𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃━︎━︎ R. Hale...

By nataliaalianovas

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ... More

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

13.1K 432 32
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE:
VOLTERRA

"WHERE'D YOU GET THE car?" Bella asked. The three were now in Italy, Alice and Emma having traded seats. They were all in a yellow car that Alice had stolen from who knows where.

"I figured you wouldn't be opposed to grand theft auto." Alice responded, speeding down the streets at an ungodly speed limit.

"Not today." Bella responded. Emma watched the scenery fly by as they continued to draw closer and closer to Volterra. "How much time do we have?"

There was a pause as Alice was brought into a vision. Bella looked at her impatiently and Emma was keeping her focus on the road so that she could control the wheel if they were about to hit somebody. Alice came back, straightening out the car as she spoke. "They rejected him. He's waiting until noon, when the sun's at its highest. He's going to make the Volturi change their minds."

"Jesus." Emma huffed, running a hand through her hair. She looked out the window and glared at the sight of Volterra. "There's Volterra."

Alice pulled into the city, speeding around corners and honking the horn to warn pedestrians to move out of her way. Emma leaned back in her seat when she saw the many people dressed in red walking across the streets.

"Why are they all in red?" Bella asked, placing her hands up to her forehead as her stress levels continued to rise.

"St. Marco's Day festival." Alice answered. "They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires in the city. It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself."

"Five minutes." Bella urged.

"I know." Alice calmly said. "Bella, just breathe."

"You having a panic attack will only make things much more complicated." Emma muttered from the back seat. Like Alice, Emma had sunglasses covering her eyes and a scarf wrapped around her neck. She had black gloves on her hands, and her hair that wasn't hidden by the scarf was covering most of her face.

They were stopped by a police and Bella quickly jumped out of the car before turning to look at Alice. "Alice!"

"Bella, you're the only one that can stop him." Alice told her, ignoring the man that was knocking on her window. "He'll read mine and Emma's thoughts and he'll think we're lying. He'll rush into it."

"Where do I go?" Bella urgently asked.

"Under the clock tower. Go!"

Bella quickly closed the door and ran away from the car. Alice rolled down the window as Emma managed to hop into the front seat. The officer told her where to go and Alice quickly backed up before speeding towards the location. She parked and the two vampires quickly exited the vehicle before speeding to where Bella and Edward were. Emma quickly broke the lock on the door, allowing she and Alice to slip into the building and away from the sunlight.

"Come on, guys." Emma said as she and Alice removed their scarves. "It's a festival. We wouldn't want to make a scene." She removed her sunglasses, looking at the two Volturi members with a sweet smile. She glanced at Bella before looking at Edward. "Glad to know you're not dead." And though her remark sounded sarcastic, Edward knew that she cared and that she really was glad to know that he was still alive.

Jane entered the room and looked around at the others. "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long."

"Jane, how lovely that you decided to throw your existence at us." Emma said with a sarcastic smile. Jane glared at the girl and Emma only smirked. The blonde Volturi member turned on her heel and everyone followed her. They entered the cramped elevator and Emma almost let out a sigh of relief when the doors opened. The three Volturi members walked in front and of course Jane was the one to pull the double doors open.

"Sister, I send you out to bring one and you bring back three and a half." Alec comments. Jane immediately walks over to her brother as he says, "What a clever girl."

The four of them stop, standing in a line as they looked at Aro who stood up from his throne. "What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all!" He comes down the steps, walking closer to them. Alice and Emma were a little ways in front of Edward and Bella who were hugging one another. "Isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending." Aro immediately takes Edward's hand into his own, looking into his memories.

"Her blood appeals to you so much, it makes me thirsty." Aro says, glancing from Bella back to Edward. "How can you stand to be so close to her?"

"It's not without difficulty." Edward answers.

"I can see that." Aro says with a laugh.

"Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch." Edward explained to Bella. Edward removes his hand from Aro's as he looks at the Volturi leader. "And now you know everything. So get on with it."

"Well you are quite the soul reader yourself, Edward. Though, you can't read Bella's thoughts. Fascinating." Aro states, taking a step back. He looks at Bella before saying, "I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts as well." He holds out his hand. "Would you do me the honor?"

Bella takes a few steps forward and outstretches her hand. Aro grabs her hand into his own and tries using his gift. There's a moment of silence before he looks up from their hands, his eyes landing on Bella's. "Interesting. I see nothing."

He steps back as Bella joins Edward's side once more. He walks closer to the stairs before stopping, turning back around to face them. "I wonder. . . if she's immune to all of our powers." He turns his head to look at Jane, and smiles. "Shall we Jane?"

Jane turns her head to look at Bella, but Edward runs in front of her, ready to charge at Jane. "Pain." Edward falls onto his knees as Jane uses her powers.

"Jane!" Emma hisses.

"Stop! Please stop." Bella begs as Edward falls to the floor. Alec appears beside her, keeping the girl from coming closer to the boy whilst Emma and Alice kneel beside him. "Just stop hurting him, please!"

"Jane." Aro calmly says. Jane stops, turning her head to look at him.

"Master?"

Aro glances at Bella before looking at Jane once again. "Go ahead, my dear."

Jane turns her head, looking at Bella. "This may hurt just a little." Jane tries to use her powers and after a moment, Aro lets out a laugh. Emma glared at the leader before looking back down at Edward, making sure that he was okay.

Aro claps his hands. "Remarkable! She confounds us all. So, what do we do with you now?"

"You already know what you're going to do, Aro." Marcus speaks, his voice void of any emotion.

"She knows too much. She's a liability." Caius continues.

"Hm, that's true. Felix." As Alec walks by, he turns Bella around to face Felix. Bella lets out a gasp and before Felix can do anything, Edward leaps up and stands in front of Bella before lunging at the vampire. Edward slammed him to the ground and both Alice and Emma get up to help, but they were both held back. Felix threw Edward up into the air before speeding over and grabbing his neck before slamming him into the floor leaving cracks in the floor and in Edward's skin. Felix walks closer to Bella, and although Emma despises the girl, she wasn't going to let her get killed.

She shot out her hand, sending Felix backwards as Edward tackled him to the ground. Emma growled as she used her chaos magic to push Demetri away from her. Edward and Felix continued to flip around. When Felix slammed Edward against the stairs, Emma turned and went to shoot another blast of her magic at him, only for pain to insert itself into her skull. Emma let out a cry as Jane used her powers on the girl. She was burning on the inside, her knees slamming against the concrete as Felix put Edward in a headlock. He started to pull on his neck and Bella let out cries for him to stop.

"Please! Please! Kill me! Kill me, not him!" Bella quickly said. Jane stopped using her power on Emma, leaving the vampire to lay on the floor as she tried to recover from the immense amount of pain.

"Extraordinary." Aro says, coming closer to Bella as Demetri put Emma into a head lock to keep her from doing anything. "You would give up your life, for someone like us. A vampire. A soulless monster."

"Get away from her." Edward choked out.

"You don't know a thing about his soul." Bella said through clenched teeth.

"This is a sadness." Aro sighed. "If only it be your intention to give her immortality." Aro gets closer to Bella before he hisses.

"Wait!" Alice quickly says, stopping the vampire. "Bella will be one of us. I've seen it. I'll change her myself." Aro motioned her forward and Alice was placed out of her choke hold. She walked up to him, taking off her gloves and allowing Aro to take her hand.

He smiled. "Mesmerizing. To see what you have seen before it has happened." He lets go of Alice's hand and walks over to Bella. "Your gift will make for an intriguing immortal." He places a hand on Bella's cheek. He whispers her name and Emma cringes in discomfort from both his voice and the pain that was still rolling through her body in waves.

"Go now." Aro says, backing away from her. He turns to look at Edward. "Make your preparations." Edward is let go and he immediately goes over to Bella. Demetri lets go of Emma, resulting in her falling on the floor. Alice helps her up, keeping an arm around her until she fully healed. If it were someone else, they would have been healed by now, but Jane despised Emma so of course she used an extra amount of power. And there was also the fact that Emma had used her gift, so there was already a slight pain forming in her head.

"Let us be done with this." Marcus spoke. "Heidi will be here any moment. Thank you for your visit."

"We will return the favor. I would advice that you follow through on your promise soon. We do not do second chances." Caius spoke. They all started to walk out and Aro said goodbye to them. Emma closed her eyes as screams started to erupt from the room that Heidi had just led a bunch of tourists. Alice kept Bella from looking back, forcing her into the Elevator that would lead them out of the awful place.

1,827 words

Authors note: The next chapter is the voting scene and then we'll be going into Eclipse which is my second favorite movie besides Breaking Dawn pt.2

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
215K 5.6K 23
☾ 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒮𝒶𝑔𝒶: ℬ𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒟𝒶𝓌𝓃 - 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2 ☽ (𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧) (𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚:...
194K 3.6K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
8.4K 424 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...