MATE AND HIS LOVER 3

De auctorsam

Third story ;) Mais

#1 Claire's Heat
#2 My Date
#3 Horror Ride
#4 The Call
#5 Shirt Change
#6 Sid Doubts
#7 Luke's Signals
#8 The Camp
#9 Bad Zeke
#10 Luke Confesses
#12 Who's Better?
#13 The Library
#14 Living Room
#15 Bad News
#16 On Marriage
#17 A Bullet
#18 Moving On
#19 His Shadow
#20 Mike's Request
#21 Rescue Mission
#22 Luke's Promise
#23 The Ride
#24 Rose's Apology
#25 The Ring [THE END]

#11 Hospital Visit

4K 140 8
De auctorsam

I take three vials from the chemist in the pharmacy in the city hospital while Claire stands on alert nearby, checking if anyone who might recognize us is there.

We came to the city hospital because we didn't want to take the risk by stealing again from our pack infirmary. I lied about my identity to the doctor and got me some inhibitors. Unfortunately, there's a quota. I'll have to come here again and get a prescription once the current supply runs out.

"Got them. Let's go," I say to Claire.

While we leave the hospital, Claire says, "I don't know which is riskier? Stealing from our clinic or visiting this hospital frequently?"

"I get it. This is just a temporary fix," I say.

"The permanent one would be to tell Luke," she says.

"Luke can't know!"

"Then let me tell Ben at least, so he could give us extra inhibitors."

"Telling Ben is the same as telling Luke. You think your mate won't tell his bff right away that I had my first heat?"

Claire opens her mouth, then closes it back. She knows I'm right.

"Rose!" I hear a familiar voice and turn around.

"Andy, hey," I say while doing my best to hide the panic.

"What are you doing here?" he asks. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. What are you doing here?" I better answer questions with questions.

"Came to see a friend of my dad's."

"Oh. Okay."

"Yeah. Erm, is your phone still at the service center?"

"Yeah. It is. Probably will pick it up in a couple of days."

"Good. So, I kinda- " he trails off before looking at Claire.

"I'll wait in the car," she tells me and leaves.

"I was hoping we could go out this weekend," Andy says.

When Mike and I had the "talk" about Andy, I told Mike pretty much what Luke told me to say. Mike advised me to make a clean break with Andy in person instead of avoiding him. I promised Mike I would do that. But I never got around to it.

I open my mouth, hoping my mouth will say something and get me out of this before my brain could figure out what I need to say.

"Rose!" Another familiar voice calls me.

I look behind Andy and see Ben, and Luke!

I look away from Luke instantly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ben says.

"I came to see a family friend. Saw Rose here," Andy says.

"What are you doing here?" Ben asks me.

Andy slightly raises his eyebrow. He's probably curious as to why Ben is talking to me so familiarly.

I, on the other hand, am busy thinking about what to say. "Came to see a friend."

"Which friend?" Ben asks.

Ben is not the easiest to distract from his life's mission of poking his nose into other people's business. "You wouldn't know her," I tell him before quickly adding, "I came here with Claire. She has gone to the car first. I stayed back to talk to Andy."

I'm hoping the spell, "Claire," works its magic on Ben and he'll leave.

"Okay," Ben says. "See you guys later." He leaves for the exit, with Luke following him behind. The spell, sure as hell works. I bet my life, Ben is headed to the parking to find Claire's car.

I briefly look towards the exit, at Luke's back, then turn my attention back to Andy.

"I didn't know you guys were close?" Andy says.

"Oh, no. We're not! He just asks too many questions to everyone. Anyway, can we do this later, please?" I say. "I'll call you once I get my phone back. Without it, my schedule is a bit warped. Hope you understand."

"Yeah, sure. It's just, I, uh, I don't want to sound crazy, but I was thinking maybe you were avoiding me," he says.

I fight the urge to bite my lips. I don't want to look guilty, even though I am. "It's nothing like that. I had a great time last time. Just give me a few days. I'll get in touch with you."

I don't want to reject Andy in the hallway in a hospital. It's too depressing. I'll find a better place and a better time to tell him I can't see him again.

"Okay. I'll wait for your call, then," he says, regaining a smile on his face, which makes me feel guiltier.

I say bye to him and head to the exit. As soon as I turn towards the parking lot at the exit, I see Luke leaning against one of the pillars. He looks at me. From this distance, he wouldn't have had any problem overhearing me and Andy.

I debate whether to ignore him and keep walking, or approach him. He puts an end to that debate by approaching me first.

"Is he the reason why you won't go out with me?" Luke asks.

I grab Luke's arm and start walking. Although there's a good chance Andy had left the hallway, I don't want to risk him overhearing us.

I stop nearby one of the cars in the parking lot. I look for Claire's car and see it. Ben and Claire are having a passionate make-out session at the front seat. They must have been in withdrawal from each other because Claire has been avoiding Ben since she and I fought.

I look back at Luke. "It's not like that," I say. "I haven't told Andy yet that I don't want to see him again. I've been avoiding him. But we coincidentally saw each other today."

"When will you tell him?"

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"That's not your business."

Luke puts his hands into his pant pockets. "So you won't date me. And you won't tell your boyfriend you d–"

"He's not my b–"

"You won't tell your boyfriend you don't want to see him again. And then when I ask you if he's the reason you're rejecting me, you say no."

"It's the truth."

"Then why are you rejecting me?"

"You don't know?"

"I don't."

"It's the same reason as why we rejected each other the first time!"

He sighs. "Don't you think that excuse is getting a little old and irrelevant by now?"

"It's not an excuse. It's a valid reason, without an expiration date."

"Look at them," he says, nodding at Claire's car. "You want to explain expiration dates to them?"

"It's not about them."

"Why not? They are in the same boat as us. But they seem to be having a good time. Why can't that be us?"

"Because I don't want to have secret make-out sessions in parking lots." 

"I can arrange a better place. Tell me if you have a preference," he says with a smirk.  His cockiness is making me angry.

"You want me to tell you a place we could make-out in, and you'll make it happen?" I ask him.

"Just say the word," he says.

Alright. He asked for it. Let's give the man what he wants.

"The living room – of my house," I tell him.

I don't know what I was expecting his reaction would be but definitely not that smirk that just got wider. Does he really think he can kiss me in my house, the Moore Cliff's packhouse, where I live with my family and also Claire's?

He leans in, moving his face closer to mine. "See you in your house next time," he says and walks away to his car.

I stand there dumbfounded for a moment before I notice Ben leaving Claire's car.

I get in her car. Claire says, "What were you guys talking about?"

I open my mouth but words don't come out. Nah, that's not feasible. He can't possibly come to my house and make-out with me in my living room. Just not possible. Never.

I shake my head. "Nothing," I tell her before she (terribly) drives us back to our home.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

80 4 8
~𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...
399K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
The Only Exception De tyler shin

Ficção Adolescente

2.4K 190 33
give it a chance
1.1K 29 32
Slice of life werewolf story because there's not enough out there (but still smutty)