Hustla (BOOK ONE)

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless... More

Chapter 1
QUICK NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ADDITIONAL CHACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
HUSTLA 2 is OUT NOW!πŸ’›

Chapter 67

4.7K 213 37
By WrittenByKalifa

All Aaliyah ever knew in life was to basically take what she had and use that as an advantage. All she knew was the streets. Everything was and is a blur. Aaliyah knee she was smart, street smart, not book smart.

Aaliyah signed her name on the signature line making her the new owner of the club. She didn't understand anything the guy was telling her before signing, she just knew that she trusted Dre's opinion.

Aaliyah walked into Dre's old office. She had never been there before. She didn't even know about the room. She sat at the roller desk chair and looked at the picture of his mom that sat on the desk. She also says a family picture of him, his mom, an elderly woman who she assumed was his grandmother and two other people. One was a girl, the other was a boy. They looked older than Dre, but she didn't know who they were.

Aaliyah looked over a saw a safe. She wondered what was in it but didnt pay it any mind. She got up and walked to the door to leave but heard a girl arguing with a guy. She opened the door to she Nae.

Nae and the manager looked at Aaliyah.

"You", Nae said as she walked to her.

Aaliyah made a face.

"Dre's in jail. What did you do? Set him up? I knew I never trusted yo fake hoe ass", Nae said.

Aaliyah made a face. "Really? Since when did care about what happens to him? Because you stopped seeing his money??", Aaliyah asked.

"Bitch, shut up", Nae said. "I don't know what's so special about you but let me tell you something. You ain't all that"

Aaliyah looked at the manager of the club. "Can I get security, please?", Aaliyah said before she looked at Nae. "Because I don't mind beating a bitch's ass today"

"Please do so and how are you going to kick me out? You dont even own this place. Dre does!", Nae said.

"Well, I do now so... please leave", Aaliyah said before she walked past Nae.

Nae made a face. "...Wait", Nae said.

Aaliyah stopped and turned around.

"What happened to him? Why is he locked up?", Nae asked as she began to calm down.

"How about you go ask him yourself", Aaliyah asked. "I have things to do"

Aaliyah looked at Nae's stomach. He was round and little bigger. As if she was pregnant.

Nae rubbed her stomach. "What?", she asked.

Aaliyah stopped looking at her. "Nothing", she said. "Look...Does Dre have any siblings that you know of?", Aaliyah asked.

Nae sighed with an attitude. "A sister and a brother. Why does that even matter?", Nae asked.

Aaliyah didn't say anything. She just left.

----------------------------------------

Aaliyah stayed with Jay because she was too scared to be alone, but he worked so sometimes she was alone, like tonight for example.

Aaliyah's nerves were through the roof. She tried to pull herself together in every way she could. After she was shot, things weren't the same for her. At first, she was going good but ever since those guys came to invade Dre's house, things were getting worst. The only thing that kept her together was Dre. He always knew what to say to make her feel better, but he was gone.

Aaliyah walked into Jay's room and saw his stash of drugs that was selling for Dre before all this. All she wanted was some weed but she didn't see that. She saw other stuff like cocaine. She picked it up and looked at it as she had a flashback of her mom using it. Aaliyah had so many thoughts running through her head and she just wanted it to end for while. She was mentally stressed. She heard the front door open and quickly put it in her pocket.

"Liyah?", Jay called out.

Aaliyah walked out of his room. "I was looking for the remote", she said.

Jay looked at her for the moment. "...oh", he said. "You ate?"

Aaliyah thought to herself. "Come to think of it. I haven't eaten since this morning. I guess I've been so busy I forgot"

"Wanna go out for dinner. Brother, sister time?", he asked.

Aaliyah looked down and then back up at him. "Maybe tomorrow", she said.

"...so what are you going to eat?", Jay asked.

"I'm not really hungry. Im fine", she said.

Jay nods. "Okay... well ill be back", Jay said as he walked out.

Aaliyah waited for the car to pull off and took the little bag of cocaine out of her pocket and sat down.

45 minutes later Jay came back with his food.

"I brought you something to eat anyways", Jay said as he walked through the door.

Aaliyah sniffed. "Cool", she said.

"You okay? Sick?", he asked.

"Yea. Its a little cold in here", she said as she warmed up her arms.

Jay walked to the thermostat and turned it up a little and looked at Aaliyah. She wasn't acting normal to him.

"You good?", he asked.

"Im good. Im great", she said quickly. "Im just a little hot"

Jay made a face.

"Cold", she said correcting herself.

Jay put the bag of food down and walked closer to her.

Aaliyah didnt look at him.

"Look at me", Jay said.

Aaliyah walked away from him and to his couch. "Im tired. Goodnight", she said.

"Aaliyah what's up with you", he asked.

"Goodnight", Aaliyah said as she laid on the couch and put the blanket over her.

Jay looked at her for a moment. He remembered his dad telling him to look out for Aaliyah because before she got shot, she reminded him of her mother before she started using drugs.

Jay walked into his room and looked at his drug stash and counted everything. He was short by one.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he knew it was Dre. He answered it and the automated voice began talking. Eventually, Dre got on the phone.

"Yea, what's up?", Jay asked.

"Where's Aaliyah? I been calling her", Dre said.

"Yea about that..", Jay said as he sat down.

"What happened? Where is she?", Dre quickly asked.

"She's in the living room and she's alright", Jay said.

"oh... she why you say that?", Dre asked.

"she's alright as in she's alive. But mentally... she's not. Listen... they night that Aaliyah went to my dad's house... he saw these warning signs and I think he was right", Jay said.

"What do you mean?", Dre asked.

"I can't say right now but... just know that I'll fix it", Jay said.

"What's going on man?", Dre asked.

"I can't say right now", Jay repeated.

"Bruh, just fucking tell me!", Dre shouted.

"Yo, listen if I say I got it, I got it. She might be your girlfriend but she's my sister... if she doesn't tell you herself than it's not my business", Jay said.

Dre got quiet.

"Just call her tomorrow", Jay said before he hung up and walked outside to see Aaliyah crying.

Aaliyah looked at him. "Jay... I need help", she said.

Jay walked to her.

"I need help please", she said as she cried harder.

Jay sat next to her and hugged her.

"I don't wanna be like my mom. I don't wanna be like myself. I wanna be different, but instead of going in the right direction, I'm going in the wrong one", she cried.

"Im going to help, sis. I promise", Jay said.

Aaliyah began to shake as she pulled away. "I know you know what I took.. so don't tell Dre... don't tell anybody", she said. "Just between me and you"

Jay nods.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.3K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
12K 481 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
8.7K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...