Cherry- H.S

By fuxkingharrry

Don't you call her baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call her what you used to call me... A story in... More

Sweet Creature.
Meet Me In The Hallway.
Particles.
Anna.
Dancing With Your Ghost.
Party In The U.S.A.
Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
Graveyard.
From The Dining Table.
Love Song.
Rainbow.
This.
Sign Of The Times.
Selfish.
I Can't Sleep.
A Little Too Much.
River Of Tears.
26.
Lost Stars.
Medicine.
Deep End.
Make You Feel My Love.
Mr. Blue Sky.
Mr. Blue Sky Pt.2
Trying My Best.
Symphony.
Dirty Converse.
So I Don't Let Me Down.
Ready Now.
Windkeeper.
Irresistible.
Irresistible Pt. 2
All I Want.
Tonight.
Cherry.
Adore You.
To Be So Lonely.
Medley.
She.
Golden.
Falling.
Dancing Under Red Skies.
I Can't Breathe.
For Now.
Control.
She Sets The City On Fire.
Unconditional.
First Time.
This Little Story.
Lover Of Mine.
Him & I.
Every Color.
Canyon Moon.
Control.
Treat People With Kindness.
Summer.
In Case You Don't Live Forever.
Good Kisser.
Moment.
(F**k A) Silver Lining.
Queen Of Silver Linings.
Beige.
Woman.
Fine Line.
Published!
Epilogue pt. 1
Epilogue pt. 2
Epilogue pt. 3
Character Q&A!!

From Now On.

186K 3.5K 17.7K
By fuxkingharrry

A/N: This chapter is somewhat a filler, it wasn't what I intended but the beginning of it took longer than I thought so the next chapter... The next chapter is huge, and giant, and I promise it will deliver... I thought this was going to be a double update but I'm taking too long to write the next chapter bc there's a lot of detail so enjoy this for now.

HARRY'S POV:

Waking up next to her hasn't lost its effect... Seeing her asleep in the bed, heer hair messy, and untouched, her skin soft and fresh. She's completely calm this way... I remember when she had trouble sleeping, when we'd stay awake together. I'm not one for staying up late when I don't have to but it was easy when she was around. She's always made everything easy, even the hardest things. I look over at her again, watching as she rolls on her stomach, my tshirt bunched up on her skin, showing her lower half. The material stops on the middle of her back, showing off her lower back too, the soft dimples she has there.

"Are you staring at me?" She asks in a sleepy voice.

"I might be.." I smile, and move myself down to her level, pulling her into me. "Let me see your neck." I mumble, brushing her hair away. She leans up, and pulls her hair to the other side of her neck, and I let my fingers dance across the very light bruises I left.

"Are they gone yet?" She asks, and I smile.

"Not yet... Almost." I tell her, and press a soft kiss to her neck, and pull back. "You know, when I let you kiss my neck in the back of my car a few days ago I never said you could leave marks. I'll remember this, and if you weren't a celebrity, I'd give you payback." she tells me, and I smirk, moving the hair off of her forehead. She has no idea how much I'd enjoy that...

*play song now*

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, dancing my fingers over her soft skin, letting them move down her arms, and to her back to pull her closer to me.

"Well you slept right next to me so why don't you ask yourself?" She raises an eyebrow, and I smirk.

"The sass is not needed." I tell her.

"It's always needed. Come on, I want a smoothie this morning." She moves back, and I pull her in again, bringing her close to my face.

"You forgot something." I smile.

"A kiss?" She asks, and I hum in response as she presses her soft lips to mine. I breathe her in as I kiss her and she pulls back, and runs her fingers through my hair. "How the hell did I end up here?" She asks, and I smile.

"Not sure, but I'm lucky for it." I tell her, and she rolls off of me.

"Well Mr. Lucky, let's go. I need you to make me a smoothie."

"Why me?" I ask with a laugh.

"Because I feel like watching shirtless Harry Styles make me a smoothie this morning? Duh?" She speaks out, and I laugh as I watch her jump down the stairs. "How long were you awake before I woke up?" She asks.

"Around thirty minutes, maybe longer." I tell her, and she spins around the kitchen.

"Were you staring at me the whole time?" She furrows her eyebrows at me, and turns around.

"Yes baby." I laugh, and pull her in by the back of her head, kissing her forehead before I walk around the counter.

"Weirdo." She jokes, and I shake my head as I get the fruit ready.

"Are you ready for today?" I ask, and she raises an eyebrow at me as I look over my shoulder.

"Bold of you to assume I was spending today with you again." She challenges, and I shake my head.

"Darling.... No more games.... Spend the day with me.." I mumble, and she gets a serious look on her face.

"Fine... no more games... Where are you taking me?" She asks with a questioning look in her eye.

"None of your business. Pack you bags for a few days, and I'll pick you up." I tell her with a smirk on my lips.

"Pack my bags? I've got work for the next few days I can't just-"

"I cleared your schedule. Writing songs can wait, pack your bags or i'll do it for you baby." I tell her, throwing the pet name at her, knowing how much she loves to hear, and also how much I love to say it.

"Harry, where are you taking me?" She asks again, and I turn the blender on.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you! Blending fruit over here." I point to the blender, and furrow my brows as I look back at her. She tilts her head, and gives me an annoyed look. I finish the fruit, and pour it in a glass for me and her, and bring it to her. "I'm not telling you where I'm taking you, just know it's a date." I tell her, and she furrows her brows again.

"A date that lasts a few days?" She asks, and I smile.

"You're finally catching on! Now hurry up, finish the smoothie, go home, pack your bags. Plane leaves soon, let's go." I clap my hands and she sets her glass down.

"Plane?" She speaks up, and I smirk again, drinking down the blended fruit.

"That's what I said isn't it?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"Harry Styles, we're going to get bombarded by paparazzi." She warns me, and I lean back.

"Bring it." I egg it on, and she shakes her head.

"You give me anxiety." She shakes her head.

"I give you a lot more than that." I speak up, and reach over to take her hand. "Just trust me... Right now, trust me..." I lower my voice, making sure she knows how important this is.

"Fine..." She sets her almost empty glass down, and quickly moves forward to kiss my lips. "I'll be ready in an hour and a half." She tells me, and I watch her run back up the stairs to get dressed. Soon after she yells out her goodbye to me, and leaves, and as soon as she does I clean up the kitchen, and get ready, showering, packing my own bags, making sure everything is perfect, and right. I check the plane tickets, I check the hotel reservations, I do it all, and everything is just right as I had thought. I go from my house with my own duffle bag in hand, and I drive down the same roads to her apartment, ready to see her again, ready to surprise her. As soon as I pull up, and send her a text I get out of the car, and wait for her, ready to put her suitcase in the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She mumbles, rolling a giant suitcase behind her.

"Did you pack the entire apartment?" I ask, holding my hand out for her case.

"Well you told me to pack a bag for a few days without any clue as to where I'm going or what I'm doing I had to bring a million and one different outfits so don't say a word." She sasses me, and I smile.

"Well I hope you brought something nice." I tell her as I put her suitcase in the backseat of my car.

"I brought something nice, something comfy, something casual. Whatever I need is in that suitcase... Also, what are you going to do with Blue while we're gone?" She asks.

"Mitchel is taking care of him, he was reluctant because he said he knows nothing about cats, but I told him it was easy, just feed, give water, and change the litter, that's it." I tell her, remembering how pissy Mitch was when I told him he had to take care of the kitten.

"Can you tell me where you're taking me now?" She asks as we pull out of the parking spot.

"Not a chance baby." I speak up, and take her hand in mine, bringing it to my lips to kiss.

"You're stressing me out." She huffs out, and I smile.

"No stress.. This is supposed to destress you, don't think about it, just know you'll love it." I promise with my words, and hear her sigh out.

"Alright fine." She nods. I drive towards the airport, and she watches quietly, tapping her fingers to the sound of her own music. She watches everything pass by, and I carefully watch her as she does, along with watching the road. She looks pretty right now. A soft pretty, the kind of pretty you see in little things like flowers, and sunsets... She always has that kind of pretty surrounding her. We get to the airport, but not a normal airport, a private one, and as soon as I park the car she just stares at me.

"Um... Where are we?" She asks with a smile on her lips.

"Um, the airport." I smile back at her. "Come on, grab your things, let's go." I nod my

head, and she stares for a second longer, and then gets out with me. I take her suitcase, and she gets her backpack, and her other things, and follows behind as a man approaches us.

"Mr.Styles, and..." He looks at her, and I smile, getting ready to introduce her.

"Darling... Darling Summers." She introduces herself, and I smile, knowing she would

be doing so... Lately she'd rather introduce herself in general instead of having anyone do it.

"Lovely to meet you Darlin. You two follow me this way, and then off to Ne-"

"Eh em.. Surprise.." I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows realizing.

"Ahh.. Surprise destination, yes... Well you two come with me, I'll get everything situated, have you meet the pilot and you two will be on your way." He reassures me, and I nod. He does as he said, and as we get everything situated Darling continually looks at me, and gives me that devilish grin as well, sparking my chest. We meet the pilot, and finally we walk on the private jet, and she stops, staring at it all.

"You're really going all out for this one..." She turns over her shoulder. "Trying to keep me a secret huh?" She asks, and I instantly panic.

"No, no, that's not what this is at all I was-"

"I'm joking... I know what you're doing, and I appreciate this." I nervously smile, as she throws herself down on one of the leather seats right next to the window. "So.... Glamorous." She smiles, and nods her head for me to sit down in front of her.

"I thought about a normal plane ride, first class... But I knew we would've been swarmed with paps and fans possibly, and I want this to be about us... Not anything like that." I tell her.

"I appreciate it... All of this even though I have no idea where we're going." She looks out the window as the seat belt light dings. "I've never been on a private jet." She tells me. "But you have?" She asks, and I give her a look as we buckle up. "Of course you have, I'm not sure why I asked that." She laughs, and it's obvious she's nervous. I lean forward, and cover her hands with mine.

"Take a deep breath love... It's fine, it's all going to be fine." I tell her with slight laughter. She nods her head, and we sit back, watching the plane start and take off, going over all of LA. "We've got a few hours, I hope you brought something to work on." I nod my head to her, and she smirks.

"I've been working on another demo... and I talked to some of the production teams at the studio... They want to hear some of my demo's because they've heard my lyrics, but I just want them to be perfect, and-"

"Didn't you tell me it doesn't have to be perfect? Show me... Show me how you do it, what you do... I wanna hear." I mumble, and lean forward. She pulls out her laptop, and turns it around to me.

"So.. So I use Logic pro... I bought it a while back, and it's really cool because I can basically record and do anything with it.. So I worked some more on the Lights Up track, but this is a new one, and I think you're really going to love it." She completely dives into her own world, her eyes lighting up as she does. That's another thing I love about this woman... The passion she holds inside herself. She's full of passion... She's full of love for the life around her.. She finds enjoyment in everything, even the smallest things, and I question right now how the hell anyone couldn't love her...

I peek out of the window and Darling walks up coming back from the bathroom. I smile to her, and lift the window all the way up, motioning for her to look.

"Are we here?" She asks excitedly, coming straight to the window, practically in my lap to look. She gasps out, and falls back, her arms spread open. "New Yorkkkkkk New yorkkkkkk." She sings out, and I laugh at her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "I love New York." She breathes out, and turns around to me. "What are we doing in New York Harry Styles?" She asks with furrowed brows.

"Whatever we want Darlene Summers." I smile at her, and she does the exact same. "I know you love it here... We haven't really gotten to enjoy it together." I speak up, and she furrows her brows.

"Last summer we-"

"I was here for work... We were with the entire band, and team... This is just us, no rules, no schedule.. Whatever we want." I tell her, and she jumps up, and spins around, and then goes right back to the window.

"You're a dream Harry Styles." She breathes out as she stares at the city. It's funny hearing those words come from her lips because as I look to her all I can think is how much of a dream she is.... We get off the plane, and get our things, being met by a car on the tarmac. As soon as we're in the car the driver is already on the way to my apartment here. We didn't stay in my apartment last time. We all wanted to stay together so we did, staying in a hotel, all of us on the same floor. She's never seen my apartment here, and I know for a fact when she does it will be hard to get her out of this city.

"You're going to see my apartment.." I tell her, and she leans into my arm, her eyes still trained on the passing city.

"I already know... It'll be sleek, and pretty, and spacious, and perfect." She smiles, and I love the mood she's in. She's been in this mood for days now, but it's been heightened now. "Do you know why I love New York?" She asks, and I shake my head no. "Because LA is full of dreamers... New York is the same... The dreamers here though, they're ready for it... They want it all, anything they can get their hands on. The dreamers here have their head in the clouds and their feet on the ground at the same time... This city is incredible because of the people..." She tells me. I've always loved New York, but I love LA more... I always have. But New York is special now too because she loves it so much.

"I can't believe you never came here before we met." I mumble.

"Me either... I'm glad we're here though..." She smiles, and we continue the drive. The drive is longer than I wanted because of the inevitable New York traffic, but I don't mind with her next to me. As soon as we pull up we get out, and I take her suitcase again, following her into the apartment complex, going straight to the personal elevator. I type the code in and we get in, going straight to the penthouse apartment. As soon as the doors open her eyes search far and wide. She's not a materialistic person, she never has been, but she's always taken back by things like this...

"What do you think?" I ask with laughter.

"It's alright." She jokes, shrugging her shoulders, and I laugh, setting our suitcases down. "Give me a tour." She says, and I nod my head to the stairs.

"There's the kitchen.." I nod my head as we walk to the stairs.

"I love it here... Feels very homey... It's not what I was expecting.." She admits.

"I don't like the feel of most apartments... They feel very superficial. This one was just not the same... It was more my own right when I saw it." I tell her, and she follows me up the stairs. "Here's my bedroom, and there's a spare where you'll be staying." I throw the joke out, and I feel her jump on my back.

"Oh so you're a comedian now huh?" She asks, and I laugh, throwing her down on my bed.

"What you didn't like the joke?" I laugh, and come down with her.

"I did not. I personally don't like the idea of staying in the spare... Didn't know you would either." She raises her eyebrows as I hover over her.

"I don't..." I correct her, and she smirks.

"So we're on the same page. Perfect." She leans forward, and kisses my lips quickly. She pushes me off of her, and stands up, going straight to the large window, throwing the curtains open. "Come on! Let's go! The city awaits!" She cheers out, motioning to the cityscape behind us.

"That's fine, but we have to come back early enough for us to get ready.. We've got some reservations tonight." I tell her, and she raises her eyebrows.

"Reservations?" She asks, and I nod.

"Yes reservations... Tonight is the first night of our day's long date." I tell her, and she smiles.

"I wonder how many magazines I'm going to be in come tomorrow morning." She mumbles, coming back to me as I sit on the bed.

"All of them if I had to guess." I tell her, and take her hand back, pulling her into me so she's straddling my lap. "They're going to talk Cherry, you know that.." I lean up, my arms folding around her lower back.

"Let them talk." She speaks against my lips, and kisses me again. "All I care about is the fact that you're taking me to dinner tonight Harry Styles." She kisses me again, and again, and I find my smile growing between each kiss. "Let's go." She nods her head, and I smile, accepting her hand, moving down the stairs with her, and straight into the city..
—————————————————
Song: From Now On by The Features.

Alright but like.... this chapter was sweet and cute and I HOPE YOU CAN SEE WHERE ITS GOING!!!!!!

Like I said before... this was supposed to be a double update but I'm taking too long so I promise a new chapter is coming soon(,:

ALSO!!! NEW BOWIE MERCH!! It's available on @dressyourselfwithkindness on Instagram!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 10.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |SEQUEL TO: COLLEGE BOY| "You're staring." "You're beautiful." "Even though I'm fat?" "You're not fat, you're pregnant." Age isn't an iss...
62K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
300K 11.7K 63
she tries to get away from him, even though she doesn't really want to, but he just won't stop calling, and her phone just won't stop ringing. ...
450K 13.5K 66
amour /əˈmʊə/ a love affair or lover, especially one that is secret. A marriage, a baby, a tour and a little thing called love.