Pompous Roommate[Jungkook FF]

Oleh Salang_Taki

"What a nerd." "Why did I get stuck with this nerd?" "Why do you bully me? What have I ever done?" "Shut the... Lebih Banyak

*|Chapter 1|*
*|Chapter 2|*
*|Chapter 3|*
*|Chapter 4|*
*|Chapter 5|*
*|Chapter 6|*
*|Chapter 7|*
*|Chapter 8|*
*|Chapter 9|*
*|Chapter 10|*
*|Chapter 11|*
*|Chapter 12|*
*|Chapter 13|*
*|Chapter 14|*
*|Chapter 15|*
*|Chapter 16|*
*|Chapter 17|*
*|Chapter 18|*
*|Chapter 19|*
*|Chapter 21|*
*|Chapter 22|*
*|Chapter 23|*
*|Chapter 24|*
*|Chapter 25|*
*|Chapter 26|*
*|Chapter 27|*
*|Chapter 28|*
*|Chapter 29|*
*|Chapter 30|*
*|Chapter 31|*
*|Chapter 32|*
*|Chapter 33|*
*|Chapter 34|*
*|Chapter 35|*
*|Chapter 36|*
*|Chapter 37|*
*|Chapter 38|*
*|Chapter 39|*
*|Chapter 40|*
*|Chapter 41|*
*|Chapter 42|*
*|Chapter 43|*
*|Chapter 44|*
*|Chapter 45|*
*|Chapter 46|*
*|Chapter 47|*
*|Chapter 48|*
*|Chapter 49|*
*|Chapter 50|*
*|Chapter 51|*
*|Chapter 52|*
*|Chapter 53|*
*|Chapter 55|*
*|Chapter 56|*
*|Chapter 57|*
*|Chapter 58|*
*|Chapter 59|*

*|Chapter 20|*

70 1 0
Oleh Salang_Taki

I got up and took the pills. I went to my closet to find an outfit. I found an outfit and got changed.

I put on my black combat boots. I put light makeup on. I brushed my hair. I grabbed my bag and went out. Everyone seen me and got up. "Are you okay Ji?" I nodded.

"Let's go to class." I said. We went to class. I was pretty quiet through out the day.

Lunch

I sat down and picked at my food. "Hey bitch."

"Leave me alone now." I said.

"No. You can't just punch me and expect everything to be fine. I also have to tell you something." Yujin said.

"What." I said bored.

"Jimin got me pregnant a couple weeks ago." I stopped playing with my food. The cafeteria went quiet. I looked at Jimin. Everyone looked at me and Jimin.

"Bitch stop lying. You already made me suffer when you drugged me. Me and Hi broke up because of your slutty self." Jimin said.

"Oh really I have proof." She said and showed me a pic on her phone of her wearing Jimin's shirt. I clenched my fist. My eyes felt a little watery. I looked closely and it was an edit. I smirked. I took her phone. I got up. I looked at her. I shook her phone.

"You see this?" I said. I then threw it at a wall smashing it. "Nice edit bitch." I said. She pulled out a pregnacy test. She put it in my face. I seen 2 lines but the line was a little messy. I scoffed. I grabbed it and rubbed the marker away. I threw it a her. I wiped the marker on her face. "You're an attention whore." I said and pushed her. She fell. I went towards and she backed away.

"And you asked for it, almost get raped." My eyes darkened.

"That's right. I was there." She said.

"You're dead." She got up and walked towards me. I punched her. She fell back. I went towards her but someone grabbed me. I tried getting out but I couldn't. She got up and wiped her lip that was bleeding. She came closer.

"Oh wow the ex and bully holding her down." I growled at her.

"Knock it off and leave." Jimin said.

"Why it's fun to see her angry. Especially knowing her parents are dead." She said. I felt anger rise. Jimin and Jungkook held me tighter.

"Let me fucking go." I said glaring at Yujin's amused look.

"No Ji. Calm the fuck down." Jungkook said. I squirmed in their grip. I got out and ran to Yujin tackling her. I punched her as she blocked it. Someone pulled me off and threw me over their shoulders.

"Yah let me fucking beat her!" I yelled. I seen my friends follow me and Haeun has my bag. "I will end you Yujin!" I screamed. We got to the hallway and they set me down. I punched the lockers with all my anger. I looked at Jungkook.

"You were gonna kill her." He said.

"I wish she was already dead." I said. "You shouldn't have stopped me." I crossed my arms.

"Well I did." He said. He looked at Jimin then me. "Both me and Jimin." I scoffed. Jimin gave me my bag. I walked to music class and sat down. I sighed. I layed on my chair and fell on the ground. I rolled on my stomach. They just looked at me.

"I'm bored." I said.

"What do you want to do?" Dohyun asked. I stared into space. I jumped up. I went to the instruments. I grabbed the violen. I started playing.

'I miss you eomma and appa.' I looked up and smile while tearing up. I closed my eyes. 'I'll see you someday.' I didn't realize I started crying lightly.
____________________________________

They were watching you when you started crying.

"Is she crying?" Haeun asked.

"I think she is." Jin said.

"I wonder how Yujin found out about her mom passing away." Namjoon asked.
____________________________________

I finished and set down the violen. I wiped my tears then the bell rung. I sighed and went back to my friends. They hugged me. I smiled.

"Aww how cute." Yujin said. I stopped smiling. Yoongi and Hobi grabbed my shoulder.

"Leave Yujin and be a slut." Taehyung said.

"Why? Why is she special?" She pointed to me. I cracked my neck and leaned back. I continued to stare at her. "She is an attention seeker and has guys all over her." I chuckled. She looked at me.

"Says the one who made a fake pregnancy test just to get to me because you can't handle me being more popular than you." I stood up and crossed my arms. "Well sweetie deal with it because we all know you're just bark no bite. Mutt." She clenched her fist. I smirked. She was silent. "What doggy, can't speak?" I tilted my head. She went to punch me but I caught her fist. I yanked her to me. I kneed her stomach and pushed her. I sat down. Students came in. Minjun came to Yujin.

"What the heck Jiwoo?!" Minjun said.

"Yeah blame me even thought your slut can't keep her fucking mouth shut. She is gonna end up dead if she can't be quiet." I said. He scoffed and walked away.

"Jiwoo come up and sing." Mr. Park said. I went up. I grabbed the guitar. I started playing it.
Starts at 00:33

The class cheered. Hobi and Taehyung kept screaming loud with the boys packing them. I shook my head at them. I finished amd then Mr. Park wanted me to sing another song.

"Haeun unnie come up here and sit next to me." I said. She nodded. She came up front and grabbed a stool to sit next to me. I whispered her the song and she nodded. I started playing. We then started singing.
Haeun is Madilyn amd Jiwoo is Lia

____________________________________

"Woah I've never heard them sing together." Hoseok said.

"Same. Their voices are amazing together." Jimin said.

"I agree." Dohyun said. Everyone continued to listen. After you and Haeun finished everyone clapped.
____________________________________

We finished singing class and now we go to dance class. I stayed in my clothes and waited for my friends while on my phone. I felt someone walk up to me. I looked up and it was Minjun, Yujin, and Bomi. I smirked. I seen my friends come out. I got up.

"Still came to talk shit." I said.

"You are a cruel person." Minjun said.

"Pretty brave words for a cheater." I said. He scoffed. I looked at Bomi and she looked away from my eyes.

"How could you do something to this poor girl?" Yujin pointed to Bomi who was nervous and shaky.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She said you touched her inappropriately." I looked at Bomi.

"Oh is that what she said because last time I knew miss Bomi." I walked closer to her. She jumped and looked amused. I lifted her chin up a little rough to look at me. "You gave consent amd also moaned my name and couldn't stop moaning so don't spread false rumors babygirl because it won't end well." I leaned closer to her ear. "Got it." I growled. She gulped.

"Y-yes." She stuttered. I backed away.

"Good girl now go to your friends." I said. She left. I looked at Minjun and Yujin. "Now leave me alone losers." I said and sat down. They scoffed and went away. My friends sat down near me. I layed my head on Taehyung's lap while he played with my hair. The teacher came in.

"Okay class. We will do partners amd you will have 45 minutes to practice. I will choose partners." The class groaned. The teacher called names. "Namjoon and Jin. Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung and Bomi. Jimin and Yujin."

"What miss!! I don't want to be with her." Jimin said.

"Sorry Jimin deal with it and last but not least Jungkook and Jiwoo. Practice starts now." She said. I looked at Jimin.

"Fighting." I showing him my fist. He rolled his eyes. Me and Jumgkook went to an empty spot.

"So what song do you want to do?" He asked. I thought.

"How about Freak Me by Ciara featuring Tekno?" I asked.

"I'm fine with that." He said. We were practicing and he kept getting tense.

"Stop getting so tense like you haven't touched a girl before." I said.

"Sorry. Let's continue." He said. 45 minutes was up and groups started going up.

____________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Hands Tied Oleh rox

Fiksi Penggemar

28.9K 1.3K 11
Jungkook couldn't stand frat parties, fuckboys, and Kim Taehyung. And not necessarily in that order. When Jimin convinced him to go to one for his bi...
49.8K 1.6K 26
"wow you look terrible." i was greeted by my lovely roommate. a changbin x reader story in which two university students who share the same art cla...
3.6K 141 20
Cherry was on her third year of college. She transfer to a new college because of her own personal reasons plus it was nearer to her hometown. She do...
354K 11.8K 53
Han Jisung is a 20 year old broke college student, whose only friend is a year younger than himself. he got ignored by almost everyone at his univers...