Yuri one-shots

By Knightslayer428

The title says it all don't read if you don't like yuri. More

{Request open}
{Lieselotte x fem reader}
{Violet x fem reader}
{Selina x fem reader}
{Erina x fem reader}
{Artoria x fem reader}
{Yang x fem reader}
{Annabeth x fem reader}
{Clementie x fem reader x Violet}
{Violet x fem reader}
{Clementine x fem reader}
{Annie x fem reader}
{Attack on titan girls x fem reader}
{Christa x fem reader}
{Alice x fem reader}
{Gwen x fem reader}
{Clementine x fem reader x Violet}
{Annie x fem reader}
{Ereshkigal x fem reader}
{Violet Evergarden x fem reader}
I guess we're both the same {Himiko Toga x fem reader}
Any comic book girls?
Past Midnight {Harley Quinn x Fem reader}
The bike or me? {Black Canary x Fem reader}
I like you {Poison Ivy x Fem reader}
Thoughts {Jean Grey x Fem reader}
Caught red handed! {Harley Quinn x Fem reader}
Hair Dye {Yuzu Aihara x Fem Reader}
I Hate Vets! {Coconut x Fem Reader}
My Clown Of A Brother {Yuri Elizabeth x Fem Reader}
A Stalker, A Werewolf, And A Psychopath {Yuri Elizabeth x Fem Reader}
True Love? {Anna x Fem Reader}
True Love Conquers All {Aurora x Fem Reader}
True Love Conquers All, Always {Aurora x Fem Reader}
A Fixer Upper {Anna x Fem Reader}
Jealous Puppy {Vi x Reader}
Flip The Coin {Kanao Tsuyuri x Reader}

Baking With A Russian 101 {Magik x fem reader}

4.4K 69 35
By Knightslayer428

A/N

A demonic Russian soul wielding sword mutant....

Me like a lot.

Might be some Russian words in this one-shot, used google translate. Correct me if I mistranslated a word:)

Fun fact: She's little sister to X-men Colossus

Real name: Illyana Rasputin

Comic Universe: Marvel

********

"The air smells fishy, and I don't know why?" The weather in New York was decent today. The morning started with gloomy clouds and a little rain, but once it started rolling into the afternoon, it got better.

The X-mansion was in the young children's hands. Bad idea, we all know. The X-Men had an mission, which made them leave early in the morning. Leaving the young group of mutants to look after the house, it was kinda a disaster.

What do you expect? A bunch of teenagers watching after a mansion? Without any adults around, they kinda wrecked up the whole place.

Grabbing containers big enough to fit one person in or boxes, and proceeded to push each other down the flight of stairs. Each taking a turn, they stopped the dangerous activity after (Y/N) landed wrong and they broke a vase on accident.

Next was outdoor fun, right; nothing could go wrong? That's what ran though all the teenagers minds. To put it short, the group lost control faster then when one of they're members gets knocked out.

Once again, if you had to blame anyone. It's best to just blame all the teenagers, (Y/N) and Roberto made a challenge, to see which element was stronger; along with who was better than the other.

Fire or solar energy? Right, nothing wrong there. Except, both we're able to put a bunch of trees on fire! It was mostly (Y/N). By the way, she ended up winning the challenge.

Back into the house the group went, gaming doesn't sound bad. At this point, anything could go wrong with the group. Hooked up the Wii U console, choosing Mario Kart to play.

The game went smooth for like ten minutes, better than all the other moments. Until the players started getting competitive, which ended with Doug getting a broken nose and a broken controller. With the living room being a mess, the group just decided to stop and chill. And help poor Douglas with his nose.

But, that was a couple hours ago. Here (Y/N) sits in her dorm room, deciding to just finish homework that she's been purposely ignoring. She removes her attention from her paper, feeling the temperature in the whole mansion rise.

"Weird, I'm pretty sure it's not that hot today..." The young girl stopped to think about the mansion's temperature. Then, a thought popped up in her head. Making the teenager groan and facepalm.

"Don't tell me we left the heater on?" The girl decided to just check, better to be safe than sorry. She walked out of her room, to hear quiet music coming from the kitchen.

(Y/N) just shrugged it off, assuming it was one of her teammates listening to some random music that showed up. She walked down the stairs, and turned the corner once she hit the last step. She found the AC/heater, only to see that the heater nor the AC was on.

She frowned her brows, "What's making the mansion feel warm? It's not me, I would know if I was doing it..." (Y/N) was trying to think, but that music coming from the kitchen was distracting her from thinking.

She mumbled something that was inaudible, but by her tone; she was slightly annoyed. She turned to the direction of the kitchen, her socks made contact with the rug in the living room. From where she stood, she could make out a body swaying to the music.

She didn't know who it was, she could feel the annoyance she had building up, fade away as she saw the body move to the beat and tone of the song. (Y/N) for sure knew it wasn't a guy, the frame and figure of the person was too small compared to one of her male teammates.

The music seemed to be...Russian based. One hint, (Y/N) knows couple people who listen to Russian music. She's out of the question, Peter or Colossus listens to his country's music. (Y/N) has walked past his room, to peak in and see him painting as usual, with Russian music playing in the background.

So, the only person it tapered down to was his little sister. Which made (Y/N) rethink her thoughts, "When has Illyana danced in the kitchen?" Now, (Y/N) was slowly growing concerned and kinda scared.

She slowly walked closer to the kitchen, and her theory was proven correct. The blonde stood in the middle of the big kitchen space, holding a spatula covered in chocolate?

She continued to sway her hips to whatever the guy was singing about. (Y/N) could understand what he was saying, something about his heart being broken but he's falling in love with a girl who's the same like him.

But (Y/N) wasn't focused on the song, it was the girl in front of her. She looked...happy? Free? Even innocent and pure, and Illyana was far from being innocent and pure. Her voice sounded wonderful, a little off key but nonetheless, still beautiful.

(Y/N) was enchanted, under some spell. Funny, considering the blonde's a sorceress. (Y/N) shook her head, and cleared her throat to try and pull both of them back to reality. She earned a small yelp from the girl, which made (Y/N) smile a little.

"(Y/N)..." She slowly started to sweat, she could feel her friend's death glare on her. Her Russian accent having a threatening tone, and Illyana's threats are never empty. (Y/N) shoved her hands in her sweats, trying to look calm.

"Y'know, you're singing isn't bad. Just a little off key, but still pretty good." (Y/N)'s own accent broke out, her New York accent was mild, but could still hear it when she said certain words.

Illyana's face softened, her friend was just kidding and she knew it. She scoffed, turning her attention to a bowl full of chocolate batter. (Y/N) made her way into the kitchen, to see what her friend is stirring.

"You know how I get if I don't see you." (Y/N) rubbed the back her neck, "Yeah, I know. I won't do it again, I'll try not too." The blonde teammate ignored her friend's comment. Silence washed over the pair, just hearing another song came up.

(Y/N) peaked over the Russian's shoulder. "You making chocolate cake?" She saw the blonde give a stiff nod, "Da, was craving some chocolate cake. I decided to run to store real quick, and make it." She wore a smile full of pride.

"Well, I'm hoping it will be good." The sword wielding mutant gave her teammate a glare, before turning to pour the batter into the square pan she had out. "Don't hope. Never hope, it Will be good. I'm great at everything I do." (Y/N) chuckled, she loved when Illyana was prideful like this.

Once everything was set, she let the blonde put the cake into the oven. Turning it down a little, since the oven was higher than what it says on the box. The duo sat on the sofa, not sure what do to next. (Y/N) tapped her fingers against her forearms, to the beat of a song she thought of.

"You should teach me to bake more.." (Y/N) turned her head to the other girl sitting next to her, clicking ever channel she found interesting. (Y/N) shrugged, "Sure, it depends. Homemade or already done, and we just throw it into the oven."

Her joke probably wasn't that funny, but it brought a smile to Illyana's face. "We call it a date." (Y/N) jerked her head, almost giving herself whiplash. "A what-?" She didn't get to finish her sentence, having something pressed against her lips.

The Russian's lips were soft, (Y/N) could taste strawberry chapstick along with chocolate. Tasted nice, the older of the pair placed a firm grip on the sofa's cushion. Oxygen become a problem, causing both to pull back to catch a breath.

"I feel like you're going to choke me." (Y/N) let out a breathless laugh, taking notice that her teammate had her hand on the back of her neck. Her now girlfriend gave her a smirk, "I could if you want?" (Y/N) shook her head, "I'm good, but that does sound kinky. But, I ain't into that stuff."

"By the way.." (Y/N) paused. "I didn't know you liked strawberry chapstick." The other girl groaned loudly, shoving (Y/N) away. "It's Kitty's, it was the only one she had."

For the last couple minutes, until the cake was done. (Y/N) kept teasing Illyana for the chapstick flavor she chose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 51
A bunch of one shots about h2ovanoss and others. if you don't like boyxboy just don't read it!
541K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...
3.3K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...