Two Negatives Make a Positiv...

By midnight_breezee

KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your m... More

Prologue
BEFORE STARTING WITH THE BOOK
Characterization
1.It's Only You.
2. Positivity
3. Open Up
5. A dark spot on a white Sheet
6. If not for Tae...
7. Impatience vs Comfort
8. loop hole
9. Checkmate
10. You've Shown Me to Love Myself
11. The last rose petal
12. Two Negatives Became Positive [End]
Conclusion

4. Am I Special to You?

219 39 34
By midnight_breezee

Sri again saw her parents in her dreams. But this time the scene was different. They were more angelic than human. They seemed to have a glowing aura around them. She dreamily kept on gazing at them. She wished the moment never to fade.

"You really got a nice person in your life..." her mother smiled warmly at her. Sri realized how much she missed that angelic voice.

"W-What do you mean?" she choked out.

"Taehyung is a very good man. He will take care of you and will keep you happy forever."

"But how can you be so sure?"

"That you know better than us....... We are just saying that this is your chance, make him yours, Sri. He will keep you happy. He will give you all the love you need. Your fate is in your hands. You can construct your own happy future with Taehyung. " Her father answered this time.

"But- ", before she could argue the alarm bell rang.

She woke up and buried her face in her palms. Whatever she saw in her dream didn't make any sense. Could she really find her true love in him? Could he give her the care and comfort she had longed for? She couldn't deny the fact that she had unknowingly fell in love with this man. her feelings were swinging to and fro about its mean position like a swing. Shall she give a chance to him? Moreover, she wanted to give herself a chance to accept something good in life.

She didn't realize that she had been on the bed for about half an hour. All these questions gave her a migraine. Shall she give a chance to him? Moreover, she wanted to give herself a chance to accept something good in life.

It was a Monday morning. Sri needed to go back to Taehyung's house. Her holiday was over. She quickly got ready and left for her work.

She was in a hurry on the road. As a result, she tripped on a stone, inspite of having her walking stick. An ajusshi helped her up. "Are you okay, dear?"

She nodded gritting her teeth in pain. She didn't want to bother him. Her hand was swollen red. Arrghh! Why am I so clumsy?? She brushed off the dirt from her dress and resumed walking after thanking the him.

Sri entered Taehyung's room with the breakfast.

"You are back?" Hearing Taehyung's voice Sri realized that how much she had missed him in one day. She was accustomed hearing his gentle, grave voice. Not to mention Taehyung felt the same.

"Sir- "

Taehyung abruptly cut her off "Stop calling me 'SIR'. It makes me feel weird. Now continue..."

"M-may I have some words with you tonight?" She whispered the last words. She was flushing like a new born bud. Her chastity was at its peak.

At first Taehyung was surprised to hear her but he let go of his inner giddiness and spoke aloud. "You may...". Sri found a tinge of happiness in his voice. Taehyung's heart danced and his mind floated. He wished for the best.

It was already 10.30pm and Sri was in a dilemma. She kept on pacing around the room, debating whether she should go or not. Finally, she made up her mind.

She knocked on the door. "Taehyung Sir, May I come in?"

"Get in." His husky voice came muffled from inside.

Taehyung was in the balcony. Sri slowly went in and stood by him. It was starry night and the moon shone brightly. A gust of warm wind swept through their bodies. There was a minute's silence. Jingling of the chime filled the room. It wasn't awkward though, both of them mentally prepared themselves for what was about to happen. Finally, Sri took a deep breath and spoke.

"Do you remember what you have told me that night?"

Taehyung gulped down his nervousness and replied, "Yes, I told you that I like you and I am still waiting for an answer."

"But why me? I mean, there are many other girls, What's so special in me?"

Taehyung faced her. His deep brown pupils twinkled in the moonlight. "Yes, there are many other girls. But no one is Sri. You are definitely special to me"

"That's my question, why am I?"

Taehyung sighed deeply before continuing, "It's because... You resemble my mother."

Her eyes widened. She had never expected such an answer.

"By resemblance I don't mean physical similarity. You resemble her in actions. You are so soft-spoken and caring like her. I feel comfort and safety around you. You can make my life complete and happy again. I found my lost liveliness in you..." He spoke genuinely, making every syllable sound clear."And the room which I gave you, it belongs to her." He added.

She kept on hearing his words in silence. Emotions became accumulating in her throat. She kept on respiring to calm her heartbeat.

"I never feel lonely around you. It seems I know you for a long time when in reality we have just met. I can't stop smiling at your presence. I feel empty without you. If this is what you call love then I really do love you, Sri. That special place in my heart is owned by you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise you to give a happy and secured life with full of care and affection. You won't live a life of misery anymore..."

Sri was dumfounded. She gaped at him, unsure where his actual position was. Even Taehyung was surprised to hear his fluency in confessing. For a moment he was afraid of getting rejected. For a moment he regretted being so open. This was the first time in his life where he talked about his feelings to someone.

"Can you let me be the prince charming in your life?" He shyly added. He eagerly waited for her to answer.

"But unlike your mother, I am blind. I won't be able to take care of you properly."

Taehyung was disappointed at her words. It was clearly not what he had expected. He spoke firmly with his voice slightly raised. "Miss Sri! Another thing that I like in you is your optimacy. You find positive in every negative. You find light in every darkness. I don't think a girl who has fought against such hardships would be so weak at this moment. Remember, on the first day of your work you had told that you will prove yourself better than any normal girl? I liked how you prove to be no less than others. Rather I would say you were better. "

"I- ", She stopped to frame her words.

Taehyung lowered down his voice, "Now its upon you whether you accept me or not. You have the full right to reject me. I won't be hurt. I'll respect your decision."

Shr tried to deny him but her tongue couldn't construct words. Tears were accumulated at tge corner of her eyes, threatening to fall anytime.

"I guess I got my answer", he looked down dejectedly, ".... but Sri, do not destroy your life. You have the right to be happy. Some day you will find your true love. I will always be by you as a friend, as a supporter in your every step."

He sounded heartbroken. It was his first love which he was already about to lose. He felt his heart clench. His eyes threatened to pour down all the emotions. But he was a man, he couldn't show his sorrow. Taehyung turned around and walked towards his room, indicating her that he has nothing more to say.

"Someday we will see the stars together...", Taehyung stopped on his tracks at her words, "Two Negatives make a positive. We will create our own world and stay happy together."

The world seemed to come at a standstill around Taehyung. He turned around and faced his first love. Her eyes were full of tears, her lips trembled in overflowing emotion. She ran into Taehyung's arms not caring what the later thought about her rash action.

Taehyung at first hesitated but then hugged her back with equal affection. She felt peace in his embrace. She felt like coming out of a suffocating room. The satisfaction she got by letting her heart out was priceless.

She sobbed in Taehyung's chest while he slowly ran his fingers through her hair. He was on cloud nine. He secretly pinched himself to make sure it wasn't a dream. It was too good to be true. Did he finally get his love? He cherished the moment with Sri in his arms. "I hate it when you cry."

Sri wiped her tears off and smiled. "I love you."

Taehyung slowly leaned in for a kiss. Sri closed her eyes as she felt his warm lips on her. His hot breath fanned her moustache. A distant melody was heard. Their heart beated in a single harmony. He cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss. It was a passionate one, no lust, no needs, just full of affection.

The moonlight made their lips appear silky smooth with a silvery glow. The wind blew off the hairs which intruded their romantic moment. They exchanged each other's hearts in that kiss. An eternal bond had been created. The two souls finally found light in the dark abyss.

They broke the kiss when their lungs could hold no longer. Sri felt heavy breaths of Taehyung on her glossy lips. Her cheeks were flushed red. Taehyung smiled at her and gave another forehead kiss.

Sri suddenly came out of her utopia and realized what had just happened. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. Her cheeks were heated up more than usual. She never kissed anyone before. She saw in dramas and movies in childhood, where the couple kisses. Never had she imagined that it would be so overwhelming in reality. She would never regret the moment. Taehyung was definitely the happiness in her depressed world.

"Sir, I should go now, its already 12am. You need to rest." She spoke timidly.

Taehyung frowned. "Stop calling me 'Sir', will you?! Call me Taehyung. Say Tae-Hyung..."

She was felling embarrassed all of a sudden. His name on her lips would sound weird without 'Sir'.

She didn't want to disappoint him, so she tried. "T-Tae-h-Hyung..." her body was already out of oxygen just to pronounce a single word.

"Yes, very well, once more" Taehyung was pleased. His name sounded 10 times better in her mouth.

Sri went on calling his name for about 4-5 times while Taehyung enjoyed her voice.

Sri finally excused herself and began to walk out of his room when he called her. "Where do you think you're going?"

________________________________________________________________________________

I think you have understood that every part will end with a quote. If you have anything in your mind , comment below. I'll try to include them in my book. you will get a shout out.

-Jeongsri💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 826 26
its all in the title babes 😋
2.8K 376 11
|𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃| "Hi Jungkookie" I sweetly smiled at him. I am so happy for him. He finally woke up from his deep slumber. He finally recovered...
84.2K 2.4K 23
"can't you just love me" "no I can't"I yelled "why" because you are a gangster who kills people" a girl named diva who recently transferred to Seoul...
68K 3K 80
ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ...ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴜᴇʟʟɪɴɢ. ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ...