~Katsuki Bakugou Boyfriend Sc...

By TRISHAPLAYER

~JUST SOME KATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS~ Will the hedgehog finally be tamed by your gentleness?! Made By: TR... More

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป~How You Met~๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป~Second Encounter~๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ’–~Feelings~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~Do I....~๐Ÿ’–
โค๏ธ~When he confessed~โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ฌ~Contact Names~๐Ÿ’ฌ
๐Ÿ˜~When You Give Him A Boner~๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿค’~When Your Sick~๐Ÿค’
๐Ÿค’~When's He's Sick~๐Ÿค’
๐Ÿ˜ฑ~When You Scare Him~๐Ÿ˜ฑ
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป~When You Boop His Nose~๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป~When He Sees You Get Bullied~๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ˜ค~When He's Jealous๐Ÿ˜ค
๐Ÿ˜ฑ~When He Scares You~๐Ÿ˜ฑ
๐Ÿ‡~When Mineta Touches You~๐Ÿ‡
๐Ÿ˜œ~When He Sees You In A Maid Costume~๐Ÿ˜œ
๐Ÿ‘พ~When He Gets Jealous Over A Fictional Character~๐Ÿ‘พ
๐Ÿ’—~Nicknames For Each Other~๐Ÿ’—
๐Ÿ˜‰~When He Flirts At You~๐Ÿ˜‰
๐ŸŽ‘~First Date!~๐ŸŽ‘
๐ŸŽ‘~First Date 2~๐ŸŽ‘
๐Ÿ˜น~iSi tu tienes muchas ganas de hacer Miau!~๐Ÿ˜น
โœˆ๏ธ~When You Had To Leave For Family Matters~โœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜•~What He Feels When Your Gone~๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿ˜ญ~When You Returned From Your Trip~๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ณ~When You Found Out How He was When You Were Gone~๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘ฅ~When You Both Play 'Just Dance'~๐Ÿ‘ฅ
๐Ÿ‘ฌ~When You Both Went To A Gay Bar~๐Ÿ‘ฌ
โ›ธ~When You Both Go Ice Skating~โ›ธ
๐Ÿ–~When It's That Time Of The Month~๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿป~When He Gets Drunk~๐Ÿป
๐Ÿป~When You Get Drunk~๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ˜ณ~When You Accidentally Touched His No No Square~๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ด~When You Get A Nightmare~๐Ÿ˜ด
๐Ÿ˜ด~When He Gets A Nightmare~๐Ÿ˜ด
๐Ÿค–~When You Both Play VR~๐Ÿค–
๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿผ~When He Turns Into A Baby~๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ค~When You Get Jealous~๐Ÿ˜ค
๐Ÿš‘~When You Got Severely Hurt~๐Ÿš‘
โšก๏ธ~Happy Birthday, Denki!!!~โšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป~When You Turn Into A Baby~๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป
~Awkward Phone Call~
๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ~When Your Getting Discharged From The Hospital~๐Ÿ‘ณ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐Ÿ‹~Being Top For Once~๐Ÿ‹
Important A/N!! Please read!! :(

~Drool Or Moan(Comedy)~

5K 52 80
By TRISHAPLAYER

Y/N, Momo, Uraraka and Kaminari were on the floor in the middle of the living room, just talking.

While Kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku were on the couch, just chilling. (I'm sorry, but kami is not gay...IM SO SORRY!!!)

Kaminari points his index finger in his cheek and started thinking, tapping it in a slow rhythm.

"Would you rather....Be a puppy or....be...a...kitten...?"

"Now that's hard!" You giggled, making Bakugou make a small smile.

Kirishima notices this and teases him all over it.

"Ooo!!~ Is THE Bakugou Katsuki SMILING??" He exclaims, making Bakugou hit him with a plain pillow.

"Shut it, Shitty Hair!" He mumbles, before looking at your happy form.

"Hm...Fine...I guess...I'll be a...kitten!"

"What, why?!" Kaminari groans, before Momo nods in approval.

"I mean...I also choose to be a kitten! Since me and Y/N can nap all day!!" Momo squeals, before hugging me teasingly.

You hugged back, giggling slightly, making Bakugou chuckle.

Todoroki smiles at the sight of Momo being happy...if his baby was happy...then he was happy as well. (No offence for TodoMomo shippers...but, They're not meant for each other! No offence!!!)

Uraraka smiles, before giggling as well, "Meh! I'll just go with kitten!!~"

You, Momo and Uraraka all giggled and fist-bumped each other, making Kaminari groan.

"Ugh fine!..Hm..." Kaminari thinks, before he snaps his index and middle finger together, before smirking mischievously.

"Aha! Would you rather...drool in a conversation...or...MOAN in a conversation?..."

All 4 boys blushed, before Kirishima excuses himself.

"Well...hm...I don't wanna drool while talking to Katsuki, nuh-uh!" You exclaimed, before wagging your index finger in a 'no' position.

"To be honest...I also don't want to drool nor moan infront of Izuku..." Uraraka mumbles, making Izuku squirm uncontrollably.

"Me too..." Momo exclaims.

You looked down for awhile, before you looked at Kaminari with a 'bitch please' look.

"Well...I don't wanna go around telling people...'Hey! Good-AHH-Morning!'" You moaned, before all four of you started laughing. Bakugou blushes, before he started mumbling some nonsense words.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!" You joined in their laughter.

"And then they'll be like...'Dude, You Okay?'" Uraraka exclaims, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"And then you'll be like, 'Yes, I'm-AHH-fine!'" Momo moans, before you all started laughing. You were basically dying.

Todoroki blushes and starts whispering soothing words to himself.

"And then, when you give them a present, 'Here dude-AHH- It's for you!" Uraraka says, before you all were now rolling in the floor.

You clutched your stomach, and started snorting. You covered your mouth with your other hand, trying to block of the laughter.

"Oh my g-god...Pfft!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! AAHH!!~" You moaned, before Katsuki's expression turned dark.

"AHHH!!!~" You, Momo, and Uraraka all moaned out playfully, making the boys' expression go darker.

You all laughed, that tears were now streaming down your faces.

"Oh my god!!!! I-I can't...breath!!!" Uraraka laughs, before she started laughing again.

"Same...here!" Momo chokes out, before she broke into a fit of giggles.

"Hahah!!! Fuck me..." You mumbled, before you started to calm yourself down.

Suddenly, in a flash, Katsuki was ontop of you.

You immediately shut up and started blushing.

The two girls were also cornered by Todoroki and Deku, making them shut up and blush.

Katsuki leans in and whispers in your ear with a husky tone, "You want me to fuck you?...Gladly..." Katsuki picks you up, bridal style and started walking towards the elevator.

You were frozen...

'Shit!'

-.-

Aye!! What's up, potatoes!! Guess who woke up late?!

This girl right here!!!

Actually, I was suppose to sleep at 9:00PM but...being the stubborn ass as I am now, I slept at 11:30PM... And I woke up at 10:00AM!

GOSH!!!!!

Anyways, I wanna give you guys some cookies! So here ya go!!~

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Peace out! ✌🏼   (Enjoy your cookies!!~)

»TrishaChan«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 969 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
2.3K 24 1
Your a new transfer student and never made any friends until you met Bakugou. You have an extremely strong quirk and is traumatized from past experie...
126K 4.7K 40
"๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๊’ฐ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๏ผ แฅ•แฅฑแฅฃแฅดแฅ†๊ง‘แฅฑ ! ใ€„โ—ŒหณหšโŒ– โžฅ to ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
397K 19.4K 98
โ”in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. โ• โ• โ• โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ โ• โ• โ• started: 05.31.20 completed: 08.29.21 ...