Pompous Roommate[Jungkook FF]

By Salang_Taki

"What a nerd." "Why did I get stuck with this nerd?" "Why do you bully me? What have I ever done?" "Shut the... More

*|Chapter 1|*
*|Chapter 2|*
*|Chapter 3|*
*|Chapter 4|*
*|Chapter 5|*
*|Chapter 6|*
*|Chapter 7|*
*|Chapter 8|*
*|Chapter 9|*
*|Chapter 10|*
*|Chapter 11|*
*|Chapter 12|*
*|Chapter 13|*
*|Chapter 14|*
*|Chapter 15|*
*|Chapter 16|*
*|Chapter 18|*
*|Chapter 19|*
*|Chapter 20|*
*|Chapter 21|*
*|Chapter 22|*
*|Chapter 23|*
*|Chapter 24|*
*|Chapter 25|*
*|Chapter 26|*
*|Chapter 27|*
*|Chapter 28|*
*|Chapter 29|*
*|Chapter 30|*
*|Chapter 31|*
*|Chapter 32|*
*|Chapter 33|*
*|Chapter 34|*
*|Chapter 35|*
*|Chapter 36|*
*|Chapter 37|*
*|Chapter 38|*
*|Chapter 39|*
*|Chapter 40|*
*|Chapter 41|*
*|Chapter 42|*
*|Chapter 43|*
*|Chapter 44|*
*|Chapter 45|*
*|Chapter 46|*
*|Chapter 47|*
*|Chapter 48|*
*|Chapter 49|*
*|Chapter 50|*
*|Chapter 51|*
*|Chapter 52|*
*|Chapter 53|*
*|Chapter 55|*
*|Chapter 56|*
*|Chapter 57|*
*|Chapter 58|*
*|Chapter 59|*

*|Chapter 17|*

76 2 0
By Salang_Taki

Next Day- Airport

I was waiting when someone ran up amd hugged me. I groaned. I turned. It was Tae amd Hobi.

"Hey guys. Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked.

"We wanted to see you off." Jin said.

"Aww." I said. They rolled their eyes.

"Take pictured for us." Namjoon said.

"I will and I'll make sure to bring souvenirs for each one of you from LA." I said.

"I'm gonna miss my bestie." Haeun, Dohyun and Minho hugged me.

"I'll miss you guys too. I want you guys to be happy but don't forget about me. I have pictures in my phone of you guys so I can laugh at how ridiculous we are." I said. They laughed but their eyes were watery. Jungkook stood their on his phone. "I don't want any tears because I will cry. Please don't cry. I want to see happy smiles. Stay being yourselves." I smiled.

"Plane to LA is leaving in 30 minutes." I sighed. I looked at everyone.

"Say hi to Appa for us." Dohyun said.

"I will oppa. I'll say hi to eomma for you too." I gave them a weak smile. "I love you." I said. I hugged them and they kissed my cheek.

"We love you too." They said. They moved. Minho came up to me and patted my head.

"I'm gonna miss you work bestie. All the gossip." I chuckled.

"Me too oppa. Love you." I said. He hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you too." Taehyung and Hobi walked up to me.

"We are gonna miss being goofy with you." Hobi said.

"I'll miss my goofballs. I love you." I said and kissed their cheek. "Thank you for always cheering me up." I smiled.

"We love you too." We hugged. Jin, Joon, and Yoongi came up.

"I'm gonna miss my IQ148 twin." Namjoon said. I laughed.

"I'm gonna miss you too twin."

"I'm gonna miss you laughing at all mu jokes." Jin said.

"I'll miss them too." I said.

"I'm gonna miss the swag girl." Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna miss the cold but softie you are." I said. We hugged and they kissed my head. I kissed their cheek. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." I went to Jimin. He gave me a sad smile. He shed some tears. I wiped them away.

"Chim don't cry. It's not your fault." I said.

"But I still cheated. I broke your heart and I promised not to." He said.

"I will love you no matter what Chim." I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips. "I'll be back before you know it." He nodded.

"Love you." He said and gave me a hug.

"I love you too." I said.

"Plane to LA is leaving in 15 minutes."

"I guess this is it. I'll see you guys next year. Thank you for everything." I bowed.

"Bye Ji." They said.

"Bye guys." I waved and walked off.

"Hey nerd!" Jungkook yelled. I stopped and turned.

"Yes Jungcock." I said.

"Yah!" He yelled.

"Bye." I winked and did a V sign with a smile. Our friends laughed. I went on my plane. It took off. I looked out the window. "I'll miss you guys." I whispered and smiled.

House in LA

I walked in to see my Appa. I ran up amd hugged him. He hugged me. "I missed you sweetie." We broke the hug.

"I missed you too appa." I said.

"Well I'll let you unpack in the room amd get settled. I got you a credit card so you can go to the mall." He handed it to me.

"Thank you." I got it. I went to the room. I unpacked. I went out and took a taxi. I went to the mall. After 5 hours, I finished. I went back home. I unpacked and went into the bathroom. I decided to dye my hair. After an hour, I took a shower. I got dressed in night clothes.

I went to bed since I'm gonna be busy tomorrow then I start a new college in a couple days.

Next Day

I woke up and got dressed.

I put my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag with my keys and wallet in it. I put my phone in my pocket. I went downstairs and took a taxi to a tattoo shop. I went inside.

"Hi, How may I help you?" I looked at the guy.

"I want both arm sleeves, my nose, and tongue pierced." I said. I showed him my ID.

"Okay come with me." I went with him. I told him the tattoo and he started working on it. After 8 hours, my tattoos were finished. He then worked on my piercings. After 30 minutes, he finished.

I paid and left. I went home. I made new friends at the college and I was the troublemaker. I got kicked out of the college 4 months in. I got another tattoo.

I came out as bisexual. I was also a player. I also cut my hair and got a belly piercing.

4 months later

I am back in Korea. I went back to the dorms. I knocked on my dorm room with Jungkook. The door opened. I walked in. "Um excuse me newbie but you have the wrong dorm. My roommate is away." Jungkook said. I seen all my friends.

"Aww you remember me." I said.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Let me jog your memory." I said. I looked at him. "Jungcock." I smirked. "How are my goofballs and IQ148 twin?" Their eyes widened.

"JI!" I nodded. They ran up to me amd hugged me. They broke the hug.

"What happened to you?" Haeun said. I went to my room and dropped my luggage. I went back and sat down. They looked at me.

"I went to college in LA but got kicked out for lots and lots of trouble." I licked my lips.

"You have a tongue piercing." I nodded.

"I got 3 tattoos. The sleeves and then my back. I also got a nose piercing." I said. I got up. I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge. I grabbed a drink. I sat down amd started drinking it.

"Anything new." Jimin asked. I set my drink down and started thinking.

"Oh yes. I am bisexual and a player." I said.

"Wow you really have changed." Yoongi said.

"No and yes. I have changed but I'm still the same Ji who cares for her friends and all that." I looked at everyone. "This time, no one can get to me. Not even you Jungkook. You can call me nerd and it won't affect me so nice try." I winked at him. I got up. "I'm gonna change real quick." I then went to my room. I got changed.

I went back into the living room. They looked me up and down. I went on my phone to look at my new schedule.

1|Science
2|English
Lunch
3|Music
4|Dance
5|Gym

"Here is my schedule." I said showing them.

"We all have the same classes." Hobi said.

"Damn okay. When do we start school?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Joon said.

"Damn got here on time." I said. I heard a knock. I went to the door and opened it. It was Minho.

"Oh sorry do I have the wrong room?" He bowed.

"Just fucking come in." I said. He walked in. I closed the door and jumped on his back making him scream. "I missed you work bestie." I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Wait what?" I got off him.

"Yep. I'm Hyun Jiwoo." I said. His eyes widened and he looked me up and down. He then looked at the rest.

"Yep it's true." Taehyung said.

"Holy shit." Minho said.

"Yep lots of changes like tattoos, piercings, I'm a player and bisexual." I said.

"Wow." He said.

"I'm still the same goofy Ji just this time a little troublemaker and protective over my friends." I said. He hugged me.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too oppa." I said. We broke the hug. I went and layed on Dohyun and Haeun.

"Yah you child we aren't pillows." Haeun said. They started tickling me and I laughed.

"No stop I hate getting tickled." I laughed. I fell on the floor laughing. I calmed down. I got up. "Oh I almost forgot." I said and walking in my room. I grabbed all the bags that has their souvenirs. I went back. I gave each of them their backs. "I did promise you souvenirs." I said.

"Omo thank you Ji." They said.

"No problem." They opened them up. We chilled for the rest of the day.

🌈🌈I am not bisexual just straight. I wanted to make it different and change the sexuality of the character. Most BTS ff always has the main person as straight so I changed it up unless its a Y/n bts ff. I always will support the LGBTQ+ community because they are humans like us. They just have preferences. If you do not support than just quit reading this ff. Thank you and enjoy. 🌈🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 561 63
You just graduated from college and are a very active person, until you start getting sick. It will be worse day by day, until you get hospitalized. ...
2.7M 95.6K 20
❝If a girl's legs shake while you're fingering, going down on her, or fucking her, you're doing an amazing job.❞ ❝Ah, right...❞ Jungkook bites the in...
4.2K 278 23
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
878 66 17
jungkook a 19yr old guy goes to college in korea and he was a shy/quite person. one day he met a woman who is the same age as him name Abby he fell i...