His Soft Side (NALU)(disconti...

By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 year old girl who has been in a wheelchair her whole life. She goes to a new school who... More

Moving In
The Big Day
Why Me?!
[His Voice]
He is.....
That Moment That Changed Everything
What Makes Him Natsu
The Best Feeling Ever
Us
The Moment Of Truth
Zeref
Official
His Day
Fairy Tail's Battle
The Next Day
Lucy
When your heart stops
The beats of my heart
Zeref's Wedding
The Envelope
My parents and My Life
Weeks,Smiles,Tears and Surprises
Authors Note and Questions to Readers
Authors Note: My Final Decision NaLu
Natsu Happiness (Edit)
"Natsu, I trust you!"

Her Surgery...

1.1K 31 12
By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

This story has a lot of Images of NaLu hope y'all like them 🥺

Lucy's POV

It's been about 5 weeks the school dance is in about half a month. Natsu is excited to go with me and I'm too. Today is my heart surgery and I not sure if that would effect the dance but I hope it doesn't. Natsu opened the door bringing breakfast with him.
"Morning,My Love" he said and put the plate on My legs. The smell of waffles was amazing I took a bite.
"Mmmm thanks Natsu" I thanked him. What would my life been If I haven't met him? Would I be depressed?
"Your surgery is at after school right?" He asked and I nodded.I continued eating breakfast and he laid down next to me.
"Are you nervous?" Natsu said in a sad voice. I started playing with his hair and eating with the other hand.He was worried more that I am...
"I'm not sure but if this is what I gotta do then so be it don't you think?" I looked down to the plate  and moved my spoon left and right playing with the food. Was I scared? I use to not care if I died I didn't really serve a purpose here but now I just don't wanna leave this world I started thinking of the future I hope this surgery gives me more years to live by his side and see him in my future.
"Don't worry everything will go well" he said and looked up to me. I cupped his cheek and smiled.
"I'll be fine, Natsu I promise I'll come back to you" I said
"You better" he said and then we kissed
Then we started getting ready for school and put on our uniforms.

**At School***
We arrived at school, Natsu put me on my wheelchair and we entered the school. I saw Erza teasing Jellal, Levy and Gajeel making out near the lockers they been like that since the zeref's wedding, Gray talking to Juvia, Mira giggled at what Laxus said. We got to class early and Natsu sat next to me as usual we got our stuff out and started talking about random stuff
"You know I hate this new rule of wearing uniforms this semester we use to wear whatever we want but that changes this semester" Natsu said losing up his 'collar'.
"Yeah but I think you look very handsome in uniform" I said an fixed his shirt. He blushed and I smiled.
"You too look beautiful in that skirt" Natsu said and kissed my cheek.
We then started working on our math project that we are behind and that being said It was due today!. We needed to write some more things out and we're done but we okay.
The bell rang and we finished just in time. Everyone started arriving to class.
Erza was carrying Jellal, Lissanna arrived with bickslow, Gajeel and Levy came in, Levy had her headband messed up and Gajeel shirt was untucked, Gray came in and Juvia was grabbing his arm.
Macao arrived and sat on his desk.
"Good Morning students Today are presentations so get your stuff out and get ready" He said and wrote the order of the groups that were going to present We were first. Oh no!!
"Hey Well do perfectly fine" Natsu said and grabbed my hand.
"Lucy and Natsu your up first" Macao said and sat back down and had his clipboard and a pen. We got up to the front.
"You can do it Lu!" Levy cheered
"Natsu you better not screw it up" Gray said and Natsu got nervous.
We got up there and Natsu put the breaks on my wheelchair. I was about to start but he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"I'll go first" Natsu said and cleared his throat and got his paper.
"Before I start I want to thank Lucy for opening my eyes to know that what I was doing was wrong, I want to apologize to the people I hurt and Thank y'all for still believing in me" He said and smiled at the crowd.
"This project was made for me to know more about Lucy. I realized that she went trough the same stage of me, but she didn't give up or nothing she continued forward when the world turned its back on her. Lucy Heartfilia Is 17 years old and has her dad's heritage. She has no siblings and she lives her life to the fullest.. I feel that her presence here in Fairy Tail High changed us all, she gaves us another perspective of life and I think we learned more about opening up to people, she socialized like an expert more than I did for the past years, She is an awesome girl and that was makes her Lucy....That being said thank you for listening" Natsu said and bowed down to the audience
"Thank you Natsu... I wanted to thank yall too for receiving me here and welcoming here.. leaving homeschool and coming here change my life... I learned how to socialize and make friends... I was always alone at home not knowing what to do.. Natsu oh god how do I start I won't lie he was a pain he was a jerk. He would alway make me feel so nervous and his attitude was out of the charts. When we started the project I learned alot about him. His age,18, his name, Natsu Dragneel, and his family members, Wendy and his dad Igneel, He went trough alot He lost his father and He didn't knew how to move on, I noticed that he talked to me more and I thought mabey he trusted me more And I appreciated that. This project continued and little by little I started to feel things for him.. I didn't want to admit it I kinda hated him at first but he showed me who he really was not a jerk but a positive guy who tried to make everyone happy and smile.. Im thankfull that I got to be his partner" I finished and they all cheered and clapped Macao was in tears and Natsu chuckled.
"Your the Man Natsu!" Jellal screamed and pointed his fist up
"NaLu forever!!" Lisanna cheered Natsu got shocked but chuckled.
"Bravo my students I knew this wasn't a mistake to put y'all together I'm proud of you two" Macao said and was cleaning up his tear with a tissue. I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone did..

At Lunch

We went outsite to our groups spot. Gajeel and Jellal went to buy pizza on their class off. Outside, Erza set up blankets on the grass and brought desserts. Natsu helped me me sit down on the blankets. Everyone came and the guys brought pizza. We started eating and talking about how our lifes been. Everyone seemed happy now they all had a relationship going.
"I want to make a toast, well with apple juice because we are on school grounds....I was to toast for Lucy so that she does well in her surgery today...cause she means alot in our lives am I right?" Mira said grabbing her red cup in the air.
"Aye" They all said in unison raising their red cups in the air. I smiled at then raised my cup. We all cheered and then everyone started having individual talks. Natsu told me he was going to go talk to gray about something and I nodded. A couple minutes later Levy came up to me.
"Hey Lu, why are you such a loner" Levy came and sat next to me..
"A-Are you drinking alcohol?" I whispered.. She smiled and I rolled my eyes this girl have been wild since I think when she was Gajeel official girlfriend.
"So how is this surgery is it risky?" She asked and I thought about it.
"Yeah, honestly I could die by one small move even the tiniest little move But Its my only hope" I softly said. I started moving my cup playing with the drink inside. She looked at me and then looked at the grass.
"Does Natsu know?" She asked.
I looked Natsu's way. He was playing with gray and he looked so happy. He looked our way and waved at me with his toothy smile. I smiled back.
"I haven't told that it's really dangerous and death could be the result he knows that it's risky but I just can't tell him that I could you know die.." I said then took a deep breath. Levy side hugged me.
"Your strong, you'll get trough this" Levy said and smiled. Everyone looked happy that day. They were full of joy. Everyone had their partners.. They were no problems at all.

After School

Natsu got his car and I started saying goodbye to my friends. They all hugged me and wished me luck. Natsu pushed me to the car and carried me in. He put my wheelchair in the back and he waved at them and got in. Natsu then drove off.
"We still have about an hour left, Any Ideas to go?" Natsu asked, I didn't know actually.
"Were ever you want is fine with me" I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and he started the car. We then went to the bakery. Natsu got out and went to buy cake and some sweets. He then parked near the ocean. We started eating while we stared at the ocean water.
"When you get better I'll bring you here that's a promise" He said and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled at him. After being there for a while and talking about the surgery and us. We looked at the clock and it was almost time. We drove over and he got me out. He pushed my wheelchair to the entrance. The doctors were already there waiting for me.

Natsu's POV

When we got in, the doctors were there waiting for us.
"We will take her from here on, You can wait in the waiting room" a doctor said and got her wheelchair. I nodded and they were about to take her.
"Wait, Natsu Have this" I heard Lucy say. She handed me an envelope.
"Read It If something bad happens" she said and then told the doctors to proceed. I couldn't believe what she told me, She just couldn't leave like this, After giving me this. I ran towards her.
"What do you mean? Lucy!" I screamed the doctors got me and she looked my way and smiled.
"Dont worry about me, Natsu" Lucy said and they started pushing her farther away.. I saw her point her finger up, The way I thought her, the way Gramps though me.
"We promise you to do everything we can know please wait outside sir" one of the doctors said and I nodded.
I sat down looking on the envelope that was sealed up in my hands.

Lucy's POV

The doctors then helped me get on the bed. I changed my clothes and got ready for the surgery. They then put me on were I was going to have the surgery in.
"We will proceed with the surgery"
A doctor said and came up to me.
"I want you to relax" I nodded. They then put an oxygen mask? I wasn't sure I never had a surgery.
"Breath in, I will start counting down and you just breath in and out" I slowly nodded, I started to think about Natsu in each breath.
"10"
I gave him that envelope because I just couldn't tell him this was dangerous.
"9"
What if he hates me for that?
"8"
I love him a lot but I couldn't tell him goodbye In person...
"7"
I wanted to scream to him That I love him no matter what
"6"
But I couldn't face him... He was just to perfect...
"5"
I was willing to do this to be with him..
"4"
To stay with him forever...
"3"
If something is to happen I'll leave him but I'll take care of him from heaven. The card will explain everything I would of said...
"2"
If this goes well The future will await me...
"1"
I smiled and my eyes slowly started closing... I felt unconscious before I knew it.

Natsu's POV

I stared at the envelope in my hands. I sighed and looked at the clock.
"One hour in" I whispered to myself.
I got my phone and got in my photos app. It used to be empty now it was full of photos of Lucy and Me.

She always looked so happy, She cried before but with me she was the most happiest girl ever.

She was my everything, and I swear when this is over I'll take her to see more places and treat her like a queen.

Lucy means a lot to me and She is the girl I want to marry, She makes me so happy and I feel like She is the world to me...
I turned off my phone. I went up to the front desk to ask on any updates but they told me that the surgery was still going. I thanked her and left back to my seat. I felt my phone vibrate.

This message was auto programmed to send at 6:00 pm.
"Hey,Natsu I thought that mabey you didn't have these photos so I wanted to send you them but I am In surgery at this moment probably anyways I Love You,See you soon!"

I read the message, It was from Lucy. Images then started flooding my screen. With small text messages.

"I remember that day when you let me play with your hair"
I remembered that day,too everyone made fun of me but Your smile meant a lot to me.

"Yessssssssss, when I went to go see your basketball game. The last shot you dedicated it to me, That meant a lot to me I promised"
The night before I begged Lucy to go see me play, I wanted her to be there. She didn't want to be a bother but I told her She will never be.

"That day was the best, I was feeling really bad well sad but you kept trying to make me smile"
Lucy was sad that day, She got the news that she will need to be in charge of all her family's business when she turns 19, she wanted her life to be simple and choose her future but that was a burden for her, I kept showing her how much she meant to me all day until I saw her smile.

"How could I possibly forget that, You took me out of the classroom because you thought it was boring, and took me out to eat lunch"
That was true I was about to sleep when I turned over to Lucy that was also looking like sleeping so I stood up and carried her and the teacher and everyone was shocked.

"You and happy always play around with me and It makes me happy to see that I get to be someone to you"
I saw the picture and remember that my goal in this point of my life was to see her smile and be happy, Because Her smile meant that I want accomplishing something important.

"Are you still reading this Natsu? But just remember that you are the best thing that has happened to me"
I smiled and thought the same for her.

"To be honest you are the reason why I keep on going No matter what, I still love you with all my heart that's a promise, I LOVE YOU ❤️,Bye now :)"
I tear of joy fell off my cheeks. I smiled at what Lucy had sent me. I wiped my tears and for a moment I was happy. I saved the photos and closed my phone. I looked up at the clock another hour, The front desk was empty so I couldn't go ask.
I saw Zeref? He got in, in a hurry put on his scrub and a white coat. I ran up to him.
"What are you doing here, Zeref?" I asked and some doctors hold me back
"Hey, let him trough" Zeref said and they let go of me. We started walking down the hall in a hurry.
"Okay, can you tell me?" I asked once again. He nodded.
"A surgery, I mean let's me Check"
He said and got his clipboard. He stopped shocked at what he saw.
"It's Lucy, Natsu I'll do everything I can I promise now stay in the waiting room" He said and I couldn't believe what he told me.
"What do you mean It's Lucy?, what happened to her" I insisted.
"We are having some problems, but I'll take care of this" Zeref said seriously. Even though I wanted to be with her I nodded. Then walked back to the waiting room. I went outside and took a small walk.
"Hey, man" I heard a familiar voice said. I turned around and It was Sting. He smiled at me.
"Hey, What brings you here?" I asked
"I was doing some service I needed to do, you know for my horrible actions" He said and looked down.
We started to walk around the building.
"So, Lucy's surgery is going on right now?"
"Yeah, she been there for about 2 hours, Zeref, my brother, was in a hurry to where she was and that got me worried he didn't tell me nothing about what was going on"
"That sucks, But Im sure she will be okay, If you need anything I'm here I still owe her a lot and I'll pay my respects to her"
"Thanks Sting thats means a lot man"
"No problem Call me when you can We haven't hanged out in a while Me and rogue will always have your back, you get back in there they probably have news from her"
"Your right, Good Bye now"
I shaked stings hand, He waved goodbye and left. I walked up to the front entrance. Zeref was there.
"How's Lucy?" I asked him, He didn't respond
"Damit Zeref Just answer me"
I shaked him by the shoulders.
He looked down at his shoulders then at me keeping a serious face.
"C'mon tell me, How it go? Is she alright?" I let go of him.
"Lucy made it through the surgery" He finally said, I smiled but he didn't was there something else!
"But she lost a lot of blood and might not make it through the night" He said and finally did a facial reaction a sad one.
"There is a really small possibility that she will survive I'm sorry Natsu but I can't do anything it's up to her if she makes it or not her heartbeat isis really weak and if it gets stronger there's there's a 14% possibility that will happen" Zeref said and I fell on my knees about to cry. Did she knows about the risk? That's why she gave me the envelope..
"Natsu, I think you should just say your goodbyes" Zeref finally said
Those words broke me. I couldn't just stand here, say goodbye and leave. I need to something somehow.
"What about a blood transfusion? Take how many you need from me, I don't care just save her and tell me she is going to be alright" I said standing up. Zeref looked away.
"It's no that easy Natsu"
"What do you mean?"
"Your not compatible with her"
"Is anyone here compatible?"
"No, Even If I could donate her my blood I couldn't her blood Is AB negative and that's the rarest blood type in the world, last time she came she used the last reserves"
We stood there In silence. Was there no hope? AB negative the rarest blood type, Did I have no choice?
"I'm sorry Natsu but I have to leave to check on her" Zeref left me alone with my thoughts. The waiting room was empty I was the only person there. I sat in one of the corners . The envelope fell out of my pocket. I picked it up and remembered what she said "Read this if something bad happens" I started opening the envelope and Started to read.
Hey, Natsu

Thanks for waiting for me to update I'm so sorry I apologize for updating really late, also I been writing another NaLu story. Its called The boy from the forest.
It's been about 5 weeks that Lucy has been here by my side. I been feeling another type of feeling for her. I don't know much about it but does that mean Lucy is more than a friend to me?.
Also I forgot to put the name of the song in the last chapter. Its called My only one that's the translated version. The original Is called No hay nadien mas by Sebastian Yatra.
Its a spanish song and to be honest is even prettier in Spanish than in English. Anyways Hope y'all liked it. I'll try to update as fast as I can. Bye now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
788K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
166K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...