EUPHORIA-charlie dalton

netpunezz

"euphoria, it's the feeling of intense excitement and happiness.." said the girl. "okay, and?" the boy quest... Еще

C A S T + P S A
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
TYSM FOR 10K

.6.

4.9K 166 78
netpunezz

after lunch, the boys and the girl quickly made their way out of the dining hall and out to the grounds in hope to find mr keating.

once spotting the man, the boys tried calling out to him as he whistled the 1812 overture. perhaps that was his favorite tune.

"oh captain, my captain?" neil and olivia asked both at the same time. they looked over at each other with a smile.

"great minds think alike. afternoon, gentlemen and lady." mr keating said as he turned around right after the two called him by the 'bold nickname'.

"we were just lookin' through your old annual." neil told the man, handing him the book.

"oh god, no, that's not me. stanley
"the tool" wilson-" he laughed crouching down and continued looking through the book.

neil crouched down next to mr keating and questioned him, "what was the dead poets society?"

"i doubt the present administration would look too favorably upon that." the man said with a stifled laugh.

"why not, sir? what was it?" olivia asked, crouching beside neil, glancing at the book and back at their teacher.

"alright, can you all keep a secret?" questioned mr keating and they all nodded.

the other boys crouched down around mr keating. "the dead poets were dedicated to sucking the marrow out of life. that's a phrase from thoreau that we'd invoke at the beginning of each meeting. see we'd gather at the old indian cave and take turns reading from thoreau, whitman, shelley; the biggies. even some of our own. in the enchantment of the moment we'd let poetry work its magic." he explained.

"it sounds amazing. it was just reading poetry and hanging out?" olivia questioned and mr keating nodded.

"sure as hell was. we were romantics. we didn't just read poetry, we let it drip from our tongues like honey. spirits soared, women swooned, and gods were created, gentlemen, not a bad way to spend an evening eh? thank you mister perry for this trip down amnesia lane. burn that, especially my picture." he said and handed the annual back before getting up and walking away, whistling once again.

the group stood up as the school bells begun ringing and everyone headed back towards the school.

"i say we go tonight." neil said turning to the group.

"tonight?" charlie asked as he looked at neil.

"wait a minute." cameron spoke but everyone basically ignored him.

"where even is this cave he's talking about?" pitts asked.

"it's beyond the stream. i know where it
is." neil replied and pitts mentioned it was miles away.

"sounds boring to me." cameron shrugged it off.

"don't go." charlie replied at the boy who was complaining.

he's always complaining isn't he? olivia asked mentally. she was getting a bit annoyed with cameron honestly.

"you know how many de-merits we're talking, dalton?" cameron asked. "i'm not going to get expelled for some stupid ass meeting that's not going to do anything good for me or you."

"why are you being like this? get your ass out of your mouth, richard cameron!" olivia scoffed, looking at cameron, annoyance written all over her face as she stopped in her place. people like cameron absolutely pissed her off and she learned one too many things about him.

"ooh"s emitted throughout the group and olivia just ignored that.

"phew, you got a mouth, dork! but, yeah exactly what she said. but im not kidding, just don't come, please." charlie told him.

"all i'm saying is that we have to be careful, we can't get caught." cameron told the group. "but you're not even in our friend group. you're just an add on, olivia. don't think you're so special."

"i never said i thought i was special. hell, i didn't even ask for this but i think it's an amazing opportunity to be friends with everyone here." she told him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"no shit sherlock." charlie said, shaking his head. "leave her out of this, she's apart of our friend group now. just because she's new shouldn't mean shit, she's been hanging out around us for the past day and a half, deal with it." he said, pressing a finger against the boys chest and the red head raised his hands in return to such.

"you boys and girl, there, hurry up." mr hager yelled.

neil turned  around and faced the group. "all right enough of the arguing you fools, who's in?" he asked and cameron mentioned how hager was near.  "forget hager, no. who's in?" he asked again.

"i'm in." olivia, charlie and cameron said.

"i'm warning you all! move it!" hager yelled and the group started walking.

"i don't know, neil..." pitts said unsurely.

"pitsie, come on." charlie said, pleading eyes and everything.

"his grades are hurting, charlie." meeks told the boy who was trying to get pitts to go with.

"meeks and cameron you're both pretty smart. you can help him with the grades! it's one night, it won't kill you. i'm very keen on my grades and i'm gonna go just for the hell of it. poetry is a passion of mine after all." olivia told the taller boy who sighed.

"what is this? a midnight study group?" he asked and she shook her head no.

"forget it pitts, you're coming. meeks, are your grades hurting too?" neil questioned.

"i'll try anything once." meeks replied as they quickened their pace.

"yeah, except sex!"  charlie exclaimed and meeks sarcastically laughed in response.

"as long as we're careful." cameron repeated that statement as they all ran into the building.

"we will be, just relax. go with the flow." olivia told cameron.

"what about you knox?" charlie asked his best friend.

"i don't know, charlie." knox answered, clearly unsure.

"come on knox, it'll help you get chris." charlie bribed, walking beside him. 

"yeah? how?" questioned the boy, interested to see what charlie had to reply. charlie replied that women swoon. that gained an eye roll from olivia.

charlie laughed, running into the building and knox chased him down. 

"hey!!! but why do they swoon? come on charlie, tell me why they swoon. charlie!" knox yelled, speeding down the hallway.

as the day went by, the group went over how they'd get there. todd was very unsure, cameron of course was cameron,and charlie kept telling cameron to just stay at home.

after their final class, olivia spotted todd and ran up behind him. "hey todd! wait up!" she called as she caught up to him. "hey, look, i know you're uneasy or whatever coming tonight but i think it'd be fun having you along. i know we don't know each other very much but you have a great soul, i know it."

"i-i don't know about it. it seems fun very fun but i just feel weird about it." todd told her, looking down at her before back at the ground.

"yeah, i get it! say, you don't really want to read do you?" she questioned.

"uh no. no. not really." he told her, shaking his head.

"alright, well, i'll read for you! you just have to come listen to poetry and hang out. how does that sound?" she asked, giving him a warm smile.

she was going to get todd out of his shell by the end of the semester and she was sure of it.

todd sighed as they approached his and neils room. "alright, fine. i'll go... but-but no reading."

"no reading for you. i pinky promise." the girl said, holding out her pinky as she stood in front of him.

the shy boy let out a laugh at her slightly childish action and wrapped his pinky around hers.

"i'll see you tonight." she said, giving him a salute.

~~
A/N:

1290 words!!

mmm good plans in store!!!

olivia went off on cameron and i'm here for it

todd and olivia are gonna have such a soft friendship and olivia and neil are abt to be the most badass duo i swear.

this was today's 2nd update since i won't be updating tomorrow as i was planning!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

81.2K 1.6K 23
ೃ⁀➷ 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓 .ೃ࿐ 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐂 𖤓 𖤓 𖤓 ❛ ❛ 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 in golden feathered wings, 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐂𝐀𝐓�...
48.1K 1.4K 21
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - ❝𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙣.❞ ❝𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚.❞ - Asher Barnes had always wanted a son, so when Caroline came, saying he was d...
81.4K 2.2K 46
in which the reader transfers to Welton Academy and falls for everyone's favorite redhead... best ratings: #1 in knoxoverstreet !! #1 in deadpoetssoc...
The Perks Of Falling For Your Bestfriend✔ Anamta

Подростковая литература

35.3K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...