Time To Take A Break

By Lydzzcool1234

Dave is very attached to Kurt, and loves him too much. Kurt is slowly starting to loose his feelings for Dave... More

Part One
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
The end!

Part five

434 21 6
By Lydzzcool1234

Kurt;
Around 10AM there was loud knock at the door. I sprung up, I guessed it was Dave. Quickly, I got under the bed and made my self look invisible. Downstairs, I heard Krist answer the door.

"Oh, hey Dave" Krist said. I closed my eyes and tried not to panic. All I know is Dave will demand an investigation of the house.

"Krist, don't lie to me... Where did you last see Kurt?" I heard Dave say.

"At your house the other day, why?"

"He's missing"

"That's horrible!! Check his old friend, Chad's house. He would go there first."

"Okay, I'll check. If you find him, tell him his sugar has a surprise at home for him" Dave left. I heard Krist walk up the stairs.

"Kurt?" He whispered. I peeked out from the bed skirt. "under here" I whispered back.

"Kurt, what on Earth are you doing under my bed?" Krist quietly shouted

"Hiding, so if Dave did an inspection, I wouldn't be dead meat." I still was under the bed.

"Well you can come out now, he's off to Chad's house, then probably Jason's place too" Krist shrugged. I squirmed out from under the bed. There was a sticky, wet condom stuck in my hair. "Get it out!!" I shook my head, refusing to touch it. Krist stood there laughing at me. "Krist..... you better get your sticky condom out of my hair before I shove it in your mouth!" I demanded. Krist finally helped me get the condom out of my hair, and he washed my hair too.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight" I walked upstairs. I laid in bed, trying to fall asleep. I'm so nervous. What if Dave does find me? I finally fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 233 10
You wanted more from me well here it is! For beatlesforever17 who inspired me. And Sarathebeatlelover for lots of help. Fantastic cover art by ti3ie_...
284K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
351K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
157K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...