Why?

بواسطة SV_snehalaureat

Story starts about 5 years from present PS story line.....meena and jeeva have a baby girl " Jiya" meaning li... المزيد

Preface
Teasers
Mullai's misery
Kathir's Return
Kathir Mullai meet
Pregnancy talks
Past shadowing Future
Let the Past be the Past
Happiness is short lived
Will Peace be restored??
Nooooooo
Maaran
Why?
EPILOGUE

Hidden Truth

1.9K 161 77
بواسطة SV_snehalaureat

Mullai: Naan mudivu panitennha......neenga solradhu ellame seri dhan....

Nama pulla nu therinja yaarukume nama kozhandaya .....akka mama kozhandaya ethuka mudiyadu....

Nama ennamo thyagam panom nu avungaluku thonum....

Adu oru periya kutraunarchi....avungaluku kudukum....

A smile bloomed on his lips....knowing his wife had changed her mind....

Their kid is going to be with him in next 8 months.....She was 2 months pregnant.... .both of them were young and early for the baby....

He was just 24 and her 22....

May be he had become selfish like what his wife said...

But he couldn't stop himself....

He didn't want to acr irrationally.....

If they give their kid to his anna and anni.....neither will they be happy nor his anna anni ....

And her parents....

They already did have a grudge against his anni......this will only be adding oil to the fuel.....

He could understand his wife's concern and point as well...

It showed her pure heart .....for a young women like her to decide to donate her kid was an example of her selflessness.....

He really wished he could convince his anni and anni to adopt a child....

He is sure...that child would be gifted with the worlds best parents....

He made his mind......hopefully this time.....his stubbornness yearns a fruit....

They had started their marital life only a couple of months back......when they were forced on the chennai trip by his anni.....

In return,  she was to go and consult a doctor......she had obliged after pretty many pressure from both him and Mullai....

Chennai was the actual honeymoon for him......Thaipoosam and its rules left their brain once they had boarded the bus....It was only them and their moments which was in his mind....

It was fun....senthil and myna also being newly married.....5 days of absolute enjoyment and fun and the much needed privacy.......

They had started their life as man and woman.....it all felt like a dream to him till date......but now he is going to have their bundle of joy in blood and flesh in less than a year..in

Life could not be more bliss....he sent a silent prayer.....for this to last lifelong.....

But even before his prayer could reach the Majesty....his hope was crushed by his better half.......

He thought she had changed her mind on adoption and he had weaved a dream.....but she came up with something even more absurd.....

Mullai: neenga sonadu seri dan.....naan pregnant ...idu nama kozhanda nu therinja dane......

Nama sola venam......

Kathri: loosa nee....mullai.....enna pesura nu konjam yosi.....

Solama irukura vishayama idu.....

Illa nama solama irunda dan theriyadha .......

Mullai: naan pregnant nu sola venam.....

Kathir: sollama.....seri solala.....konjam maasam la un udambe kaati kuduthidum.....

Mullai: kudukadu..........en friend malar trichy la dane iruka....anga dane akka um treatment ponanga.....

Naan anga poikaren....ava nurse dane....anga irundukuren.....avalukum ellam theriyum.....akka va pathi....ellame....

Kozhanda porandadhum ava moolama nama kozhandaya kuduthukuren.....

Kathir: mulali.....nee edukura mudivu seri illa.....nee panradu yaarukume naladhu illa....

Namala pathi yosi...un appa amma....ellarayum pathi....

Mullai: naan yosichiten......idhan yen mudivu......en mudivu naan matha maten nga.....

Naan unga kita idu vara eduvume kekala dane...ida matum senjidunga please......

Neenga maten nu sona.....naan naan enna panuvennnu enake theriyadu....

He didnt know what to tell....true....this was her first wish after marraige or rather only wish she had asked till date....

But.....what she asked for was something which could kill him in guilt....

Wouldn't it be the same for her??

Then how could she?? When he was going to feel the baby only after its birth....

Wouldn't she be having a bond...wouldn't she be feeling the baby now itself....

Then how will she be able to part ways with baby??

May be she ll change her decision....with time.....may be the surity she had now will vanish....

With these thoughts...he accepted her stupidity...

Three months went away in a jiff....a small bump was protruding....

Three months of bliss and worry....he was guilty of hiding about them....but else...it was best time....

She was glowing....his kid didn't cause much trouble to her.....she had rather very less morning sickness...

So she was easily able to go about with her normal routine and with Jiya entry....everyone's attention was on Jiya and so she and Kanna were put away from radar....

He used to try his level best to satiate her cravings.....be it physical craving or of food.....

He had started to believe she might change her mind....but once their baby had started showing his presence through her body....

She had put her plan into action.....when did she create this plan he thought...

She had lied about a fracture for her bestie....Malar....that was a known name in the household from the time his anni had taken treatment....

Malar had broken her leg in an accident and will  need some one to take care of her...

Her parents was at her sisters house abroad....gone for her delivery......so mullai wanted to go and take care of her....

Mullai being her bestie wanted to go and offer her help....

Kathir was blown away by her idea....even now she was firm on her decision....

The family was hesitant on the whole plan....how will two girls stay alone....was the main question.....

Kathir had accepted...he will himself go and stay there....it will make him travel 4 hours daily...but he would manage...

That was his stand.....

If she was firm on her decision...so was he on the mission of making her against this idea....

He knows his family will be disappointed once they know the whole drama.....but now all he wanted was to persuade her against the decisions....

Even if it meant him being kept guilty....

Malar stayed with Vetri...they were in a live in relationship...something he couldn't accept back then....

But then....he understood their love.....and he had sought malar and vetri help to convince her against it....

They were more than happy to help....5 months went away...mullai was a sis to both malar and vetri....and malar loved and enjoyed moments with their unborn baby....she was teh God mother she proudly acclaimed ........daily they had their lovely moments but also the fight regarding the baby.....

Every day, he had to give up all thanks to her tears....his weakness......

COVID had made its entry after 2 months during her last trimester......making the family never suspicious on why mullai never came to home......

With her delivery date nearing....his heart was never at peace.....

She had a hectic labour.. he was given thumbs up to stay in the labor ward....her pain....he was sure after witnessing her pain...what she will not give up their child...

His cries....he can never forget....the moment he came to the world.....malar had taken the child.....for the further procedure.....

She had told about storing his umbilical cells...he didnt know the use but had given his nod....not knowing what use they will be in future...

The happiness and  content he saw on mullai face ....was a moment to cherish.....

When the cleaned bundle wrapped in blue was handed to him..he felt like a ruler....

A king.

Above the world....

Such was his happiness....

Vetri was happy...the glint of being an uncle was seen....

The 3 cherished thinking Mullai wont give up on the child....

And then started the her postpartum and its depression and their kids untimely sleep....

He and vetri took turns at night while mullai and malar at home....

Mullai never mentioned anything about giving up....

He was all ready to get the brunt of family for keeping mullai pregnancy hidden....but he was sure they will be happy once their baby is shown....

He wanted to tell in person once teh lockdown ends...

But the day...Govt had removed the ban and the lockdown, she gave the shock of their life...

They were to move the next day.....but she put her firm stand on giving the child to dhanam.....

Nothing what they said could change her...or her mind....

No amount of cajoling worked...

His heart broke....

But she was sure she wont miss the child nor regret her decision because the child will be in the same house....

And hence...malar with stoned heart called dhanam did the needful....

And their baby was brought home....

Maybe since mullai had made up her mind with adoption...she didnt have hard time accepting the fact of seeing the son taken away....grown up as nephew...

But for kathir.....it was hard...he moved away form her.....by heart and then by distance..

He ran away to Dubai....and came back only last week.....

And his heart broke seeing his own  son hiding behind his wife....not knowing it was his father he was being shy from....

It was his mothers back he was hiding behind....

He had called him chithapa....addressing his mom as chithi...complaining how she was crying....

What could he tell the tiny one that she was crying for him....

How could he tell his tiny packet that he was not his chithapa but his father...

Mistake was done and so was the punishment....

He had forgiven her....what else could he do....

But, it lasted few minutes....

He rushed hearing a cry....only to see his son lying lifeless....

He was too much shaken.....neither did jeeva words made impact on him...

He stood shocked and  numb....just like her....

And once they reached hospital ....the surgery and then asking to go back once he was in ICU....

Hoe could he? How could they?

Their son was lying in ICU battling....

They had said about staying at friends place....which place better than VM....

And had kept track of their baby....stayed few minutes ....

Taking a fill of him.....

Only to know today that....

His treatment was denied for a week....some treatment needed his stem cells.....

The whole story was said in bits and pieces through cries to the family....

They all stood numb....not knowing who was at fault ....

The truth was hard to handle....but wasnt something to ignore....

Decisions were made.....

Treatment was the priority ...

Rest were put on hold.....

                                 THE END

There is an epilogue....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
1K 116 8
another km story with lots of love and affection towards each other....
42.1K 1.4K 10
It's a another KM story. Which unfold wether KM will patch up after a break or not? Maybe this story has a bit of love but lot more of lust or may b...
538K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...