I wish I was there to witness that drama though." He shakes me whilst I fear for my injuries. "Why are you being a sad loner here by the way?"

"I'm avoiding Minho... You know what's up so I won't explain. I did something embarrassing and I can't face him." I sigh. "And I'm hungry but I don't have my lunch and he'll see me if I go to the caf."

"Your life has sugar, spice, and everything nice in it." He laughs. "Eat with us then, I baked brownies!"

"Why can't it be just sugar and everything nice?"

"Life's like that. It won't give you everything you want." Seungmin pats my shoulder in a fail attempt to comfort me.

"That's where you're wrong, genius. I just know where we can get that. Let's go and cheer Y/n up!" Felix grins mischievously, pulling the both of us to who knows where.

I swear, I fear for my arm's safety!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Welcome to the school's kitchen!"

Felix flicks the light switch on and the whole room comes in sight. It's sparkly clean, all white, and professional looking. They only allow students from culinary programs in here and our class mostly deal with sciences so it's my first time to come to this haven. My mood visibly lightens at the surroundings.

"Wow! How did you manage to get permission, Felix?"

"Oh, I didn't. We just sneaked in."

"What the hell?!" Seungmin and I look at each other in horror. "Are you nuts? Let's go, Y/n." He shakes his head and pulls me away.

"Stop right there!" Felix whines as he wears the chef's hat. "Loosen up, will you? You're such a killjoy. Come here, Y/n. Don't hangout with boring people." Felix pull us back and hands each of us a chef's uniform. "Wear these so we'll feel more in character!"

"You'll take all the blame if they see us here." Seungmin sighs before putting the uniform on.

"They won't find out if we keep it a secret... or we can just ask Changbin-hyung to bail us out." Felix winks playfully as he start to take out cookwares. "Wait for me, I'll take the ingredients from the storage room."

"What are we going to cook?"

"God's Menu." He blew us chef kisses before scurrying away.

"Do you need help?" Seungmin asks when he sees me struggling to wear the uniform.

I nod and he helps remove my sling and put it back on. "Ow, careful..."

"There you go." He finally put the hat on my head, securing it so it won't fall. We're silent for a moment until he smiles, cheeks pink as if he's trying to stop from fully laughing. "Your pain tolerance is shit, you know?"

I pout. "I didn't get to take painkillers."

"That sucks... So, uh, how are you?" he asks.

"Great," I reply with faux enthusiasm.

"Figured." He chuckles. "Hey, didn't you say you just want sugar and everything nice?"

"That sounds weird coming from you, but yes."

He stands up to grab the blender and some cups. He pushes his round eyeglasses up and they seem to glint. "Let's make smoothies."

"Not without me!" Felix comes back and puts the ingredients on the counter.

"You're going to cook pasta?"

"You're going to cook pasta."

"Eh? I was not informed! I thought we're going to get lunch, not cook it ourselves."

"I suddenly changed my mind. Gotta make smoothies with dandy boy now." He laughs like a villain before running back to the storage room and coming back with strawberries, bananas, grapes, milk, and ice cream.

I shake my head and start preparing the ingredients. I'm only left with one capable hand right now but I'll push through for the sake of my growling tummy.

Seungmin brings the cup to my lips for a taste test. "What do you think?"

"It's too bland. I can't taste the strawberries."

He nods and runs back to his master. "Felix! Y/n says she can't taste the strawberries."

The freckled boy scratches his head in confusion. "Did we add too much milk or too much ice cream?"

"Dummy, we added too little strawberries."

They tried reviving it but Seungmin almost gagged when he taste-tested. "NOPE. This is diabetes in a cup."

"It's not THAT bad."

"Suit yourself then."

"Why don't you ask Hyunjin for help? He works at two cafes."

"Oooh! Good idea." Felix FaceTimes the boy and he surprisingly answered immediately.

[ "Hey, guys! Hello, Y/n! Haven't seen you after that drama." ]

I shake my head. "Don't you have practice?"

[ "I could ask the same to the three of you." ]

"We ditched. We'll just walk and receive a piece of paper anyway," Felix replies.

[ "Same! Where are you?" ]

"We infiltrated the restricted school's kitchen," Felix says smugly and shows the whole place.

[ "Waaah! I wish we had that facility in our school too." ]

"You're in an art school. Why would artists be cooking?" Seungmin deadpans.

I let them talk so Felix can make edible smoothies. Seungmin leaves the freckled boy and helps me cook our lunch. He takes out three plates and places them on the counter, dragging three tall chairs so we can sit whilst we eat.

"It's better now." Felix raises the goblet of smoothie.

[ "Of course, that's my recipe. Oh no, the teacher saw me! Gotta go!" ]

"Thanks, Hyunjin. Now be a good student and attend practice," I tell him.

[ "Yes, Master!" ] He salutes and ends the call.

"You're the best!" Felix puts a forkful in his mouth. "This is better than the one I made at the dorms."

"Hey, aren't you forgetting something?" Seungmin nudges him.

"Oh yeah." He opens his bag and takes out the only thing in there which is a pastry box. "Here you go!"

"Wow... You baked that?"

"Uh-huh. Call me chef because this is a five-star dessert."

"Won't we have sugar rush for having too much sweets today?"

"I thought so too, but he says it's a comfort food."

I look at Seungmin in confusion.

"We know you're going through tough times right now so we thought why not bake sugar and everything nice to get rid of the spice? So, shalala! I made some superb brownies." Felix opens the pastry box.

Seungmin rolls his eyes. "Stop taking all the credits, I bought the ingredients."

"Thank you..." I scrunch my nose to fight my stupid tears. I'm such a sucker for sweet gestures like this.

"Of course! What are besties for?"

My heart feels so full right now, but not of hurt. So this is what real friendship feels like.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

After we made sure that the whole kitchen is spotless, we decided that it's time to go.

"You okay?" I nod as Seungmin checks on me. "You're looking a little pale. I know it's hard right now but try not cooping up in your room and go out for some sun."

"Yes, doctor." Felix and I salute.

"I'll go ahead then. Get well soon." Seungmin waves goodbye and disappears.

"It's dismissal already? How much time did we spend eating?" Felix grumbles as he scratches his tummy, a cup of to-go smoothie in his hand.

"Don't you get tired of eating?"

"I'm not eating, I'm drinking." He grins. "It's you who looks really tired. You're even sweating a little."

I shrug as I wipe the minuscule sweat on my forehead. It's not even hot but I'm starting to feel a little lethargic.

"Want some to get refreshed? I swear it's better."

"No, thanks."

"Aww, come on!" He brought the cup to my lips so I had no choice but to drink his experiment. "It's not that bad, right?"

I fake-cough to tease him.

"Y/n!" He pouts.

"Kidding!" I show him a peace sign. "Did you mix all the fruits in there?"

"You can call it a three-season smoothie- oh. You've got something on your cheek."

"Here?"

"No." He shakes his head and points with his lips. "Right there on your- You know what, I'll do it."

His hand was halfway from removing whatever it is on my face when another hand swats it away. I look at the newcomer wide-eyed as he stared Felix down with his cold glare.

"H-Hey, Minho-hyung." Felix looks at his bare wrist and gasps animatedly. "Look at the time! It's almost curfew hour, gotta blast!" Then he runs to the gates without looking back.

"Where were you?"

I start walking and Minho follows me like a little cat going after his master when they need something.

"I was with my friends."

"Tsk. You mean Felix?"

"We just cooked lunch and ate."

He raises his eyebrow and I suddenly feel obligated to explain.

"I-I swear! Seungmin was there too and we even called Hyunjin. We sneaked into the restricted kitchen and spent the whole afternoon period there. I cooked pasta and they made smoothies. We cleaned afterwards then we finally decided to go... But it's not like I have to tell you that."

He scoffs and stops me in my track. "I don't mind whatever you do with them but you could've told me! I was looking for you everywhere."

I push his hands off my shoulders. "I'm not obligated to inform you of my every move."

He closes his eyes and exhales deeply. "Y/n, this is not the time to be stubborn. Don't disappear like that again, okay? Just please tell me where you're going next time. I was so worried..."

"You're the one being stubborn! Why can't you just ignore me and walk away?"

"I can't do that."

"What do you mean? You're very good at it."

"I'm starting to get frustrated." He chuckles humourlessly. "Just get in the damn car and I'll drive you home."

"I don't want to."

"Y/n."

"Just stop trying! I don't want you and I don't need you!"

Minho pulls me back as I attempt to walk away, then he massages the area between his brows. "I'm at my limits here. Please stop talking back or I might do something I won't regret."

"Do what?" I taunt. "You can't even fulfil a promise."

His face suddenly turns grim and he steps dangerously closer, glaring me down. "You know what, I'm getting tired of playing nice. You don't want me mad, Y/n. You won't like it."

The atmosphere changes and the tables suddenly turn. I feel small under his gaze, submissive even, but I'm feeling a lot braver than usual that's why I tried my luck for the last time.

"Empty words? You can't scare me-"

Maybe this is what the phrase 'don't play with fire' is made for. I shouldn't have tested my luck because I just found myself pinned to the wall in mere seconds, trapped between Minho's arms. He's glaring as he cups my jaw with one hand, tilting my face up so that I'm properly looking at him.

"Now, will you shut the fvck up and listen?" he whispers lowly, hot breath fanning my lips. I nod involuntarily, against my better judgment.

"I-I don't..." I tried speaking but my words failed me.

"Oh, shush." He puts his thumb over my lips, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer when my knees wobble. "I'll give you two options, Y/n. Would you go in the goddamn car obediently or would you rather have me kiss the fvcking breath out of you until you faint so I can carry you myself? Choose wisely."

Is chloroform not a thing now?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.6K 10
we grew up together, but our paths are meant to be apart from each other.
635K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
584K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...