Life with 8 brothers | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia goin... More

•°•°• Welcome!💜 •°•°•
•°•°• Aesthetics •°•°•
•°•°•Mansion•°•°•
•°•°•ch1:Annoying Idiots•°•°•
•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•
•°•°•Ch3:Badddd Idea•°•°•
•°•°• ch4: Troubles love me •°•°•
•°•°• Ch5: Rules •°•°•
•°•°• Ch6:Scared •°•°•
•°•°• Ch7: a lot of killing •°•°•
•°•°• Ch8: Hidden Secrets •°•°•
•°•°• Ch9: A lot of hugs •°•°•
•°•°• Ch10: My saviour •°•°•
•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•
•°•°• Ch12:Bodyguard •°•°•
•°•°• Ch13: Laughs & Tears •°•°•
•°•°• Ch14: Rage •°•°•
•°•°• Ch16: Toilet Creep •°•°•
•°•°• Ch17: live A Little •°•°•
•°•°• Ch18: The Package •°•°•
•°•°• Ch19: Worried •°•°•
•°•°• Ch20: Quality Time •°•°•
•°•°• Not An Update •°•°•
•°•°• Ch21: Lukie Pookie •°•°•
•°•°• Ch22: Lies •°•°•
•°•°• Ch23: School Trip •°•°•
•°•°• Ch24: First kiss? •°•°•
•°•°• Ch25: Cell Partners •°•°•
•°•°• Ch26: Elijah Habibi 😢 •°•°•
•°•°• Ch27: Stubborn •°•°•
•°•°• Ch28: Confessions •°•°•
•°•°• Ch29: sacrifices •°•°•
•°•°• Ch30: Getting Along •°•°•
•°•°• Ch31: Date •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel ? •°•°•
•°•°• Sequel •°•°•

•°•°• Ch15: Sorry •°•°•

59.8K 1.7K 290
By cloudy_Alya

Sophia's POV:

I was back at home ,laying on my bed, thinking about everything that had happened today. I wanted to stay at the hospital and wait until Cole woke up but Mason ordered me, Alex,Will and Elijah to head back home. Luke was going to stay with Cole while Mason and Brent said that there's something they need to deal with. I haven't seen Jason since he left the hospital, I wonder where he is.

I soon drifted into darkness as I was tired from everything that happened today.

"Sophia wake up!" Someone shouted in my ears.

I opened my eyes and was met by a pair of brown eyes that were glaring at me with anger.

"Jason? What happened?" I asked confused.

"What happened? Cole is dead! It's all your fault! If you didn't act like a brat none of this would've happened!" Jason shouted at me fuming.

"W-what are you talking about?" I cried out " You're lying! Cole is okay, h-he's not dead!" I screamed at him.

"He is! It's all your fucking fault" He screamed back at me and raised his hand to slap me...

I jolted up tears streaming down my face, my heart was beating so fast and I was slightly shaking.

'It's only a dream' I told myself over and over again but I couldn't stop my tears.

After I stopped shaking and my tears stopped, I got out of the bed and headed downstairs to get a glass of water.

I opened the bedroom door and was met by complete darkness, I walked next to the wall to avoid falling, as I reached the last few stairs I stumbled on something and went face first to the ground. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but it never came, a pair of strong hands wrapped around me and prevented me from falling.

I looked up and was met by the exact same brown eyes from my dream, more like nightmare, but the difference was that they weren't dark and clouded with anger, they were.. blank.

As my thoughts drifted back to that dream my eyes watered " Jason " I chocked out before I launched myself at him.

I hugged him then buried my head in his chest, at this point I was sobbing and Jason's t-shirt was soaked from all my tears.

"Sophia, why are you crying? What happened?" Jason asked, alerted while looking around.

I didn't respond nor did I break the hug, I just shook my head still crying. Jason moved us to the living room after flicking the lights on.

He muttered something under his breath like ' who's the idiot that turned all the lights off' or something like that.

He set me on the couch while he sat on the table opposite of me " Now tell me... Why are you crying? He asked.

"It's nothing" I said looking at the floor.

Jason grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger and then gently raised it up so that I was looking into his eyes. " It's obviously something." He said, raising his eyebrow " You won't be crying otherwise ."

"I-i just had a bad dream" I said with a low voice.

"And? What was it?" He asked, arguing with me to continue.

"You were there a-and you..." I paused not trusting my voice , Jason gave me a little squeeze on my hand and nodded at me " You were shouting at me .... And you were saying that Cole is d-dead and that it's all my fault ... you were going to slap me " I cried out.

Jason sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. He then opened them again and looked me in the eyes " It's all because what happened in the hospital isn't it?" He asked, but it was as if he was talking with himself.

"Look Sophia, I'm sorry for what I did I was just
...angry, I know it's not an excuse for me to do that, but just know that I'd never do anything to hurt you no matter what" He said, guilt clouding his eyes.

"I know " I said, giving him a sad smile.

"Alright now go to bed, you have school tomorrow." He said before kissing my forehead and heading upstairs.

I drank some water and went to bed, this time I quickly drifted to sleep knowing that Jason is no longer angry at me.

The next day at school the only thing I was feeling was tiredness and sadness. I really hoped that by the morning Cole would be awake but he wasn't.

As the teacher was blabbering some stupid things that I was too exhausted to listen to the class door opened and in came Ace. I looked at him as he scanned the room , his face was bruised like someone had punched him, then his eyes settled on me, fortunately the seat next to me was already taken.

The teacher was shouting at him but he just ignored her and headed to his seat, the teacher soon gave up and went back to what she was doing.

Well I know that Ace is in some kind of gang that is known for their scorpion tattoo, from all the rumors that I've heard around the school and the fact that my brothers told me to stay away from him since he's dangerous confirmed my suspicions.

So I came to the conclusion that maybe Jason went to Ace yesterday and had a fight with him, I remember Jason saying that the dead man who shot at us had a scorpion tattoo and that he's gonna beat the one responsible for what happened to Cole, Ace's bruised face can be another confirmation.

But that's all a theory, but if it really was him that sent that bald idiot then I really hate him and I'll make him regret it, I don't how though.

I was meaning to talk to Ace after my class was over but Alex was already waiting there for me.
As we were heading towards the cafeteria Alex's phone started ringing, he picked it up then answered, the only thing he said was 'we'll be waiting' before he hung up .

I looked at him confused , he met my eyes before sighing , he typed something on his phone before motioning to me to follow him. I asked him who that was but he didn't reply.

When we reached the parking lot I was even more confused, Will and Elijah were already there waiting for us, I guess Alex texted them earlier.

A black SUV stopped in front of us , a man in a black suit came out of the front seat and opened the back door.

"Sophia, this car is gonna take you to Mason " Alex said.

"Don't worry they won't hurt you " Will added.

"What? But why? Aren't you coming?" I asked.

"Unfortunately ,We have to stay here" Elijah said annoyed " As for the reason, Mason will explain to you when you arrive" He added.

"But.." I was cut by Alex pushing into the car, not harshly though, the car engine roared to life as I buckled.

I was so confused as to why Mason would make me skip school, I sighed as I watched the passing trees.

The whole ride the two men in front didn't utter a word, not that i was complaining, they were kinda scary in my defense. The car finally came to a halt as we reached a big warehouse, it looked so rusty and old and it was located in the middle of nowhere.

I gulped as I looked towards the warehouse, my thoughts were cut when the door opened, by the man who was sitting in the passenger seats, he motioned to me to get out and I did.

Then both men led me into the warehouse, I was shaking in fear and many scenarios were crossing my mind. We finally reached an iron door, one of the men knocked before opening the door. The door squeaked when it was opened and I entered .

The first thing I noticed was a man tied on a chair with his face covered,there was only a light bulb above his head while the rest of the room was dark, I looked next to him and noticed Mason and Brent who were standing next to a table full of knives and other weird shaped metals.

Brent came towards me then placed his hands on my shoulder before giving me a quick hug. He then led me towards Mason.

Mason turned my back towards him so that I was facing the tied man, Brent stood behind the man then removed the cloth that was on his head. The second I saw the man's face I took a step backwards bumping into Mason's chest in process.

The man looked into my eyes before turning his head away and said " I already told you I didn't do anything, just let me go"

"Sophia" Mason spoke with such a professional, scary and authoritative voice "Do you know this guy? Was he the one who attacked you and Cole the other day?"

"Mason I-I'm scared , I want to go home" I said nervously.

'You will, but first I need you to answer some questions" Mason said and I nodded hesitantly.

"Again did he attack you the other day?" Mason asked me again to which I nodded.

"Stop lying you fucking hoe" The bald asshole shouted and I flinched.

Brent stood in front of him and said " What the fuck did you just call her?" Obviously he didn't answer so Brent punched him in the face until his nose bled and his face was full of cuts.

Brent stopped and then Mason asked " Are you sure? This is so important " To which I nodded again.

" I won't forget his annoying voice, but if you want more assurance he has the same hair bun and  Cole shot him twice , one in his shoulder and the other one in his leg" I said, glaring at him for what he did to Cole.

Brent smirked and said " The doctor said that he was shot at the exact same place"

"No she's lying..." His rent was muffled by his own scream when Brent placed a knife in his thighs.

I winced on behalf of him and looked away . Mason then said something in Italian "Continua a torturare e cerca di ottenere maggiori informazioni da lui, tornerò più tardi "(Keep on torturing him and try to get more informations out of him, I'll be back later).

His men nodded before opening the door for him ,he signaled to me to follow him so I did, Brent was trailing behind us as we reached the car.

While we were heading home ,I assume , I opened my mouth ready to ask Mason what he was going to do to the bald jerk but his phone started ringing .

" Si?" Mason said as he placed his phone on his ear "Ok, ci arriveremo tra 20 minuti " (Yes?.... Okay, we'll be there in 20 minutes).

Mason looked at me and said " Cole is awake" I beamed at him and asked if we were going to the hospital to which he nodded.

"Portaci in ospedale " Mason said to the driver (Take us to the hospital).

The driver nodded and said "Si Capo " .(Yes boss).

I can't wait to see Cole and hug him i thought , smiling.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): Sorry for the late update. I hope you liked this chapter.

Again, i don't speak Italian so if you see any mistakes please correct me.

If you have any questions or any ideas you can write them down here. I'd be happy to answer you and read your theories.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all ❤ Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
148K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
129K 10K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
892K 20.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...