Ishigami Multiverse

De rue_23

First story hope you all enjoy. (Events after Chapter 187 or Hayasaka/School Trip Arc) A mysterious package a... Mai multe

Prologue
Ishigami X Iino - College days
Ishigami X Tsubame - Hoop days
Ishigami X Chika - Teasing Master
Interlude 01
Ishigami X Kobachi - Serve
Ishigami X Karen - Cake Incident Role Play
Ishigami X Onedera -Book Report (Lemon)
Maki X Ishigami - Sacrifice
Apologies and Question

Ishigami X Hayasaka - MR AND MRS ISHIGAMI

4.7K 78 34
De rue_23

The screen shown that said Mr and Mrs Ishigami.

"Is that the title?" Tsubame asked. The watcher nodded.

"Yes, I might as well give you all cinematic feeling since we are in cinema afterall." Watcher said. Everyone nodded in understanding before turning back to the screen.

The scene shown an adult Yu was entering the room through a window. Yu wore simple white tight long sleeves that hugged his figure and black pants and shoes. His hair messy and scrufle that gave him a wild look with both eyes visible.

"You grown well Ishigami-kun." Miyuki said with a chuckle. Kaguya giggles in agreement. Ishigami blushed a bit but he did admit that he look cool as an adult. Kazeno nodded in approval at adult Ishigami while Tsubasa was a bit envious at Ishigami looks especially he spotted his girlfriend blushing.

Meanwhile many of the girls blushed in seeing Ishigami as adult while Toyomi smirk with a lustful look on her face.

Yu walks quietly into the room and remove a picture wall that reveal a suitcase. He opens it and reveals a gun with a silencer on it. He equips the silencer on the gun and quickly put back the suitcase and slowly walk around the house.

He was scanning the area with his gun ready.

"Why does Ishigami-kun have a gun in a hidden room? Is he a spy." Chika asked.

"An assassin to be exact. He is one of the best assassins of the world." Watcher said and this causes everyone to react in shock.

"ASSSASIN!" The people said in shock.

"That's mean that he is a murderer." Miko said with a glare.

"Yes, but remember this is an alternative universe. He was raised as an assassin by the agency he works for. Ishigami-san is an orphan in this world." Watcher said. Everyone was a bit sad for the alternative Ishigami for being an orphan but mostly shock that he was an assassin.

His target was his own wife.

As Yu was cautious in his area. In the upper floor shown Ai Hayasaka-Ishigami., who was wearing a black dress that hugged her figure well. She was equip with a shotgun in her hands. Some ammos and submachine. She was on the top floor waiting for for her husband Yu with her shotgun ready.

"Hayasaka?" Kaguya said in shock. Hayasaka was curious what her role there.

"Well, this is interesting. What is Hayasak-san role there?" Ishigami asked as took a sip on his drink. Watcher smiles and said.

"Your wife."

Ishigami spit his drink in hearing that while everyone was shock at hearing this while Hayasaka was shock to her core that she ended up with Ishigami of all people.

"I did not expect that at all. This is a great scoop!" Erika said as she takes some pictures on the screen.

Miko for some reason was angry at this. She was confused why she was angry that Hayasaka was Ishigami wife.

"This is truly unexpected twist." Kaguya said as she looks at her best friend. "Don't you agree Hayasaka?"

Hayasaka just nodded but her mind was still wondering how she and Ishigami got together in this world while Ishigami mind in jumble in hearing that. He was wondering how did he get to be with Hayasaka.

"But why does she also have a gun?" Kazeno asked.

"She also an assassin. She is a par with Ishigami-san" Watcher said. This shock everyone.

"Okay, so both us are assassin's." Ishigami said as snapped out from his shock. "But why do we both have guns right now. Do we have the same target."

"Yes, your targets are each other." Watcher said.

"What!" Everyone said in the cinema said in shock.

"You mean to tell us. That they are trying to kill each other?" Chika said in horror.

"Why?" Kaguya asked as she wants some answers.

"They work in different agencies. It was because they are so good at their job they were even able hide their assassin identities from each other. But once they learn about their assassins identities they notify their respective agency and soon a huge bounty was place on each other and didn't help that their marriage wasn't that good for a few years now."

"How much are we talking about?" Miyuki asked.

"A million dollar each of them."

"That's roughly about 100 million yen." Kaguya said in shock.

"Damn, that a lot of money." Tsubasa said in shock.

"How about we make this more interesting. Why don't we vote who would win. The winners would choose the next multiverse viewing" Watcher suggested. This got everyone interested.

"I vote for Ishigami. Us bro stick together." Kazeno said grinning.

"I vote for Hayasaka. Sorry Ishigami kun but I known Hayasaka longer than you." Kaguya said. Soon Everyone voted who they choose to win.

Ishigami: Miyuki, Miko, Tsubame, Kobachi, Tsubasa, Rei, Ishigami(himself)

Hayasaka: Kaguya, Chika, Nagisa, Gigako, Maki, Erika, Karen, Kozue, Momo, Kei, Moeha, Toyomi, Nagisa, Hayasaka(herself)

"Is everyone has chosen their winner. You could vote draw if you want." Watcher said but nobody move as they chosen their side.

"Let's return the screen. I'm sure your all eager want to know what happen next." Watcher said. Everyone turn their attention back to the screen but Hayasaka was still shock at this but a bit sadden that her marriage in the alternative universe didn't work out that she would kill her own husband.

Yu continues to walk cautious towards the stairs and he was about to go towards the stair but immediately steps back and grabbed a photo frame of Ai and him. He used the photo frame glass as reflection to try see the second floor. He saw his wife with her shotgun ready.

Bang!

Ai shoots the wall to where Yu was and Yu quickly duck and dodge the shot from Ai.

"You still alive baby?" Ai asked as she shot a massive hole in the wall with her shotgun.

"Aw she still care for her husband." Chika said happily

"I was just nearly shot in head!" Ishigami shouted. Chika waved it off.

"But I know she cares for you. I can feel it from my love senses. Your just having lovers quarrel" Chika said. Everyone just decided to ignore her and continue to watch.

Yu makes fake groans of pain under the hole before returning fire though it.

Ai quickly rolled down the stare and aim the shotgun to the wall. Yu quickly walks away as Ai was shooting at him with a shotgun through the wall.

Yu reloads his gun while Ai walks down stair. Soon the two met in another room and soon they have a shoot out.

Ai quickly equip her submachine to her left hand. She was looking around trying to shot of her husband.

"That's some intense lover quarrels if you ask me." Tsubasa said with his girlfriend nodding in agreement.

Yu was being careful as he was trying to ambush his wife. He suddenly hits one of the potted small vase and quickly catches it.

"Nice save there." Miyuki said. The guys nodded in agreement.

Unfortunately the lit fell of and hit the ground and Yu sighs in frustration.

Shatter.

"Your dead." AI said as she knew that gave away Ishigami position.

Ai smirked and quickly aim her shotgun to the wall and blast it nearly hitting Yu.

Yu managed to dodge on time and quickly started to run as Ai was blasting to the wall with her shotgun and nearly hitting Yu every single time.

Yu quickly slides to the floor and shoots towards Ai, who was exposed.

Ai quickly moved out of the way and used the wall as cover. Yu slides to the kitchen and into the refrigerator.

Ai moves out from her cover and used her machine gun and started to shoot at Yu. Yu used the refrigerator as cover by opening it.

Yu rolls out of the way and used the kitchen table that was made out of marble to cover himself.

Ai stops her shooting and Yu quickly pulls out from the drawer a pulls a butcher knife. Yu throws the butcher knife and Ai easily dodges it and went the wall for cover.

"Your aim is bad as your cooking sweet heart." Yu taunted as he quickly went to gas line of cooking stove.

"Savage right there. But he could be telling the truth." Ishigami said. Hayasaka heard this and narrows her eyes.

"What do you mean by that Ishigami-san." Hayasaka asked with a bit cold voice but Ishigami didn't detect it.

"Watcher said that their marriage wasn't the best it could be one of the reason why. My alternate self might not like your cooking." Ishigami said. Hayasaka glare at him. Her cooking was not bad! Kaguya even compliments with her cooking. She can't wait for to see her alternative self beat Ishigami alternative version.

Ai was reloading her machine gun as Yu continue to taunt her. "And that's saying something."

Ai quickly prepare herself before she starts shooting as she enters the kitchen. When she enters she was surprised to see a gas line was exposed.

Ai eyes widen a bit and a huge explosion happened and she quickly jumps out from the way that also sends her weapons flying.

Ai looks back and saw there was fire and smoke on the doorway to the kitchen. She stands up and suddenly Yu suddenly came out from the smoke and knees Ai in the stomach.

"Nice attack there. Keep it up Ishigami." Kazeno said. This comment kinda pissed Team Hayasaka off and soon the girls started to root for Hayasaka to beat Ishigami.

"Kick his ass Ai"

"Beat him up!"

Soon the their respective teams cheered for their pick while the watcher was amused by this.

Soon the two were fighting on room and were equal footing. Yu throws a elbow at Ai but Ai duck out of the way which ended Yu hitting one of the walls and breaking it.

Ai counters by elbowing Yu in the back of the head before dragging into the kitchen again. Where Ai grabbed one of the metal trays as weapon. Ai swung it and Yu blocks it with his elbow before grabbing Ai but the shoulder and smash her against the wall.

"BAM. YOU GOT THIS ISHIGAMI." Kazeno said. The girls wince a bit from the attack.

Ai groaned a bit and before Yu drags her into the dining room. Yu slides her towards the table.

"That's not a way to treat a lady." Chika said the girls nodded in agreement.

"All fair in love and war." Ishigami counters.

Ai struggle to get up but manage to grab the table cloth and a metal tray.

"Come on." Yu said as he walk towards Ai from behind with a smirk on his face. "Come to daddy." Yu said as he went to his fighting stance.

"Oooooooo." The boys said while the team Hayasaka growled at this. Some of the girls like Miko Tsubame from team Ishigami thought that was a bit sexist but chose to keep quiet.

Ai responded by hitting Yu with metal tray in fast speed that caught Yu off guard. Yu was hit in the head and AI quickly used table cloth to bring Yu towards her by the neck and hit him with a headbutt and kicks him in the gut. Yu was send crashing into trophy case, shatter the case.

Ai smirked and said. "Who's your daddy now?" Ai quickly runs towards the other room to get her weapon with Yu behind her.

"Ha! You got this Hayasaka. Beat him up." Chika cheered along with her fellow teammates while Hayasaka just smiled in satisfaction in seeing that.

Ai managed to grab the weapon but Yu managed to kick it out from Ai hands and two quickly started to wrestle in the living room.

Yu was trying to pin Ai to the ground but Ai was attacking with strikes to the body and head. The two continues to fight until Ai manage to trap her in a guillotine choke. But Yu managed to easily overpower this and smash her against the wall. Ai groan in pain but continues to keep the hold on Yu.

Yu continues to slam Ai against the wall until he hits her against a wall mirror. Ai finally let's go and landed on the small drawer against wall. Yu was trying to remove the dizziness he felt from that hold. AI quickly grabbed two small pots and hit Yu with it on the head. Yu was staggered by the hit before Ai jumps on him and drags the fight on the ground. The two continues to wrestle against each other and landing different strikes until they got tired of it.

"This is getting more and more intense." Miyuki said.

"But you have to say. It's an awesome fight." Ishigami said. Everyone agreed to that and wanted to see who wins.

They slowly stands up and they face each other and they look at side and saw their weapons on the floor withing a few feet away.

The two look each other again before they break and rolled into the couch and grabbed a weapon.

Ai has the pistol ready while Yu has shotgun ready.

Soon the two were in a stare down at each other with their respective weapons ready.

Then there was pause of silence as the two stare each other intensely. Yu saw the hesitant on AI eyes. He knew one thing that he was certain.

"You can't do huh?" Yu said as he lower his weapon.

"Is he surrendering?" Miko asked

"Looks like it." Kobachi said.

"Why? He could still win." Rei said.

"Because he still loves her." Ishigami said as he observed. Everyone looks at him as he continues. "It clearly shown that My alternative self still love his Hayasaka even though it looks they hate each other." Everyone was surprised Ishigami observations and look back at the scene.

"DON'T!" Ai said as she gritted her teeth as she glare at her husband. "COME ON!" A pause of silence before Ai shouted again. "COME ON!"

"You want it." Yu said as he completely drop his weapon. "It's yours."

"Your right Ishigami-kun. This version still love Hayasaka even willing to die for her to have the money." Miyuki said.

"Wah so beautiful. Willing sacrifice for the one you love. It's beautiful." Chika said as she wipe away her tears. Hayasaka meanwhile was surprised at this and now was changing her mind as she wants her other self to stop from killing Ishigami.

Ai tries to press the trigger but couldn't and she was slowly losing her emotion and was sad frown on her face. Yu could see that Ai was losing the will to fight. Even though they were enemies and worked from different agency. They still love each other so much.

A love they thought that they lost a long time ago.

Yu removed the gun from Ai hands and quickly the two went to intense make out session.

Everyone jaw dropped in shock and were blushing from the make out scene they are seeing. Hayasaka and Ishigami were turning red as they looks at the scene.

Kaguya and Miyuki were blushing as well and from some reason imagine themselves in Ishigami and Hayasaka position and fantasize it.

The two whisper sweet words at each other before Ai strip all of Yu top clothes off revealing his lean muscle body and his abs.

Many of the girls blush harder and some drooling about from the sexy figure of Ishigami. Hayasaka was especially blush and suddenly started to imagine herself in her alternative position. Her heart was skipping a beat as she thinks about it. Erika meanwhile was taking pictures of the scene and more focus on Ishigami body.

"Wait are we watching a sex scene." Ishigami said blushing while mortified look on his face. He doesn't want to watch a version of himself having sex.

The two continue to kissed around the house until You dragged both of them upstairs and into the bedroom.

The door closes and loud moans could be heard from the room as the screen went black.

"What do you think?" Watcher asked as view ended.

"That was a weird." Tsubasa said

"Aw come on. It was romantic. In the end they made up." Nagisa said.

"Awesome fight scene. Too bad no one won the end." Kazeno said. Everyone agreed with him.

"How about you Mr Miyuki and Ms. Kaguya." Watcher asked.

"Surprisingly actually. I never thought that Ishigami-kun would end up with Hayasaka-san." Miyuki said.

"I agree with president. I never thought that Hayasaka would be interested in Ishigami." Kaguya said with a smile on her face. She was happy that her friend found love even in alternative world.

"Told you all that they cared for each other." Chika said happily.

"Then why didn't choose draw instead. Fujiwara senpai." Miko asked.

"I thought that Hayasaka would knock him out at least. You can kinda saw how intense the fight was." Chika said. Everyone agreed on that.

"How about you Ms. AI. What do you think of that world?" The watcher asked. Hayasaka let a breath as calm down after seeing the last scene.

"Surprising to say the least. That all I can say for now." Hayasaka said with a blush on her face. She was still a flustered in seeing her alternative adult version make out with Ishigami.

"Mr. Ishigami?"

"Um...the fight scene was cool and Hayasaka was beautiful." Ishigami said truthfully. He can't deny that Hayasaka adult self was beautiful. Hayasaka blush in hearing the compliment and looks away.

"Okay. Now let's move to the next scene." The watcher said.

DONE FIRST REACTION FIC EVER. KINDA NERVOUS TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. ANYWAY IF YOU SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE WRITE IN REVIEW OR PM ME. FOLLOW, FAVOURITE AND REVIEW THIS STORY.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.2K 183 8
Returning from France, Y/N Shinomiya transfers to Shuchiin Academy, just to see that he is in the battle field of love instead of the prestigious pri...
4.9K 77 25
Set in an alternate universe where there was a butler, who was friends with Hayasaka, working in the Shinomiya mansion. And Kaguya has another task...
93.9K 2.6K 28
A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then meets someone who he saw was cute and a...
1M 43.1K 46
❣︎ꨄ"𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻" ❣︎"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...