ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ | ᴊᴊᴋ x ᴘᴊᴍ

By kookminforever__

(This book is SO BAD. Please i'm embarrassed 😭Don't read if you haven't. This is my first book) Jungkook, a... More

Mansion
Kisses
The job
Kyoung
Flirty friend
Baby
Needs
S e x
Rain
Work
Love
B a r
Name
darkness
lovers ?
thunders and lightning
my neck
bathtubs and lavender
weeks
Shameless and jealousy
hurt
free
panic and pain
baby pt
heartbreak
for you
besties
hoseoks hidden secret🌟
no🌟
dear readeres
worries
love worth millions
please read.
scream for me 🌟
blood, sweat and....Taehyung?

New friend

20K 551 208
By kookminforever__

Jimin POV:
"a cup of caramel iced coffee, please"
I smiled at the girl taking my order.
"That'll be 3,99$ sir" she said and returned the smile. I took my wallet up but before I got to pay someone stopped me.

"I would love to pay for you, if I may" a dark sexy voice said from behind. I turned around and faced a very handsome man, around my age. He had dark brown hair and wore a pair of large black RayBan sunglasses. He was about 6' foot and wore an all black outfit. A black long sleeve shirt tugged inside some black long pants with an gold belt on. He gave me a big boxy looking like smile, very sexy but cute.

"Well if you insist!" I said jokingly and giggled, he laughed and payed for my coffee. He also bought something for himself, so I guessed that he wanted to talk and get to know me. I didn't mind, he was very attractive and everyone in the cafe looked at him. In a weird way tho, they kinda looked scared or concerned or something like that, but he seemed gentle so I didn't care about the looks be got.

We sat down at a table and began to talk, mostly about me since he seemed a little closed off, but I got to know that his name was Taehyung, he was 27 and he loved animals. He was super funny and sweet, and we laughed many times while drinking our coffees. I noticed that the looks from the people in the cafe got worse and worse so I decided to ask him about it, what could go wrong about that I thought.

"Uh..Tae I've noticed that you get some weird looks from people. Should we say something to them?" I asked him, whispering so nobody who stared at him was going to look away so I could point out the people for him.

"Mhmh...I hoped that you haven't noticed" he said giving me a soft, sad like smile as he looked down at the table. I stared worrying a little.
"Can I ask why?" I asked out of pure curiosity.
He looked up to me again and smiled. "I'm a part of this city's mafia, one of my best friends owns it. That's why"
I widened my eyes and my jaw dropped as he spoke. I was sitting in a cafe with a man who works for a mafia. I tried to say something but I was just stuck in my own thoughts. I then laughed from my sudden stupid reaction. "no fucking way, that's amazing! I've never met someone like that" I said to him while he looked at me and grinned.

I asked him a couple of questions about what you do in a mafia, and he explained everything to me in detail. I felt like a little kid in a candy store. I've always wanted to meet one who worked with a mafia, and the fact that I've met one so sweet made me feel great. But it was also scary, thinking about him killing other people daily made me think about maybe I was next. I laughed again from my thinking. Of course he wouldn't be drinking coffee with me if he was about to kill me. I'm so stupid.

"Can I introduce you to my friends? I think my friends would really like you Jimin" he said very direct and sweet. I was happy that Taehyung asked me that, It meant that he actually wanted me to meet his friends and it also meant that he liked me.
Ive got a new friend and the thought of meeting more sexy mafia men like him made my heart skip a beat. I gave him a big smile. "Of course! When are you thinking?" I asked. He smiled at me and pointed behind me. "Now." He said and I turned around to where he pointed at.

5 tall men walked nearer the shop. They all walked in sync so it looked very satisfying to me. 4 of them wore all black, like Taehyung and the one that was left wore a bright yellow suit. None of them showed emotion but the one in the yellow suit, he had a huge smile on his face. My heartbeat went faster and I turned back around of excitement.

Tae looked at me and chuckled and before I knew it the 5 men stood behind me. "Hi baby" one of them said making me flinch since I haven't noticed them. Tae stood up and greeted all of the men, but one of the had to take a "business call". He kissed the man in the yellow suit, I guess they were boyfriends.

They didn't notice me before Tae looked down at me. Tae took my hand as I stood up from my chair, ready to greet them as well. "This is Jimin, my new friend" he smiled looking at the 4 men in front of us. The man in the yellow tugged me in for a short hug. "I'm hoseok, nice to meet you Jimin. You are very beautiful! I love your eyes." He said while hugging me. I smiled at him as he pulled away and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I greeted the rest of the men with handshakes. Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and of course Hoseok. They all were so nice to me and complimented my looks. As we small talked the man that had been out to make a call came in. "V, we need to get out of here, there's work to do" he said while looking at his arm watch, not noticing me at all. Tae looked at me. "I'm sorry, we have to go, I'll call-"
"No please join us! It's not like we're going to kill somebody right now" Hoseok interrupted with a pout on his lips. Tae looked at him and rolled his eyes, it looked like Hoseoks little "petty" trick worked.

"If you want to you can join, no pressure if you don't want to! I know we've just met and all of that but as I said only if you want to" Tae said smiling down at me. I nodded firmly. I knew that it probably wasn't the smartest to go with the mafia, but they seemed so sweet. I was dumb for doing it but Hoseoks smile made it all worth it. "Yay!" Hoseok squinted. We walked out of the cafe with all eyes on us.

As we walked out to the parking lot Hoseok and I got to know each other. Hoseok was 26, his favorite color is yellow and he has such a sweet soul. He had worked for the mafia for 4 years, and that's where he met Tae. He told me about their love. It sounded amazing and he was a great story teller.

After a while of walking we got to 2 huge black range rovers. "V, Suga, RM, Jin and Jhope, you will drive that one, I'll take the other one by myself. I'll lead the way." The man, who's name I still don't know, said to the others. It hurt a little that he haven't even noticed me, but I just looked up at Tae with a "what am I supposed to do now" look on my face. "Jungkook! We have guest, haven't you noticed? You dumb fuck" Yoongi said to Jungkook, before any of the others said it, Yoongi had a serious expression on his face. He pointed at me and Jungkooks eyes followed right after.
————————————————————
Jungkook POV:(how he saw Jimin)
I looked over to where Yoongi was pointing, I didn't have time for any fucking guests, I was damn annoyed, why couldn't they just do what I say?
But then my eyes landed on something knew. Something I've never seen before. A short, blond man with dark brown eyes, amazing plump lips and a sharp jawline. Not to talk about his amazing body. You could clearly see all his curves even though he had a black hoodie on and some beige pants. He shyly lowered his head and bit his bottom lip, looking down at his feet. My mouth was wide open, and for some dumb fucking reason i didn't notice before Tae shouted  'ahh man your drooling' at me. I gave him a death stare but looked back at the short blond."Y-yeah uh...You can go with me" I said and went over to the drivers seat.
————————————————————
Jimin POV:

Jungkook...Even his name was attractive. I could tell that he was the friend that Tae talked about "owning the mafia". It was clear that it was Jungkook, and Junkook only who gave the orders. I walked over to the passenger door and opened it. I had a hard time getting in since the car was so fucking huge. A pair of strong hands lifted me up from behind and helped me getting in the car. I looked back to see who it was. "Sorry but you're just too cute, I couldn't help it" Namjoon said and smiled at me, scratching his neck of embarrassment. I smiled back at him "Don't apologize! thank you for helping me in Namjoon"
"Please. Call me Joon" I giggled as he walked over to the other car, opening the door for Jin.

"Seatbelt" Jungkook said coldly and looker straight forward, with one hand on the wheel and the other hand running through his hair. He was dead hot.
I buckled my seatbelt on and he started the car.  The cars were so loud, and I looked fascinated out on the other car that Tae was driving, Tae smiled and waved at me. I waved back and then I looked over at Jungkook who just looked cold but then he turned to me. "What's your name?" He asked, not looking at me, but the other car giving them some kind of signal telling them that he was going to drive off now. "Uh-Jiminie...or just Jimin." I said while he was driving the car. "Nice, I'm Jungkook" he held out his hand and looked me right in the eyes, not looking on the road. I shook his hand and smiled at him "I know, now please look out on the road so we don't crash, Jungkook" I simply said, since I didn't want anything to happened.

I dont really like driving and especially not this fast. He chuckled in a deep voice and looked up at the road as I had asked him to. He  was very handsome, his black long hair and his pink lips, cute nose and black round eyes. After a couple of minutes of silence he looked at me. "My friends don't usually hang out with other people then the mafia, they must like you a lot". I smiled from the comment as I ran my fingers through my hair dramatically and turned my face to him. "Can you judge them? I'm fucking amazing" I said sarcastically making Jungkook laugh. I giggled and looked out of my window.

"I was thinking...What kind of names is it that you call the others? Is it nicknames or something like that?" I asked still looking out the window. The view was really nice.  The sun was still a little out, but because it was about to be night the sun was going down. "Yeah, nicknames. I call Tae, V.  Yoongi for suga. Hoseok for Jhope, Namjoon for RM and Jin is just...Jin is just Jin" he said in a nice soft tone. It sounded almost as nice as music.

I leaned back in the huge, super comfortable car seat and closed my eyes. "Jimin?"
I hummed in response.
"How old are you?" Jungkook asked, he sounded a little unsure, but it was still in that warm, soft tone.
"I just turned 24 yesterday actually. What about you?" I asked, still with closed eyes just enjoying the warmth from the sun on my face.

"Ahh..Congratulations. I'm 27, turning 28 in a couple of months." I looked up at him confused. "you're 27? You look younger - not in a bad way of corse" I added the last part as I myself hated when people said stuff like 'you look younger'. He smiled, looking out on the road. The sun was shining on him so his face was a deep orange color.
"So who's dating?" I asked out of pure curiosity, since I thought that Namjoon and Jin also had been a little close. Jungkook looked at me with soft wide eyes. I looked confused back at him. "What?" I asked like a complete bitch. He chuckled and looked back at the road as he released a breath.

"I don't know...I just didn't think that you would ask those kind of questions. I thought you would ask about stuff like: how many people we killed a day or something like that, but you just want to know who's dating? Cute" the last part he mumbled to himself, but i heard it anyway. I just nodded. When Tae and I was drinking coffee he told me that they always kill for a reason, they don't 'just kill'.

"Taehyung and Hoseok is dating and Namjoon and Jin is in a 'open relationship', that's what they call it I think. Yoongi has a girlfriend but she's from the other end of the country." He said and smirked at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow
"open relationship they call it? Hmm might check that out..." I said in a seductive tone. Jungkook chuckled again. "Oh I thought you were a little innocent guy, but I guess I was wrong" Jungkook said while he laughed. I took my opportunity to joke a little. "Innocent? Who's that" I said and gave him a wink. He raised one of his eyebrows but was quickly interrupted by my giggle.
The rest of the car ride was nice. We talked about basic things and he was very sweet.

He pulled in to a huge blue mansion. I gasped looking up at the huge building, never in my life has I ever seen a building like this. You couldn't call that a house. "You live here?" I asked with wide eyes and open mouth. Jungkook nodded and stopped the car. "Yeah, all of us do." He said at he got out of the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. To my surprise Jungkook stood right in front of it. He held his arms out to me for me to jump into, so I wouldn't fall out of the car. I took my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist lifting me down from the car. He closed the door afterwards.

I turned to the other guys who just looked at us, almost stared. I turned to Jungkook and saw him giving them death stares, so I confused looked back at them and saw that Tae was wiggling his eyebrows up and down at him. "I haven't seen you smile in ages jungkookie! Maybe Jimin is what we need" Namjoon said teasing Jungkook. I giggled and walked over to Hoseok who was hugging Tae.
"Shut up, I fucking hate you." Jungkook said while walking up to the mansion. "Ya coming or what?" He said coldly as the other guys began to laugh.

"Jiminie, it's getting dark. Would you like to stay here? We have plenty of guest rooms! Or you could just sleep next to jungkook, he for sure wouldn't mind" hoseok said while laughing out. I blushed from the thought of sleeping next to Jungkook, he probably looked fucking hot naked. I smiled and nodded to hoseok. He was right, the clock was nearly 8:00 o'clock and I've just gotten here. I didn't want to go home
————————————————————
Feel free to vote~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 405 16
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! CONTAINS: #MPREG #B×B #JIKOOK #BOY VIRGINAL #ABUSE #BOY PERIOD #BOTTOMJIMIN #TOPJUNGKOOK #NO SMUT #COMPLETED PLEASE READ AT...
24.3K 899 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
137K 6.6K 38
[completed] "Excuse me sir, the ladies from that table gave you this drink"- In which Jungkook finds the waiter far more attractive than the ladies o...
36.3K 1.9K 37
What Will Happen When mafia queen Will .... Fell for GLOBAL IDOL ??? Is this love will b...