My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

Par queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... Plus

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 17.

2K 102 7
Par queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

I quickly went upstairs with a plate of food. I have to apologize to Elijah and ask him to eat. I know he won't stay angry at me forever and he can't starve to death. 

His door was opened and he was talking to himself so I stop myself from disturbing him. If he is really this stress because of Kathleen than he probably likes her. I was about to leave when he started breaking things. It's all my fault he is going through this. I will have to tell uncle Ben the truth.

"Why did she have to lie to dad."  He shouted and I went inside his room.

"Eli." I mumbled.

"Leave me alone Annette." He said and I quickly put the plate on the table. "Annette wait." He stopped me. "You know I love you and you are my sister so why did you lie."

"Elijah I am really sorry." I am really not sorry but he doesn't need to know that. I hate Kathleen so much that if I threw her off a cliff I would still smile while she screams. I don't even know why I hate her so much.

"You do know I can never tell dad you are lying because then he will have a reason to hate your family even more. Annette, why do you like troubling me, what did I do to you to make hate me so much. Sister, you really changed a lot. You always used to take my side but now you against me."

"Eli, I will apologize to Kathleen and bring her back so stop all this. I don't hate you and you know that." I stated and he hugged me. 

"Thank you." His whole attitude changed. "When are you going to bring her back and are you going to tell Dad the truth."  I can't believe he was putting an act just so I can arrive to apologizing to Kathleen.

"Tonight and then I will go to Kathleen's house tomorrow." I promise to put camera's in Kathleen's house too.

"Now I can eat." He jumped on his bed and I passed the food to him. "I know Dad will be angry with you but he will forgive you for lying just like I did. And by the way, mom said you should go visit her."

"I heard that Sofia ma and you had a fight when I was at the hospital so tell me, are you okay."

"Are you trying to ask me if everything is fine between my mother and I?" I quickly looked down. "Well, I can never stay angry at my mother and she can't stay angry at me so yes everything is fine between us. She even took me out yesterday and made me pay just like every time she takes me out."

"Do you remember the day we turned eighteen and she said we could have a sip of wine?" I asked and he nod his head. "I miss those days."

"I miss the days I used to sleep around without dad being on my case. I miss sleeping at detention and I miss taking my sisters out. So for breaking my heart today I will take you, Emily and Oliver and you going to pay."

"Don't I always pay?" I questioned and he shrugged his shoulders. "What time are we going to go out tomorrow?" 

"After work because Oliver and Emily are writing exams in the morning and I still have to send the driver to fetch them." He smiled. "So get ready for new beginnings because after tomorrow you not going to pick a fight with Kathleen and everything that happened between us is in the past. No more fight, promise." 

"Promise." I don't even know what happened this whole month. I thought we would actually date after he slept with me but instead he is asking me to forget everything that happened. Mom was right, Elijah will never change. He will always be the playboy everyone loves so I need to move on. 

"Now can you please leave I need to call a friend." He said and I nod my head. I left his room and called Uncle Benjamin.  I am scared to go to his house. He will probably kill me for lying to him.

"Hi Uncle." I bit my lip.

"What do you want Annette, I know you and Elijah never call me this time of the night without a motive." He replied and I giggled.

"Uncle where is Sofia ma?" I asked.

"She is taking a shower, why?" 

"You in a good mood?" I asked and he started laughing.

"What did you and Elijah do?" 

"Uncle I am sorry I lied. You know I can never lie to you but I did. I am really sorry."

"What are you talking about?"

"Umm." If I don't tell him the truth tonight than I will have to see him tomorrow and I know I won't have the guts to talk to him tomorrow. "Uncle I lied about Kathleen and Elijah."

"I know." He replied.

"What?" I am really happy that he isn't angry with me and that he knows the truth but why the hell did he fire her.

"I have known you since you were three, I know you better than you think and I know that you hate Kathleen a lot. I don't blame you for hating her because I also don't like her. I am glad you got her fired and you got yourself banned from visiting Elijah in the office."

"But Uncle my father works in your company." I stated.

"Well, sorry Annette but I am sending your pictures to the securities now. You never going to show up in any of my companies again, goodnight."

"Uncle, you are joking right?" I questioned and he disconnected the call. 

Uncle Ben:  You can ask Sofia to help you but she won't agree because this was her idea. Sorry, kiddo.

I read his message and threw the phone on the bed. Why the hell are they banning me from where my father works. Uncle Benjamin never liked me but Sofia ma loves me a lot, she must be doing this for my own wellbeing. 

The next morning I quickly went straight to Kathleen's house after Elijah send me her address. I might not know how much Elijah pays her but I know she could never afford this house with that salary. This girl is definitely hiding something and I will find out.

"Annette." Kathleen was surprised to see me. "Please come in." I went inside and her house was designed exactly like Uncle Benjamin's favorite house.

"You live here alone?" I asked and she nod her head. "You chose this design?" She is really obsessed with the Carsons but why.

"No." She shook her head. "My parents chose this design before they died."

"I am sorry." I said and she gave me a weak smile. "So how did they die?"

"My father died of a heart attack and my mother died in an accident." A tear left her eye. 

"Okay." I took a seat. Her stories are too perfect. How can she just tell me anything without feeling sad? I know her tears are fake. "I am sure you are wondering why I am here so let me tell you." I smiled at her. "I got you fired yesterday by lying so I am here to apologize to you. Elijah missed you a lot as his PA. He isn't coping and he is sad that he couldn't safe you from getting fired." I know Uncle Benjamin banned me from going to his companies so I have to send Kathleen back to him so that he can ask me for my help to get her fired, again.

"I accept your apology but I am still jobless Annette."

"No, you not." I said. "Uncle Benjamin fired you because I said you were sleeping with your boss. I will tell him the truth then you will get your job back." I continued. "So can you please get me a glass of water before we leave." She nod her head and went to the kitchen. It is time I hid the camera somewhere here. I quickly put it under the table. "Thank you." I smiled taking the glass of water from her. I took a sip but I didn't swallow it. I kept it in my mouth and spit it out the second she turned away.  "Let's leave." I left her house in a hurry. She will make me clean the mess if she finds out I spit on her couch.

"Are you sure Mr Carson said I can return?" She questioned, getting in my car.

"Yes. He said he can't fire you without a reason or else you will take him to court." I am smarter than you think Kathleen. You threatened to take Elijah away from me but I promise to show everyone your true colours before I go on my next mission. I was raised to be a spy and kill bad people like you but I was also raised to be a human and look after my loved ones.

I dropped her and gave her some papers. I am sure uncle Benjamin will hire her and I will be allowed back inside in no time. My only wish in love is to have the same love as my parents and Uncle Ben and Sofia ma. I know if Eli loved me the way I love him, then I would never complain.

I saw Emily with some guy in the street so I stopped driving. I thought Elijah said she was writing exams today.

I went closer and my jaw dropped as they kissed.

"Emily." I shouted running to her. "Are you crazy?" I smacked her. I can't believe she lied to her brother in order to run around with a twenty-three-year-old. I don't even care about the fact that this boy she kissed is my ex. Emily knows that her brother hates Eros the most in this world and yet she kissing him in public. I am glad I am the one that saw them and not the media or Elijah. 

-  - -  - Don't forget to vote, comment and share please - - - 

A/N

Sorry about the late Chapter, I will make it up to you, promise!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

99.1K 3.4K 52
Aurora- Fun, Loving, Heart of Gold, Help's Anyone who needs it. She was all of those thing's and more until a man from her past had Deceived her. Da...
6.8K 341 32
Her eyes were blazing with fire, and i almost took a back step at the intensity. Then she said 3 words... "I hate you" "I hate u& i promise to make...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
132K 4.6K 41
The two childhood sweethearts get separated.... The guy promised the girl that he will marry her and will save her from her dark life.... But sudden...