๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ; ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ

By -BLONDCTRL

๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ... More

๐”–๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ž
๐”–๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ 32
๐”…๐”ฌ๐”ถ๐”ฐ ๐”„๐”ฆ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ
๐”–๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข ๐”„๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช
๐”ˆ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค โ„‘ ๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”–๐”ข๐”ข ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”„๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ
๐”Š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”œ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ
๐”—๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฐ
๐”–๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”ˆ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”–๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก
๐”ˆ๐”›
๐”„๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ž
๐”š๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ช๐”ท
๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข
๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ
โ„œ๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”Ÿ (๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ โ„‘๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ)
โ„‘๐”ซ ๐”๐”ถ ๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
โ„‘ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”จ
๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ฒ๐”ญ ๐Ÿ”ž
๐”ญ*$$๐”ถ ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ถ (๐”’๐”—๐”š) ๐Ÿ”ž
๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”—๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ข
๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ
๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ

๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ ๐”ซ ๐”ค๐”ฌ

2.2K 62 29
By -BLONDCTRL

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮 : 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷 𝓰𝓸

0:34  ───|────── 3:11
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

$$

"i gotta go alvaro, i'll catch you later!" kairi was scrambling. holding his textbooks, his phone in hand, running through the city trying to get to subway so he wouldn't miss the metro that was supposed to take him directly to school.

he had relocated to new york to pursue his career after high school, deciding to do college there. it wasn't easy, he didn't have anybody there, making it impossible to depend on somebody to help him at times like these. he was so stressed with all the studying late at night, causing him to wake up last minute having to run to the subway.

he was in desperate need of a car but he could barely afford the small condo he had nevertheless the school tuition, new york was expensive.

he was sprinting, the metro that would take him was about to go. he breezed by several people, quickly apologizing. until he turned a corner, instantly bumping into a tall figure making the latte in their hand splatter all over them while kairi fell straight to the ground, landing on his knees.

"FUCK! i'm so sorry, please forgive me." kairi was still in the ground trying to collect all the expensive college textbooks he couldn't dare to damage. he still hadn't looked up, to meet face to face with the poor person he had ran into, mattia.

"𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓎? 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒."

mattia was still in shock, not believing that had just happened. his white button up was drenched in coffee, now brown. he was fuming, he had a job interview in an hour which he couldn't arrive to looking like that.

"dude, what the hell?" kairi immediately looked up, meeting with mattia's angered face which softened when he got a good look at kairi's face. the innocence of kairi's face infatuated him, forgetting why he was angry.

"don't sweat it, it's cool really. i should've payed more attention to where i was going." mattia said giving kairi a small smile before walking away, leaving kairi on his knees dumbfounded. he knew it was completely kairi's fault but he was too cute to blame.

...

"𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃'. 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃', 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃."

for the rest of the day all mattia could think about was the cute boy he had been trampled by, regretting not asking for his name nor his number. he was mad at himself for letting such an angel slip by.

to mattia's luck, kairi's college campus was right by his apartment complex.

"𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒."

kairi's last class was finally over, he couldn't wait to get back home and take a nice long nap that he very much needed. he walked the 5 minute walk to the subway. to his luck, the metro he usually took departed early this time and the only metro that would take him to the same route wouldn't depart until 2 hours from then. he had no other choice but to take the city bus.

kairi never took those knowing they took way too long and he would have to take 4 of those to get to his condo. he didn't even know how they worked. he walked back to the college campus, and sat on the city bus bench instantly closing his eyes waiting for it to come.

...

mattia was on his way back from the interview, he was certain he would get the job. he went back to the coffee shop before he made his way home. he would have to walk the longer route home, passing the college campus, but he needed his daily coffee.

"thank u samy, i'll be back tomorrow morning." he walked out the coffee shop, smiling at the coffee cup reminding him of the prior events from that morning. he passed the beautiful new york buildings, passing the college campus that kairi was currently passed out in front of. he was almost home, he just had to pass the bench to get across the street to his apartment complex. he waited for the bus to pass, the one that kairi was supposed to take but had missed due to him being sleep.

as he got closer, he noticed the cute boy from that morning, slumped in the bench with the same pile of textbooks in his hands to his luck. he was in front of him and he wasn't going to let him slip by again without getting his name and hopefully, his number.

he shook the small boy awake, startling kairi.

"hey, i wouldn't fall asleep in the middle of the city if i were you. i know how expensive those books are, i know you don't want those stolen."
mattia said trying to start a conversation with kairi.

"thank you, and you're right. i would die if i got them stolen." kairi's vision was still a little blurry due to his tiredness and the fact that he had just woke up. once he rubbed his eyes he saw the tall cute boy he stupidly ran over that morning.

"hey, aren't you the guy i bumped into in the morning? i'm so sorry again i was running late and the stupid subway always seems to leave me." kairi said scratching his head, mattia intimidated him in a good way.

"yes," mattia laughed trying to ease his eagerness. ", it's okay really. i know what it's like to be a college student. i was you just last year, running around trying to catch the subway." kairi smiled at his response. hot and understanding? mattia was a dream to kai.

"oh, my apologies i'm so rude. my name is kairi." kairi said extending his hand out for mattia to properly introduce himself. it was also an excuse to touch mattia, but could you blame him? mattia was ethereal, he almost looked fake because of how beautiful he was.

kairi

a beautiful name, it was delicate, it suited the small boy, mattia thought.

mattia took kairi's hand in his and shook it, murmuring a quick "mattia" to introduce himself while he smiled at kairi. he was going crazy inside, he was talking to kairi after daydreaming about him the whole day.

"it was nice meeting you, sorry again. do you happen to know by chance when the next bus comes?" kairi asked mattia hoping he knew.

"um the last bus of the afternoon just passed not so long ago, that's how i noticed you." mattia explained scratching the back of his head, he felt bad. he knew how hard it was to catch busses at the right time. he was thankful he was done with college just because of that reason.

"𝓌𝒽𝓎'𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝒸𝓊𝓉𝑒? 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓌𝑜𝒶𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽? 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁"

"fuck, just to my luck." kairi wanted to cry, everything was going wrong today. if he hadn't slept he would've been home by now. college was slowly ruining him. he didn't know what he was going to do to get home.

mattia noticed how teary eyed kairi was getting and he instantly felt bad. he knew how stressful school was and how stressful situations like these were.

"if you want, you can stay at mine tonight. i live across the school so you'll be on time tomorrow and you can figure things out tonight." mattia offered the emotional boy, hoping he would say yes.

"i don't want to inconvenience you again, i've done enough. thank you but i'll figure something out." kairi said giving mattia a small smile.

"it's no problem i promise, i insist really." mattia said trying to convince kairi. kairi looked down, he really didn't have any other chance so he agreed.

..

"𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊."

kairi and mattia sat at mattia's kitchen island, getting to know to eachother. kairi was telling mattia what he was pursuing in college while mattia sat there and listened, focusing on everything kairi was saying. wanting to learn every single detail he could.

kairi explained his goals to him and mattia would give him advice here and there due to his experience. he wanted nothing but the best for kairi, he knew he would've appreciated it if someone had told him these things about college beforehand.

"𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒾'𝒹 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒜𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒."

it was late, kairi had fallen asleep waiting on mattia on his bed while mattia took a shower. mattia came out and smiled at the sight of the gorgeous boy on his bed. his eyes were closed, displaying the long pair of eyelashes he had, and his pretty pink lips slightly parted while he was in a deep slumber.

mattia changed into a pair of sweatpants and laid on the other side of his bed, keeping a respectful distance between them. he was starting to fall asleep but kairi had rolled to middle of the bed, wrapping his arms around mattia's bare torso, snuggling him tight, making mattia the little spoon. he traced circles with his right thumb on kairi's arm that was wrapped around him. he let his arm rest on top of kairi's, they had only known eachother for a day but it felt so right.

"𝓌𝑒'𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹, 𝓌𝑒'𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇"

he could definitely get used to this. he felt a connection and he knew kairi felt it too. he believed in love at first sight, and this was definitely that. he couldn't wait for what the future stored for the both of them. he smiled as he drifted to sleep, anticipating the following morning.

$$

kinda proud of this one 🏃🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.9K 47
โ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜›๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜–๐˜“๐˜๐˜‰๐˜๐˜– ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜• โ€งโ‚Šหš โ˜๏ธโ‹…โ™ก๐“‚ƒ เฃช ึดึถึธโ˜พ.
35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
57.8K 652 44
Your just a teenager with a secret.... started 06/03/20