My Arranged Shaadi (Complete)

By 123lovelove321

"I have married you only because my parents forced me to. Don't even dare to try to claim your rights over me... More

Characters & Aesthetics
Chapter 1- My Arranged Marriage
Chapter-2 The Wedding Night
Chapter -3 Living Under The Same Roof
Chapter - 4 Mr. Rude
Chapter- 5 Same Fate
Chapter-6 Unexpected entry
Chapter-7 Jealousy Maybe?
Chapter - 8 Too Close
Chapter - 9 On the same page
Chapter-10 The Honeymoon
Chapter- 11 WHAT THE FUCK !!!??
Chapter- 12 Hold my hand
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-13 The Shock!
Chapter- 14 World War 3
Chapter-15 Confrontation
Chapter-16 The Club
Chapter - 17 Falling For Each Other
Chapter- 18 I love you
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Chapter- 19 Revealing Pasts
Chapter-20 Your Body On My Body
Chapter 21- Hard feelings?
Chapter- 22 The Bomb
Chapter 23- Something that shouldn't have happened
Chapter-24 Coming Home
Chapter 25- She Knows
Chapter- 26 Back To The Hospital
Chapter- 28 Expressing Yourself Is Important
Chapter- 29 Moving In Again
Chapter- 30 Drunken State
Chapter- 31 Big Trouble
Chapter- 32 Captivity
Chapter- 33 Wet Kisses (Last chapter)
Epilogue
Felt sad might delete later
New beginnings? (Author's Note)
NEW BOOK!

Chapter- 27 The Reality

37.7K 1.8K 78
By 123lovelove321

Unedited

Nishtha's Pov

It had been a month since Paras was in coma. My hand was healing slowly. I had shifted to Anvita's house because I was not healthy enough to live alone. I didn't want to stay at my parents' house because of obvious reasons. I didn't even want to stay at my in-laws' house because I knew that I wouldn't be able to bear the guilt.

As usual, I had gone to the hospital at 2 p.m. to check on Paras. There was no progress, but his health wasn't deteriorating either. Suddenly a tear slipped down my eye.

I had been trying to remember things since the past month. I had gone through all of our chats and had seen every single picture we had together. 

I had started to remember things, but just a few of them. Like when I once went to our room, I looked around and remembered that we both had decorated it together. And it was a wonderful day. 

I sat by him and caressed his forehead.

"Please wake up... I need you..." I said and pecked his lips. But he obviously didn't respond. I left the room. As I stepped out of the room, I saw my brother standing there. He waved at me and I waved back.

I walked towards him.

"So... how are you little sister?" He asked.

"Well I'm recovering... physically..." I said looking at the floor. He sighed. Then we went and sat on a bench in the hospital park.

"You know bhai... I always wanted to be a songwriter. But I agreed to take the responsibility of our company because I didn't want dad's hard work to get wasted." I said looking into nowhere.

"I know Nishu... I refused to handle the company because I couldn't live on his terms and conditions. He has always been a rude man. And I never really talked to him. All I wanted to do was run away, and I did. I was a coward, I ran away from him. But you stayed, you were both brave and stupid." He said and chuckled and I looked at him.

I chuckled too.

"Now I wouldn't even ask you the reason why you called me stupid. I know it very well. All my hard work went in vain." I said.

"Do you want to know the reason why he didn't hand over the company to you?" He asked and I looked at him with surprise in my eyes. He knew the reason. I just nodded.

"He is a man having a very orthodox mentality. He didn't ever want a girl child. Anyways, all he cares about is money." He said and gave a mocking chuckle. 

"When I was a very little kid, you weren't even born then, mom and dad used to fight daily. Dad had no time for her. Then one day, she got pregnant. She didn't want another child. She didn't want to go through the pain of delivery again." He paused after saying this.

"Please continue Bhai, I'm prepared for the worst." I told him without meeting his gaze.

"She tried to abort you several times but dad stopped her every time. He then finally locked her in a room to prevent her from trying to harm you. The delivery day came finally. We all were sitting in the hospital. Dad told me that I was going to get a baby brother. He never wanted a girl." He told me with teary eyes.

"His face fell the second the doctor told him that it was a girl. We then went inside the room where mom was. She looked dead tired. Dad didn't even look at you once. He went to mom and rudely told her that it was a girl. And then stomped out of the room. I had never seen mom so sad." He said and I gasped. But gestured him to continue.

"Then mom told dad that she had nothing to do with you and you were dad's responsibility as he only wanted to keep you. She never treated you like her daughter. If we weren't this rich,dad wouldn't even have allowed you to study because of his fucking orthodox mentality. Whenever you were close to dad, I felt like stopping you as I knew that he hated you." He said with a shaky voice.

"He thinks that girls can't handle an organisation properly. He just used you to maintain his reputation. He never intended to make you the CEO. He knew that according to grandpa's will, you would be married off to a rich lad. When I refused to be the CEO, he made it clear in his mind that he wanted to hand the company over to the Singhania's." He said.

"And you knew that all along?" I said accusingly with teary eyes.

"Of course not Nishu. I came to know this stupid master plan of his just a few days ago." He said holding my hand.

"Then why did he directly say this on the announcement day?" I asked. I needed answers!

"Because on the announcement day, nobody could protest. Because there was media and all our business partners." He told me.

"What a life I have right? My parents hate me, my brother is never around me and my husband is in coma. In addition, I don't remember a thing from the past one year." I said and chuckled at my own misery.

"Let's change the topic shall we? How long has it been since you played your guitar?" He asked and I gave him a funny look.

"Bhai, I DON'T REMEMBER!" I said.

"Yeah ok... why don't you do one thing? Why don't you write a song? For Paras." He suggested. Yeah! It was a great idea! I couldn't play the guitar due to my fractured hand but I could try creating a karaoke on my casio.

"That's a great idea bhai! Ok byee!!! I need to write that song!" I said and straight away went to Anvita's house. I ran to my room and took out the casio with the maid's help. 

I started writing the lyrics and making the music. I wanted that song to convey all my feelings to Paras. I wanted that song to bring him back to me! I was ready to anything to wake him up from that coma!

"Woman, you have been in your room since the past 5 hours! Come on, have dinner!" Anvita said entering the room.

"Just two minutes Anu! I'm just done writing this verse!" I said excitedly.

"Nishu! You're writing a song!!" Anvita said happily. Like really, how long had it been since I wrote something?

"Yeah, for Paras! It's only for him. I want him to know how desperately I need him... and I ... want to give us another chance." I finally said it and Anvita smiled.

"But for that, you first need to have dinner and take your medicines!" She said like a mother, not my mother of course."

I just smiled. I quickly went to the dining room and had my dinner. I took all my medicines and rushed to my room as I couldn't wait to finish my song. I had never been so excited to write any song in my entire life. 

I stayed up all night to write that song and I finally finished it! Then I went to sleep at 4 a.m. 

The same day, I went to the hospital way earlier than usual as I couldn't wait at all to sing that song to him. I asked someone to carry the casio to the hospital room. I made all the arrangements.

I dimmed the lights and lit up some scented candles as Paras's mother had told me day before yesterday that he loved them. I sat down on a stool and took a deep breath. I started playing the karaoke recording on the casio.

"I... don't remember the day when I fell in love with you

But you told me the magical words called I love you

I'm sorry for whatever you had to go through

But babe without you what I'm gonna do?

Please come back to me

I wanna see how far we go in this journey of love

Please give me another chance

I need you, I want you , you can hate me how much you want!

But please come back to me..." 

I stopped as I saw something that I was dying to see since the past month. He moved his fingers. I stood up with a jerk and went straight to call the doctor. In a moment I was back to Paras's room with the doctor.

I sat beside him and stroked his forehead. I saw his eyelids moving a bit. He... he slowly opened his eyes. A tear of happiness slipped down my eye.

"Nishtha?" He whispered.

"Paras..." I said and caressed his cheek.

Heyy guys, I hope you all are safe. This chapter was dedicated to one of my favourite actors, Sushant Singh Rajput, who was found dead in his apartment today. May he rest in peace. I specially uploaded this chapter today to tell everyone that Paras got a second chance from life but suicide is never the last option guys... I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. I would really really really appreciate if you write a review of my story on  dm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 16.3K 54
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
673K 25.8K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
1.2M 55.2K 54
She heard that Marriages are "MADE IN HEAVEN". But she never thought she would end up having an ARRANGE MARRIAGE. And he NEVER wanted to marry. She b...
1.5M 66.1K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...