[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

So Far Away❄

129 9 35
By pinkishblue3095

Me

So I'm really alone now?
Why am I so lonely? Why can't I be happy for long? What to do?

Submit yourself to me

No, that couldn't be. I sighed...
My eyes shut tight... Taehyung,
Taehyung please get out of my head! Why am I still thinking about him?! They all fooled me...

My gaze dropped near the painting...unexpectedly remembering something...

"Taehyung stop the painting might fall," He keeps kissing me.
"Taehyung the painting!"
"I love you Soo-yah,"

I shook my head, why do I need to remember it?!
I pointed the painting and it shattered. I pointed the bed.

Stop! You fool!

I screamed, feeling my chest like exploding, How did they do this to me? At first Taehyung, he wrecked me and Yoongi, he's the only one who I thought I can lean on but he fooled me and all of them! They knew about Yoongi but they didn't tell me the truth! They didn't find out the reason why I'm getting close to Yoongi, I  thought he did nothing wrong.
I'm such a big fool!
I screamed in hatred as my gaze dropped on my bag and I thought of doing the thing I haven't done for long. I get the hourglass inside it and gasped just a few we're left on it's upper chamber. Maybe it's better to die.
I bitterly smiled.

❄❄❄❄

Taehyung's POV:

"Haessar," I shut my eyes, I can't forget her...I love her.
She's like a video in repeat mode playing repeatedly in my brain.
I miss her.

I want to see her but she's happier right now, she's happy without me.

I change my own dimension repeatedly trying to see if my heart will spill out the existence of her but she's in here.

I look at my bed and I remembered her moaning beneath me causing me to point it and it shattered.

The destructed sofa were we did it a lot, I pointed it and destroyed it...the floor, that side of the wall.
I screamed in frustration and get away from my unit. I think it's better if I'll leave this unit and just live in my house in Do gong do.

I pulled the hood over my head and pointed the trees in front of me. F*ck! I'm not used to a life without her. I miss her. I wanna kiss her. I sense her and she's on her home. That place is protected from me, but I'm stronger now I can go there, but what right do I have? After I played her? What if she's with Yoongi in her bed.
The thought made me pull my hair. I will go there... I can sense that only Yuqi is left there to guard her and the other witches were in the beach, training maybe?

I faded and I succeed getting in front of the door if her room.
Yuqi looked nervous as she recognized me.

"You can't enter," She said.
"I know, but let me see her," I coldly said, Yuqi is weak, and it's not fun to kill weak witches.

"I'm honest you can't come in," Yuqi said.
"F*ck!" I yelled making her flinched.
"Yah! Try to enter I said you can't!" I faded to go inside her room but it's protected by a spell.

"Jisoo unnie locked herself there and she still never get out, I know you're here to kill her," Yuqi scrutine me.

"No! Can't you see that I damn love her?! I want to see her! I want to hug her! Damn! Did she did the spell because she's busy f*cking with Yoongi! I love her!
I thought she will escape with me! But she have Yoongi now! She don't even believe me," I yelled as my tears poured down one by one. Yuqi's lips gaped wide.

"You are wrong---" Yuqi
"F*ck! I Saw her hugging him! "
She sighed.

"I think I'm it's better if you yourself ask her,"

"Damn it! I'll just leave,"
I look glumly at the door.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone you come here, and I want you to know that I stan Vsoo,"
I nodded and faded.

Jisoo's POV:

"Taehyung wait!" I opened the door but he's gone.

"Yuqi where is him?" I asked.
"He teleported!" Yuqi said.
"Where did he go?" Yuqi shrugged.
"Is he coming back?" I asked and Yuqi shrugged again.

"But unnie if he came back and not give up that means he loves you," Yuqi smiled.

But will he? Will I wait for him or find him? His unit! I faded to go there but I see nothing but scattered objects.

He loves me! Now that I know it I will never let him go!
I will always be with him.

Purple smokes appeared, it's Jane.
"Where's Taehyung?"
Jane shrugged...
"Correction Kkaman, but wherever he is, stop chasing him, he don't care about you, he's busy planning about our evil invasion and he's never coming
back to you,"She smirked but I don't believe her unless I hear it from Taehyung...I keep finding him in every possible location but I can't find him.

"Where are you? I'm here now!"
I shouted from the top of the hill at Daegu until the wind blows hard making me shiver through the cold. Hailstorm...I find it hard to walk down the hill.
Still shivering, I want to fade but I got no more strength I collapsed in the cold ground the hail almost covering me and blowing hardly.

I need heat, it's so cold...I extremely shivered crawling in the ground to reach the pieces of wood sticks...it's so close but my body gave up, my eyes shut tight.

❄❄❄❄

My eyes opened with the pain in my head like something's hitting me. I look at beside me and saw a very pale girl beating me with a stick. She looks familiar.

"You are Yoongi's sibling right?"
She nodded.
"Gidae," She said.
I look around, I'm in a small room.

"Yoongi mentioned to me that you're in Seoul," I frowned, why is she here
"I don't want there, It's better if I stay here...Seoljung oppa will see me here," She chuckled, what a poor girl.
"You saved me,"I frowned.

"You are here because of Taehyung right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sometimes we tend to believe that we will have someone back even if it's too far," I sighed.
"Just like me, but he is coming back," She glumly said.
"I need to go,thankyou" I said and she nodded
"Be careful unnie," She waved.

❄❄❄❄

Days...been waiting for days, ain't he really seeing me? Did he gave up that fast? If only I knew where he is.

"But unnie if he came back and not give up that means he loves you,"

But I'm losing my hope,
I played like he's just playing me like a boomerang.
He knew that even if he throw me away I will keep coming back.
Because I love him, but somewhere....that boomerang when he throw it, it's blown by the wind...and he didn't mind finding it anymore. Maybe the boomerang is not important anymore.

And somewhere inside the wind
The boomerang needs to do something to be happy.

"Dark side? I think it's time,"

Dark smokes appeared in front of me and formed into an image of myself.

"I will submit myself on you," I smiled and she frowned.
"But I didn't forced you,"
"Yeah, I'm willingly doing it, because I'm accepting you as a part of me, I don't need to defeat you, because you are  a part of me, thankyou for everything, and maybe with you is better, you matter to me," I smiled and  hugged her...she's the first who pulled away with a genuine smile.

"Take my hand," She said lending me her hand and when I hold it she glowed very bright in white.

"Congratulations you have defeat me," She smiled and I'm confused.
"Acceptance, care, everything, from now on you can freely manipulate me, and I'll never disrupt you again,"She smiled turning into bright fragments entering my body...and I feel stronger but still sad.

Taehyung, did your really give up on me?

❄❄❄❄

Taehyung's POV:

"What's going on with Jisoo?" I hide behind a wall to listen into Jane and Shi-ra's convo.

"I lost my control with her, the sands in the hourglass were almost in the lower chamber," Shi-ra responded. So what do they mean.

"It's already December 24, doesn't Jisoo know it's Christmas? I can't recently sense her I found out she's just locked in her room," Jane said.
What?! Haessar is still in that room?
Now I know something's going on, why did Yoongi left her like that?!

"Her time is getting closer, I think It will be tomorrow,
She will become a purple powder how poor! Hahahaha," Shi-ra laughed.

No! It can't happen! I need to see Yoongi to tell him! I'm not in the position to do something.

❄❄❄❄

"I already knew about that, but Jisoo hates me, it's all my fault," Yoongi look down.

"What?! You're so coward! How about your relationship?!" I yelled pulling his collar.
He smirk.

"Punch me bro, We don't have a relationship we're just friends and we're hanging out to make her forget her problems she's so sad," Yoongi looks so guilty.

"She seems to wait for someone to come, one time, I try to see if I can make her get out of her room but she yelled at me, she said I'm a liar which is true. She finally told me she waits for you, how dumb you are to left the girl who really loves you?" Yoongi mocked me.

"But I thought you both are dating,"I frowned.
"Because you are dumb! I'm not gonna take advantage of her weakness, because I love her, but she loves you! You can't even love her back," My fist hit his cheek and I pushed him on the floor.

"How dare you punch your hyung," He said.
"You don't know my side!" I yelled.

"I know! Sorry little Tae, I thought I'm your favorite hyung huh? Instead of talking to me you must've see her before she's gone," He smiled.

"F*ck!" I faded and went in front of her room only to see Shuhua.

"You're too late, Jisoo unnie is not there anymore, it's all your fault, she tried to find you but you're out of nowhere! So she waited for you but you just came when she's dying, chase her before it's too late,"

I pulled my hair,
"Damn it!"

Jisoo's POV:

I can't help the tears pouring down my eyes as I saw myself turning all purple in the mirror,
I removed my skin tones they're all useless.

Taehyung? Don't you really care for me? I've been waiting for you for so long. No he's not coming anymore.

I took the hourglass in my hand
Looking at the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping...
I knew it's the end I knew that you won't come and see me anymore...But wherever you are....I love you.

I love you Taehyung.

I love you foolishly, I can't
hate you any longer, I think I should hate myself because I'm a fool for loving, I'm the one I should love.

I sob...it's over, I watch my skin cracking and I knew I'll be a purple powder and Shi-ra will took my powders for her potion so she will be strong but no,
If I will die then no one should used my body for evil purposes.

I need to run somewhere...
The Han river! It's so far, and driving is slow It's better if I run.

I opened the door and Shuhua tried to stop me but I told her..

"We can't do anything anymore, and he won't come," And then I run... Love really hurts so bad.

Taehyung's POV:

I locate Haessar in my brain and she's in the four way intersection running....I can't fade to chase her because I can't maintain locating her.

I just run...but purple smokes blocked my way.
It's Shi-ra.

"If you chase her, you are betraying the evil witches! Let her die!"Shi-ra glared and that made my blood boiled.

"No!"

"Why are you like this?! You are Kkaman now and you are evil!" Shi-ra yelled and attacked me in which I blocked.

"Yes I'm evil but I love her! And I won't be stupid again for letting her go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
4K 88 50
"You know me too well. That's why I won't. I won't promise." Lee Eunha. She's 24, 170 cm tall, rich, gorgeously beautiful, have a body to die for, sh...
442 3 20
[BTS High School AU] They met in the final year of high school. A love story was waiting to bloom, until it got shattered. Can those unsaid thoughts...
31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...