EUPHORIA-charlie dalton

By netpunezz

"euphoria, it's the feeling of intense excitement and happiness.." said the girl. "okay, and?" the boy quest... More

C A S T + P S A
.1.
.2.
.3.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
TYSM FOR 10K

.4.

6K 170 76
By netpunezz

the students all rushed out of the hallway and outside once the bell rang.

"he's brilliant, just brilliant! don't you think, boys?" olivia questioned as she walked alongside the boys at a quick pace. there it was again, them always being quick with stuff. when will they ever calm down?

they were always walking fast for some reason...

"brilliant, yes. but that was weird." pitts spoke up, looking over at the girl.

neil chuckled with a nod in agreement as did the other boys. "but different! i like different."

"mmm, spooky if you ask me." knox said looking to the side at the three.

"do you think he'll test us on all that?" cameron asked and gained an annoyed groan from the boys.

"come on cameron! don't you get anything?" asked charlie as he rolled his eyes and the boys quickened their pace.

olivia simply laughed as she decided to walk at a normal speed. she was in heels, there was no way she was going to allow herself to trip or twist an ankle.

"what? what?! guys! hey!" cameron exclaimed as he ran to catch up with the others.

"don't worry about it!" charlie exclaimed looking back at the red head who sprinted down the hallway.

-

olivia sat on her bed, books spread out amongst the bed. some open, some closed. she had two notebooks open and she had assignment papers neatly in a pile to the side.

at least she had that together, right? boy oh boy was she a mess. 

she was working for about 3 1/2 hours now, taking only one break and that was to get some water and a small snack to hold her off until dinner.

the time went by and the bell tolled, signaling it was time for dinner. olivia found herself half way done with her assignments. she finished latin and she finished her history work. all she had left was that damned science project and trig.

she got up and put on a pair of flats. she would've worn her mary janes again but honestly wasn't in the mood. the female exited her room and made her way down to the dinning hall.

she got stopped by mr nolan as she walked in and he had a nice on the side conversation with her. he simply asked how her classes were and if she was enjoying it which she said she was. that was the biggest lie ever. the older man then told the girl to go on and sit for lunch.

she glanced around as most of the boy's were already seated.

the girl walked over to where she spotted the boys. in all honesty she got to know some of the boys better that day. she had all  her classes with at least one of them so it was nice to have familiar and friendly faces to be around.

the boys greeted her and she did back to them. "how was your first day, olivia?"questioned meeks.

"it was alright. how was your day?" she asked meeks. "well, a actually it was hell, meeks. the only good thing out of my day was mister keatings class not gonna lie." olivia chuckled and a few of them gave a shrug.

"i knew you'd find it shitty here." charlie said with a nod.

"yeah, what a guy am i right?" neil asked before everyone went silent as they were asked to stand up for prayer.

olivia sighed, getting up. the teachers, mr nolan and all the students prayed before taking a seat and beginning to eat.

the group of teenagers ate their food, mainly getting to know olivia more. after all, they basically already claimed her to be part of their friend group whether she liked it or not.

she liked the group of boys though. they were funny and cheeky bastards alright.

"anyone else notice knox is gone? 'cause like... he's gone." olivia questioned as they sat in silence for a while. she couldn't handle the silence within the group, it felt odd regarding the boys were almost always talking if she wasn't.

"ah right, he's doing some homework because he's eating with some douche bag and his family later." charlie spoke up before taking a sip of his drink.

"oh, i see. jeez, prayers to him. i'd never be able to put up with a douche bag. not like i haven't before, but i think you boys get the point." she said with a shrug before finishing her food.

soon enough dinner was over and all the students made their way back to their rooms.

"tonight, 7pm, study hall. be there or be square, terriancie." charlie said, pointing his finger at olivia who nodded giving a salute as she continued down the hall.

olivia walked into her room, closing and locking it behind her. the female grabbed a grey long sleeve shirt and some black pants along with of course undergarments before making her way to the small bathroom.

the girl did as such and got out once she was all clean. she dried off, put lotion on and then her clothes just after. she brushed her hair out and brushed her teeth before walking out of the small bathroom.

she sighed, running her fingers through her damp hair as she glanced at the time. 630pm.

she had about 30 minutes left until the study group so until then, she worked just a bit ahead on her trig work incase she didn't have time to finish it then.

once 7pm came around, olivia put on some shoes, grabbed her bag and headed out to the study hall.

entering in, it was already packed as it was. olivia glanced around before spotting neil and the others. she walked over to them and took a seat in an empty chair saying a quick hello as she grabbed out the work she'd be working on.

"jeez, you're prepared i see." charlie commented, teasing her.

"yes, yes i am. i have like 2 hours to get science and trig done. it's basically a challenge." olivia said with a small scoff and charlie nodded his head agreeing.

the group worked together through their science project and were soon onto the trig work.

"no, no, you replace x with uh 21 because it asks you that, not vice versa." olivia corrected charlie, pointing at her paper. when he questioned her, she laughed, getting up from her seat, walking to stand beside him and erased his work, showing him what to do. "it's that easy. don't over think it, okay?"

"i-what? no. besides, i'm not over thinking." he scoffed, leaning back in his chair as he watched her erase his "hard" work.

"yeah uh, she's actually right." cameron said to charlie. "you're supposed to replace the x or the y, not the number." he rolled his eyes to which charlie only shook his head and told him to shut up. one thing about charlie was that he hated being proven wrong.

cameron walked back over to neil who was confused, "anyways. just replace these numbers here with "x", for "x" and "y"." he explained and he hesitantly nodded, jotting down his work.

"of course." neil said with a nod.

"of course, then whats the problem?" the ginger questioned and neil shrugged.

knox entered the room, taking his coat off and leaning against the door, a bit dramatically, with a heavy sigh. olivia looked over at what seemed like a disappointed knox overstreet, raising an eyebrow.

"how was dinner?" charlie asked as he leaned forward, curious to know.

"huh?" he asked, looking over at the curious teenager.

"how was dinner?" charlie repeated his question as knox walked over to the boys and girl.

"awful. terrible!" knox said with a heavy sigh as he took a seat in a chair, slumping down in it.

"awh, i'm sorry, knox. what happened that made it so terrible?" questioned olivia as she placed her trig paper down on the wooden table.

"other than you, i met the most beautiful girl in the world." he explained which made her slightly blush but then raise an eyebrow noticing the context. how was it was supposed to be bad that he had met a beautiful girl?

she didn't like knox like that, but just the fact he considered her to be beautiful was flustering. after all. who wouldn't get flustered at a guy saying that?

"hey!! look at you go. go get her, tiger." olivia cheered him on.

"are you crazy? what's wrong with that?" neil asked in shock that knox would even say such a thing.

"she's practically engaged. to chet. danburry." he said and that gained a groan from everyone at the table but olivia. she didn't know who the hell he was. after all, she was new to this side of town. though he was well known almost all over town, she really did keep to herself.

"that guy could eat a football," said charlie, shaking his head.

"that's too bad..." pitts said with a small sigh.

"too bad?! it's worse than too bad pitsie, it's a tragedy. a girl this beautiful in love with such a jerk." knox continued with his complaining spree. yet again he had many rights to do as such.

"all the good ones go for jerks, you know that." pitts replied with a shrug.

"hey, come on. that isn't true." liv spoke up, looking to the side at pitts.

"yes it is." charlie replied.

"no, it isn't." she argued back, narrowing her eyes at him and he rolled his eyes giving a 'fine' in reply. "huh. i win. one point terriancie zero points dalton." she teased and the boy threw a pencil at her.

"you suck." he told her pointing a pencil at her.
~~

A/N:

1679 words! pretty long chapter. i think i might start writing long chapters now,, they're pretty nice and help with moving the story along!

i'll officially be updating every day around 12pm EST(except weekends) since i've got SO many drafts and i want y'all to see the story! sorry for making you guys wait a few days!

also i know it isn't a lot but thank you all so much for over 50 reads! this is the first book i've written in a LONG time, the first book on this account as i used to write but then deletedo those stories + the account they were on bc they were gross to me pfft but thank you all so muchh, i love each and every single one of you. and if you're reading this in the future and this book has way more than that, THANK YOU!!!🥺❤️

hope y'all enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 253 17
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ╰┈➤ ❝ i don't wanna look at anything else now that i say you. i don't wanna think of any else now that...
27.3K 1K 26
❝ray?❞ he asked softly ❝can i take off your dress?❞ ____________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ in which loraine is the only girl allowed...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
25.7K 1K 24
(𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝙾𝙴𝚃𝚂 𝚂𝙾𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚃𝚈) Sigrid Taylor Hall is a sixteen-year-old girl with a big dream and an even bigger disagreement with her father...