Ishigami Multiverse

By rue_23

First story hope you all enjoy. (Events after Chapter 187 or Hayasaka/School Trip Arc) A mysterious package a... More

Prologue
Ishigami X Hayasaka - MR AND MRS ISHIGAMI
Ishigami X Tsubame - Hoop days
Ishigami X Chika - Teasing Master
Interlude 01
Ishigami X Kobachi - Serve
Ishigami X Karen - Cake Incident Role Play
Ishigami X Onedera -Book Report (Lemon)
Maki X Ishigami - Sacrifice
Apologies and Question

Ishigami X Iino - College days

4.3K 67 19
By rue_23

Hey guys. Rue here with a new chapter for multiverse story. Anyway the setting in college. It's a Ishigami X Iino chapter hope you enjoy it.

Also the scene was inspired from the short anime :Osake wa Fūfu ni Natte kara. Really recommend it since was kinda funny and sweet anime. There are also references from the Iino and Ishigami doujinshi which I highly recommend you read. Without further ado let's begin.

"Alright everyone. The next one might be not be interest for you guys but I'm sure that the girls would love this." Watcher said. This got the girls attention and they were a bit excited while the guys look skeptical.

"Is this a love scene?" Ishigami asked.

"Yes"

This cause the guys to groan especially Ishigami but Miyuki was actually interested. Ever since he was in a secret relationship with Kaguya. He read some tips and watch videos about love to become a better boyfriend for Kaguya.

"Oh don't be party pooper. Besides we alright watch an action scene. Let us have this." Chika said. The girls nodded in agreement. The guys just rolled their eyes and soon everyone look at the screen.

The screen title shown in the screen said 'College days'

"So, this takes place in college?" Kaguya asked and Watcher nodded.

"Yes. This around Ishigami second year as college students"

"What college did I go to?" Ishigami asked. He never did decided what college he plan to attend to but he was curious his other self choice.

"Same as your girlfriend." Watcher replied which made them curious even more.

"Who is Ishigami-kun girlfriend here?" Chika asked as she was interested about her kouhai has dated.

"Ms. Iino. Mr Ishigami and Ms. Iino are an item in this world where both of them are attending law school together at Kyushu university." Watcher said with a smile on his face.

Everyone was shock on who were the couple were especially Ishigami and Iino.

"WHAT?" The audience said in shock.

"Ishigami and I are a c-c-c-couple?!" Iino stuttered with a huge blush on her face.

"Well this is quite the suprise but for some reason I ship them." Rei said.

"Well...I don't know what to say but congrats. Ishigami-kun." Miyuki said to a still shocked Ishigami.

"How did the two end up together?" Nagisa asked as having a boyfriend herself. She was curious how Ishigami and Iino came together.

"It was around their second year. Ishigami has just broken up with Tsubame-san relationship about two months ago." Watcher said. Ishigami was sad hearing this while Tsubame was sadden at this but was curious how they broke up.

"Why did we broke up?" Tsubame asked.

"Long distance relationship. You being a university student while Mr. Ishigami was a highschool student. You both had a hard time maintaining the relationship that you both decided to call it off. You still are both are good friends." Watcher said. Ishigami was sadden at this but understand. Tsubame nodded understanding but feel like something struck her heart.

"Anymore questions before I play the video?" Watcher asked.

"When did Ishigami-kun and Iino -san became a couple and why did Ishigami chose law school." Kaguya asked as she curious as everyone else.

"By the culture festival. Iino confess her feelings to Ishigami and Ishigami decided to give it a shot. For the second question. It will be explained in the video." Watcher said. Iino was blushing up storm in hearing that especially she was one who confess to Ishigami. But a small part of her cheer for joy that she was Ishigami girlfriend.

The scene shown it was sunny day in Kyushu university. A cute girl with long black hair was doing some work paper in the classroom. She was focus on her work that she ignore everything that is happening.

"Kyaa" a scream was heard next room which was the library. The girl quickly run towards the room and saw the old male librarian and a girl with orange hair trying to help Miko Iino, who was on the ground with a bruise ankle. Miko was twenty years around this time and grown a lot from her Highschool days.

"Wow. You look very cute Miko-chan." Chika compliments Iino. Iino blushed a bit.

"I have to agree with Fujiwara-senpai. You look really cute Miko." Rei said.

"Yup agree with them. Miko-chan." Kobachi said with a smile.

Iino smiled at the praises she was getting.

'They are not wrong. She looks really cute.' Ishigami thought as he blushed a bit.

"Miko-chan are you alright?" The girl with orange hair said with a panic look on her face.

"What happened here." The black hair girl said.

The people in the library manage to get Miko onto a chair and a girl with orange hair step forward to Miko.

"I'm really sorry Miko-chan. It's my fault that your like this. I just wanted the book on the top shelf and"

"No, it's alright. It was my fault for not being careful. That I fell on the ladder. Ria-san" Miko said with a soft smile on her face. The girl with orange known as Ria wanted to protest but decided to keep quiet.

"Ah, so that explains the bruise. Please be more careful in doing such task. Iino-san." Kaguya said to her Kouhai. Miko nodded her head in understanding.

"Is your leg okay? Miko-chan" The girl with black hair asked. Miko tries to move her ankle a bit but she wince in pain.

"Gomen. Looks like I couldn't move my ankle for a while. Koharu-san" Miko said. Ria was getting more guilty for what happen to Miko.

"I think you should call your boyfriend." Koharu suggested.

"But it's his day off I don't want to-" Miko protest but Koharu cut her off.

"Miko, you can barely even walk. So I'm calling your boyfriend. That's final." Koharu said as she grabbed Miko phone called Miko boyfriend.

"At least you made some good friends there Miko-chan" Kobachi said.

An hour has passed and the school library opened and reveal to be Yu who has grown a lot coming out from highschool. He has short spiky hair with both eyes visible. He was wearing tight fit white shirt that shown his lean and muscular build and a pair of jeans and sneakers. He turn into a handsome young man coming out from highschool.

He also a small paper bag in his hand that shown to be some desert cake.

The girls was suprise how handsome Ishigami was especially with short hair. Miko blushed in seeing Ishigami alternate look and wonder Ishigami was interested in cutting his hair.

While the boys gave their nod of approval to Ishigami new look. Ishigami himself was also thinking if he should cut his hair like that.

"Hello. Are you Miko-chan boyfriend." Koharu asked. This is the first time seeing him and she have to say that Miko had quite a catch.

"Yeah, I'm Ishigami Yu. Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of girlfriend. Here, share this to everyone." Yu said as he gave the bag to Koharu. Yu walk towards to Miko who was looking down on her laps.

"Miko." Yu called his girlfriend. Miko looks up and saw the worried look on his face. He kneels down and check on the bruise looking back at Miko with a sigh. "You really should be more careful, Miko-chan. Let's get to the clinic nearby the university."

In one swoop. Yu was carrying Miko in princess style fashion. Miko blushed at this.

"Woah. Since when did Ishigami became like that." Kazeno said in awe.

The boys were impressed that Ishigami was able to carry Miko in princess style easily while the girls were in awe how Ishigami smoothly made the transition m

"Since when did Ishigami-kun became smooth like that?" Chika asked in shock. She was ignore as the girls were focus more on the scene with stars in their eyes while Miko was turning red.

Ishigami was jaw dropped in his alternate actions and he feels like that his alternate became one of those bishounen manga characters from the many romcom manga he reads.

"Thank you, everyone." Yu said to the others.

"H-H-Hey, you don't have to carry me like this." Miko said while stuttering and blushing.

"Hai hai." Yu said as he ignore Miko remarks and continues carry her in princess style out of the library.

"Why can't you be sweet like Ishigami-san." Nagisa complain to her boyfriend.

"Umm..." Tsubasa was speechless in what he can say to his girlfriend.

"President. I hope you are taking tips." Kaguya whispered to Miyuki. She wanted to be carried like that.

"Noted." Miyuki whisper back. He was silently taking notes on what alternative Ishigami was doing. That he might use in the future.

Ria has awe look on her face and was lovestruck at the sweet gesture at what Yu did for his girlfriend while Koharu was surprised at Yu action and was a bit jealous at Miko for having a sweet boyfriend like that.

"Ahh. I was like that when I was younger." The old man librarian said with a chuckle. The two ignore the librarian and continue their day.

"Doubt it." The girls said unison. The boys just sweatdrop at the girls response.

"By the way why is that Ishigami-kun and Miko-chan are not classmates. They are in the same course? They must have same schedule." Chika asked. The people were also wondering that as well.

"It's because in the week days they have different class schedule while on the weekends they have a single class together. That's why there not much people in the campus who knows about Mr. Ishigami and Ms.Iino relationship." The watcher explained. The viewers nodded in satisfaction in that explaination.

It was afternoon at the clinic nearby. Yu was carrying Miko on his back while Miko was holding around Yu neck really tightly.

"Your lucky that the doctor said that the injury would be healed around 2-3 days. You should take easy for awhile. I will notify the school about what happened." Yu said to her.

"Hai." Miko said while blushing.

"And no doing any school work." Yu said and Miko protests.

"But I have ton of work to do." Miko said to him.

"And those works are due next month. And your nearly done with them anyway. You should take a break. If you overload yourself you might collapse. And don't think I didn't notice the pain you are feeling on your wrists." Yu scolds her. Miko blush at that remark. She curse in her mind about Yu attention to details.

"You know. Your showing how sweet you are as a boyfriend here. Ishigami-kun." Tsubame commented. She started wonder if her alternate self made the right decision in breaking up with Ishigami when she could see how sweet Ishigami was. Ishigami blush in hearing that and scratch his cheek while looking away.

"Not only that. Ishigami-kun. You are a strict and caring boyfriend to Miko-chan. Ahhhhh. I'm so jealous." Chika said with a pout.

"I have to agree. I'm kinda misjudged you Ishigami-san. I thought that you are a creepy otaku-" Rei commented.

"Thanks for pointing your opinion about me. That makes me so much better." Ishigami said with a deadpan tone. Rei ignore this as she continues.

"But after seeing this. Maybe you are great boyfriend material that I wouldn't mind dating." Rei ended. Ishigami blush at hearing that.

Miko frown in hearing that. She felt uncomfortable that her friend Rei was starting to get interested in Ishigami.

Hayasaka eyes narrows a bit and she felt a twitch in her arms and as her irritation rise a bit after hearing that remark.

Tsubame also frown and felt a bit uneasy after hearing that.

"Look at that. Ishigami becoming a ladies man." Kazeno whisper as he grinned. Tsubasa nodded his head in agreement.

Soon they arrived at the apartment which was a modern size and that has everything. A small kitchen, dining table and etc. Yu place Miko the couch. He turn on the TV for Miko to watch.

"Wait that is isn't my house." Miko said.

"Your parents along with Ishigami parents decided that both of you to live together. Your parents trust You and Mr. Ishigami enough that you they bought an apartment near Kyushu for you study near the university. They also know that Ishigami would be true to his word that he wouldn't do anything inappropriate to you." Watcher explained.

"Wait you mean tell us both of them are living together alone!" Maki said in shock.

"Yes."

"EHHHHHHH!" The audience react in shock with Ishigami and Miko in shock the most.

"I'm going to cook. What do you eat?" Yu asked Miko.

"I didn't know you can cook. Ishigami-san." Hayasaka said. Ishigami just shrugged.

"I know how the cook but I'm too lazy to do it." Ishigami said.

"Awwww. How sweet. Your showing that your a great boyfriend Ishigami-kun." Chika said happily while secretly she was a bit envious that Miko was able to get a good boyfriend.

The girls nodded in agreement at Chika words.

"A-Anything will do." Miko said with a blush on her face. Yu nodded and went to kitchen to cook while Miko was watching some TV.

20 minutes has passed and Yu set up a small table in front of the couch and place two bowls and two drinks there. Yu opens the bowl and reveal the food which was katsudon with eggs and rice.

"Let's eat." Yu said. Miko nodded and soon the two started to eat the food. Soon they were done with the food and two decided to relax with Miko leaning and resting her head on Ishigami chest.

"You know. I never realized that it's been 4 years since we been together." Yu said. Miko smiled in hearing that.

"Wow. You two had been going strong." Nagisa commented. She hoped that her relationship with Tsubasa would similar to this Ishigami and Iino in the future.

"Yeah, I thought being in a relationship would be nothing but a distraction but it turns out that it help me grow as individual. There are some wonderful couples afterall like Miyuki-senpai and Kaguya-senpai who both decided to study in Harvard." Miko said.

"Wow. Pres and Kaguya-chan are dating here in this world." Chika said happily. Kaguya and Miyuki blushed in hearing this but mentally they were happy to hear that. It seems that their relationship was great even in the alternate world.

"Yeah, From their pictures in Facebook and Twitter. They look like they are still going strong." Ishigami said with smile.

Kaguya and Miyuki smiles widen a bit. Looks like their plans to study abroad together went well.

Yu move his hand through Miko hair. "You really grown much Miko-chan. You became more beautiful than before."

"Awwww" The girls cooed at what Ishigami said. Iino and Ishigami blush in hearing this.

Miko blushed in hearing Yu compliment. "Jeez...Do you really need to compliment me like that."

Yu smiled. "I'm just telling the truth. I can still remember that cute outfit that you wore in our first date in the zoo."

Miko blush harder in hearing that. "You still... remember our first date"

"Okay, it's official Ishigami-kun is great boyfriend material. I would love to have a boyfriend like that." Rei said with a small smile on her face. She looks at Ishigami, who was blushing up storm and was wondering how Ishigami became like that. She was happy for her friend Miko has great boyfriend but can't help be a bit envious.

The girls nodded in agreement. Nagisa looks at Tsubasa with scary look on her face.

Tsubasa gulp at seeing that look and mentally cursed Ishigami.

Iino was turning red but couldn't help but look at Ishigami from her world. She was wondering how Ishigami became like that wonder she could bring that sweet of his more often.

"It's kinda hard to forget that date when I was kinda nervous about it. I thought that you might not like the zoo. But it work out in the end." Yu said.

"Yeah. I did enjoy that date especially that stuff toy that you bought for me." Miko said with smile on her face. Soon a small silence fell on them before Miko spoke. "Did you still remember the first time we had dinner with my parents?"

Yu chuckle a bit. "How could I forget. I thought that your mom wasn't able to make it but it everything turn okay that your mom was able to come along with your dad. But was kinda nervous meeting them."

"But it worked out in end. They ended up liking you. But still wondering how my dad was able to convince you to take up law." Miko asked.

"It a long story it involves old cases and a lot of logical thinking." Yu said as he recalled that stressful day.

"How did Ishigami-kun decided to take up law?" Kaguya asked watcher.

"Mr. Ishigami was tested by Ms Iino father in solving his old cases. Ms Iino father was suprise how Mr. Ishigami was able to solve the cases with no problem that he told Mr. Ishigami that he has a talent in law and recommend him for scholarship along with Ms. Iino."

Iino was surprised in hearing that Ishigami was able to solver her father old cases since she knew how tough some cases that her father handle.

The two continue to relax and enjoys each other company. It was night time and Miko was asleep on Yu lap.

Yu decided to carry her carefully to bed. Yu place the blanket on Miko and was about to leave the room when suddenly he felt something grabbed him. He looks down and saw Miko hand on his shirt. He looks at Miko and saw she was awake.

"Come sleep with me." Miko said with a cute smile on her face.

"So bold. Miko-chan." Chika said. Miko was getting a bit dizzy.

"Wow sleeping with a girl Ishigami-kun. I'm so proud." Kazeno said.

Yu was little suprise to see that Miko was still awake and blush a little but smiled nevertheless.

"I still remember you tried to prevent me from sleeping on the couch that time." Yu said as he lies besides Miko in bed and Miko hugged him like a teddy bear.

"Yeah, but you did say you are my teddy bear back in second year in highschool." Miko said with a smile. Yu chuckled a bit as two snuggled.

"Yeah. It was a bit awkward at first you eventually got comfortable with me." Yu said. Yu gave Miko kiss and Miko eager kissed back.

Bam. Bam

Everyone look and saw Ishigami and Iino were knockout cold. The girls cooed in the sweet moment.

Hayasaka frown as she clench her fist as she started to feel a bit jealous of Iino. She really would not mind having Ishigami as her boyfriend after seeing the alternate version being so sweet and caring to his significant other.

Tsubame was mentally thinking why did alternate self broke up Ishigami if she could have this kind of boyfriend. Ishigami is already showing he was a hundred times better than her ex boyfriend that cheated on her. She could handle long distance relationship if it means having someone caring for you that much.

The watcher decided to wake up Ishigami and Iino. After a minute and so. Ishigami and Iino finally woke up before everyone decided to watch the video. Ishigami and Iino were still red.

The kiss lasted for 5 seconds before two separate.

"Good night Miko"

"Sweet Dreams Yu."

The Camera shown the bright moon and the stars shine brightly. The screen goes black

"What do you think?" Watcher asked.

"I never knew that Ishigami-kun be sweet like that." Chika said.

"Yes, it quite a side we never seen before." Kobachi said.

"I was kinda hoping to see some more." Nagisa said as she was interested how Ishigami and Iino worked their relationship for a long time.

"You will but for the mean time. What do you think about it Ms. Tsubame?" Watcher asked.

"Really sweet to tell you the truth. I was surprised to see what kind of boyfriend Ishigami-kun would be in the future." Tsubame said with a smile. She definitely wouldn't mind dating Ishigami if he turns out to be like that. The one who truly cares for his girlfriend and appreciate her.

"Ms.Iino?" Watcher asked. Iino just blush really hard with steam coming out from her ears. She really was speechless in what she can say but she was really happy about the possible future with Ishigami.

'Maybe being in a relationship wouldn't be so bad afterall.' Iino thought with a smile on her face.

"Mr Ishigami?" Watcher asked. Ishigami finally snapped out from his thoughts and saw everyone was looking at him.

"Um... surprising actually I never thought being in law school and being relationship with Iino-san but it doesn't seem to bad especially that Iino-san grown into a beautiful girl." Ishigami said. Iino smile a bit hearing the compliment.

"I never thought that miss oblivious uptight would be-ACK!" Ishigami stop as he was hit in the face by a book. Everyone saw Iino was glaring at Ishigami with tickmark on her face.

"What was that for!?" Ishigami said glaring at Iino.

"For calling me miss oblivious uptight. You moronic slacker."

"Who you calling a moronic slacker? Idiot."

Everyone sighs as they watch Ishigami and Iino argue while The Watcher smile as he prepares the next world viewing.

Hope you all enjoy. If you have suggestions or idea for the next world let me know and which girl should be paired up with Ishigami next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 440 5
Chika doesn't know how-no, she seriously doesn't know how-but she fell in love with Yu Ishigami. There's already more than one problem with that, an...
3.2K 66 17
My name is Evan Shan. I'm 17 years old. My house is in the downtown area of Houston Texas, in a small residential area of houses, and I am single and...
Mine By lemon

Fanfiction

4.8K 164 13
~ "Light," you were breathless, and you could feel the blood surging in your cheeks. Every vein in your body seemed swollen. "What?" His eyes were ho...
42.9K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...