π“πžπ«π«π’π›π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐬

By taehkey

You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taeh... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h a n k - y o u

t h i r t e e n

6.9K 368 72
By taehkey

     Time had passed rather quickly and those seven days felt like two.

Jeongguk and Jungkook were back at the airport but they were the recipients this time. They would be meeting the five who would soon be landing.

Jungkook held a sign that read out, 'LOOK HERE IDIOTS -Jeons'. It was just something simple to grab the fives' attention. They wanted to make it lighthearted and playful.

"Think it'll be much longer?" Jeongguk asked, a bored look plastered on his face.

"At this point, I'm thinking they lost something with how long it's taking." Jungkook replied.

Jeongguk chuckled. "I'm sure it was Namjoon's fault."

"Most likely."

"He's always losing and destroying things."

The twins went back and forth on who's fault it was, sharing laughs as they joked around. They didn't even notice the five walking towards them with equally annoyed looks.

"Idiots?" Yoongi read the sign. "That's rather harsh." He added.

The Jeon Twins jumped ever so slightly, looking over.

"Well, we thought it was rather fitting." Jeongguk commented, rolling out his shoulders. "What took you so long? Your flight landed eight minutes ago."

"Namjoon's carefree self lost his passport and we had to search everywhere for it." Seokjin informed.

That's when the Jeon Twins looked at each, a moment of silent before they burst into laughter since they had basically called it. The others were awfully confused, cocking brows and tilting their heads like a disoriented puppy.

"I . . . What's so funny?" Jimin asked, face showing a scowl as he mentally tried to figure it out.

"Nothing, nothing!" Jungkook snickered, shaking his head. Jeongguk just shook his head, walking away and leading the group outside to the cars. This time, it was Jeongguk's and Jungkook's car because the seven of them can't all fit into one small vehicle.

***

     "Woah, holy shit." Hoseok breathed out. "Damn, you guys are living nice." He added, eyes scanning the beautiful apartment complex.

"We live on the top floor, the one with the big windows." Jungkook said, pointing to the top.

"Damn," Jimin said, following Jeongguk who didn't bother to explain anything once he left his car. "So, you guys live in a penthouse?"

"Yes, I thought it would be obvious by the view outside." Jeongguk spoke.

"I- No, yeah, it is! For sure but damn, it's almost unreal." Jimin said quickly, dragging his bags along side him. "It's really nice to know you guys still live together."

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Because most siblings don't decide to live together and kind of branch away from each other with occasional visits."

"We're twins." The younger said, saying it even though it's the most obvious thing ever.

This made Jimin sigh, rolling his eyes. "I get that much, Gguk, that doesn't mean you guys had to live together."

"We don't spend time away from each other, we haven't even gone two days away from one another. Why would we try to live without each other? That's poppycock."

"Nice vocabulary but whatever. I'm just saying, Gguk." Jimin rolled his eyes, feeling like the twin didn't want anything to do with him. He slowed his steps to walk with the others who followed along.

     After two elevator trips to get up to the penthouse, they filled into the mentioned home.

It was a large place, the walls white with dimmed blue and white lights to give it a cozy feel. They had matching blue furniture, a nice navy blue color. It was so big, surely able to fit more than just two people.

"And only you two live here? That's insane! This place could fit all of us and more!" Hoseok beamed.

"Not exactly. It's big but we only have one guest room. Some of you can sleep on the couch and the others can sleep in the guest room." Jeongguk informed.

"Me and Namjoon call guest room!" Seokjin shot his hand into the air.

"No sex." Jeongguk gaze a warning glare, pulling his brows together. "No sex whatsoever, please. We don't want to have to bleach our sheets and professionally clean our room."

Seokjin clearly gave a pout. "We still call the guest room." He took Namjoon's hand. "Now, show us the way so we can get some sleep before we need to go out to the lobster place!"

Jeongguk huffed, taking the two away to lead them to their room which was on the second floor of their luxurious penthouse.

"Well," Jungkook looked at the other three. "I guess you guys are going to sleep on the couch. Hope none of you mind. They're really comfortable couches and we can provide pillows and blankets."

"We're fine with it. It's only two days so we fail to see why we need to occupy a room." Yoongi answered. "Unlike some people." He hinted at Seokjin and Namjoon.

This made Jungkook chuckle. "Someone was bound to take it so it really doesn't matter. Just rest up for an hour or so to get some sleep in you guys and we'll head to Red Lobster when you wake up. All your things will be in the closet." The youngest of them all answered.

Jimin took a seat on the couch and laid back, yawning and stretching out his body. He didn't realize how tired he was until he sat down and got all cozy.

They were ready to get their naps in.

The five were all given blankets and pillows and the house was silent. Hoseok and Yoongi were cuddled up together while Jimin snuggled a pillow. The twins weren't entirely sure on what Namjoon and Seokjin were doing but they prayed to god they weren't having sex.

"I set up reservations at eight." Jeongguk informed, peaking his head into Jungkook's room. The said twin was working on something on his desktop.

"Okay, that's nice of you. Think this whole thing will go smoothly?" Jungkook inquired, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he leaned back and removed his glasses that helped with the blue light radiating off of his computer screen.

"You don't think it will?" Jeongguk took two steps in, turning around to shut the door behind him. "What's on your mind?" He cocked a brow, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Not that I think it'll be ruined but I feel like they're waiting for how we feel about Taehyung and so they'll just bring him up more and more." Jungkook answered. "They're nosy people."

Jeongguk chuckled nervously, looking down. "Unfortunately, right? But I'm not too worried about it. I think they know that we don't want to talk about it so . . . I'm pretty sure we'll be okay. The more I think about it, the more I just accept that this is this."

"Is that a good thing?" The other Jeon Twin asked, tilting his head just slightly like a confused puppy.

"I don't know," Jeongguk shrugged. "Is it?" He reflected the question back to his brother who hummed.

"As long as you're not bottling away your feelings, I think it's pretty good. I think it's you knowing there's issues and just moving on."

"Is it bad that it took this long?" Jeongguk looked back up, a saddened look covering his features.

"No, it takes some people dozens of years to finally just move on, I think you're doing well."

The elder twin didn't say anything, nodding his head and soon leaving the room so Jungkook could continue what he was doing.

The aforementioned let out a sigh, eyes still staring at the door. "Fuck, man." He took his slender fingers through his dark hair. "Fuck." He repeated.

_________

a.n
1. remember, you can submit art at any time! want to know where? check my profile
2. thinking of ways to progress this story but I think I got it down pretty well!
3. have siblings? if so, how many? if none, want any?

ART! Done by: @taemedaddy !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
1M 22.3K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ β€’Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
165K 6.5K 27
A bartender and an idol get drunk in Las Vegas and wake up married the next day without being able to remember anything. What at first seems like a d...
1.5M 80.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...