Stuck With You

Oleh joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Two
Bonus Three

Chapter Four

2.9K 179 22
Oleh joshdotcom

Unsure

Stunning and handsome, glowing and shining! Even though he only wears a simple top paired with jeans, he was looking damn good. His hair tidied up but slightly messy to keep it casual, showing his strong forehead too.

Then, Mew walked toward his vanity and there is a line of men cologne on it. With a nice bouquet of fruity notes, the infamous Creed Aventus for his final touch. He is ready for the show tonight.

Mark had already done dressing, looking handsome and cute at once. The bubbly personality guitarist waited for Mew in the living room. The drummer got out of his room and went toward Mark.

"Whoa man, looking good as always *chef's kiss" Mark complimented but seems a little bit exaggerated.

"I know..." his confident ass. Mew smirked. Mark did not lie though, Mew was absolutely looking good and most importantly, sexy. Mark acted as he wanna puke.

"That's too much, Mork. Anyway, let's go~"

Mark just giggled as he was used to be called like that by Mew. They got out of 7077 and went downstairs. As they stepped out from the building and went toward his car, Mew saw a familiar-looking car, the blue BMW Sedan- owned by his biggest rival. Gulf, he's still here?

"Mark, he's still here?" asked Mew while pointing to the blue sedan.

"I think so, he's in Bam's room just now" Mark replied. Mew just hummed and shrugged his shoulder once. What if he really moves in? What if I have to sleep under the same roof as him? Argh stop it, Mew, that's not gonna happen.

While Mew was battling in his mind, Mark was weirdly looking at Mew who was still standing right there, looking at Gulf's sedan. He elbowed Mew's arm so that he come back away from his thought. Mew snapped.

"Mew, my hand is sore from carrying this guitar suitcase, you over-thinking freak. Let's go!" said Mark and winced. Mew giggled they went to his car. Mark put his guitar on the backseat carefully like he was handling a baby. Do I really over-think that much?

.

.

.

Across the city, in other apartments, a female dorm to be specific. Jessie was trying her dress, a lot of dresses. After trying dress over dress overdress, Jennie came over into her room and shook her head left to right, reacting to her bestie.

Jennie was already dressed up beautifully. She was waiting for Jessie who was still fighting over choosing a dress. Really bitch?

"Jessie, just wore anything that makes you feel beautiful" she sighed. Jessie wore a red-pinkish short dress, she's already beautiful but covered under 10 inches thick makeup. Jessie tilted her head and saw Jennie leaning on the door frame.

"Am I beautiful in this?" Jessie asked her, making Jennie rolled her eyes.

"You are always pretty, bitch. Hurry up. You will be late and I don't want to hear your whine for not able to watch your belated boyfriend's show" she said in a little bit of sarcasm. Jessie had always been trying to impress Mew with her appearance.

She thinks that men only care about their girl's appearance. Jessie doesn't really care about inner beauty, what's important to her is the outside one. Jessie dashed toward her vanity to fixed her make-up ruined during her dresses-trying.

While looking at herself in the mirror, she chanted... Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest bitches on the land? Hahaha.

Jennie shook her head once again, looking at her friend's weird attitude. She walked toward the living room and wanted to turn-off the TV.

As she picked up the remote control and her thumb was already slightly pressing the turn-off red button, something on the screen was drawing her attention.

"The coronavirus positive cases increase from 1 to 43 in a week. The President had not yet responded to this issue. What a useless entity. Let's take a look at the hospital with Ms. Wendy reporting live at the scene. Wendy! How you doin' over there?" Live from the Tea Box News studio.

"Live from the St. John Medical Centre, I am Wendy reporting at the scene right now. How you doin, haha. Apparently, the coronavirus situation here is very chaotic. As you can see, we are not allowed to get close to the emergency center. There are several ambulances and numbers of medics covered in full protection surgical gowns. This is very serious, yet the president hasn't address anything about this, allegedly"

"Jennie, what are you doing right there. Let's go! My man is playing tonighttt!" she screamed happily. Jennie was still listening and watching attentively. She tilted her head to Jessie and signaled her to come over, closer to her, and pointing to the screen.

"This is bad, gurl" said Jessie.

"Hurm, leave that matter aside. Let's have fun tonight while it is not serious, girl let's go" Jessie replied carelessly. Jennie turned off the TV and both of them dashed toward Jessie's car.

Knowing they were already late because Jessie did what she did earlier, she drove quickly to the bar.

Despite heavy weekend traffic, they managed to arrive there within 13 minutes. They also rushed toward the bar, not minding their 7-inches high heels under their feet.

As they entered the bar, Jessie flipped her to the side and started to catwalk, making some of the drinkers looking at her weirdly. Her hair was bouncing in sync with her footsteps. Jennie followed her from behind normally.

This bitch! Not my friend y'all I don't know her. Jennie was kinda ashamed of Jessie but after all, she is her best friend.

They sat at an unoccupied table, close enough to the stage where her man and his bandmates will play. Jessie saw Mew talking with his bandmates at a table in the corner, a table reserved just for the band.

"Mew baby!..." Jessie ran toward Mew. Mew startled and giggled awkwardly, knowing his bandmates witnessed her boldness. She slightly jumped toward Mew and he knows what she's doing. He caught her and hugged her. Jessie hugged tighter.

"Mewww" she mumbled cutely in the hug, was kinda annoying to the others' eardrums but they just minding their own business.

Damn Mew, your girl is annoying - Oh God she's again - Here we go, here we fuckin go again. Mew's bandmates reacted on their minds, looking at each other and smirked.

"Jessie... stop, people are watching," he said silently to Jessie with an embarrassed smile on his face. Jessie broke the hug.

"Am I pretty tonight?" she asked and everyone could listen to her.

That's 7 inches layers of foundation - I want to puke - Imma head out to the stage. Mark went to the stage and prepared his guitar and cables, trying to get his ass out from the overloaded cringe.

"You are always pretty, darling. Ah, go to your table, we are about to start" said Mew. She smiled stretched from ear to ear as she always likes compliments in which makes her felt confident.

She gave Mew a peck on his cheek to give support and went to sit down with Jennie. All the boys and the girls started to cheer as the band was walking toward the stage, the loudest one.. of course, Jessie.

"MEW! Aaaaaaa!! Aaaaaaa!!" she screamed... loudly while clapping her hands for her boyfriend. She quickly held her phone to capture his man alongside his bandmates. Jennie who sat beside her was hitting Jessie's arm.

"Bitch, calm down. You're too loud. Y'all I don't know her" whined Jennie while teasing. Jessie just giggled. The bassist was set, the guitarist was set, the keyboarder was set, the vocalist was set, the face of the group who is also the drummer was set.

They were all ready to put on a show.

There weren't many people who come for them compared to the last time when Gulf was still in the band. Some music fans knew about their fight and they instantly leave the fandom, not only that was the reason, a big part of it was Gulf's hardcore fans.

They weren't following the band's activities anymore as the former bassist wasn't with them anymore. But still, there are a lot of people tonight though.

"Okay guys, ARE YOU READY!!!" hyped Mark. They kicked off their shows with a hype one. Everybody was on their feet, dancing to the rhythm and hands were up in the air.

They were looking very sexy on the stage while playing their instrument. Not to mention, Mew was looking very seductive, he might attract every boy and girl that night.

His hair bounced to the beats in every direction as he banged his head while hitting those drums. His sweaty head and neck made him look sexier in a good way. Those veins on his arms... damn he is very appealing and mouth-watering.

After that more than one hour tiring show, it was very very very good as everyone had fun and possibly get drunk by now. Jessie was drunk but she was conscious and can think properly.

The band was clearing the stage and keeping their instruments. Then, they gathered again at the table to have a little drink, or to get drunk.

"Whoa Mo'rk, slow down. I know you can take a lot" whined Mew as Mark bottom-up a glass of beer. The glass was not that big so he can easily take it without getting drunk as he's not a lightweight compared to his other mates... and he exaggerated his name again

"Call me Mork again and you will see Jesus for real," said Mark seriously but he was joking. All mates were laughing and having their times. Across the bar, Jessie and Jennie were having their girls' time with their bitch squad. After quite a long time, they decided to go home. Jessie walked toward Mew.

"Mew..let's have fun tonight.." asked Jessie shamelessly, even Jennie herself was face-palming. Jessie even acted that she was drunk, fake as hell. Mew put on an awkward smile as she was pretty loud when she said what she said.

Mew is not in the mood to do what she asked for, or he is just doesn't want to do it at the moment. Mark was staring at her with an uncomfortable and annoyed expression. fake cun

"Jessie, you are drunk.. go back home..." said Mew softly in his low baritone, showing his care toward Jessie. Jessie winced.

"Mew... we never did it before, now I am asking you... why are you taking a long time for you to get ready to do it with me," whined Jessie. Things were getting more awkward.

Yes, Mew never did had sex with Jessie, he himself does not know why as he felt like not want to do it. Something about it doesn't sit right in his spirit. Damn, she's horny like this.

"From the way I see, go get a room, Mew. She needs you so bad...." teased one of his mates, Jae. Mew glared at his mate with an expression of 'shut-the-fuck-up' on his face. Jennie folded her arms while seeing her housemate being so thirsty for Mew.

"You are drunk... Jessie, I'm tired now. I need to rest. Jennie, look after her for me. Come here, I help you walk out of this place" said Mew as he was really tired after that long show, but of course that was not the real reason why Mew does not want to do it, he is just unsure... unsure about them being together.

Mew put Jessie's arm over his neck and hugged her by his side, walking toward the front. He let Jessie stood by herself after they reached her car.

"Okay... be careful, babe. Text me when you get home. Bye" said Mew in his caring tone. He left Jessie with Jennie without saying any loving word to her... he's boring now. Where is old sweet talker Mew?

"Mew!" simpered Jessie in her serious tone. Mew felt something was not right about it and he turned around to see Jessie. He told Mark to wait in his car while Mew confronted his so-called girlfriend.

"Do you still love me?" she asked seriously, a bit of anger in her tone and she was frowning. Mew was taken aback by the question. It was a pretty long silence as a lot played in Mew's mind right now, whether he's in love with her or not. He rarely says the love word to Jessie.

am I still loving her? Fuck it, Mew, what happened to you

"I-" Mew stuttered. Jessie clenched her fist.

"Is that why you aren't ready yet? Because it took forever for you to be ready. Do you still love me?!" she asked once again, louder this time as she was craving for the love from Mew. Just say you love me already! It's not that hard...

"But I do care about you.." said Mew as he really took care of her but could not say the three words. He just can't.

"But care isn't enough, Mew. Do you still love me? Why it is very hard for you to say 'I love you?" said Jessie with her sad tone but still serious and tense. Mew sighed heavily. I really don't know how to answer you, Jessie...

"Go back home, Jessie. You need to rest... Let's talk about this later. Bye..." Mew bid his goodbye coldly, not even a smile but a more confused and unsure expression. He just walked away to his car, leaving Jessie frustrated again. Jessie whined in frustration and disappointment. Why is he always like this, always walk away...

"Jennie... why does he like this nowadays... he gets boring too... Am I not pretty enough? Urgh, why it is so hard for him to tell the three words. He's tired? hehh" she frowned and cried while banging her head lightly on her car window. Jennie just shook her head. Jennie drove their way back home with Jessie.

Mew entered his car and sat on the passenger seat while Mark was on the driver, obviously he's gonna drive tonight. Mew pulled the seat leveler to lower down the seat so that he could half-lying on it. He put his hands over his head as a natural self-pillow. A war happened in his mind right now, questioning himself too.

I love you? I cannot say it easily, why I don't feel loved by you? Or is it me who does not love you? urghh! I need a cold shower.

"Mew, are you okay?" Mark asked as he could sense something wrong because Mew's stressed expression tells a lot. Mew just shrugged his shoulder to answer Mark and Mark knew what's that mean, Mew is unsure and confused, feeling divided right now. Mark just caressed Mew's shoulder to give him support even though he doesn't know what happening in Mew's mind.

"Let's go home~" simpered Mark. They decided to take away meals for dinner, it is better to have dinner at their apartment for the moment. After done paying for their takeaway fast foods, the infamous KFC, Mark drove their way to the apartment. After 6 minutes of driving, they arrived there. The same thing once again distracted Mew, Gulf's sedan. He's still here?

He just kept quiet, not wanting to hear Mark's whine if he kept on bugging about it. They entered the elevator and he pressed the 7th floor. Mark wanted to hang out with Mew in his apartment first. They reached in front of Mew's apartment for somehow, he began to felt weird... There were noises from the inside, footstep, wood friction, and sounds like cardboard or boxes... Who's inside?

Mew pushed down the knob and surprisingly the door wasn't locked. He stared at Mark once as they think what they think the same. He never once left the door unlocked so this was weird. Even the door is not locked

He opened the door inwardly and...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT HERE!?"

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: oop. You can guess what happened right? See u in the next chapter. Leave down your comments. Please vote too. Thank you]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

84.4K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...
109K 6.5K 50
Mewgulf fan fiction will contain steamy moment πŸ”₯ comedy book with many questionable moments I hope you will enjoy πŸ˜‰ Gulf was the office hottie go...
13.7K 715 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
69.9K 3.4K 34
its just an story made up by me about my most shipped bl couple MEWGULF.....😘 and actually it's my first time writing something.. I hope I'll make a...