Jurassic World: Danger Close...

By MrX2019

In this AU, when sadistic Larry Reisner and his extremist paramilitary group named Extinction Now takes Juras... More

Cast and Disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 3: Reveilleing Trouble
Chapter 4: Under Siege
Chapter 5: Investigations and Attacks
Chapter 6: Counterattack and Neutralization
Chapter 7: Reunion and Promotions

Chapter 2: Going in, going hard

76 0 0
By MrX2019

Ferry Landing

At the Ferry Landing, Zach and Grey had already disembark the ship as well as many other passengers. As they walked in the East Dock, the voice of the announcer was heard in the P.A. system, "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us."

As the announcement continued in different languages, the boys stopped and see a black-haired woman they don't recognize, holding a sign with their names on it. The woman was Zara Young, Claire's personal assistant.

"Where's Aunt Claire?" Gray asked, anxious to see his aunt's assistant.

Zach then told his younger brother, "I think Mom told you Aunt Claire would send her assistant" This reminded Gray something as the younger boy nodded. As he and Gray went over to Zara, Sands and the three henchmen with him headed towards for the monorail station.

"Chernov will be telling us where our gear will be hidden when he and the others get on this island." Sands said to him.

"Yes, sir. The supply ship is said to arrive within forty-five minutes." One of the men said to him.

"Just as planned." Sands said as he and the others went up the stairs to the monorail station.

Train

At the train, Zach and Gray seat next to each other in the lead car. Zach, who sat on the window side, looked bored and has his headphones on while holding his arms together. The enthusiastic Grey nunges his older brother with his elbow, but gets no response from him. The watchful Zara, with her shades removed, was sitting behind them while holding a book. A monorail announcer than spoke in the intercom.

"Okay, those of you in the front of the train should be able to see our main gate, built from the gate of the original park, over twenty years ago."

Upon hearing that, Gray ran towards the front end of the front car as he and the others see the Jurassic World main gate. The gate greatly resembles the old Jurassic Park gate and it's completed with lit torches. The only difference is that it reads "JURASSIC WORLD" with blue letters. The gate opened as the train went through the gate.

At one of the other cars, Sands and the three men with him see that they passed by the Jurassic World gate that used to be Jurassic Park gate. Sands and his goons looked at each other as they wait to arrive in Main Street.

Monorail Station Hub

At the monorail station, the gleeful Gray excitedly ran towards the hub of the monorail station as the park announcer said, "Please obey all park rules. Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times." As that was happening, Gray was awed by all that he saw at the monorail station. Zach and Zara follow in a little ways behind. Zara looked at her wristwatch.

"Your aunt arranged to meet you at 11 o'clock." Zara said to Zach. Seeing far ahead Gray is, she asked Zach in an annoyed tone, "Can he slow down?"

"Unfortunately no." Zach replied in a realistic tone.

Gray was already in the nearby escalator and gestured Zach and Zara. "Come on." Gray said excitedly.

As Zach and Zara followed the overexcited Gray on the escalator, Sands and his three guys entered the hub. Sands shook his head when he sees how shaky Gray was in the escalator. He scoffs and said to himself, "Kids..."

The man next to Sands said to him, "I think once we get to Main Street, we should call either Flemming or Salamanca." One of the men said to Sands.

"Yeah, we should. Reisner wants us in position once the operation starts. How is our timetable?" Sands replied in agreement. He knew that Reisner wants things done on the schedule.

The henchman checked his wristwatch and replied, "So far, we're on schedule."

Sands and the men went on the esculator as he said to the henchman talking to him, "Good. Hopefully, Chernov and the others will gives us our gear at our rendezvous point before we go to a showing."

Hotel

At a lavish-looking hotel room, Zara opened the door. The boys soon entered the room.

"Your aunt's got you VIP access. So you can get all the rides without waiting in line." Zara stated to them.

After putting his backpack on the floor, Gray was futzing with the big screen TV as he impatiently said, "Let's go."

Zach flops down on the bed while looking at his iPhone. "Dude, she said we had to wait." Zach said to his younger brother.

"I don't wanna wait anymore." Gray replied as he ran towards the balcony. He opens the sliding doors. Gray goes to the balcony and sees the view of Jurassic World, including the Mosasaur Lagoon stands the Monorail, The Innovation Center and other buildings in Main Street.

Jurassic Park Visitor Center

Inside the Jurassic Park visitor center, many terrorists were loading up their gear for their operation. Some were removing camouflages from four SUVs with Jurassic World logos, four jeeps with Jurassic World logos and two Mercedes-Benz Unimog U 4000 trucks that has markings of Mobile Veterinarian Unit while others were hiding the bodies of the eight undercover policemen they killed. The terrorists made the exact logos of Jurassic World on their vehicles to blend into the park. Others went to six Textron Tigers and were setting up Saco M60 machine guns on top of them.

Some of them were gathering their vests carrying ammo & magazines and putting them on. They were also loading up various assault rifles, sub-machine guns, pistols, shotguns, rocket launchers, grenades, flash grenades and grenade launchers in various tables.

Flemming was loading up IDs on her laptop computer and handing them to some of the terrorists. Salamanca was loading his M653. Some were disguised as park rangers and park employees, but most of them were wearing SS-camouflage-dyed jackets, grey pants, black jungle boots and a black beret with an insignia, consisting of a red square adorned with a white diamond and a black skull. One of the henchman, a Chinese man name Wang, a dinosaur expert, was loading a Heckler & Koch G36C rifle. A French henchman name Morel, who is the tracker of the group, finished loading the shells of the Mossberg 590 shotgun.

Then Larry Reisner came out, carrying a miniature set of Main Street of Jurassic World. He put the set on the table and said to his goons. "Today is the day we will show the world how dinosaurs should have stayed extinct. We will show the world that Mother Nature should have been messed with when they were cloning these abominations. We will also show to the world that God gave us a mission to wipe humankind out of the Earth!!!!!!!" Then he starts the timer on the pager watch and the five minute countdown started. He then said to his goons, "HEIL REISNER!!!!!!"

"HEIL REISNER!" the henchmen replied

Reisner then takes the Heckler & Koch HK416 rifle and walked towards the main entrance in silence. Then all the members of his group present waited for a moment. Then they started to clear out carrying everything essential to them.

Reisner went into one of the U 4000 trucks with Mobile Veterinarian Unit markings. Salamanca, Flemming, Wang and some of the men with them went to it as well. Many of them were armed with Heckler & Koch MP5A3 sub-machine guns, Heckler & Koch UMP-45 SMGs, FN-Herstal P90 SMGs, AKM rifles, M16A2 rifles, M16A1 rifles, Remington ACR rifles, M653 carbines, M723 Carbine rifles, M727 carbines, M933 carbines, G36C rifles, G36K rifles, HK416 rifles, FAMAS rifles, Heckler & Koch G3 rifles, Fn-Herstal SCAR-L rifles, FN-Herstal FAL rifles, L1A1 rifles, and Remington Model 870 shotguns. Morel went to one of the SUVs with two other henchmen and a henchwoman who will drive the vehicle.

The other terrorists went to Textron Tigers, jeeps, SUVs and the other U 4000 truck with Mobile Veterinarian Unit markings on it, armed with various weapons. The U 4000 truck carrying Reisner, Salamanca, Flemming and others with them took off. The SUV with Moreau and the goons with him went to the other direction. All Textron Tigers, three SUVs and two jeeps took off, following the U 4000 truck containing Reisner and the goons with him. The other U 4000 truck, two jeeps and a SUV went to follow Morel's vehicle.

Once the vehicles left the abandoned Jurassic Park visitor center, the miniature set of Main Street and a wristwatch was still on the table. The wristwatch was getting close to reach zero. When the watch reached zero, it beeped for a few seconds. Then a tiny bomb in the miniature of Main Street blew up, destroying the miniature.

Jurassic World control room

The control room of Jurassic World was a high-tech room. There were monitors on the wall that shows security footage of the park. The center most monitor shows the map of Isla Nublar. There were numerous consoles and workstations that are facing the monitors. There was radio chatters about the Technicians work hard and diligently. Among the technicians in the control room are Lowery Cruthers, Vivian Krill and Jeffrey Porter. Lowery's workstation is covered with toy dinosaurs. Claire arrives with a cup of coffee and walked between the between the desks of Lowery & Vivian. She asked, "What's the live count?"

"Twenty-two thousand, two sixteen." Vivian replied.

Claire acknowledged what Vivian said and quickly asked, "Any incidents?"

Lowery said to his boss, "Yeah, six kids in the lost and found, uh, 28 down with heat stroke and..."

As Lowery was filling in on the incidents in the park, Claire noticed Lowery's shirt was that of the ill-fated and famous Jurassic Park and wasn't pleased to see it. "Where did you get that?" Claire asked bluntly, interrupting what he was saying to her.

Lowery looked at his boss and replied , "Oh, this. I got it from eBay. Yeah, it's pretty amazing. I got it for $150, but the mint condition goes for 300."

"Didn't it occur to you maybe that's in poor taste?" Claire asked in a serious tone.

Lowery than admitted to his boss, "The shirt? Yeah. No, it did. I understand people died, it was terrible. But...that first park was legit. You know, I have a lot of respect. They didn't need these genetic hybrids..."

Claire sighed upon hearing Lowery said about Jurassic Park as he continued "They just needed dinosaurs, REAL dinosaurs. That's kind of enough..."

"Okay. Please, don't wear it again." Claire said to Lowery, hearing enough of his view of the Jurassic Park shirt.

"Yeah, wasn't gonna..." Lowery acknowledged as he focused on his workstation.

Shortly after she said that, Claire noticed something on the monitors and asked while pointing her left finger on the map of the island monitor, "Why the West Plains closed?"

"Another Pachy roaming outside his zone, but he's fully sedated and ready for relocation." Vivian explained.

Lowery quietly muttered on his earlier conversation, "Pepsisaurus. Tostitodon."

"Security said the invisible fences were a no-fail. That's the second time this month." Claire said bluntly, pointing out the situation.

"Well, the Pachys short out their implants when they butt heads." Vivian stated as one the monitor screens show a sedated Pachycephalosaurus being treated by members of the ACU as their Mobile Veterinarian Unit truck was near them.

"How much longer until they get it out of there?" Claire asked bluntly, wanting the tranquilized dinosaur out of there quickly without problems.

"He just got five milligrams of Carfentanil." Vivian reminded her boss.

"Yes, he's very stoned. So why don't we show a little sympathy?" Lowery said to Claire, agreeing with Vivian.

Claire smiled at Lowery as she was amused.

"I mean, you do understand these are actual animals, right?" Lowery said to Claire about his thoughts of the dinosaurs.

Claire felt uncomfortable about her view of dinosaurs as he looked at Lowery. Instead of answering Lowery's question, she focused on his workstation and said to him, 'Clean up your work space. It's...chaotic."

"I like to think of it as a living system. Just enough stability to keep it from collapsing into anarchy." Lowery said as he moved a toy that was slightly out of place.

While that was happening, Claire nudges a trash can over with her left foot. As Lowery was reaching out for a big of chips, he accidentally knocked down a soda cup with his arm. But the cup fell into the trash can instead of the floor as Claire correctly predicted. Lowery picked up the cup. The lid was still in place and didn't spill any of his drink. Lowery looked embarrassed as he picked up his cup and put it back in his workstation as Claire was leaving the control room with her Starbucks coffee on her.

"Inbound chopper, Jurassic 1. ETA five minutes." The announcer on the P.A. said.

As Claire was walking away with her Starbucks coffee, Porter came to her and said, "The Dust Storm will be arriving around 10 minutes."

Claire looks at Porter and replied while at the elevator, "Good. We could use those medical supplies for our medical facility, as well as bags of food and such."

"Oh, I'm updating the radar so it will be offline until the update is installed." Porter said to her.

Claire turned her face at Porter. "Why?" Claire asked with some curiously as she wanted to know why Porter would update the radar which would temporarily shut it down.

Porter then thought about for a moment and then quickly clarified, "Ever since what happened to the radar two weeks ago, I thought it would best to keep it up to date for security reasons and we do not..."

"Alright, alright. I get the picture, Jeffrey. Just wait until the Dust Storm docks. Then update the radar. I don't any unauthorized ships or aircraft arriving here without detection." Claire replied in a serious tone as the elevator to the helipad arrived.

"Yes, ma'am." Porter acknowledged as he turned back to his workstation.

With that, Claire went to the elevator and the doors closed afterwards.

Helipad

At the helipad, the helicopter JW001 is arriving. Claire waited by until the helicopter landed. She walked to the chopper. She got aboard and rode in the backseat. The pilot on it park owner Simon Masrani. His flight instructor was in the co-pilot seat. Masrani said as he took off his sunglasses, "Claire."

Claire was surprised that it was Masrani who was flying the helicopter. She said while putting on her seat belt. "Mr. Masrani. You're...flying."

"I got my license." Masrani stated.

His bearded flight instructor held up two fingers and said, "Two more."

Masrani then corrected Claire, "Well, two more days." Then he asked while turned his face at her, "So, how's my park doing?"

"Great." Claire replied as she started to put on her seat beat. "We're up two and a half percent from last year, a bit lower than the initial projections..."

Masrani interrupted, "No, no, no...how's it doing? Are the guests having fun? Are the animals enjoying life?"

"Well, guest satisfaction is steady, in the low nineties." Claire answered as she finished putting her seat belt on. Then she said awkwardly, "We don't have a way to measure the animal's emotional...experience."

"Sure you do. You can see in their eyes, right?" Masrani interrupted, pointing to his eye.

"Of course." Claire replied as she smiled awkwardly.

"Okay, now show me my new dinosaur." Masrani said as Claire put her headset on.

As Masrani started to take off, Claire gasped as the helicopter awkwardly lifts up in the air. As the helicopter got wobbly, it managed to zoom off in the air.

"Got it, got it...Got it!" Masrani said, reassuring himself and the others aboard.

At Main Street, Sands sees through the binoculars on his right hand that the helicopter taking off from the helipad in the control room. He is also holding a cell phone on his left hand.

"Tell Reisner to guess who's flying the helicopter heading for the forbidden area." Sands said on the cell phone while checking his binoculars.

Flying

The helicopter flies over the jungle. Masrani is clearly a mediocre pilot at best, but doesn't let his inexperience affect his joy of flying. Claire was clearly not enjoying being flown by Masrani as she was braced into her seat. His flying instructor seems to have kept his cool while making sure Masrani flies the helicopter right. "You look tense, Claire." Masrani said while looking at her.

Claire was very nervous with the way Masrani was flying, despite having to get a pilot's license within two days, "Maybe you should just...focus on the controls..." Claire stated in a nervous tone.

"The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in controls." Masrani stated, trying to remind her that things are not always in control. But to Claire, she meant was to focus on the controls of the helicopter.

As Masrani said that, Claire sees something up ahead an sees it was a bird. "Bird!" Claire yelled out.

The instructor startled and finally losing his cool, jerks the control as Masrani, imitating the bird's cawing sound, swings abruptly right to avoid colliding with the animal. Masrani turned to Claire and then said to Claire, "You should spend a day at the beach. Get some sun."

"Uh, right, so marketing thought we could offset some of the costs..." Claire said, trying to get some marketing stuff for the park, but Masrani interrupted.

"Ah, enough about costs! John Hammond entrusted me with his dying wish, and not once did he mention profits. "Spare no expense", he used to say." Masrani said in a somewhat dismissive tone as he looked at her.

Claire, remembering Hammond's motto, replied timidly, "I appreciate that, but the reality of operating a theme park is that it requires..." As she was saying that, Masrani interrupted her again.

"Don't forget why we built this place, Claire. Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are. How new. You can't put a price on that." Now please..." Masrani turned back in his seat and smiles as he continued, "...we're flying!" He puts his sunglasses back on and pushes the throttle forward. "Breathe..." Masrani said to himself, trying to reassure himself.

At the disguised MVU truck where it stopped for the moment, Reisner looks up in the sky from the end of the truck, along with Salamanca, and sees the JW001 helicopter. After getting a call from Smith about Masrani flying the helicopter, they sees that Masrani is not flying the helicopter very good. "Fucking rich people." Reisner muttered as he sees that Masrani is a mediocre pilot.

At the helicopter, Masrani, Claire and the flight instructor brace themselves once more as the helicopter flies past a waterfall and comes in low over a soon-to-be-constructed area.

Contruction area

The helicopter was coming closer to the new area. The area was as big as forty football fields. The exterior was still under construction. The helicopter touches down rather roughly. As everyone gets out of the chopper, the flight instructor, who is clutching his stomach, runs away and vomits into some bushes. Claire was concerned about the flight instructor when she asked Masrani, "Is he okay?" When she couldn't get an immediate answer out of him, Claire yelled out to the instructor, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, he's just being dramatic." Masrani stated, dismissing Claire's concerns. He watches construction workers welding things together. "Are you still building...?"

Claire, as she remembered what she knew about, stated as she and Masrani were walking into the viewing room. "We planned to open in May, but Asset Containment insisted we build the walls up higher. The paddock must shelter animals as big as a Sauroposeidon."

Masrani asked, "So the paddock is quite safe, then?"

Claire nodded and replied to her boss, "We have the best structural engineers in the world."

"Yeah, so did Hammond." Masrani stated under his breath as he remembered how John Hammond have some of the best structural engineers constructing Jurassic Park and how it feel apart when dinosaurs ran amok on it 22 years go.

Claire didn't respond it, although she remembered the stories behind John Hammond's work on trying to build Jurassic Park and how it ended in disaster.

After a moment, Masrani thought of something and said to Claire, "There's an American Navy man here. Part of a research program one of my companies is running. Owen Grady. As well as a team of four US servicemembers led by his daughter, Cyd Grady."

Claire looked a little miffed upon hearing the names Owen Grady and Cyd Grady, "I know who they are." Claire stated unhappily.

Masrani knows that Owen Grady works with the Velociraptors in the Raptor Paddock, "His animals often try to escape. They're smart. He has to be smarter."

Claire smiles mirthlessly as he knows him a little too well. "He only thinks he's smarter..." Claire stated in a clearly displeased tone.

Masrani notices Claire's unhappy tone but lets it pass without comment. "I want you to bring them in. Let them inspect the area. Maybe they see something we can't." Masrani instructed.

Jurassic World dock

At the dock, HV Dust Storm arrived. Witter dropped the anchor as Chernov checked in with the men, "Everyone, get our gear over to the assign locations. You know what to do."

"Yes, sir." Hawkins acknowledged as he, along with Witter and some men, begin to move the crates.

As the ship was docked and secured by heavy ropes, the ramps came down to the dock. Hawkins and another disguised terrorist went down the ramp. Witter and other henchman carried some bags of popcorn. As the crate was brought pier, Hawkins came to the one of the dock workers, "I got this one, sir. Thank you." The dock worker politely backed off as Hawkins and another disguised henchman loaded some boxes into the cart. Then they began to push the cart towards the island as Witter and another henchman left the dock.

Main Street

At Main Street, near the loading dock, Witter, carrying a bag of popcorn, came to Smith. He passes the paper over to him. As Witter and his partner left with the bags of popcorn, Smith reads "The gear will be behind the garbage bin in the men's room at the theater." After reading that, Smith looked at his watch and walked away.

At the other part of Main Street, at the alleyway behind Margaritaville, Hawkins put a small bomb in the trash container. Then he and a henchman with him were carting the boxes closer to Winston's Steakhouse. Then they momentary stopped and let out a box they carry some explosives. They carefully took out the bombs and put the box in hidden compartments of a three smaller boxes. Then Hawkins took some other explosives and hid them in his gym bag. 

At the Jurassic World medical facility, Chernov and a couple of terrorists were hauling some boxes in a cart to the storage area of the hospital. Then they stopped and began to remove secret compartments of the boxes. The compartment of the boxes revealed to be some automatic weapons and they unload some weapons out of the boxes. Chernov and the others carefully put them in gym backs and hid them behind a pillar of boxes where it wouldn't be found until their fellow comrades arrive to pick them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 23
You are the indominus Rex. You run the island. Your half human. When everyone comes back to the island to save Blue, what will happen to you? Will...
37.1K 979 10
BOOK TWO - SEQUEL TO 'DORKS' โ€ข "What did I tell you about winking, Mitchell?" "That it drives you wild." โ€ข It's been three years since the fall of Ju...
128K 2.6K 27
โ '๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ' ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
151K 3.2K 17
[Originally published in 2015, rewritten in 2022] Elliot Grady's life has never been simple by any means, but when her father shows up out of the blu...