Diabolik Lovers ~ Yui's Brot...

By BelemourZevari

Rin Komori is Yui's younger brother, he's sarcastic, blunt, and bi-polar. Seiji makes him go to the Sakamaki... More

Character intro.
The Beginning
Thank You!
Meeting the Sakamaki's
Getting comfy
The deal
First Bite
Two-faced Pervert
Teddy Bear
Study session
Tag, you're it!
Book Cover Voting!
Help!!
Choose Rins path
The results
A/N!
Announcement!

Rice!

16.6K 607 84
By BelemourZevari

"Rin, open your mouth." 

Right now Kanato is feeding me cookies, he has been hoarding me for the past few days and I haven't had anything other than sweets. I love sweets and all but I want some real food.

I open my mouth and Kanato feeds me yet another cookie.

"Good teddy," he pats my head gently.

"Kanato, can I be alone for a little bit? I'll let you dress me up later if you do."

He looked a little gloomy until I brought up the dressing part.

"Fine, but you better keep your word!"

"I will, promise." 

I grab Kanato and bolt out of his room, now to find Laito and make him cook me some food.

I wonder around the mansion for a bit, not a trace of Laito anywhere, if I were him where would I be?

Lets try his room, but where is it? 

I kept walking until my feet hurt, knocking on every door in my path. The only door that had someone on the other side was Subaru's room. He's cranky. I vulture my way from his hallway and end up where I started. It became increasingly more difficult and tiring so I gave up quickly.

After throwing a hissy fit over not finding my personal cooking slave I venture off to the kitchen.

"I guess I will have to do this myself, let's hope I don't burn the place down," I mumble to myself.

"I hope so too."

I look behind me and find no-one, where the hell did that voice come from?!

"~Sigh, down here," I look down and see Shu sitting on the ground leaning on the wall.

"Y'know, there are these magical things called beds, you should try it sometime. That floor looks rather, hmm how do I say it, unpleasant."

He looks at me blankly, me and my sarcastic mouth are going to die today, farewell world glad knowing ya!

He brings his hand up to his mouth and starts to giggle, then that giggle goes into a fit of laughter. Why in the hell is he laughing, did I say something funny? So many questions have gone unanswered at this point.

He starts to calm down and I'm still staring at him like he's an alien from outer space, which is weird because he's a vampire.

I snapped out of whatever I was doing when I was picked up. I turn my head to the culprit and find Laito. My face lights up.

"Yay! Laito, I have been looking all over for you, I want food. Can you make me some food please?"

"What are you bi-polar?" I look at him bluntly.

"Yes actually." He sighs and puts on his signature fake smirk.

"Hmm, so if I make you food will you give me blood?" Wow, talk about nostalgia.

"Yea, sure. I just want some food, Kanato has been feeding me sweets for the past couple of days and I want real food. I don't know why Reiji hasn't complained yet, I haven't even attended dinner." I huff as Laito takes us to the kitchen.

"What would you like?" 

"Food."

"I mean what kind of food."

He looks agitated.

"Fried chicken and Rice!" I make a quick answer so I don't make him mad, I just want food.

"Alright." He looks pleased with that answer. 

Laito takes off his jacket and lifts up his sleeves. He then goes out of the freezer and takes out some chicken and other ingredients.

"Seems we don't have any more rice, I think Kanato used it to make rice cakes," he says.

Oh yea, I remember eating some rice cakes about two days ago. They were pretty good.

"Aww, that sucks." Yes I am pouting, I wanted some rice!

"I'll go to the store and get some, but Rin is coming with me." I look over at the table and Shu is sitting in a chair. When did he get here? Did he say he would get me rice? Yes, one for the team!

"Alright, I'll do it, lets go!" I run up to Shu and grab his arm and start to pull but he doesn't budge, where did he get this muscle? Why am I asking so many questions today?

He stands up and smirks at his brother.

"Didn't see you as the soft type Laito."

Laito looks at him in slight panic.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, at least that's if you share Rin." He grabs me by the waist and brings me to his body. My eyes widen a little and I look at Laito.

"That's up to Rin, do you really promise you won't tell anyone?" Laito starts to look a little more comfortable.

"What do you say Rin?"

I try to get out of Shu's grip but he only holds me closer and tightens his hold on me.

"Fine! But let go, I want rice!" I complain, I hate being held against my will.

He lets go of me and leads us out of the kitchen and to a limo outside. I get in and sit far away from Shu.

"Wait, can you get Kanzoo, I can't go anywhere in public without him."

He sighs, "Where is it?"

"He's not an 'it', he's Kanzoo and he's on my bed." I huff, calling Kanzoo and it, where are his manners!

He teleports back into the mansion and about three minutes later comes back with Kazoo.

"Here."

He hands me Kazoo and then sits down opposite me.

Around ten to twenty minutes later we arrived at a store in the city. I exit the limo first and Shu soon follows, we walk into the store and make our way to where the rice is. 

"How much rice do you want?" Shu asks me.

"One bag should be enough for me but then again Kanato would probably want rice too."

We settled on getting three bags of rice. I went out to the limo while She paid for the rice.

"Can we stop somewhere?" I asked Shu when he entered the limo, bag in hand.

"Where else would you want to go?"

"I want to get macaroons for Laito, and maybe a tea set for Reiji. I don't know what to get Kanato though, maybe fabric for his collection." 

"You know about Kanato's collection."

I look at him weird, "Yea, why."

"Nothing, just wondering why you aren't terrified."

"Oh, that. Well I have a problem with getting scared, I guess. It takes a bit to scare me if you don’t know what my fear is." I look out the window and see all the city lights. We stopped in front of a mall.

"Let's go." He gets out of the limo and we make our way through the mall. 

So far I have found a china tea set that I think Reiji would like and some silk fabric that would work well with Kanato's dress designs.

"Where are the macaroons, Shu?" He looks down at me, screw him and his tall ass!

"Follow me." He leads me to a sweet shop in the restaurant section.

I go in after Shu gives me a card and gets multiple styled macaroons. I pay for them and then head out back to Shu.

"Thank you for waiting."

He doesn't say anything and we start to walk back to the entrance. I stop at a window after I find something that caught my eye. Maybe Shu will like it.

"Stay here." I walk into the store and buy what I need.

"Okay, done."

We get back to the limo and I sit next to him. I take out what I bought for him and hand it to him.

"A bracelet?" 

"I didn't know if you would like it or not, but I thought it was cool. It has a musical note on it too." I smile shyly at him, silently hoping he likes it.

"Thank you." He puts on the bracelet and looks away. His ears are slightly red, I hope he is okay.

We get back to the mansion and into the kitchen. Laito already finished the fried chicken.

"Welcome back," Laito greets us.

"Here, the rice." Shu hands him the rice, and Laito starts to work on cooking it.

"I'm going to bed," Shu says, he walks out of the kitchen and I watch him leave.

"Did something happen?" Laito questions.

"No, I just gave him a bracelet. Speaking of that, I got you macaroons". I hand him the macaroons and he takes them gratefully.

"Thank you, Rin"

"You're welcome!" I smile at him.

Soon the food was done and I could finally eat, Laito makes the best food.

I finish eating and say my thanks to Laito, and then grab my stuff for the other two. I would have gotten Subaru and Ayato something, but I don't know what they like.

I stop at Reiji's room first. I knock on the door and Reiji opens it.

"What brings you here?"

"I bought this tea set for you while I was at the mall today, I hope you like it." He pats me on the head and takes the tea set. I make my way with the fabric to Kanato's room, fully prepared to play dress up with him. Just like I promised.

1650
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, sorry for delaying the update!

I love you all!!

Don't forget the voting system, thank you lovelys for all the votes on last chapter!!

35 stars or more = 1600 words

25-30 stars = 1200-1500 words

15-20 stars = 1000 words

10 stars and below = 800 words or less depending on the number

So far I can only do as much as 1700 words per chapter, I hope you all are okay with that.

Love you all wonderful readers, have a good day or night, whenever you are reading this!

Belemour Zevari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 21
Yui suffered with the brothers Ayato, Laito, Kanato, Subaru, Shu, and Reiji. Everyday, one of the brothers drinks Yui's blood. But until one day, her...
182K 4.1K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
19.4K 477 13
Natsumi Komori is the quiet, younger sister of Yui Komori. When their father dies, Natsumi learns that she is a half demon child, and has special abi...
1.7K 32 19
You are sent to the mansion with Yui Kamori, but you don't like her at all. The reason behind you not liking her is a secret. You have many secrets...